[Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

The above is: An Oldie, But A Goodie!!!!!

The Estate knew what was going to happen and were prepared for it, in my opinion. That's why they confirmed that they would be pursuing NEW DISCOVERY.

And now "Discovery" is my new favorite word, i.e. Robson's EXTENSIVE public statements and interviews and his appearance in the mockumentary.

I have seen many, many, many of Robson's public statements and interviews. I just don't see him being able to "evolve" them all away. That's why I continue to say that they DO NOT want a trial, they were hoping for a quick settlement.
And do not forget about a tape showing of Wade in July 2012 with him bragging about MJ to those women.

Wade doesnt even have the balls for a trial just wants quick money then run

Wade doesnt even have the balls for a trial just wants quick money then run

Accurate. I honestly wonder if at what point LN became an actual movie and not just an empty threat to try to get money from the estate. (Not sure if the way I worded that makes sense, but basically I'm thinking Wade tried to get the estate to do a "no, don't do that, here's money to keep it quiet," and then when that didn't work, he had an "oh crap" moment and actually follow through.) He was not counting on a trial happening, especially one with Tom Mesereau involved. This is going to be a huge cascade of "oh crap" moments for Wade and James.

I feel like we haven't heard about Taj Jackson's documentary in some time. Did I miss anything regarding any progress/updates?

Also, do you think Wade/James really want this case to go to trial? I feel like they'd be hosed if it did...their story would be dismantled quite brutally, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Safechuck will be thrown out anyway as he never worked for the companies and the one he claimed he did work for never even excisted during the time hes claiming.

They want money and if they have to go to trial where they hope for a biast jury then they prob think its a means to an end. Of course they hoped for a quick settlement. But theu have nothing to lose

DangerUs'91;4278990 said:
I feel like we haven't heard about Taj Jackson's documentary in some time. Did I miss anything regarding any progress/updates?

If I remember correctly, he recently said it will be out in early 2020, but at the latest for MJ’s birthday. I think it was on the Innocent Project’s live stream just before Christmas. That one is four hours long, though, and I can’t find the part where he said it right now. :laughing:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4HmYCOKefrA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taj's project is still being worked on, is currently in the filming stage. Will not be out in the beginning of the year but will be within the year. The docuproject will be called "The Truth Runs Marathons'.

If there going to be a trial from these appealed lawsuits, can lawyers of either party call in Jordan Chandler to testify as a witness? If this is a possibility for him to tell the truth regardless of the settlement agreement?

If there going to be a trial from these appealed lawsuits, can lawyers of either party call in Jordan Chandler to testify as a witness? If this is a possibility for him to tell the truth regardless of the settlement agreement?

Didn't they try that in 2005, and he left the USA?

myosotis;4279139 said:
Didn't they try that in 2005, and he left the USA?
Yes, but that was him refusing to testify for the prosecution, still I don&#8217;t think he would do it.

From what i remember you cant force a "victim" to tesitfy. Sneddon went sniffing but he refused to get involved.

Finaldi and Co appear to have been briefing the media on the likelihood of a televised trial. At this stage I'm frankly surprised that they are hoping for televisation. They must believe that the general population would dismiss all the lies that would be clearly proven in court. Or is it just bravado? No-one believes this will be settled now, so their campaign must just be a last-ditch attempt to pretend that these liars have any kind of a case.
This article is also deceptively written, as it sounds as if the Estate said that every allegation and disturbing claim will be delved into in detail.
Finaldi adds 'the question is whether the kids were abused or not' - Since the case is against the MJJ companies and not against MJ, the actual question is 'whether the companies facilitated abuse'. The judge should indeed be able to decide on that, especially if one of the claimants had no connection with either of the companies at the relevant time, and indeed one of the companies didn't exist at that time.
It's maybe no surprise that R and S feel able to tell lies with impunity, since the law firm also seems to have a rather distant relationship with facts.

This extract is from a tabloid, but the estate comments are interesting :) A little message to R and S maybe?

DAY IN COURT Michael Jackson will be accused of child sex abuse in US court AGAIN &#8211; and it&#8217;s likely to be televised

His two accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck have vowed to tell all about how the King of Pop allegedly groomed, molested, raped and manipulated them for years while they were kids.

Their attorney, Vince Finaldi confirmed: &#8220;All they&#8217;ve ever wanted is their day in court.&#8221;

Multiple US broadcast networks and online news websites are hoping to air the case live, without censorship, once the trial begins.

Under US law, a judge will decide whether the trial can be aired on TV.

