Dominic Cascio speaks

Re: Dominic Cascio speaks (Upcoming statement from Eddie soon)

the Cascio family never ever sold Michael on TV or tabloid unlike his so called family.
I appreciate their slicence, so did Diana Ross, and Liz. To me, Their words had more credibility than Michael's own family. I am glad they finally speak up cause they have to. I guess things would be clear.

Speaking of Diana Ross, she's giving a show just a few miles from my place Saturday night (Tampa Bay area, Florida).

I wonder if she'll give interviews about her tour and new CD? And maybe talk about her feelings about being named in Michael's will?

Speaking of Diana Ross, she's giving a show just a few miles from my place Saturday night (Tampa Bay area, Florida).

I wonder if she'll give interviews about her tour and new CD? And maybe talk about her feelings about being named in Michael's will?

lol..ot.. i guess eventually, somebody would grab that gif

A little birdy told me ;)
:fortuneteller:

:shifty:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Exactly.

I don't hear Michael anywhere on those Cascio tracks, however. The Cascios are dubious, because they're now admitting that an impersonator was used, whereas they first said it was Michael on the tracks and that's it. Michael has recorded countless of songs, doesn't mean all were album-worthy, as it's the case with "Breaking News", "Monster", "Keep Your Head Up To The Sky", "All I Need" (?). If he wanted to release them for real or had he worked so much on them, his voice could at least have been heard on the tracks. If they have other outtakes or other versions of the songs where Michael could actually be heard, and people would stop having doubts,, why didn't they put those out? That's right: 'cause they have nothing better and just want cash. People don't need to hear impersonators. Out of all of the songs Michael has recorded in his lifetime, is this what they all could come up with? Copy/pasted Michael onomatopeias from other tracks and pathetic newly added vocals of impersonators? And also a mysteriously prophetic word like 'obituary' is thrown in there? Are they serious? No, they're just a family of frauds who desperately want their involvement with Michael to be known and plastered all over, i.e. via this new, first MJ album since his passing.

Love this post.

Sorry, but in my opinion, if it was all about a MONEY GRAB, the Casico's could have started selling stories on June 26, 2009, just like a lot of other folks did, including Michael's OWN family, but they didn't.

They actually could have started SELLING stories years ago, but they didn't.

When they came back from spending Christmas with Michael in Bahrain, when everybody and their momma were WONDERING what Michael was doing while in Bahrain, the Cascio family could have made a "boat-load" of money had they sold those "Christmas In Bahrain with Michael Jackson" stories, but they NEVER did! (WE ALL would have enjoyed hearing "Christmas In Bahrain" stories. LOL! But it never happened.)

It's also very interesting that while Michael lived with the Casico family for 4-months at their New Jersey home, we NEVER saw any paparazzi pictures of Michael or his children. I believe the Casico's were VERY protective of Michael and that's why we never saw any pictures or heard any stories and to this day, we still haven't.

Hating this family is beyond scary, considering they were always true loyal friends to MJ. Who is next on the hate list.???

I just love how you people accept 2000 Watts but you won't accept Breaking News. That blows my mind in so many ways.

2000 Watts was on a Michael Jackson album released when Michael Jackson was alive and signing copies of the album it appeared on, and he was promoting it. If there was any doubt, it was erased when Michael Jackson was at Virgin Records signing his autograph on copies of Invincible, taking photographs with the album and promoting it on MTV.

Breaking News (and some would say Keep Your Head Up) is a seriously questionable-sounding track released after his death, where the only people who have thus far commented positively about its authenticity have been people directly related to the project.

There are people like Rodney Jerkins and Jonathan "Sugarfoot" Moffett who say it doesn't sound like Mike. The best Quincy Jones would say is that it could be him.

I accept 2000 watts because it is Michael Jackson voice! Like I kinda new that the first time I heard it! lol

So comparing it to BN doesn't cut it!

this is where we are reminded that music reaches you on a different level. and it's not about the intellectual, where people want you explain something that they know needs no explaining. all i have to say is 2000 Watts is Michael. Breaking News is not.

I don't agree with the last part, if john Mclain would be the bad guy then he would let Sony take out his songs...anyway everyone is interested only in the money, so we got to be carrefull and have our own opinion!

Stop with the arguing. It's getting old now. If you accept/don't accept about the vocals, fine, but for god's sake, it's like going around in circles on here!

Funny how they have work tapes, but their harddrives with the original files were destroyed/erased?

I was just thinking the same thing! Seems very sketchy!

we dont know that cascio is lying, thats the fact. all this is actually really putting a lot of people off coming here its getting old. why cant everyone have their opinion without stating the "Facts" they believe in. cos no one has facts yet, only opinions.

...jacksons ordered a forensic test to test the vocals and they came back positive! (all 3 tests) all the producers who worked with him like quincy jones, bruce swedien, teddy riley all say its him so who is claiming its fake??
This is not true according to Quincy Jones himself, based on Quincy's own words to Roger Friedman on November 17th.

Roger: Have you heard these new Michael Jackson tracks?

Quincy: I've heard about them...

Roger:
Have you heard the song Breaking News?

Quincy: Yeah, they played that for me.

Roger: It sounds just like Michael. The song sounds like a Michael Jackson song.

Quincy:
How can you tell, though? It's all stacked up... I can't tell, there's too many stacks on it. It could be, I don't know.

michaels is singing in the whole song, the other voice is just giving accents that michael could not record yet becuase he wasnt able to due to his death! u can hear it in the backround when he sais the word jackson.. michael is saying jackson but in the back you will heard jackson said with a different tone and accent, maybe this voice is causing confusion with the fans but just like in butterflies there were other singers credited in the songs just like this guy is! maybe without the voice there wouldnt be confusion of the credibility of the songs but it is too late think what should have been done.. this is the way it is and we are not making false tracks! michael was recorded through out the whole song, these were just extras to give more body! maybe it was the right desicion maybe it was wrong but in no way would we try to fool the fans, or anyone! We have always been and will always be LOYAL to michael and the kids!

