Dominic Cascio speaks

Can you direct me to the personal attacks??

Calling others a "comic relief" is not exactly a compliment, is it?

How do you feel if others call you "deaf" for not hearing what is clear in their opinion that BN is not all Michael (and mainly not him)?

I thought we were called to refrain from these type of remarks.

I admit, the lyrics on BN are really simple, but do we know if the song was co-written with someone else or not? And if it was an incomplete demo like many people seem to believe, then it wouldn't have much of a chance to develop more complexity, in terms of wording, without Michael here to do so. And the way the verses repeat after another, it seems like they just grabbed what they had and made a record out of it, I don't agree with it, but I can see why it would be done from a business standpoint.

All of the 3 songs are co-written by MJ, Cascio and Porte - it's what the copyright registration says and it's what the credits posted here said.

I remember reading somewhere that they had MJ's handwriting making changes to the song lyrics - some even argue that it was a song written by Cascio and Porte and then Michael made changes to it lyric wise and therefore got credit.

Personally, I think that those involved have alot to answer for whether or not BN is not Michael's voice overprocessed. Just look at all the damage this whole thing has caused. And I hate it that we'll never get the truth of what went on with the controversial song(s) because there are still questions no matter what the angle is about this issue. It hurts me as a fan and someone needs to release the actual authenticity reports and do whatever else necessary because that situation is making a mockery of Michael's memory and legacy. I'm sorry. But this makes me very upset.

Last edited:
Personally, I think that those involved have alot to answer for whether or not BN is not Michael's voice overprocessed. Just look at all the damage this whole thing has caused. And I hate it that we'll never get the truth of what went on with the controversial song(s) because there are still questions no matter what the angle is about this issue. It hurts me as a fan and someone needs to release the actual authenticity reports and do whatever else necessary because that situation is making a mockery of Michael's memory and legacy. I'm sorry. But this makes me very upset.

I agree.....completely ....

Back