The dead star&#8217;s estate faces the new multi million dollar trial following a landmark new legal ruling in the US................

A source connected to the Jackson estate told The Sun: &#8220;Several TV networks and online companies will apply to allow cameras into the courtroom &#8211; and there is a good likelihood their request will be granted.

&#8220;What viewers saw Wade and James speak about on the TV show Leaving Neverland is just a fraction of what is expected to be discussed once this gets to trial.

&#8220;Sadly every allegation, every accusation, moment and disturbing claim that they have made on that TV show will be delved into in detail.

&#8220;Their legal team plan to paint their picture of Michael as a molester to the jury. It will be a devastating portrayal by those two men as they are desperate to tell the world in court what they allege about Michael.

Under US law the media can apply to broadcast the case live and it will be the judge&#8217;s decision. Now that the two men appeared in Leaving Neverland, there would be no reason not to have it aired.

&#8220;The estate will fight it all the way. They have maintained that these allegations are false and that the men want to make money &#8211; a jury will decide that.

&#8220;But to have the world watching will certainly have an impact on Michael&#8217;s legacy.&#8221;

The source continued: &#8220;This trial will cost millions of dollars to defend for the estate. It is a worrying time for them given that they have done so much to solidify the legacy of Michael and turn his assets into a billion dollar business, setting up his children for life.

&#8220;If they lose this case, who knows what awaits. The victims could be paid huge sums &#8211; tens of millions &#8211; should they win the case.&#8221;

Their lawyer Finaldi said that both the dismissals are indeed being reversed, and that the cases will be sent back to the trial courts, where they will follow the standard litigation and then trial procedure.

He said &#8220;The question is whether these kids were abused or not.

&#8220;That&#8217;s a factual question that a judge cannot decide, it has to be sent to a jury if you&#8217;ve requested a jury trial.&#8221;

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10729...o-be-televised/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
New tactic to try and get a settlement. Odd that their lawyer would want the poor old victims put infront of t.v cameras?

DESPERATE TIMES, CALL FOR DESPERATE MEASURES!!!!!

Those fools don't want to see a trial, they are STILL hoping for a settlement. This article reeks of desperation!

I notice that all of a sudden Finaldi is concerned about how much The Estate will have to pay to defend this "case." LOL.

The liars don't want a trial, AND NEITHER DOES FINALDI. All of that NEW discovery The Estate plans to bring in (if it even get's that far), will be a doozy, and they all know it!!!

The source continued: &#8220;This trial will cost millions of dollars to defend for the estate. It is a worrying time for them given that they have done so much to solidify the legacy of Michael and turn his assets into a billion dollar business, setting up his children for life.

It is best for them to pay millions to defend and clear MJ's name than to hand over millions and make it look worst and still be a higher target for liars. MJ made this mistake with the Chandlers. No more.

I do not believe nothing it that tab but it is silly for anyone to think it will be televised (Not a bad idea for the Estate with all the evidence they can use which does not include evidence they have that we do not have). This talking from Wade/James lawyer is a tactic to keep talking bad about MJ and think that will help them get a settlement. Believe me, they do NOT want to go to trial. I have seen this tactic used. We have to remember, these guys already have been to court to defend and even sue MJ. If they had anything of substance, it would have been used a long time ago even when MJ was alive.

What civil cases ever get televised? U.S ppl know of any. Pretty desperate tactic. Scraping the barrel big time

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Regarding the conveniently unnamed &quot;source close to the Estate&quot; in yesterday's Sun, it is coming from a journalist with a history of fabricating quotes as this article will tell you: <a href="https://t.co/TWu13xmpds">https://t.co/TWu13xmpds</a> <a href="https://t.co/48B8futSJz">pic.twitter.com/48B8futSJz</a></p>&mdash; Justice for The Falsely Accused (@JuliaBerkowitz1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JuliaBerkowitz1/status/1216940504652419073?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BTW, that fake news story from June 2013 about MJ supposedly paying of dozens of young boys also originates from James Desborough. Instead of applying the same critical thinking as what we see above re. the Harrison story, the media just uncritically copy &amp; pasted this one. <a href="https://t.co/Yom2qjkvVF">pic.twitter.com/Yom2qjkvVF</a></p>&mdash; Justice for The Falsely Accused (@JuliaBerkowitz1) <a href="https://twitter.com/JuliaBerkowitz1/status/1216953187053207553?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
If there's gonna be another trial i say bring it on. yeah I get you mean. they can easily just give money so they can go away. but that's the samething Michael did and guess what happen.

if there's gonna be another trail I say let do it. it gonna be 2005 all over again. but hey if this something we have to do to prove micahel is innocent again. I say so be it.

fans and friends got Michael back once again.

