Donald Trump elected as America's 45th President.

The "affordable care act" is not the single payer system we were told we would have-we have an "unaffordable health care act" and premiums are going up an average of 52% this year. WITH subsidies from the government. It's designed to make sure the medical and pharmaceuticals still make big profits. I don't blame Obama for that-he was trying to compromise with an unyielding Republican Congress and this is what we got. Unemployment numbers mean nothing-look how many people used to have decent full time jobs with benefits now have two or three part time jobs. That's not just shipping jobs overseas-that's also because deregulation allows more acquisitions and mergers-and ultimately less places to work for.

People don't always understand what they are voting for.

I'm sure you are well aware that paying into the system either through the fine or ......is designed to offset the higher per average cost of health care costs in the long run. It'd basically a long-run vs short-run premium average. In short, you'll be thankful you paid into today whilst your still fit and healthy, for tomorrow when that body runs less effective. Healthcare is the #1 reason Americans go bankrupt. But knowing what we know about the way the healthcare system is in the states, it calls for ways to comfort the system rather than change it.

Oh, and those Trump voters knew exactly what they were voting for, for 18 and half months this humanoid made his intention clear.

With all the polls - yes it gives you an idea of demographic but really what put Trump into office was relatability and his use of the media.. As much as many do not agree with him, lets not forget he is a salesman first.. Salesmen first job is relatability, getting specific thoughts into peoples minds (the way he repeated words, used punch lines) When someone sees something as too complicated they shut down, Donald definitely dumbed sh** down..

You take that, plus the timing of a need for a change from untrusted traditional politics (having a candidate -Hillar that is dealing with trust issues) gave enough window for trump to get in.. The democrats lost faith in there candidate!

Lets still not forget that Hillary received more votes.. If we took solely of what the population wanted - Hillary would be the next president.. which speaks a lot considering the drama around her.. he still got less # of votes.

What put orange in office is the lack of potential voters that showed up twice for Obama. They stayed home this time. The Obama Coalition!

Some people here were working on a letter about this last year. I'll try to find that thread. I didn't see it going through with Obama in office, but I do see it with Trump. He's talked about Michael several times-talking about that opening to Taj Mahal and going to Ryan White's house; his wife talked about him too-in good ways.

I didn't realize Diana Ross didn't have one already-

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...-A-Presidential-Medal-Of-Freedom-Posthumously

I feel like I'm one of the minority that think not much is gonna change with Trump as President. There's always protests and dissatisfaction throughtout the years. It's a neverending cycle. I'm not gonna waste my time getting so annoyed or pleased.

We will see what trump does, he's already showed wavering thoughts/words since elected on what he's stated before.. Unstable to say the least - but I am simply hoping when the FACTS are in front of him he sees it's not as simple as he has put it..

I'm not too concerned about Trump giving Michael an award. Michael isn't here to receive it.

My biggest issue with Trump being president has to do with his ability to lead this country. I don't believe he has that ability. Hillary does, but unfortunately people saw her faults, which I admit are very real, and decided to go with the loose cannon. I think Trump voters will, over time, recognize how erroneous that choice was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Hamill reads Trump's tweets as The Joker. Some may know he's voiced The Joker since Batman The Animated Series

I'd have The Joker reciting the fascist cheeto's tweets for the next 4 years, they sound funnier and more villainous. Enjoy! :D

Meanwhile, at the 'alternative' gatherings around the USA on inauguration day:

SIEDAH GARRETT ‏@SIEDAHGARRETT 1h1 hour ago
Let's "make that change" together at @womensmarchla, I’ll be performing “Man In The Mirror”! #womensmarchla #hearourvoice #whyimarch #WMLA

1 hour an 15 minutes.................................................

Watching the Inauguration on CNN over here in Germany ... Not a good feeling but I want to hear Trumps inaugural speech ... or maybe not lol

Sent from my phone ?

In moments like this, I wish Mexico wasn't that dependant of USA. :(

I hope Mark does a special with the Joker of Trump's first presidential speech but with the tweets I'm quite happy and heartbroken at the same time.

28j9o43.jpg

Last edited:
I stopped watching just before he was sworn in. Just. No. I´m gonna read a summary of the speach lol. Couldn´t stand seeing him and those crowds all cheering and shouting "U.S.A"!

