[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

I heard about it, I saw the story on 20/20 about a few weeks ago. This should be a perfect example those reporters like the one from Rolling Stone got themselves in trouble making bogus lies to make news which are not accurate. The likes of Diane "Demon" and Stacey Brown should've been in trouble a long time ago.
The media has been allowing this to go on for so long (even MJ had to issue a warning during his trial to ABC and others). See, for some people, it was ok to do this kind of reporting during MJ trial and life; but now, as always, it is effecting others. This is what happen when people turn blind eye and allow trash to be tolerated. It always have a way to be blown back in their front door.

Sneddon flew to Australia to find "victims". They will go to any length. It's such a sad thing to watch.

It's that "absence of malice" ruling that makes it a-ok to say or write anything or everything about a person of public interest.
A really unfair ruling that makes it too easy to lie and print whatever you want.
I'm actually surprised RS lost the case. Probably bc it got so much publicity.

Sneddon flew to Australia to find "victims". They will go to any length. It's such a sad thing to watch.

He had the nerve to find kids about Michael right behind Michael's back and he said he hasn't done anything since 94', well the articles we find begs to differ which proves he's lying the entire time. He made so many mistakes and Michael still won, because that old b@$^@#% tries to find kids or anything to help win the case over Michael and yet he failed. Now Finaldi is the new Sneddon that we're going to hate now filling in his shoes. These 2 morons are just revolting and makes me damned sick.

I agree. Also, I am glad a jury is holding ROLLING STONE liable for printing that fake rape story about UVA. See, this willing to lie and not check for truth is starting to get on many people' nerves.

Excellent post you hit it right on the head.

The man who triggered a cascade of child molestation allegations against Michael Jackson has disappeared ... at least according to his sister who is scared to death her family is getting dragged into a posthumous child molestation lawsuit against the King of Pop.
Wade Robson, a choreographer/producer is suing MJ, claiming he was molested by Jackson for 7 years at the Neverland Ranch ... starting when he was 7.
Robson wants to take the deposition of the most famous MJ accuser, Jordan Chandler, who scored a $20 million settlement from the singer back in the '90s.
Problem is ... Robson's lawyers can't find Chandler, who's now 36. So they've asked to take the depo of Chandler's sister, Lily. They want to ask her if she knows Jordan's whereabouts, and whether she witnessed any sexual molestation at the Ranch.
Lily's freaked out, and has filed legal docs pleading with the judge to block the depo.
Lily claims her family -- especially Jordan -- has been viciously threatened by MJ fans, and if she resurfaces it will only stoke the coals. She attached some emails directed at her brother, including one that says "F*** you Jordan. U destroyed the king but karma is a bitch. your time will come."
Lily also says she was only 5 when she started going to Neverland and has no memory of any molestation.
A judge has yet to rule.

Source TMZ

When this guy was running and hiding in 2005 and threatened the prosecution with legal action if they forced him to testify, what did Wade think, he will testify for him so that he can get a couple of million dollars?

And miss me with the "threatened by fans" BS. There is plenty of material to refute that notion that that is the real reason why he doesn't want to go to court. I am sure you can always pull some angry fan mails, but I doubt he is scared for his life because of those. The only person ever really physically threatened and harmed Jordan was his own father. What they are really scared of is being cross-examined for the first time ever and all the skeletons in their closet being revealed to the public.
And let me guess, his girlfriend whom he is about to marry doesn't know either where he is. Sure, sure...

Last edited:

"The man who triggered a cascade of child molestation allegations against Michael Jackson has disappeared ..." Five allegations in 23 years is hardly a cascade, especially considering the thousands of children that have been around MJ :smilerolleyes: The media are trying so hard.

Yeah i highly doubt that tmz article is true ! :lol: but if lily actually wrote that to jordy i say good on her!

Yeah i highly doubt that tmz article is true ! :lol: but if lily actually wrote that to jordy i say good on her!

You did not read the article right.

Whoops i did too...sorry

Lily claims her family -- especially Jordan -- has been viciously threatened by MJ fans, and if she resurfaces it will only stoke the coals. She attached some emails directed at her brother, including one that says "F*** you Jordan. U destroyed the king but karma is a bitch. your time will come."

