Does Oprah know how Michael Jackson fans feels about her?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
Does she get it? Iam curious to know if she knows how we fans feel about the way she talks about MJ. What do you all think? I mean how can the Jackson family not know what we know?

I doubt she knows.

I also doubt she cares.

I'm sure she just doesn't have it in her to care about stuff like that, know what I mean?

I'm sure she must get tons of angry mail from MJ fans, no? But still, being the caliber of celebrity that she is, she is probably shielded from all that.

Several months ago I posted a thread on this board with information from Oprah's site that her show was asking for viewer suggestions of who they wanted to see as a guest on her last season. I submitted a suggestion that she have Thomas Mesereau on her show because this would be her chance to help clear misconceptions that many people (including herself) still have about the case and to help with Michael's legacy. But I doubt that will happen.

I have watched Oprah's show for many, many years and I am sad that it's ending but I do understand why fans resent her due to how she doubted MJ's innocence and for the things she has said.

I bet Martin Bashit also get angry mails from many mj fans.. and he maybe being attacked by them in real life :p

I'm pretty sure she must know. I hate her, though, even with Michael put aside. Something about her just gives me bad vibes... she's so phony.

I also think she knows, but doesn't give a damn. I've watched a few of her shows and my opinion is that she is very superficial anyway.

By Autumn II in the Katherine thread.

1. Michael hated Oprah, and had reason to. She tried to influence public opinion that Michael was guilty, even during TRIAL DELIBERATIONS! She has never apologized. For Katherine now to go on that show, defies comprehension. If only out of respect for her son, she should NOT have done this.

Oprah could care less about how MJ fans feel, its all about her business and prominence on the world stage. So if she's gotta play the hypocrit, she will do so.

Yes she does know the fans go hard at the media i personally feel her interviews will be edit cause she doesn't want that backlash or protests going on. Yes we had enough of people bashing MJ but we all have to wait and see

If she didn't know before, she probably knows now that Randy's tweets are becoming a news story. I don't think she cares, though.

I didn't see the show that she did during the trial, but it sounds pretty awful. I did see the 1993 interview on youtube, though. I still can't believe that she asked him if he was a virgin. It was so disrespectful. Who asks someone that?

And she would tell to her haters something like "I don't care what you think about me, because I don't think about you at all".

She's probably aware that many MJ fans dislike her for what she did, but this compares to the millions of emails from people who love her, her work and are 'celeb thirsty' and want to be seen with her or anything close to that kind of stalking.. MJ fans aren't an important bunch

I think she knows and she is jealous that so many people defend him! She wished to have so many people to hold her back!
When she said that this is her last season, nobody maid a campaign in order to determine her to stay longer!

She knows...but she is obsessed about the man & doesn't care about fan' opinion.

^
May be you are right

I'd better not care about her anymore.
That she still thinks Michael is a child molester means she is still suffering from her past, I guess.

Oprah ones said that she was never MJ friend. She just did a interview with MJ thats all. They where never friends. But does she like him? IDK but why keep making shows MJrelated if she dont like him or care for him?

Back