Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This always seemed strange to me. Why would a tv station be interested in demonstrating how easily people can be misled by a hoax video ? Since most tv shows doctor their own videos, in a way they were sticking it to themselves by doing this. I am not saying i think that was a video of Michael but this explanation doesn't make any sense to me.

I always remember an interview with ex MI5 agent who said in order to discredit genuine conspiracies they would plant false ones to throw people off, it is also strange that the Michael Jackson hoax site was created on 23rd June 2 days before Michaels death. Then suddenly disappeared without trace once rumour began over who owned it.

The RTL media company who ran the hoax videos are owned by Bertalsman, what a coincidence because bertalsman also were interest in purchasing Michael Jackson share in the music catelogue.

See links and connect the dots, first one explains they hoaxed it to prove people believe conspiracy theories, I believe it is to throw off from real conspiracy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/31/michael.jackson.hoax/index.html

http://www.bertelsmann.com/bertelsmann_corp/wms41/bm/index.php?ci=168

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/09/business/global/09music.html

First. What is a theory? Most people think that the word means a guess or a hunch or a gut feeling. What the word actually means, is an explanation based on observation, hypothesis and testing.

So for the record there are noe conspiracy theories, there are only conspiracy hypothesis.

Second, I did my own investigation and I found four things that none of you can explain.

The footage of the ambulance leaving Michaels home to go to the hospital with him in it is fake. Proven beyond any doubt by many smart people who use all the avaliable footage there is. Two videos exist and they don't match. There are differences that can not be explained away, they clearly show that these are two videos shot at two different time periods.

The photo of Michael Jackson in the ambulance is also fake. The evidence is also very convincing. TMZ and ET released this photo shortly after Michael died. At that time there was only two things that stood out. Michael had a visible vein in his forehead wich would not be possible if his heart had stopped. Second his skin tone was not of what you would see in someone who's heart had stopped. No makeup or vitiligo can cover that up.

But this alone doesn't prove anything. What proves this was fake are two things. First "OK magazine" released this photo after paying the person who took it. That person happens to be a man who was friends with Michael for years. The picture in OK magazine is not the same one we saw on TMZ and ET. There are detailed differences in those pictures. Small but noticable. Second, another photo has been discovered wich matches the face of MJ in the ambulance perfectly. This photo is from the 30th anniversary concert in 2001, and you see Michael lying on the stagefloor with his eyes closed. The two faces match 100%.

The death sertificate of Michael Jackson is fake. When you die, for your death to be official the doctor who was with you and called time of death is the one by law who has to sign the sertificate for it to be valid. On Michaels death sertificate we see Latoya Jacksons signature. This makes by law the death sertificate not valid. Nothing has been done to correct this. So technically by law Michael Jackson is not officially dead, even if there was a funeral.

At the memorial on July 7th Jennifer Hudson performed Will You Be There. At the end of the song you hear Michaels final speech from the song and you see a text of the lyric on a screen appear.

During Michaels speech he says one of the words completely wrong. If you check the album version and any live recording of this song you don't find one where Michael says this word wrong. At the memorial he says "In my anguish and pains" The correct lyric is "In my anguish and pain"

Now this alone doesn't mean anything, but it also can not be explained away. Why did that happen? And there are many other things that have many things wrong in it. And when I mean wrong, I mean things that are not supposed to be there and they are not random.

I have no idea if Michael is dead or alive, I can only trust what I see on the news and I know that to trust the news blindly or anyone for that matter is foolish.

I am not saying that these conspiracy hypothesis are correct. All I am saying is go look for yourself and see these four things. You will see what I saw, and after you have done that you can then ask yourself one more time. Do I believe Michael is dead?

It starts here people, and I urge people to get started. Let grief and pain be left behind.

Here is a good advice how to deal with that and avoid building false hope. Assume you are wrong the entire time until proven otherwise.

Use the wisdom of science and investigate.

Something is not right here and I don't buy for a second that Dr. Murray slipped up and killed Michael. I listened to that 911 call and I researched how sucha call should go. And the person at the emergency station messed up the entire time and there were someone behind him telling him what to say. Listen to it yourself and learn the facts about how such a call is played out. Don't mind the caller, keep your attention to the emergency office.

There is plenty more, but for the record. There are only four thing that are impossible to dismiss, and that is the ambulance footage, the photo of MJ in the ambulance and the memorial. The rest is not hard evidence, but they ad fuel to the mystery of the four that is.