Source TMZ

Sure and his brother kept that email all these years?
How did fans know his email address anyway when he was so careful to hide?
I wish the Estate took his depo and grilled the hell out of him.

nope it doesn't. you need a better dictionary. rant: speak or shout at length in a wild, impassioned way, to talk loudly and in a way that shows anger : to complain in a way that is unreasonable, talk for a long time in a passionate manner

I have an excellent dictionary and the word rant has multiple meanings. You reacted with hostility without reason and accused me in a condescending manner of things I didn't do, that's a rant to me. There could have been laws I don't know but you do which may have applied to this latest case but not the others. Anyway, the discussion pointless you don't know whether it will survive demurrer or not, fine. Could have said just that instead of complaining about repeated questions which never happened.

Get some self-awareness and how your style comes across before you accuse Ivy or anyone of ranting. .

1. I didn't accuse anyone of ranting but only Ivy and only for that one reaction.
2. I cannot be self-aware of how you react to what I write. That goes on
in your mind not mine. Your emotions are not my emotions, stop projecting.
I didn't insult anyone here, Ivy tried to insult me, in case you missed it. Or does she call everyone darling all the time? I didn't notice.

Source TMZ

That line is such a cliche TMZ or Chandler made it up. They always like to portray the Chandlers
as these poor victims under siege while all the other accusers are doing just fine , being active on social media and stuff without any problem.
Her brother kept that email all these years?
How did fans know his email address anyway when he was so careful to hide?

Last edited:

But I thought it is the estate who is preventing victims from coming forward. Are you telling me the so called victims do not want to help other co victims ! Only in MJ world

I hope that the new lawyers will stop at nothing to get him dispose. Then the estate will also dispose him. He will have to pull all the declarations he made and refresh his memory of the lies he told and the horrible things he did to an innocent man. I do not expect him to come clean, for he is an immortal scumbag like his parents. But let the lies torture him for the rest of his life. He is a criminal, and he needs to be reminded of this fact every now and then.

Wait till you hear Gavin's response. I bet he will fight tooth and nail any attempt to dispose him to help Wade. MJ has one kind of a victims. They do not want to help each other get justice! Probably each of them think the lowest of the others, they see their greedy low selves in each other and feel disgusted.

Last edited:

That's the family line fear of Michael's fans. You mean Michael Jackson fans like Jonathan, who's a friend of Jordan? You mean the Mj fan who attended a party you threw where you played Michael's music And danced like him Jordan? Whatever you pu@@y

Oh where oh where can Jordan be i believe his girlfriend know where he is who is she fooling. A lie will catch up with you.

Robson's lawyers can't find Chandler, who's now 36. So they've asked to take the depo of Chandler's sister, Lily. They want to ask her if she knows Jordan's whereabouts, and whether she witnessed any sexual molestation at the Ranch.

Okay so this confirms that Robson lawyers are the ones who are trying to depose Chandlers and Chandlers are trying to get out of it. Jordan was MIA during Arvizo case too so it looks like he went into hiding now too. ehehehe

And let me guess, his girlfriend whom he is about to marry doesn't know either where he is. Sure, sure...

it is possible that he went into hiding without telling them his exact location. such as he can leave his house and stay at a hotel and don't tell his family/girlfriend the hotel he is staying. That way even if they are deposed his family wouldn't be able to tell where he is exactly.

dude move on and stick to the topic. There is a new development and no one cares about your constant complaining. Consider this final warning before your off topic posts gets cleaned.

There could have been laws I don't know but you do which may have applied to this latest case but not the others.

You should know that's illogical. All cases are filed late, all cases make the same claims. So with simple common sense anyone can conclude that the same laws and rules will apply to it all. Jane Doe case is more similar to the Safechuck case as both don't have strong ties to the companies. The only difference of Jane Doe case is the insurance code claims which you actually yourself pointed out. So my question becomes why do you ask the questions that you already know the answers ?

you don't know whether it will survive demurrer or not

nobody knows that, nobody knows about any ruling, demurrer, summary judgment etc. we all just write our opinions - which I already did. Re-read my opinion abut Safechuck demurrer and apply it to Jane Doe. These aren't the kinds of things that you can get definitive answers.

