[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Also I imagine that it would be a nightmare (for the Estate and potentially prosecution atty's...not that they would care) to schedule all the hearings for all 3 cases between two courts.

I agree, Judge B should take all the cases under his wings, and I think it is possible that Jane Doe case will be moved to Malibu(or wherever Judge B is).

This is civil case so I don't think there is prosecutor, only plaintiff and defendant sides.

Re: [Discussion] Wade Robson / James Safechuck file claim of sexual abuse against MJ-Estate

Is it possible for Gavin Arvizo to sue the MJs companies the same way as WR/JS?

What about the jacksons, the Encino house was a family house, so almost all members of the family should know something about the guests and the mysterious girl and her family visiting the house.
And what about her family? Are her parents alive? They are the key witnesses, they should be very aware of the checks and money received from MJ...

The articles and comments about the "girl" have missed the basic questions about this girl and her family and its like commenting the sex. molestation on a one-time basis: MJ - girl - graphic details - checks ... nothing else.

Is it possible for Gavin Arvizo to sue the MJs companies the same way as WR/JS?

What does Gavin have to do with the companies?

I wonder what they will do next. I expect they will keep phoning people until they find orher opportunitists to join them while Beckloff keeps dragging his feet and keeps giving them extensions so they can try and build a case.

So they filed this case in a different jurisdiction than the one in which Beckloff practices? How come? All cases against the estate during probation are brought before him. Why did they do that? We know the answer. To win more time because they do not want any of the cases to reach trial.

Last edited:

What does Gavin have to do with the companies?

Gavin could have sued MJ through a civil trial, couldnt he?
And who knows..., who paid all the shopping sprees of the Arvizos? All the checks? Personally MJ? I dont think so..., so... there could be some connections to companies and checks and a civil trial....
I am just asking... about the possibilities...

Gavin could have sued MJ through a civil trial, couldnt he?
And who knows..., who paid all the shopping sprees of the Arvizos? All the checks? Personally MJ? I dont think so..., so... there could be some connections to companies and checks and a civil trial....
I am just asking... about the possibilities...

Let Gavin join. Let the Jury see what a bogus case that too is.

No it is impossible for Jordan Gavin or Jason to sue now. The exceptions to the status of limitation under which the latest liars are suing the estate does not apply to any of them. They can't claim they just recently realized that they were damaged by being abused when they were involved in criminal trials and settlements. Although Jason pathetic ass did change his claims in 2005 and he did that because he wanted to open the door for himself to sue for more money if mj were to be found guilty since the settlement he got in 1994 was for different claims than the one he told the juries. But the point now he can no longer claim he did not realize he was abused before now for the reasons mentioned above.

I wonder what they will do next. I expect they will keep phoning people until they find orher opportunitists to join them while Beckloff keeps dragging his feet and keeps giving them extensions so they can try and build a case.

So they filed this case in a different jurisdiction than the one in which Beckloff practices? How come? All cases against the estate during probation are brought before him. Why did they do that? We know the answer. To win more time because they do not want any of the cases to reach trial.

He's definitely dragging his feet... This mess has been going on for 3 years... That makes absolutely no sense. The case is based on the companies.. MJ owned the companies and he had control of the companies, so the claims against the companies need to be tossed.

He's definitely dragging his feet... This mess has been going on for 3 years... That makes absolutely no sense. The case is based on the companies.. MJ owned the companies and he had control of the companies, so the claims against the companies need to be tossed.

I agree with this.

Judge B should end this mess he does not have to worry that Wade and his lawyers will try to overturn his ruling they have no claims

The dead needs protection legally! It's disgusting we even have to worry about something like that..

I really don't get the fuss about the hand. Personally, I see a normal hand with 5 fingers, his thumb being under the black box.
But also when you think about it, it doesn't really make sense for it to be photoshopped. Nobody said she had to add in a picture, especially not with all the notes she already provided. Why go through the trouble and take the risk to forge something (that is not even incriminating btw, just a regular fan-meets-idol-type of picture)? Why then photoshop it 'badly' like people say it is.. and why not just put a bigger black box over her head that also covered the hand if it was such an issue.

Yes it doesn't make sense but it makes no sense to keep her ID secret
if they say at the same time that this is about justice not money because does she
want to go to trial with a black box on her head? They don't care if things don't make sense.
This whole thing is not about logic.

