Dominic Cascio speaks

Memefan

Proud Member
Dominic Cascio:

the kids while at my house had homeschool everyday at my house while michael worked in the studio! (2 different parts of the house) everything will be revealed shortly! the truth will prevail! the jackson brothers and 3t are brainwashing everyone because of there own jelousey! including the kids! michael distanced himself from his brothers for a reason! they were all greedy, and always looked for trouble and they are doing the same now! remember that they have no say in the estate, and they are not entitled to any money from the estate... the only ones who benifit from the estate are those 3 beauteful kids! so not buying the album will ultimately hurt them! my brother has 3 songs on the album, and if they were fake they wouldnt be going out! remember the jacksons ordered a forensic test to test the vocals and they came back positive! (all 3 tests) all the producers who worked with him like quincy jones, bruce swedien, teddy riley all say its him so who is claiming its fake?? ONLY THE JACKSONS! now if they still have a problem they should take legal action but since they have NO case they are trying to ruin the album to hurt my family, which is doing nothing but hurting the kids! so like i said look at the big picture! dont be manipulated! michael always said dont listen to what you hear about him because people make up lies! my brother has sworn affadavits which means he swore his life these songs! and we are not desperate we are trying to make michaels latest work be heard! if michael didnt like these songs he would never record them to begin with! he didnt record on friends tracks just for fun!!! this was seriouse! not fully finished but very seriouse work! the fans are doing more harm to michaels name then good!

michaels is singing in the whole song, the other voice is just giving accents that michael could not record yet becuase he wasnt able to due to his death! u can hear it in the backround when he sais the word jackson.. michael is saying jackson but in the back you will heard jackson said with a different tone and accent, maybe this voice is causing confusion with the fans but just like in butterflies there were other singers credited in the songs just like this guy is! maybe without the voice there wouldnt be confusion of the credibility of the songs but it is too late think what should have been done.. this is the way it is and we are not making false tracks! michael was recorded through out the whole song, these were just extras to give more body! maybe it was the right desicion maybe it was wrong but in no way would we try to fool the fans, or anyone! We have always been and will always be LOYAL to michael and the kids!

there will be a statement plus more from my brother one day soon and i hope it will clarify every thing! 3t and the jacksons started this smear campaign after john McLains songs were taken off the album to put my brothers. (sonys decision) by the way john mclain was fired years ago and michael hated him ever since! unfortunantly the last will found was one while john was still working with michael.. ( kinda suspiciouse if thats the latest will) michael would have never left the estate in his hands knowing the way he felt about him.. so again... LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!!! your accusing the wrong people... You can say that he sounds different, your right, different studio, different equipment, different point in time in michaels life! dont be mad about these songs! celebrate them, if you dont like them im sorry but that is a glimpse of what he was still working on... Monster is a song i know he couldnt wait to develop more! videos and story line! wait until the album comes out before you judge (the fans)!

Re: Dominic Cascio speaks (Upcoming statement from Eddie soon)

Umm... video statement will be welcomed, cascios...don't hide behind PC :p

Great to hear something from the Cascios.

If it is MJ I think is is so sad that the Cascios are beeing accused for manipulating tracks etc. etc. Maybe they never did anything disrespectful to MJ, and now have to deal with some fans trashing them.

Remember what all MJ fans have said to death "Innocent until proven guilty!"

Well the state of their punctuation & grammar is in a worse state than Breaking News.

:D:lol: :lol:

Word.

if this is legit they are confessing to adding another singer to finish off the song which is what most of the fans who believed it wasn't him entirely were saying from the start.

a lot of apologies maybe needed in the next couple of days. . . .

It could have helped to me more diplomatic in the response, but

I believe him. The voice doubling the word "Jackson" is exactly what I've heard, and some of the background vocals.

I dunno why they kept that voice doubling Jackson word, cause that is yuck. Also the introduction, with those news announcements is bit too long, makes me feel the need to chop it off.

In rest I like the song. It's good one. ( not masterpiece ) but danceable, modern, entertaining stuff.

I wonder if John McClain was pushing for songs like 12 O'Clock. If so, then I'm sorry, but he was TOTALLY RIGHT! Instead of great MJ tracks like that, Sony gives us Breaking News..... :(

if this is legit they are confessing to adding another singer to finish off the song which is what most of the fans who believed it wasn't him entirely were saying from the start.

From both sides I believe.

The tone has been a little tough sometimes. I do not mean you, but those who believe it is MJ has been rude, and so has the ones who believed it was not MJ. :( :yes:

We fans shouldn't fight each others no matter what.

Lets just forget the BN discussion and move on.

