Dominic Cascio speaks

Re: Dominic Cascio speaks (Upcoming statement from Eddie soon)

michaels is singing in the whole song, the other voice is just giving accents that michael could not record yet becuase he wasnt able to due to his death! u can hear it in the backround when he sais the word jackson.. michael is saying jackson but in the back you will heard jackson said with a different tone and accent, maybe this voice is causing confusion with the fans...

Is that a real, actual statement from cascio? It just boggles my mind what is being done with the English language. But anyway, what does he mean by "accents"? Who was giving an accent? Michael or some other guy? Michael does not pronounce "Jackson" as "Jackshon" which is how I hear it on Breaking News (I don't know about the other snippets as I haven't listened much). I mean, unless he was in character or something, heheh.

I'm still confused.

He's saying Mike is saying Jackson, but someone else, in the background vocals, most likely James Porte, is also saying it.

However, and I can only speak for myself, that's not what is causing my confusion. What's causing confusion for me is ALL of the vocals on both Breaking News and Keep Your Head Up. I don't get whey the vibrato sounds different, the angry voice sounds different, the diction is different. Everything is different except for those vocals which are clearly Mike and, not coincidentally, have been used from other tracks. Which is also odd: don't they have any ad-libs or vocals from unreleased material they can use? I will wait until the final tracks come out, but I will find it very strange if they have to use ad-libs from commercially available material.

He's saying Mike is saying Jackson, but someone else, in the background vocals, most likely James Porte, is also saying it.

However, and I can only speak for myself, that's not what is causing my confusion. What's causing confusion for me is ALL of the vocals on both Breaking News and Keep Your Head Up. I don't get whey the vibrato sounds different, the angry voice sounds different, the diction is different. Everything is different except for those vocals which are clearly Mike and, not coincidentally, have been used from other tracks. Which is also odd: don't they have any ad-libs or vocals from unreleased material they can use? I will wait until the final tracks come out, but I will find it very strange if they have to use ad-libs from commercially available material.

I totally agree with EVERYTHING.

Can I pls use what you've written here on another forum? :)

Sorry, but in my opinion, if it was all about a MONEY GRAB, the Casico's could have started selling stories on June 26, 2009, just like a lot of other folks did, including Michael's OWN family, but they didn't.

They actually could have started SELLING stories years ago, but they didn't.

When they came back from spending Christmas with Michael in Bahrain, when everybody and their momma were WONDERING what Michael was doing while in Bahrain, the Cascio family could have made a "boat-load" of money had they sold those "Christmas In Bahrain with Michael Jackson" stories, but they NEVER did! (WE ALL would have enjoyed hearing "Christmas In Bahrain" stories. LOL! But it never happened.)

It's also very interesting that while Michael lived with the Casico family for 4-months at their New Jersey home, we NEVER saw any paparazzi pictures of Michael or his children. I believe the Casico's were VERY protective of Michael and that's why we never saw any pictures or heard any stories and to this day, we still haven't.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand. He was family and they love him.

They aren't going to betray Michael now. If they say it's him then I believe them.

agreeing with Superstition

People have a point about the Cascios. They have had multiple opportunities to run to the media and sell their story but they didn't. Members of the Jackson family were quick enough to give interviews to British tabloids but none of the Cascios ever did. I'm just trying to be balanced here. I'm unonvinced about the vocals of BN but I am open to the idea that it is a lot of processing involved. But on the other hand there have been a lot of inaccurate assumptions about them.

um... At least when we heard "THIS IS IT" we didn't have to wonder who was singing?

thanks for the Public Service Announcement Dominic... but I have ears. I don't have a damn Twitter and I don't need the Jacksons to tell me what Michael's voice sounds like.

Thanks but BYE with that weak statement!

:cheers:

I agree with you on everything you said :scratch:
after Hold My Hand was released my doubts about Michael voice being on BN got much stronger: Michael's vibrato in HMH is the same as he had before, and as a vocalist, I can tell that vibrato is given inherently and you can't change it. You can force it, but it won't sound that different. I mean like the one we hear on BN.
*goes to listen to Much Too Soon*

Last edited:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Thank for the info Gaz, I'm glad the ES ad-libs have been removed they don't fit the song. :)

As I have stated. You need to hold your judgment until we have all the evidence for many reasons one being that I know the earth song ad libs ARE NOT on the album version

Gaz have you heard the album? Is the BN on the album different than the one we have heard. I heard it is another version.

Thank you for all that you do. I hope you had a great birthday:cheers:

Gaz have you heard the album? Is the BN on the album different than the one we have heard. I heard it is another version.

Thank you for all that you do. I hope you had a great birthday:cheers:
by another version you mean that there is one with Michael and one withouth?

um... At least when we heard "THIS IS IT" we didn't have to wonder who was singing?

thanks for the Public Service Announcement Dominic... but I have ears. I don't have a damn Twitter and I don't need the Jacksons to tell me what Michael's voice sounds like.