This could be a possible explanation why they would fabricate a photo:

The woman knows this won't go to trial. So she may believe that she could keep her ID secret
forever. She was paid to play the victim or foolishly believes that the Estate will settle confidentially
because she is moron and believed the lawyers. So as part of their arrangement she gave Finaldi letters, cards and
notes but didn't want to publish any photo because even with blacking out her face people who were around
when the photo was taken may remember her and reveal her ID.

But Finaldi wanted a photo to make the case look more credible for the media and the gullible sheeple who believe everything
the media says about MJ. So they fabricated one it's not that difficult.
As for not blacking out the hand they could believe what you do that there is nothing strange about it
so why black it out. For them it looked good. They wanted a picture where MJ and the girl were close
and he short of embraced her. It could be propaganda just like the photoshopped Radar Online pictures.

And yes all of this would be risky but remember the whole thing is out of desperation
basically and who would expose them? The woman? These are people who are not afraid of calling
people to convince them to become "victims". Compared to that faking a picture is nothing.

I'm not saying this is what they did just that it's possible.

BTW, they filed this new lawsuit in Los Angeles, so it will have a different Judge, not Beckloff.

The Rosbon Safechuck cases were not filed in LA? Then where?
Do you know who the judge for Jane Doe case is?

I wonder what they will do next. I expect they will keep phoning people until they find orher opportunitists to join them

I just wonder why those who were contacted don't come forward and talk about what these lawyers
are doing.

I know it seems unlikely, but wouldn't it be great if Jordan's sister and girlfriend were deposed by the estate?

Since Robson's lawyers are clearly working for a settlement I don't see why they would bother to depose Lilly, Chandler's girlfriend.
But the Estate is preparing for trial as they should be and if they want to expose the Chandlers I fully agree with that.
Without the jury knowing how that case which started it all was bogus they could be very prejudiced against MJ becase
of the stupid ideas most people have about the settlement.

I wish they could depose Gutierrez.

Last edited:

The prosecution does not want "justice" they want money...

They straight up denied they even existed. They even claimed MJ hated girls and they were persona non grata at Neverland and he never hung with them, never sent them gifts like he did to boys. For decades one of their favourite line was "if it is simply an innocent love for kids why is it only boys?" All of a sudden now they will find and acknowledge all the pics with MJ and girls. LOL.
those haters are a bunch fools Yet there were women who hung with MJ like Stephanie Mills yet these fools do not talk about her. Goes to show how stupid some people can be with wishful thinking into their own sick thoughts.

More irony.

Bob Jones

Clipboard01.jpg

By entering this girl in the picture they have MJ's so called "pedophile profile" all over the place now. Was he into pre-pubescent boys and lost interest as soon as they started puberty and hated girls? Or was he into pubescent girls - which is quite a different category. Pedophiles who are in pre-pubescent kids would have younger girls than boys, not older. There is no consistency in this so called "profile" at all. Neither in modus operandi, or the age of the kids, or the things he allegedly did to them - nothing. It is all over the place.
I can tell fans that Bob Jones was lying about this. All I will say is that I spoke to Mr. Jones that March and he talked very favoritable of MJ and was upset over the accustation from Garvin. Next time I called, which I was in touch with Felicia Ferris, Bob Jones was gone. Next thing I saw Bob was with Stacy Brown and talking about a book. Bob was ticked off that he was let go from MJJProduction and that was the reason behind his nonsense. That is all I am going to say.

All I will say is that I spoke to Mr. Jones that March and he talked very favoritable of MJ and was upset over the accustation from Garvin. Next time I called, which I was in touch with Felicia Ferris, Bob Jones was gone. Next thing I saw Bob was with Stacy Brown and talking about a book. Bob was ticked off that he was let go from MJJProduction and that was the reason behind his nonsense. That is all I am going to say.

This is interesting.
How and why did you meet Jones in the first place?
Who is Felicia Ferris?
By that March you mean 2004 March?
When was Jones fired? Was it before or after he teamed up with Stacy Brown to write a book?
Where did you see Jones and Stacy Brown together?
He personally told you that he was ticked off?

I wonder what Jones would now say given that he is among the defendants.

This is interesting.
How and why did you meet Jones in the first place?
Who is Felicia Ferris?
By that March you mean 2004 March?
When was Jones fired? Was it before or after he teamed up with Stacy Brown to write a book?
Where did you see Jones and Stacy Brown together?
He personally told you that he was ticked off?