However why is that? The album is not out yet, and there the credits will be written.

Sony just plastered the song on their sites, without any info, but this isn't a crime. Mostly rush job, than fraud crime.

Thanks for posting.

I wonder if John McClain was pushing for songs like 12 O'Clock. If so, then I'm sorry, but he was TOTALLY RIGHT! Instead of great MJ tracks like that, Sony gives us Breaking News..... :(

I think those would get published too.

Also think that those folks are in such rush, all of them want 'their choices' on this first album after Mike demise..... But is not too late, the second will come as well, and all these would get published one day.

My true sadness is that Mike is not longer with us. That;s the true pain....:(

Lets just forget the BN discussion and move on.

I agree, i thought i was going to go insane trying to convince people but know i realise it just ain't gonna happen! lol

3t and the jacksons started this smear campaign after john McLains songs were taken off the album to put my brothers. (sonys decision) by the way john mclain was fired years ago and michael hated him ever since! unfortunantly the last will found was one while john was still working with michael.. ( kinda suspiciouse if thats the latest will) michael would have never left the estate in his hands knowing the way he felt about him.. so again... LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE!!!

I never liked this McLain guy

@Memefan
Where did you get this D.Cascio statement from?
Would you add a link or anything please?

Thanx :)

Well the state of their punctuation & grammar is in a worse state than Breaking News.

Petty...

but not surprised. This is not an OFFICIAL STATEMENT, he just told his story on Facebook, so be happy, you might be the only person who uses perfect grammar on a social media.

If you are questioning the grammar instead of discussing the content...I bow to you.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited:

All of this is just too crazy!

I'm glad they're speaking up, but none of that addresses what many fans are saying - that its only our ears that are telling us we can't hear Michael Jackson on those tracks.

They can convince me Michael Jackson is on the tracks. He might be on there somewhere. But they can't convince me these songs were good enough for inclusion on the album. Going from Hold My Hand to Breaking News is like night and day.

@Memefan
Where did you get this D.Cascio statement from?
Would you add a link or anything please?

Thanx :)
Yes please. Share a link/source as we're used to in MJJC.
Thanks. :flowers:

I firmly believe there is about to be a lot of egg on people's faces including the fans.

I'm sorry to say but how in hell did we all get so duped into believing all this when we have years and years of experience in the world of Michael Jackson and the lies he has had to endure.

May we should all sit back and go hold on lets see all the evidence before we incriminate because at this moment we are all guilty of doing just what the tabloid press and the like of Diane Dimmond and so on did.

I do believe there is a tape demo recording and amateur video going to be leaked where you can see and hear Michael singing.

True.

And yes I hope we will see MJ singing these songs.

I think is is MJ.

the Cascio family never ever sold Michael on TV or tabloid unlike his so called family.
I appreciate their slicence, so did Diana Ross, and Liz. To me, Their words had more credibility than Michael's own family. I am glad they finally speak up cause they have to. I guess things would be clear.

I firmly believe there is about to be a lot of egg on people's faces including the fans.

I'm sorry to say but how in hell did we all get so duped into believing all this when we have years and years of experience in the world of Michael Jackson and the lies he has had to endure.

Maybe we should all sit back and go hold on lets see all the evidence before we incriminate because at this moment we are all guilty of doing just what the tabloid press and the like of Diane Dimmond and so on did.

I do believe there is a tape demo recording and amateur video going to be leaked where you can see and hear Michael singing.

brillant post gaz

Maybe we should all sit back and go hold on lets see all the evidence before we incriminate because at this moment we are all guilty of doing just what the tabloid press and the likes of Diane Dimmond and so on did.

Agreed. Well said

INTERESTING:
It was stated in Dominics comment there was a 3rd forsenic Test done on
the vocals by the Jacksons and it also came back positive for Michael.

my brother has 3 songs on the album, and if they were fake they wouldnt be going out! remember the jacksons ordered a forensic test to test the vocals and they came back positive! (all 3 tests) all the producers who worked with him like quincy jones, bruce swedien, teddy riley all say its him.

Maybe we should all sit back and go hold on lets see all the evidence before we incriminate because at this moment we are all guilty of doing just what the tabloid press and the likes of Diane Dimmond and so on did.

Totally agreed. I am with Sony and Estate in the first place, because common sense tells me Sony would never risk their reputation just to make a fake song, lol.

I think it was Sony who released this controversial version of BN on purpose for publicity stunt. Either the BN on the album will be different from the BN we all have heard, or there will be more and more evidences prove that's Michael on BN released last week.

If only most people from either side kept an open mind, a lot of fighting wouldn't of happend on the boards.

Back