Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think lost in all the nonsense in the GD thread from court on Monday were 2 important statements that TMZ posted when Mrs. Jacksons attorney made comments in open court regarding the insurance policy and AEG agreement.....Just what do those documents contain? -_-

One of Katherine Jackson's lawyers made an interesting comment -- law enforcement is looking at various policies and contracts, such as the AEG insurance policy.

The judge just ordered that Katherine keep quiet about what's in the various AEG agreements. It's interesting ... Katherine's lawyer said she might want to use the AEG agreement in a non-probate proceeding.

Yeah that was interesting. I can't imagine what this must be like for her at her age. Michael did say that she was the one who always told the family to be strong and not give up. Once again she's being put to the test. Mother's hurt like hell for their children. I just hope and pray that she's strengthened somehow and taking really good care of herself. What a remarkable woman.

Yes! I do believe some conspiracy theories can be true - especially when they involve MJ!

Couldn't have said it better! Theirs way too many wierd and inconsistent stories and too many people acting wierd for this to be accidental.

Also, accidents don't have twist and turns. But murders do, especially intelligently planned ones.

114 memorabilia items missing from a storage locker in Vegas and then were sold according to TMZ?

We're told on July 19, two of Jackson's lawyers went with Vaccaro to the storage locker in Las Vegas where the memorabilia was being stored. According to Vaccaro, 114 items were missing, including the 8 items Jackson's lawyers were there to retrieve.

The items ended up being sold a week later by Clark County Public Auction owner Mario Trabado -- who says he acquired the items legally from a private seller.

So who was this private seller that gave this guy the items to sell and how did this "private seller" get access to someone elses storage locker?

Then there's this............:mello:

The warrant in the raid on the pharmacy mentions specific vials of Propofol manufactured by Teva and Hospira, Inc................Teva is the company that just recently recalled propofol that was TAINTED. :mello:

This is not even like MJ. That ain't him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwkHmjQdMI

I agree, DEFINITELY not him. Michael would never fake his own death and if he did he would not be stupid enough to risk turning up to his own memorial service because loads of people would recognise him - there's no mistaking that walk you know! That's what gives him away at the start of 'Ghosts' lol.

Just about the phone thing earthlyme, Dr Murray said there were no working phones, then he said he,d gone out of the room to phone family etc !!! What are we expected to believe, very strange. There was a doctor on tv recently who called Hollywood a "medicated" city, l think he,s right. Unfortunatly, Michael may have been yet another fatality of this. I,m just so, so sad, l cant sleep or focus on anything, l feel like lm in limbo just waiting for some answers, which we probably wont get. We all miss you Michael. The whole thing is just so bizarre and surreal.

If he was going to fake his death, I don't think he would have would have done all the work for the rehearsals for concerts he never intended to perform,not to mention putting his family and fans through grief. That would be callous. I don't think so myself.

I don't really think he would really want all the rehearsal footage released of him marking it, as the last memories of his performance either.

never knew MJ disguised himself with beards aswell on other pictures,the black glove could just be a a sign of tribute,who was he sat with who knew this man?
i know this is clutching desperately at straws but i dont care,if MJ played a prank on all the media it would be fantastic.

I don't want to cry out murder so I'll cry out manslaughter instead.

However, I really really WANT to believe he faked his death and is living out there somewhere. I WANT to believe that this wonderful man is still with us somewhere, somehow and that we are still sharing the Earth with this angel.
Granted, I don't believe that for one second. You cannot fake the emotion that Paris had on stage. Maybe Angelina Jolie could. Or James Dean. But Paris is 11. Those emotions were raw, real and heart-breaking. I wish he had faked his death but our angel is back home in Heaven, where he belongs.

The second option is just ridiculous. I've seen some of the websites that claim that this is the case but let's get serious; Michael loved his fans very very much. No one can deny that the relationship between Michael and his fans was a very special one. His even asked his fans to "please love me [him] always" so he obviously felt like he needed the fans' love and loved them in return. He would NEVER put his fans through this intense amount of pain. Not only that, but what kind of dumbass PR would think that faking Michael's death so he could really have a comeback tour would be effective? I mean, think about it. "This Is It" sold out in five hours. Do you know any other artist that can do that? No. This WAS the biggest comeback/farewell tour of all times. No PR could have designed it better. If this were a PR move, it would have been a terrible one. Do you know who many people would actually stand by Michael's side if in two years he came back and said "hey guys, I'm not dead. Just kidding."? People killed themselves over his death. If he had faked it for PR reasons, well, there would be hell to pay. I'm not sure I could stand by someone who plays such awful games with people who loves him so much. Michael wasn't that guy. He really is dead.

I believe its the third option. Its what I think since it happened, and also what i feared it would once happen.

Last edited:
this never came from the media it came from you tube/peterpan'sPYT my space page? sorry to post but i thought i would post to see what you guys thought im as confused as the other fellow fans, deep down i feel Michael is gone but when i heard this it sounds like him?

number 3 because taht was my fear for aoo long now.
and also the lies murray keeps feeding the media.
and the fact that natural death shouldn't be this complicated.
and Jackson Family believes this too... esp Katherine... she knows something that we don't know.

I'm between 3&4. I say 3 because if u remember when the Doc tried to use a phone, there was NONE. None of the phones were working in the house(Mansion). I dont know whats going on but the truth will come out soon!

that was probably their first way of isolating him from his family

how disrespectful.

I guess he faked his death and then dressed up like an old man and sat right behind his kids at the memorial, right? wow, what a practical joker! And, he's calling random people in July........that's so funny!

I can't think of anything more disrespectful or horrifying than this very thread and the fact that people continually are posting these links. makes me sick. I thought this line of inquiry was not supposed to be happening on the board anywhere? mods?

..........I am not talking here about some stupid poll, I am talking about the posting of links to these videos!

Last edited:
Guys? Among the "conspiracy theories" we investigate in this forum, are NOT the "Michael is alive" hoaxes. Please don't post these here, or start threads about them. Those hoaxes are disrespectful to Michael. He is NOT hiding out somewhere. He would never, EVER, put his fans through such emotional torture.

Thanks.

Vic

how disrespectful.

I guess he faked his death and then dressed up like an old man and sat right behind his kids at the memorial, right? wow, what a practical joker! And, he's calling random people in July........that's so funny!

I can't think of anything more disrespectful or horrifying than this very thread and the fact that people continually are posting these links. makes me sick. I thought this line of inquiry was not supposed to be happening on the board anywhere? mods?

..........I am not talking here about some stupid poll, I am talking about the posting of links to these videos!

Of course. Because it's SO disrespectful to see what others opinions and thoughts are on such things, isn't it?

Of course. Because it's SO disrespectful to see what others opinions and thoughts are on such things, isn't it?

It is disrespectful to MICHAEL. He would never put fans through the misery of faking his own death. This material belongs in the taboid section, or nowhere. We are investigating/speculating about Michael's death, not hoaxes.

Please don't post that material here. It's tough enough without that upsetting junk.

Thanks.

Vic

I can't believe that blatantly fake video of Michael stepping out of the van made it on to my homepage's news headlines section and was treated with seriousness.

Back