I wonder what Jones would now say given that he is among the defendants.
1. I first talked to Mr. Jones in 1994. Felicia Ferris was his Administrative Assistant who replaced Kim Ingram BOTH of whom I knew and stayed in contract with me for years. I did not know Mr. Jones was let go until I heard him on Court tv sitting by Stacy Brown on that program that year. and YES he told me PERSONALLY by phone that he did not like the way MJ s being treated. That was why I was shocked to see him talking on tv with Stacy Brown. That is why I detest Stacy Brown. That is all I will say. I join this site in 2004 and I told this site what Mr. Jones told me.

Some off topic sanity amid all this insanity

This is Al Yankovic's most liked tweet in a year, maybe ever.
Glad to see not everyone is a moron.

image.jpg

my guess is that during discovery they are contacting, interviewing and/or deposing as many people as possible from the old times/cases. Like the article mentioned about the church case, they probably mention that they are representing multiple accusers and they will happily represent any other claims.

not quite. robson and safechuck first filed probate claims and then followed it by civil cases. That's why Beckloff was handling the probate claims and also took over the civil cases as they were related and one judge overseeing them all saves time. I think as this was a civil complaint they just filed it with the court and it got assigned to a different judge. It's highly probable that Estate might do a notice of related cases and get it transferred to Beckloff.

Not quite again. The proof / evidence of company structure can only be presented to the judge at summary judgment phase. without it being presented to him, he cannot consider that. In Robson case it was definitely Robson side delaying that by yet another amended complaint.

Since Robson's lawyers are clearly working for a settlement I don't see why they would bother to depose Lilly, Chandler's girlfriend.

Just because they hope and want a settlement doesn't mean it would happen and they still need to prepare during discovery time period. If they don't prep now, they can't really say later "oops we need time to prepare".

Plus any deposition they want to conduct could also be a scare tactic. "Look we are planning to parade past accusers" could be a tactic to scare into a settlement.

I see some fans want Estate to argue against everything but I don't see any benefit in that. From all the trials I followed and reported, I learned that long, hard, confusing arguments don't work. Jurys prefer short straight to the point about the case arguments better.

Just because they hope and want a settlement doesn't mean it would happen and they still need to prepare during discovery time period. If they don't prep now, they can't really say later "oops we need time to prepare".

What I meant by them working for a settlement is that they know very well it won't go to trial. That's why they are saying anything and doing anything
to smear MJ with each press release and interview generating more and more ammunition against them. They have to know all of that would
be used against them in court. I don't think they are that stupid.
You think they think this will go to trial?

Plus any deposition they want to conduct could also be a scare tactic. "Look we are planning to parade past accusers" could be a tactic to scare into a settlement.

The Chandler case inevitably would come up in a Robson/Safechuck trial. So I hope the Estate is preparing to expose the Chandlers and they are the ones who are deposing them, just in case the judge loses his mind and allows this to go to trial.

Don't you know what this is?
Doesn't look like a check to me rather a document the bank sends
when someone withdraws cash from an account or am I wrong?
In the complaint they call it "a true and correct copy of that cash withdrawal".
How can a cash withdrawal have a true and correct copy?
Cash withdrawal is the action not a document.
In any case nothing on this document indicates that the girl got this money.

invoice310000.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

IMO the estate won't do anything bout the Chandlers and I don't think jordy will appreciate his name being dragged into this case . He didn't cooperate with sneddon back in 2005 and I know that's what wade is literally dying for ~ nottt gonna happen SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE WADE! ??

The dead needs protection legally! It's disgusting we even have to worry about something like that..

I agree also the dead do need protection this is just crazy what Wade and his lawyers are trying to do to Michael name and and he is not here to defend himself it is just down right wrong. The statute of limitation has ran out this case should have never gotting this far in the first place all it has done is open up for ppls to sue the Estate and that is what Wade and his lawyers want to do no proof no evidence nothing to back up their claims but this case is still going on. This thread has pick apart Wade claims pieces by pieces and has done the same so far with the new claim.

With the judge given Wade and his lawyers more time to fix their amend all it has done is creation more lies.

Last edited:

What I meant by them working for a settlement is that they know very well it won't go to trial.

yes I agree but they would still to preparation. Don't you think it would look suspicious if they do no prep during discovery?

The Chandler case inevitably would come up in a Robson/Safechuck trial.

While I'm sure it will get mentioned (and already did) in summary judgment motions and/or at a trial (if it comes to that), I don't think it would be about the merits. They wouldn't try that case or any case.

yes I agree but they would still to preparation. Don't you think it would look suspicious if they do no prep during discovery?