Lacking here are the details about exactly how many "accents" were added to the track by another artist (on top of the samples).

As something supposedly written by Michael, "Breaking News" doesn't look like any other song he's written.

"Everybody wanting a piece of
Michael Jackson
Reporters stalking the moves of
Michael Jackson
Just when you thought he was done
He comes to give it again

They can put it around the world today
He wanna write my obituary

No matter what
You just wanna read it again
No matter what
You just wanna feed it again

Why is it strange that I would fall in love
Who is that boogey man you’re thinking of
Or am I crazy ’cause I just indulge
This is breaking news
(they keep breaking the news)
This is breaking news
(they keep breaking the news)"

compared to the other songs on "Michael"

"She was there just sitting at the table
Thinking now that things won’t be the same
And would you like to go with me
And she answered no to me
I guess I learned my lesson much too soon"

"All along, had to talk about it
Like a two-edged sword, he touched you and it stabs me
All along, I knew you were a phony girl
Sit behind the mask, and you control your world

I sit around and I watch your face
I try to find the truth, but that’s your hiding place
You say you love me, but it’s hard to see
’Cause when he’s in your arms, you’re throwing rocks at me
Who do you love?
Is it me? Well?
I don’t know
Who do you love?
You know me

There is nothing in your eyes
That’s the way you cry, girl
All is grand, all is bright
You’re just studying my mind

I walk around, I’m suffering in my doom
When I come to you, you’re sitting in your room
You sit around in the strangest place
So take off the mask, so I can see your face"

and something that isn't on "Michael", but was written just two years before "Breaking News":

The%20Innocent%20Man.jpeg

MJ was a much better songwriter than what is in these Cascio tracks. So much better.

Now compared with a similar song..

Ain’t the pictures enough
Why do you go through so much
To get the stories you need
So you can bury me
You got the people confused
You tell the stories you choose
You try to get me to lose
The man I really am

You keep on stalking me
Invading my privacy
Won’t you just let me be
Cos you cameras can’t control
The minds of those who know
That you’ll even sell your soul
Just to get your story sold

I need my privacy (yeah, yeah)
I need my privacy (yeah, yeah)
So paparazzi (yeah, yeah)
Get away from me (yeah, yeah)

- Privacy

I admit, the lyrics on BN are really simple, but do we know if the song was co-written with someone else or not? And if it was an incomplete demo like many people seem to believe, then it wouldn't have much of a chance to develop more complexity, in terms of wording, without Michael here to do so. And the way the verses repeat after another, it seems like they just grabbed what they had and made a record out of it, I don't agree with it, but I can see why it would be done from a business standpoint. The song I quoted, I'm sure you all know this, but the lyrics start off simple and then get more and interesting towards the second and third verse...So I don't think it's a fair comparison, I think Michael may have wanted to do more work on the track and never desired for it to be released in it's current condition.

Last edited:
In the end of the day Michael isn't here to sign copies and promote the album so we are never going to know for sure.

I admit, the lyrics on BN are really simple, but do we know if the song was co-written with someone else or not? And if it was an incomplete demo like many people seem to believe, then it wouldn't have much of a chance to develop more complexity, in terms of wording, without Michael here to do so. And the way the verses repeat after another, it seems like they just grabbed what they had and made a record out of it, I don't agree with it, but I can see why it would be done from a business standpoint. The song I quoted, I'm sure you all know this, but the lyrics start off simple and then get more and interesting towards the second and third verse...So I don't think it's a fair comparison, I think Michael may have wanted to do more work on the track and never desired for it to be released in it's current condition.

Yeah, we can make an excuse for everything about BN (the voice, the song, the copy&paste patchwork, the lyrics) but fact is: there are just too many strange things about this song which make it suspicious and very un-Michaelish. Too many....

I just love how you people accept 2000 Watts but you won't accept Breaking News.

In 2000 watts, you can tell it's Michael, singing in a different way, trying a different voice if u will.
I believe Michael IS in BN, but he's not the lead singer thats all. All I'm saying is, just release the song as J. Porte featuring MJ, and I'd have been ok with it; dont lie to me and try to convince me he's the only one singing.

It's the lying that I cant get past. Other than that, I like the song! :)

2000 Watts has Michael Jackson's diction. It sounds like he sang the song and his voice was toyed with or effects were added. But the way he pronounces the words, his trademarks.. it's all there.

With Breaking News, I feel that words are pronounced differently, the vocals sound differently, his ad-libs are not part of the track, but have been added on... I'm not even talking about the "woos" and things like that, I'm talking about ad-libs like the "dah" he does before and after a word.. that's something he would usually sing (on just about every song he's done the last 20+ years, save for slow ballads).

The similarities are NOT there for me. 2000 Watts sounds like Michael Jackson to me.

I could accept it if this was the only track that sounded questionable. But so far, there are three tracks, all from the same source, and they all sound different. If Carry On and All I Need are from the same sessions, it just adds more suspicion to me. Isn't there 1 single, solitary track that Michael Jackson recorded in New Jersey that sound like his usual self? Just 1? Or just 1 part of a song where it's undeniably, universally accepted as him?

You guys are comic relief...really

I mean, really...? comparing Innocent man vs breaking news? Major fail.

2000 watts, Xscape & Breaking News = MJ...different voices.

That explains why Michael spent birthdays alone with the kids. He was distancing himself from his brothers. Family can be so toxic. I can totally understand. This makes me really sad; he couldn't even find solace with family. Nice!

Back