Good luck :)

Something is not right here and I don't buy for a second that Dr. Murray slipped up and killed Michael. I listened to that 911 call and I researched how sucha call should go. And the person at the emergency station messed up the entire time and there were someone behind him telling him what to say. Listen to it yourself and learn the facts about how such a call is played out. Don't mind the caller, keep your attention to the emergency office.

There is plenty more, but for the record. There are only four thing that are impossible to dismiss, and that is the ambulance footage, the photo of MJ in the ambulance and the memorial. The rest is not hard evidence, but they ad fuel to the mystery of the four that is.

Good luck :)

I have heard these calls also and I can only say that what struck me while listening is the doctor answering the caller when he asked if he saw what happened almost as if exasperated but thats just my opinion.

I imagine if he really was scared/shocked/surprised, thats what he would have sounded like.

'I have MIchael Jackson out cold here, get me a f**king ambulance NOW!' That's what I would have said if i was doc. Murray, not that 'there's a 50 year-old man...' grr he annoys me! He did EVERYTHING wrong! There was definitely something very suspicious about Michael's death. Seriously suspicious. I'm waiting patiently until we know more though, rather than driving myself round the bend thinking into it now.

'I have MIchael Jackson out cold here, get me a f**king ambulance NOW!' That's what I would have said if i was doc. Murray, not that 'there's a 50 year-old man...' grr he annoys me! He did EVERYTHING wrong! There was definitely something very suspicious about Michael's death. Seriously suspicious. I'm waiting patiently until we know more though, rather than driving myself round the bend thinking into it now.

Murray wasn't the one on the phone. We don't actually know what Murray was saying in the background but he sounded annoyed when asked if he saw what happened as if he was saying "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ASKING ME THAT YOU JACKASS JUST GET THEM HERE!!!!!!!!"

But you heard what seemed like a rather calm security person speaking on the phone. Murray is not the one who didn't say who it was. At least if you are going to hate Murray get what he has and has not done straight.

Murray wasn't the one on the phone. We don't actually know what Murray was saying in the background but he sounded annoyed when asked if he saw what happened as if he was saying "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ASKING ME THAT YOU JACKASS JUST GET THEM HERE!!!!!!!!"

But you heard what seemed like a rather calm security person speaking on the phone. Murray is not the one who didn't say who it was. At least if you are going to hate Murray get what he has and has not done straight.

It may be that security weren't accustomed to using Michael's name when making calls because of the chaos that always ensued if people knew that Michael Jackson was going anywhere or doing anything. I am not sure what I would have said had I made that call. Saying that it was Michael that needed help may have caused more problems. The emts might have called friends or told people, word would have spread which might have led to a mob of people blocking the way and an army of papparazi. People in general, behaved very strangely and erratically when Michael was around. I propbably wouldn't have revealed his identity either.

It may be that security weren't accustomed to using Michael's name when making calls because of the chaos that always ensued if people knew that Michael Jackson was going anywhere or doing anything. I am not sure what I would have said had I made that call. Saying that it was Michael that needed help may have caused more problems. The emts might have called friends or told people, word would have spread which might have led to a mob of people blocking the way and an army of papparazi. People in general, behaved very strangely and erratically when Michael was around. I propbably wouldn't have revealed his identity either.

The fact that they didn't use his name in the 911 call never jumped out at me either for the same reasons you posted.

The ONLY theory I believe is that this may have been planned for others profit. I do not believe in any death hoax. If it's what people want to hold on to for a sense of security, so be it. But I believe it as much as Jim Morrison is on his own island and Elvis is in a trailer park.

Well the fact remains that if wasn't for the extortion...............he would never have health problems...........and never have to do the concerts..........

I would think that if Michael had his way...............then the Invincible Tour would be his last major tour.........he would of left Sony.........and he would the move on to making films..........

1993 and 2003/5 were blatant conspiracies to destroy Michael and empty his wallet............Sneddon should be in prison for triggering off his health problems........

Sony & Tommy Mottola in 2001 was a conspiracy to keep Michael as a slave............

Murray might be a freemason..............if that's the case the the best we can hope for is 4 years in prison...........but the chances are that he could walk free from court and continue practising medicine.............that's another conspiracy in itself............

As to Michael's actual death..............I really have no idea..............but something has never felt right about it!!!!!!!

Back