Do you buy a fashion magazine?

helena22

Proud Member
In this day and age, some people might look at you funny when you buy a fashion magazine.
They might say, "Why do you waste your money? Soon as you get online, you can find countless fashion blogs and really great ones by these power bloggers."

Even if you're not studying fashion as a major or working in the field, I'm sure some of yall sometimes buy or even subscribe to one.

(1) Your favorite(s)?

(2) What do you get from your fashion mag?

(3) In what ways do you think they promote the idea that "fashion=lifestyle"?
(of course, if you believe that they do)

Nice thread .
I buy UK fashion magazine 'Looks' . Glossy page after page of fashion , Hair , make up ,Shoes . No babble just Fashion & Beauty . Where i am at work there is not always Internet access so I like compact handbag sized Glamour .So will have a copy to hand at lunchtime .
I like Vouge in a blog though . Always reading that .:)

Have'nt done It In awhile,but my favorite magazine to buy was called" lucky magazine' . why ? For up coming fashion and make up brands ' that included prices and clues where to buy many advertised merchandise.

I receive ELLE through monthly subscription. Nice little get away, plus maximum inspiration in my hands.

I am really not all that in to fashion magazines. I never really have been. I am subscriber to 2 magazines I get every month. Which is Astronomy and National Geographic. I mostly prefer magazines that is about science, astronomy, nature, geography, animals, history, and world cultures.

Back