It would but I don't think they would care. What they have been doing is more than suspicious with the press releases, victim shopping and this recent bullshit lawsuit. They behave like they don't care about anything except creating as much dirt in the media as possible. And depositions cost money they have to go where the witness is or pay for their trips. Why waste money
on a case they don't think would go to trial?

Last edited:

IMO the estate won't do anything bout the Chandlers and I don't think jordy will appreciate his name being dragged into this case . He didn't cooperate with sneddon back in 2005 and I know that's what wade is literally dying for ~ nottt gonna happen SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE WADE! ??
That is why Jordan stupid @#$ need to finally admit out loud that he LIED and his father put him up to it. EVERYTHING goes back to the Chandlers.

Wish he would, but I don't think he'll ever admit to accepting millions of dollars based on a lie. Somebody would have to out him in some kind of way.

If he hasnt done it by now ie after evan killed himself then i doubt he ever will he has nothing to gain and everything to lose

If he hasnt done it by now ie after evan killed himself then i doubt he ever will he has nothing to gain and everything to lose
Then Jordan better be prepared to deal with this for the rest of his life. All of this started because of the lie he and his family told and others are jumping on the bandwagon due to his lie. God is not going to allow him to have no peace.

Last edited:

Here's my theory about this document and correct me if I'm wrong.

invoice310000.jpg

It's a copy of a bank advice about cash withdrawal from a checking account.
The account belonged to MJ or it could be a joint account belonging to him
and his management firm, although I don't see why they would have such a thing.
(Any idea?)

Nothing on it proves that it was the girl who withdrew this money.
She doesn't have the letter of authorization which is strange if she was so careful
to preserve everything related to MJ, even a meaningless currency strap.
But let's assume she got the money.

This letter indicates that the girl did something to entertain others
maybe she was a singer or dancer, musician whatever

ryan.jpg

So if the recipient was indeed her she got paid for some similar service in 1993
and the written authorization could come from MJ or his management firm.

1. The obvious question if it was hush money why MJ would want anyone to know that this girl withdrew
money from his account and leave a paper trail especially in the middle of a criminal investigation
why not send her cash?
2. Why would he want his management firm get involved if it's hush money?
3. Why would the girl have this document at all when it's given to the owner
of the account: we debit your checking account. She requested a copy. Why did she do that?
If she wanted to preserve everything connected to MJ that would explain it.
If she wanted to explain to someone where the money came from that would explain it.
If she wanted for tax reasons that would explain it.
Neither of which is consistent with it being hush money though.

There is another reason why this hush money story is nonsense.
The woman had to know that the Chandlers got millions, speculation was rampant already in 1994
the amount was leaked in 2003 it was all over the media.

Imagine a victim learning that another victim got millions not just 900 000 and now the abuser
is going to be tried in criminal court. Wouldn't she demand more money for her silence?
When she learned of the Francia settlement, also millions, didn't that make her even more angry
and made her demand more money?

Or will she says that MJ's threats in 2003 and after were so severe that while she was angry for not getting more money
she didn't dare to come forward not even when the whole world was against MJ and the police was
salivating for anyone willing to accuse him?

^^You are right-it is a cash withdrawal slip that is used by the bank when someone doesn't have a check or deposit slip themselves. I don't know if she got a copy of it at the time, requested a copy of it from the bank later, or just got a blank one from the lobby and filled it out herself.
The written authorization (which would be signed by one or more of the signators on the account) is NOT attached. That would be kept with the bank records.

Everything I've seen indicates that she works in the entertainment field-maybe her parents owned a video store, even.

By the way, if you withdraw 10K or more in CASH, a Currency Transaction report is sent in to the IRS. By law.

That note regarding Ryan White and MJ thanking her for entertaining him, I looked up events for Ryan in 1989 and there was an organization called Athletes and Entertainers for Kids that was affiliated with him that were involved in fundraising. I'm pretty sure it's disbanded now, but they had big fundraising events attended by celebrities. Article from LA Times mentions it and a couple of charities in April that Ryan attended.
http://articles.latimes.com/1989-04-26/news/vw-1737_1_aids-education-athletes-entertainers-laker
Timeline below mentions one event
http://ryan-white.memory-of.com/Timeline.aspx
A bit of a long shot but perhaps she was an entertainer involved with one of the events.

Add on: Or her parents perhaps

Last edited:
Back