Thanks but BYE with that weak statement!

LOL.......I agree.

Sorry, but in my opinion, if it was all about a MONEY GRAB, the Casico's could have started selling stories on June 26, 2009, just like a lot of other folks did, including Michael's OWN family, but they didn't.

They actually could have started SELLING stories years ago, but they didn't.

When they came back from spending Christmas with Michael in Bahrain, when everybody and their momma were WONDERING what Michael was doing while in Bahrain, the Cascio family could have made a "boat-load" of money had they sold those "Christmas In Bahrain with Michael Jackson" stories, but they NEVER did! (WE ALL would have enjoyed hearing "Christmas In Bahrain" stories. LOL! But it never happened.)

It's also very interesting that while Michael lived with the Casico family for 4-months at their New Jersey home, we NEVER saw any paparazzi pictures of Michael or his children. I believe the Casico's were VERY protective of Michael and that's why we never saw any pictures or heard any stories and to this day, we still haven't.

if you have the confidence to sell songs, you don't have to sell stories. they rushed to copyright on june 27 2009. and Michael met a lot of people in life, who we don't know about. so apparently, those unknowns didn't sell stories either. sure there were a lot of people who sold stories, but there probably were some who didn't. and not most people had songs in their back pocket on reserve. even though there were a lot of people that did.
my point is, they might not have stories, but, they have an alternative. and for all i know..this song situation could be a story they are weaving.

you know, they said they had no evidence of the recordings. now they say, they have evidence coming soon...and they say, the 'truth will come out'. they're already changing their story. sound familiar? remember the Arvisos?
i guess i have a problem with people who change stories, considering 2005.

maybe TMez would, too, i don't know.
for all i know, the cascios will make a tape, featuring somebody who sounds like Michael, singing on a worktape, whereas they didn't have that tape before. there are videos in the conspiracy section with voices that sound like Michael. obviously, it can be done, but they can't imitate Michael's soul. it's easy to hear his soul talking and it ain't talking here.
also, what comes to mind for me, is the dude who sounded like Michael, who fooled a lot of women, on here, and caused great pain, and a true bad situation. my mind is racing over all those memories, right now. counterfeiting makes me sick.

all this odyessy feels like a page from Michael's saying..'if you repeat lies long enough, people will start to believe it. some are starting to believe this is MJ, after not believing it, after days of repetitive messages, from the cascios, and such.
how does someone change their story, if their story is true? there's no need to change the truth. how does the sound of Michael's voice or, 'Michael's voice change over the course of two weeks, that people would go from not believing to believing, unless they were coached?

Michael worked too hard...blood, sweat and tears, for me to give a counterfeiter a free pass. i'm being guilt tripped into 'opening my mind'?
Michael won my heart and mind, with his music, long ago. so my mind is closed to counterfeiters.

it teels like the Cascios are watching this board, and making changes, appropriately.

Last edited:

all this odyessy feels like

It feels like the same-ole-same to me. LOL!

I just substitute the "Cascio" name with the name of "Kenny Ortega" and the DRAMA that came along with the release of the "This Is It" movie.

I just substitute the "This is NOT It" campaign with the "Breaking News" campaign.

Same ole same, just a different day, in my opinion. I should say, aside from the COFFIN the This Is NOT It folks wanted to include in their campaign, it's the same ole drama.

Can someone change the thread title. There will not be no such statement

removed that part

As I have stated. You need to hold your judgment until we have all the evidence for many reasons one being that I know the earth song ad libs ARE NOT on the album version

Thank you for the info Gaz

well..i was too stupid to make a copy, but a member on here, named mckgenie said they had a source from sony give them the album credits. mckgenie posted them, and there was credit for michael Jackson vocals on some songs, but not any Michael Jakcson vocals for 'Breaking News'. her sources called her and told her to take the credits and told Mckgenie to delete them. they are deleted from the thread and the thread is locked. perhaps my post will be deleted too. perhaps nobody believes me, though i just saw it. i have no reason to lie about it, but perhaps there should be the question asked, why was Mickgenie told to delete? and why was the thread locked?
we have gone from Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News, to partial Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News, to NO Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News. people have a tendencey to confess on some level..you know, like how prisoners confess to murders and such, while in prison, but they do it in a clandestine way, to fellow inmates, as if they are proud of it? but, the point is, people, one way or another, confess..even if it's by getting time lines mixed up.

so....i wonder if we can get the cascios and/or sony to admit that Michael had nothing to do with that bogus sounding obituary sentiment laden lyric and writing of that Breaking News track? maybe not, since i just posted, here. but then again..maybe..now you see this post...now you don't.

as far as i am concerned...the story has changed again, so, why should i trust anything the cascios or sony, has to say?

perhaps. Mckgenie's thread will be removed, altogether. although i know that certain songs from the album can be posted in 2000 Watts.