^^ Do you mean televised as per cameras in court, and the images streamed online (like the Conrad Murray trial)?

There does seem to be at least one Court TV network(Courtroom view network) that streams parts of civil cases in the USA (if product liability cases are civil, eg the 'mesothelioma acquired because of asbestos in talc' claims for compensation against Johnson and Johnson?)

I wonder if there are other civil court TV channels in the USA?

https://cvn.com/

This article also mentions televising civil as well as criminal trials:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/t...ideo-network-devoted-live-court-trials-979052

I do think that any available TV channels will try to access this case if it goes to court, because of the subject matter and 'defendant' (MJJ companies, but everyone is interested in MJ anything).

I can't wait to see Taj's doc. he can take all the time he need. i don't want him to rush on this. if it's gonna be out this year. i say it should be out the middle of this year or the end of this year. keep in a reminder he said he don't want this doc to something to win on just something to show the truth about Michael. so when this does airs don't expect everyone gonna agree that he is innocent but i really hope this doc really changes some people minds if it hasn't already.

i wish him the best of luck i been helping him by sharing his GoFundMe page since march of last year. (y)

do anyone knows what will it air on? I live in the USA.

You know they can televised the court case. remember 2005. they didn't show all of it but they show some of it so i wouldn't be surprise to see this televised. you know when it's comes to Michael they always follow him. i know when they do win the media gonna said some stupid carp like they always do. so either if it does be televised get ready for all the haters and trolls to come out. it's gonna be like 2005 just with social media.

boy this is gonna be good. i'm ready if does happen. time to put James,Wade,and Reed in their place.

18ac426fb4c278f7d7c539c0388afdb3.jpg

myosotis;4279190 said:
Finaldi and Co appear to have been briefing the media on the likelihood of a televised trial. At this stage I'm frankly surprised that they are hoping for televisation. They must believe that the general population would dismiss all the lies that would be clearly proven in court. Or is it just bravado? No-one believes this will be settled now, so their campaign must just be a last-ditch attempt to pretend that these liars have any kind of a case.
This article is also deceptively written, as it sounds as if the Estate said that every allegation and disturbing claim will be delved into in detail.
Finaldi adds 'the question is whether the kids were abused or not' - Since the case is against the MJJ companies and not against MJ, the actual question is 'whether the companies facilitated abuse'. The judge should indeed be able to decide on that, especially if one of the claimants had no connection with either of the companies at the relevant time, and indeed one of the companies didn't exist at that time.
It's maybe no surprise that R and S feel able to tell lies with impunity, since the law firm also seems to have a rather distant relationship with facts.

This extract is from a tabloid, but the estate comments are interesting :) A little message to R and S maybe?

DAY IN COURT Michael Jackson will be accused of child sex abuse in US court AGAIN – and it’s likely to be televised

His two accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck have vowed to tell all about how the King of Pop allegedly groomed, molested, raped and manipulated them for years while they were kids.

Their attorney, Vince Finaldi confirmed: “All they’ve ever wanted is their day in court.”

Multiple US broadcast networks and online news websites are hoping to air the case live, without censorship, once the trial begins.

The dead star’s estate faces the new multi million dollar trial following a landmark new legal ruling in the US................

A source connected to the Jackson estate told The Sun: “Several TV networks and online companies will apply to allow cameras into the courtroom – and there is a good likelihood their request will be granted.

“What viewers saw Wade and James speak about on the TV show Leaving Neverland is just a fraction of what is expected to be discussed once this gets to trial.

“Sadly every allegation, every accusation, moment and disturbing claim that they have made on that TV show will be delved into in detail.

“Their legal team plan to paint their picture of Michael as a molester to the jury. It will be a devastating portrayal by those two men as they are desperate to tell the world in court what they allege about Michael.

Under US law the media can apply to broadcast the case live and it will be the judge’s decision. Now that the two men appeared in Leaving Neverland, there would be no reason not to have it aired.

“The estate will fight it all the way. They have maintained that these allegations are false and that the men want to make money – a jury will decide that.

“But to have the world watching will certainly have an impact on Michael’s legacy.”

The source continued: “This trial will cost millions of dollars to defend for the estate. It is a worrying time for them given that they have done so much to solidify the legacy of Michael and turn his assets into a billion dollar business, setting up his children for life.

