[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

Re: [Discussion] Sexual abuse claims against MJ Estate (Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe)

That is James. Yeah it look like Michael did do him favor.

Last edited:
MattyJam;4200481 said:
http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...tal-77-million-sex-abuse-case-justice-prevail

[h=1]Michael Jackson £77m case: Lawyer warns 'justice will prevail' as he talks 'brutal' abuse[/h][h=3]WADE ROBSON’S lawyer has spoken out about the £77 million Michael Jackson sex-abuse case, with him insisting that he “will not stop fighting until justice is received”.[/h]Lead Attorney Vince Finaldi claims that Robson was “brutally abused” as a child by Jackson for many years and he is now on the lookout for the musician’s “missing” first accuser Jordan Chandler, who received a £16 million ($20 million) payoff back in 1993 after he accused the singer of molesting him; something which Jackson had always denied.

Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, Finaldi said of the case, which is set to go to trial early 2018: “Wade Robson was brutally abused sexually, as a child, by Michael Jackson for many years, and we will not stop until we find justice for him.
"Undoubtedly, the Jackson camp will file a motion attempting to dismiss the case on procedural grounds other than the merits."

He continued: "If the motion is granted, we will immediately appeal, as we are doing in the [Jimmy] Safechuck case, because both of these cases are just, procedurally proper, and should easily survive procedural challenges under California law.
“If we need an appellate court to affirm that, or the California Supreme Court for that matter, then we will, as we have done before in other cases. One way or another, justice will prevail and we will not stop until such is achieved.”
Finaldi then warned: “As the adage goes, you can run but you can't hide. Your day of reckoning will eventually come.”

Finaldi really does talk nonsense. Justice isn't money. Justice would be seeing the supposed perpetrator put behind bars. Given the supposed perpetrator is no longer here, going for money should be described as say 'the only legal recourse'.

“As the adage goes, you can run but you can't hide. Your day of reckoning will eventually come.” - What the heck?! This makes no sense.

That sort of quote would only apply to the supposed abuser, not the Estate. What are the Estate running from exactly?

These lawyers are trying to scare the MJ Estate, yet, really, this is just pathetic. There's nothing scary here whatsoever.

Finaldi really does talk nonsense. Justice isn't money. Justice would be seeing the supposed perpetrator put behind bars.
Excatly! if i had a son or daughter had someone di that to my child ID WHOOP THEIR ASS THEN GO TO THE POLICE!

MattyJam;4200481 said:
http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...tal-77-million-sex-abuse-case-justice-prevail

[h=1]Michael Jackson £77m case: Lawyer warns 'justice will prevail' as he talks 'brutal' abuse[/h][h=3]WADE ROBSON’S lawyer has spoken out about the £77 million Michael Jackson sex-abuse case, with him insisting that he “will not stop fighting until justice is received”.[/h]Lead Attorney Vince Finaldi claims that Robson was “brutally abused” as a child by Jackson for many years and he is now on the lookout for the musician’s “missing” first accuser Jordan Chandler, who received a £16 million ($20 million) payoff back in 1993 after he accused the singer of molesting him; something which Jackson had always denied.

Speaking exclusively to Express.co.uk, Finaldi said of the case, which is set to go to trial early 2018: “Wade Robson was brutally abused sexually, as a child, by Michael Jackson for many years, and we will not stop until we find justice for him.
"Undoubtedly, the Jackson camp will file a motion attempting to dismiss the case on procedural grounds other than the merits."

He continued: "If the motion is granted, we will immediately appeal, as we are doing in the [Jimmy] Safechuck case, because both of these cases are just, procedurally proper, and should easily survive procedural challenges under California law.
“If we need an appellate court to affirm that, or the California Supreme Court for that matter, then we will, as we have done before in other cases. One way or another, justice will prevail and we will not stop until such is achieved.”
Finaldi then warned: “As the adage goes, you can run but you can't hide. Your day of reckoning will eventually come.”

Completely deluded.

“As the adage goes, you can run but you can't hide. Your day of reckoning will eventually come.”

Wait, who? They're going to resurrect Michael from the grave to face punishment? This lawyer's something else.

Let's not forget Finaldi also said MJ brutally abused Jane Doe for years.
How come he is not talking about justice for her?

Sounds like she was the facilitator of the "biggest child abuse ring....." going by her testimony.

So amature they cant even get their stories straight. First rule of accusing someone.communicate with each other to make sure your stories match ?

I can't believe that Joy truly believes this BS when she reads her son claim these things.

I don't believe she believes it. There is no way a mother who really loves her kid and believes he was raped would keep using the nickname
the rapist gave her. It's like Janet Arvizo wanting to name her kid Michael Jackson.

Joy Robson is just like June Chandler. Supports this travesty because she doesn't
want to be seen as someone siding with the "molester" over her own kid and most likely she sees money in it for herself just like June
did after Evan filed a lawsuit. In other words, parasites and cowards.

This just goes to show we are the only ones following these fools and keeping and eye on these nuts because we love MJ (and haters need to get a life. MJ has been gone for 8 years and a few haters still running around behind a lie. Bunch of nutcases). CBS has an animated show coming out for holloween and many people are excited about it.This has been talked about all week on all the radio stations I listen to all week. No one is talking about fool Wade and his case and crazy lawyer. I have not heard one word not even on radio stations websites about Wade; only talk is about the Q lawsuit against the Estate and animated show).

