Disney!<3

Me and my girlfriend have a pretty big disney dvd-collection, but only the classics.
We don't like the computer animated movies so we only buy the drawn cartoons.

So of course the last one we bought was the princess and the frog.

Beauty and the Beast are my favorite disney movie.
This is my favorite part!! :heart:

Despite I'm 24 years old I really love Disney's movies. But like some people also stated before I just care about the drawn ones.
These are my very favorites:

Robin Hood
The Lion King
Bambi
Peter Pan
The Sword in the Stone
The Jungle Book
One Hundred and One Dalmatians

The trailer for Disney's upcoming Tangled (formerly Rapunzel)

I know it's not Disney, but I absolutely love:

lastunicorn25thanniv3.jpg

I am a huge Disney fan! :wub:

I love nearly everything they did in the past, because I grew up with all those brilliant handmade cartoons. But I don't like the new stuff (Hannah Montana and Co.), except the Disney/Pixar collaborations (animated movies).

Some of my favs are Snow White, The Lion King, Bambi, Pinocchio, Cinderella, Peter Pan, The Beauty and the Beast, The Sword in the Stone, The Junglebook and Robin Hood, and of course all the short cartoons with Mickey Mouse, Donald, Goofy...

Though, I never liked Alice in Wonderland. I think it's just too bizarre.

I also love Disney's live-action movies, like Mary Poppins or The Legend of Lobo.

My absolutely favorite Disney song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7WjrLtLH78&feature=related

I just love, love, love it! :cry:

I love Disney Classics, I hate when people say that hate or don't like Disney, they're just stupid and lack so much fantasy and memories of their childhood. I just love to have most I can on DVD. I just can't get enough of them.

I'm actually in the middle of watching Aladdin now....One of my all time fave Disney films...LOVE it....

I read one time (and I think it applies to all Disney animations) that if you watched an entire Disney movie with no volume, you'd still know exactly what was going on because of the animation skill and emotion and movements of the character...I think that's pretty amazing!

Aladdin was my sweet heart back then.... LOL
The Korean voice actor really did a good job.. haven't heard the original actor's voice.. Does he sound sexy?

I used to be a huge Mickey fan, but after realizing how weird his voice is, I quit

Aladdin was my sweet heart back then.... LOL
The Korean voice actor really did a good job.. haven't heard the original actor's voice.. Does he sound sexy?

I used to be a huge Mickey fan, but after realizing how weird his voice is, I quit

oooh yeah, he's my fave sexy Disney character...lol...

Yes, the original character had a pretty sexy voice....this is him...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0918334/

Michael Jackson in an advert for Disneyland............

..........Includes Michael's version of "When You Wish Upon A Star"!!!!

Do you know what...that's my favorite video on YouTube! :wub:

I love his version, the version of Julie Andrews and of course the original, which I posted, the most...

The Lion King is my all time favourite. And in that my favourite character is Mufasa :heart: He's so awesome and says some amazing things. There are sooo many great disney movies out there.

^^ I love Eeyore too! He's so grumpy it's adorable :wub:

Just some Disney randomness:

25rcnet.jpg

21nnk40.jpg

34ys7t5.jpg
:heart:

51gt3.jpg

r7u4iw.jpg
:wub:

Last edited:
Donald is awesome. Probably my favorite out of Goofy, Donald and Mickey. I've been watching the Disney shorts a lot. Like every single one of them :p I love Chip and Dale too. This is my favorite Disney movie :)

Lady-and-Tramp-spaghetti-clip.jpg

I'm 35 and I love Disney movies... so did my parents and grandparents, and so does both of my adult brothers. There's no age limit :upside_down:

Back