“If they lose this case, who knows what awaits. The victims could be paid huge sums – tens of millions – should they win the case.”

Their lawyer Finaldi said that both the dismissals are indeed being reversed, and that the cases will be sent back to the trial courts, where they will follow the standard litigation and then trial procedure.

He said “The question is whether these kids were abused or not.

“That’s a factual question that a judge cannot decide, it has to be sent to a jury if you’ve requested a jury trial.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10729...o-be-televised/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It's makes me glad to see people are waking up from this mess in comments section. the only people who still believes are trolls and haters there. the sun is a awful tabloid. i don't understand why they still in business. never read anything from the sun.

myosotis;4279190 said:

DAY IN COURT Michael Jackson will be accused of child sex abuse in US court AGAIN – and it’s likely to be televised

Their attorney, Vince Finaldi confirmed: “All they’ve ever wanted is their day in court.”

The dead star’s estate faces the new multi million dollar trial following a landmark new legal ruling in the US................

A source connected to the Jackson estate told The Sun: “Several TV networks and online companies will apply to allow cameras into the courtroom – and there is a good likelihood their request will be granted.

“What viewers saw Wade and James speak about on the TV show Leaving Neverland is just a fraction of what is expected to be discussed once this gets to trial.

“Sadly every allegation, every accusation, moment and disturbing claim that they have made on that TV show will be delved into in detail.

“Their legal team plan to paint their picture of Michael as a molester to the jury. It will be a devastating portrayal by those two men as they are desperate to tell the world in court what they allege about Michael.

Under US law the media can apply to broadcast the case live and it will be the judge’s decision. Now that the two men appeared in Leaving Neverland, there would be no reason not to have it aired.

“The estate will fight it all the way. They have maintained that these allegations are false and that the men want to make money – a jury will decide that.

“But to have the world watching will certainly have an impact on Michael’s legacy.”

The source continued: “This trial will cost millions of dollars to defend for the estate. It is a worrying time for them given that they have done so much to solidify the legacy of Michael and turn his assets into a billion dollar business, setting up his children for life.

“If they lose this case, who knows what awaits. The victims could be paid huge sums – tens of millions – should they win the case.”

He said “The question is whether these kids were abused or not.

“That’s a factual question that a judge cannot decide, it has to be sent to a jury if you’ve requested a jury trial.”

^^^^The usual kind of misleading reporting from The Sun that we have become accustomed to. This case is not about Michael Jackson or the MJ Estate - it's about the two companies and the people working in those companies.

NatureCriminal7896;4279310 said:
It's makes me glad to see people are waking up from this mess in comments section. the only people who still believes are trolls and haters there. the sun is a awful tabloid. i don't understand why they still in business. never read anything from the sun.

The Sun had a terrible reputation for as long as I can remember. Even back in the 80s it was considered a bit of a joke. People don&#8217;t take them seriously.

terrell
Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by elusive moonwalker
What civil cases ever get televised? U.S ppl know of any. Pretty desperate tactic. Scraping the barrel big time

NONE. Only criminal and even that is rare..

Exactly

NatureCriminal7896
Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe
You know they can televised the court case. remember 2005. they didn't show all of it but they show some of it so i wouldn't be surprise to see this televised. you know when it's comes to Michael they always follow him. i know when they do win the media gonna said some stupid carp like they always do. so either if it does be televised get ready for all the haters and trolls to come out. it's gonna be like 2005 just with social media.

boy this is gonna be good. i'm ready if does happen. time to put James,Wade,and Reed in their place.​

Mez applied for a gag order before the trial started. Trial by media was vicious.
Jurors had to be sequestered.
In the court, there was no live feed,
only in Murray's case (2009-2010)
They had a Michael Impersonator...Emmanuel, I think , to portray him
They had an in-house, real- time, live professional artist painting him to get an impression.
Some of the journalists simply hung around outside court while court's in session to get their cigarette break,
oblivious to what's in court. Simply do a copy and paste during recess.
The only one we could trust , doing her job with journalist integrity was Linda Deutch of Associated Press, she's now retired.
Geraldo Riveria was commendable, wager to have his mustache shaved should there be a conviction.
Savanah Guthrie' o.k.
Dan Abrams's not too bad
The Mirror , The Sun, The Daily Mail , The National Enquirer.. they're all tacky! threw shade on Michael

It's makes me glad to see people are waking up from this mess in comments section.

They've been "woke" to this stuff for a long time, now.

People stopped buying this story. The documentary resurrected it...but only briefly. Once word of mouth dismantled it, people have been coming back around.

Last edited:
Back