This has been talked about all week on all the radio stations I listen to all week. No one is talking about fool Wade and his case and crazy lawyer. I have not heard one word not even on radio stations websites about Wade; only talk is about the Q lawsuit against the Estate and animated show).

Yes not everyone is brainwashed.

image.jpg

I don't believe she believes it. There is no way a mother who really loves her kid and believes he was raped would keep using the nickname
the rapist gave her. It's like Janet Arvizo wanting to name her kid Michael Jackson.

Joy Robson is just like June Chandler. Supports this travesty because she doesn't
want to be seen as someone siding with the "molester" over her own kid and most likely she sees money in it for herself just like June
did after Evan filed a lawsuit. In other words, parasites and cowards.

I don't want to get off topic but I keep seeing this.. Janet wanting to name her kid Michael Jackson... Is this really a thing?? Where did this info come from?

Court docs etc

I don't believe Finaldi actually realises MJ is dead. I guess to these leeches, that is irrelevant. MJ isn't truly dead until the gravy train stops running.

I am begin to think you are right he acts like he is alive. Saying he will not stop until justice is done.

Last edited:

I don't believe Finaldi actually realises MJ is dead. I guess to these leeches, that is irrelevant. MJ isn't truly dead until the gravy train stops running.
That fools knows and he knows MJ is innocent but he is a scum lawyer who wants to make a quick buck.

so did she end up calling the baby Michael.. or retracted after getting flack for it?

I dont think she did...... but she did clearly proves how :crazy: she is!

Janet has shown how crazy she is over and over again.. Her character spoke loudly in the 2005 case, not just her history that was brought up - but the way she acted, trying to get Hispanic jury members on her side.

Well he is healed now after all.

Who said miracles dont happen. ??

Wade, take your meaning of life and stick it where the sun don't shine! such garbage and beyond transparently full of it

That what he need to do get back in the working field no money from The Estate Of Michael Jackson not one dime.

Moreover, apart from Robson the companies had nothing to do with any of these kids. And Robson himself was only employed by them because the Robsons asked MJ to sponsor their immigration. So the whole story of these companies being set up as child sex procurement organizations is ridiculous to the core. I can't believe that Joy truly believes this BS when she reads her son claim these things.

This is why part of Wade case was week also and the Judge B saw that. Trying to blame the companies was not the way to go.

so did she end up calling the baby Michael.. or retracted after getting flack for it?

She didn't name him Michael. I'm sure we would have heard about it if she had.

Reviewing this thread I just found this 09-05-2013 post:

According to the site where the Stacy Brown tweet was posted, they just posted one hour ago that there is another "victim" looking for someone to write his story. SMDH!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-Doe)/page38?p=3820068&viewfull=1#post3820068

Brown's tweet on May 8 2013 just a day after Robson went public

image.jpg

https://twitter.com/MJHellas/status/332305419382968321

This creep knew about Safechuck already.

Problem is I don't know what that site was a link or screenshot would be great.
The user who posted that no longer seems to be active here I asked him but probably won't get a response.

All of this points to collaboration between Safechuck and Brown
Safechuck either was contacted by Brown or Dimond or other haters to ask him whether he wants to play the victim too
or he saw Robson's claim and became hungry and contacted Brown on his own.
He needed a molestation story and someone else wrote it for him.
It was either Gutierrez himself and/or Brown who is of course very familiar with
Gutierrez's "work" and is quite capable of making his own shit up about MJ.

It's also interesting that according to Chantal's facebook Wade was working
after his second breakdown even though in his lawsuit he claimed he stopped
working and can never work again in the entertainment industry.

Going by Chantals resume posted on her website this is what Wade's been up to

April 3rd - Wade is credited as the director for Demi Lovatos performance on 'Dancing with the Stars'

March 12 or/and november 13 - Wade is credited as the director for One Directions performance on the Today Show

March 31 - Wade is credited as the director for One Directions performance on Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-Doe)/page58?p=3820730&viewfull=1#post3820730

Last edited:

His delusion of grandeur makes me want to vomit, :puke: good to see non MJ fans not buying into his New Age way of "thinking" bullshit.

It seems he's taking classes from JP Sears. I'm just messing, in case you need a laugh. :p

Last edited:

But even some of Robson's followers spot the show-offy nature of his newly found "profoundness" and "spirituality". See the last comment here (it doesn't seem to be an MJ fan to me - more a Britney fan):

tahbQI3.jpg

Not surprisingly he deleted that comment
image.jpg

Another user reminded him that he knew one of the most loving people in history
and posted this quote "He is the reason I dance, the reason I make music, and one of the main reasons I believe in the pure goodness of human kind."

He blocked him instantly.

And he has the gall to talk about love and compassion.

He has no place to talk about love and compassion if he acts like (more likely is) a disgusting sociopath

I think it is public.

Yes it is and obvs said many times over the years that people need to be aware what they post here is not private. The media come here too and often what we post gets twisted.

Do the jackson family know bout all the ish stacy brown say bout mj????.......you know considering he is supposed to be a "jackson family friend and all..."

Again with the off topic for pages

Back