Documentary: Michael Jackson's MOONWALKERS: Then, Now, and Forever

qbee

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's MOONWALKERS: Then, Now, and Forever

http://youtu.be/UHPWHeGmJ9o

The first ever fan documentary about the fans of Michael Jackson. Loaded with interviews of six of Michael Jackson's Moonwalkers (die hard fans) & one Michael Jackson Fan. Also included is a special behind the scenes look at Michael Jackson Tribute Artist Pete Carter preparing for the show Invincible in NYC, as well as 2 stunning performances by Pete. You will enjoy fan submissions from all over the world including Turkey, Ireland, U.K., Africa, Canada, and more!

Moonwalkers ask questions about some of Michael's biggest moments of then, now, and forever. Be sure to share the movie to help it reach every Moonwalker in the world!

Follow Moonwalkers on Instagram at @MoonwalkersNYC or @Rednyc1979
Join www.Facebook.com/Moonwalkers4MJ

Directed/Edited by @Rednyc1979
Assisted by: @TheRemigioExperience & @MsMalloriAnn
Email: TheRedProducer@Gmail.com
www.ATBMJ.com

MOONWALKERS:
Shaun Wess @MouthLikeLicka
Trey Kofstra @AyoTrey
Prince @UnknownClassiq
Tootsie @ToosieTime
Remigio @TheRemigioExperience

Pete Carter appears courtesy of: INVINCIBLE: A GLORIOUS TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON
(Produced & Directed by Darrin Ross of www.rossliveent.com)
www.Facebook.com/InvincibleAGloriousTrib*uteToMichaelJackson
http://youtu.be/UHPWHeGmJ9o

Red and her pal did a great rendition of Human Nature (playing over the credits at the end)... Wow, I really enjoyed listening to it. Kudos, girls! Nicely stylized.:)

Thank you for posting this. This is the first time that I have heard of or seen this documentary. GREAT JOB for all involved.

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed watching the film.
You can tell that their feelings are genuine and they are passionate about MJ. I love that.

The one named Shaun reminds me of someone on this forum. :)
They look a lot alike.

I really enjoyed this-they were all articulate and intelligent. And passionate. A great film.

This was awesome it left me breathless so well put together Moonwalkers you are the best. I like how some of them said that their children will know who Michael Jackson was and that is what we want a new generation of Michael Jackson fans to carry on his Legacy. God bless you.

This documentary was very good, but watching anything like this since Michael has passed gets me very emotional just like Moonwalker now. I get teary eyed everytime I watch Moonwalker, when Michael sings Music and Me....:no:

Back