I wonder if it's actually not better once and for all if that twat Jordan actually gets deposed and the truth will finally come out... He will NOT survice any cross-examination and he knows it.

I don't get why any of you think Jordan being deposed equals to truth coming out. Even if he is deposed I'm quite sure he will stick to his lies.

we learned Chandlers have no interest in helping Wade so that's good.

I don't get why any of you think Jordan being deposed equals to truth coming out. Even if he is deposed I'm quite sure he will stick to his lies.

as in people will see through his lies... just like when Arvizos was cross-examines on witness stand. nothing made any sense

Exactly a person raised by Evan and June Chandler is never gonna do the right thing

I wonder if it's actually not better once and for all if that twat Jordan actually gets deposed and the truth will finally come out... He will NOT survice any cross-examination and he knows it.

I do think if it goes to court it is better if Jordan testifies than if he doesn't - even if he sticks to his lies. Many more people believed the Arvizos before the trial in 2005 than they did after (well, at least those who paid attention to what actually went on in court) - that's because the trial helped to expose their lies. The Chandler allegations have their "power" in never being cross-exmined. They are kind of in the shadow for people regarding its details. People only know a couple of quick headlines about it - that MJ settled it, then they are also fed with lies about how Jordan had the description right etc. They don't know the details and a lot of the belief in that case lies in ignorance about it. So I think it would actually be more benefitial to MJ's side if finally they could get Jordan cross-examined and show all the holes in his case in a court than if it would be left as an unanswered questionmark on the Jury's mind.

Last edited:

as in people will see through his lies... just like when Arvizos was cross-examines on witness stand. nothing made any sense

depositions aren't that public so you are advocating for a public trial where Jordan testifies. I don't think that's a good idea and it assumes that people pay attention to every part of testimony. a biased media can make things look different than it actually is.

Edit edit

Once a coward always a coward.

I doubt the press would report it any more fairly or accurately now than they did in '93 or '05. They don't even attempt to be impartial anymore and sites as R.O. etc.. would have a field day. They'd twist and spin it and give anything but a fair representation of anyone's testimony.

The public isn't going to dig for the truth in this, they'll just follow whatever sleazy news stories suits their fancy. Not all but alot will. For myself I just hope this whole thing is dismissed. How many times can you drag a man's name through the mud and try him again and again and again for the same allegations he was never convicted of when he was alive?

we learned Chandlers have no interest in helping Wade so that's good.

No one said him being deposed equals the truth coming out. But this leech has never ever been questioned on the claims he had made. It is a principle of justice that when you accuse someone, that someone has the right to face you and to question you on your claims. MJ never had that chance. No testimony of Jordan is going to be more damaging than his declaration when he was a 13 years old boy. Everything he has claimed has gone undisputed. Everything he has claimed has been made public and treated as if it were the ultimate truth. Jason's testimony was very weak. He came across as a liar and the jurors were luaghing at him, all the preparation was for nothing because people could see he was not trustful and not to be trusted. There is much more against the Chandlers. I remember that during the 2005 trial, a journalist said that it was telling that Sneddon did not ask June Chandler whether she believed her son was molested. They asked her whether she regretted meeting MJ not whether she believed he molted him These people have many skeletons they are scared of being exposed.

Until Jason took the stand, we had nothing to face him with except the history of his mother. Now, he is a joke, and his testimony is the ultimate evidence that he is a liar, for any sane person could see that he lied when he said that he was not aware of any settlement made with his mother or any payment made to her. His testimony is now on record, and his own credibility can be questioned based on his own words regardless of the evidence against his mother. In Jordan's case, he was never questioned. He MUST be deposed, someone must question him on everything he had claimed. This case will be forever in history books, and it would be catastrophic if Jordan's claims go unquestioned.

I cannot think of anything bad coming out of him being deposed. What is he going to claim more than he already did? That he was raped? Wade and safe**** and the latest whore claim the same. In fact, most people who believe Mj molested children believe he raped Jordan so why should any of us be really worried about what he is going to say? The companies were not controlled by anyone but Mj, so at the end of the day no new claims of him will allow the new cases to meet the legal requirements to survive.

Last edited:
Back