Last edited:
well..i was too stupid to make a copy, but a member but perhaps there should be the question asked, why was Mickgenie told to delete? and why was the thread locked?

Because Sony does not want the album to be leaking like that early of the release date? Duh. What record label wants their new albums to be leaking early? It's pretty simple, no conspiracy here.

Because Sony does not want the album to be leaking like that early of the release date? Duh. What record label wants their new albums to be leaking early? It's pretty simple, no conspiracy here.

i see you only copied part of my post. forget about the fact that leaks are already in 2000 Watts, musically speaking.

Last edited:
144,000 Ya I saw Mckgenie post too before it got deleted, many did! It only credited Porte as one of the musicians with others like Casio but, not specifically as a lead or background vocalist and not even MJ was credited! o_O I thought that was strange and was gonna ask why? But, Mckgenie post was deleted like Sony wanted it to be! lol Mckgenie said if it's inaccurate its Sony's fault not his! Could have been a rough draft of the real credits? lol

Last edited:
well..i was too stupid to make a copy, but a member on here, named mckgenie said they had a source from sony give them the album credits. mckgenie posted them, and there was credit for michael Jackson vocals on some songs, but not any Michael Jakcson vocals for 'Breaking News'. her sources called her and told her to take the credits and told Mckgenie to delete them. they are deleted from the thread and the thread is locked. perhaps my post will be deleted too. perhaps nobody believes me, though i just saw it. i have no reason to lie about it, but perhaps there should be the question asked, why was Mickgenie told to delete? and why was the thread locked?
we have gone from Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News, to partial Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News, to NO Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News. people have a tendencey to confess on some level..you know, like how prisoners confess to murders and such, while in prison, but they do it in a clandestine way, to fellow inmates, as if they are proud of it? but, the point is, people, one way or another, confess..even if it's by getting time lines mixed up.

so....i wonder if we can get the cascios and/or sony to admit that Michael had nothing to do with that bogus sounding obituary sentiment laden lyric and writing of that Breaking News track? maybe not, since i just posted, here. but then again..maybe..now you see this post...now you don't.

as far as i am concerned...the story has changed again, so, why should i trust anything the cascios or sony, has to say?

perhaps. Mckgenie's thread will be removed, altogether. although i know that certain songs from the album can be posted in 2000 Watts.

they believe only what they want,this place is nothing but ''shut your mouth or you're gonna be banned''it sucks

What was put up was probably copied from a proof.Maybe it's the cd that it in production at the moment & the proof had errors etc. Mcgenie has always been right about other stuff & sony will want everything about this album under lock & key, unless they decide to drip feed info out.

they believe only what they want,this place is nothing but ''shut your mouth or you're gonna be banned''it sucks

This place isn't a shut your mouth or be banned place. The people who had been banned were constantly arguing, name calling & invading & posting in threads they shouldn't be.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but the way some people put it across was just plain rude to put it mildly. People won't be banned if they are polite in putting their point of view across, respect other's opinions & use a little common sense in posting in the correct thread.

Gaz, if you dont mind me asking how is it you know that earth song adlibs will not be in keep your head up?

let me try to answer

there was credit for michael Jackson vocals on some songs, but not any Michael Jakcson vocals for 'Breaking News'. her sources called her and told her to take the credits and told Mckgenie to delete them. they are deleted from the thread and the thread is locked. perhaps my post will be deleted too. perhaps nobody believes me, though i just saw it. i have no reason to lie about it, but perhaps there should be the question asked, why was Mickgenie told to delete? and why was the thread locked?

we have gone from Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News, to partial Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News, to NO Michael Jackson vocals on Breaking News.

yes the breaking news didn't mention any vocal information but also "much to soon" , "hold my hand" and "the way you love me" (all non cascio songs) didn't have any lead or background vocal info either. many of the songs only listed background vocals info with no mention of lead vocals.

but that doesn't mean "NO Michael Jackson" vocals either. I wrote this before - this is a Michael Jackson album , it's a given that he's the one on the lead vocals on the album

and I also gave the example of pink and madonna albums that doesn't credit them as vocals because it simply isn't needed. and it doesn't mean that there are no vocals of pink and madonna.

the thread is locked /removed because sony wasn't happy about the leak. that's all.

although i know that certain songs from the album can be posted in 2000 Watts.

and no songs from the album can be posted due to being an official release.

I dunno. If this is Dominic Cascio...he's got some serious spelling/grammar issues, not to mention capitalization, etc. >.>

The mistakes make the whole thing a lot less believable. Like someone already said--video statement, please.

A little birdy told me ;)

Lets just be open minded until December.

Keep our mind open till then, and close it again immediately after one listen to the fake tracks. The fakeness of the vocals won't just "disappear" when mid December rolls around...

Sorry to seem arguementative but I feel strongly on this. Taking earth song vocals out that song means taking Michael Jackson out of that song.

Back