:puke:

from Twitter:

Paris-Michael K. J. liked
TJ Jackson ?@tjjackson 3h3 hours ago
More
Not into politics but as I watch the Congressional Luncheon I have to ask...where is the diversity?! 😳 Really? What year is this?!

^^As much as I loathe Trump and everything he stands for, and am worried about what he is going to do about climate change (amongst many other things), apparently this is pretty standard when moving the White House website to a new administration's control.

Read this comment on Reddit:

"This was announced pre-inauguration day, and it's not a selective removal of certain pages or terms. It's more a blanket changing of administrations type deal. Basically, they treat the WhiteHouse.gov site more like a blog than like a website. Which is strange, but whatever.
Most of the content that was produced during Obama's administration was moved to ObamaWhiteHouse.gov. You can find all of the LGBT and climate change sections still there.
People are acting like Trump selectively removed certain pages that didn't match his policy--from my understanding, that's not the case. Trump didn't decide to remove a, b, and c, but not x, y, and z. His administration is going to be responsible for completely repopulating the site with all information they feel is relevant, from square one. The site is almost totally barren in every way right now, not just when it comes to LGBT and climate change. This strikes me very much as more an administrative **** up than an intentional removal of certain pages and keywords. If you look at WhiteHouse.gov, it's not just those sections missing. It's almost everything that Obama's administration put up. And that's all over at Obama's WhiteHouse.gov page now...

...I don't love the specific content of the pages that Trump has posted, but just keep in mind that omitted content doesn't mean it's been completely purged from Trump's policy. It just means their interns haven't gotten to re-writing that page for Trump's WhiteHouse.gov yet."

The comment also links to additional information on this Snopes page.

What is worrying, however is the only current mention of climate change on his website ... which is this:
"President Trump is committed to eliminating harmful and unnecessary policies such as the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule." [Source]
The absolute f**king moron. Judging off a tweet from a few years back, the idiot legitimately believes it's all a chinese hoax.

Isn't there anything they don't plagiarize?

On a serious note, I'm really worried Pence might be the one who really runs the country because Trump have shown countless times how ignorant he is regarding politics as a whole. I dare to say Pence could be more dangerous given his bronze age way of thinking.

Last edited:
Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4182085 said:
Isn't there anything they don't plagiarize?

Update: Trump’s inaugural cake was commissioned to look exactly like Obama’s, baker says (Washington Post, On Twitter)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm enjoying tweets from and about the Women's March today (Twitter identities removed...I don't know any of these people):

Male 2 twitter:
Recap:
1 There were not 1.5M at the inauguration
2 Trump did not write the speech.
3 It rained.
4 None of it is worth lying to the CIA about

------------------------------------------------------

White House has set up crowd size pics in briefing room

---------------------------------------------------------------
They thought they could bury us. They didn't know we were seeds." — Mexican proverb #womensmarch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female response
Protip: Today is not a good day for mansplaining

Male 1 Tweet:
This outpouring today is extraordinary and inspiring. But if all this energy isn't channeled into sustained pol action, it will mean little.

I think so ever since I learnt about him being selected as the VP - he is even more dangerous than Trump. Trump is somewhat of a clown with no real principles IMO and I think his more interested in economy than all of the other stuff. But these fundamentalists in his government really do believe in these bronze age "values" and imposing them on everyone else and I think Pence will be running things more than Trump. Also he is a more seasoned politician, knows how to push through things.
Pence is a scary guy, IMO, and what's been happening in Indiana for the last few years is just a tad worse than here in Texas-crazy, conservative loonies running (and ruining) the state.

And this isn't just conservative-it's radical conservative.

Even if I had liked Trump, I couldn't have voted for him, knowing Pence was the next in line. I liked McCain when he ran against Obama, but then he picked Sarah Palin as VP-that blew it for me, because if he had been assassinated, she would have been in. I liked Obama too, but just felt he didn't have the experience that McCain had-but the Palin thing ruined it for me. She's another far too the right, religious fanatic.

Pence is a scary guy, IMO, and what's been happening in Indiana for the last few years is just a tad worse than here in Texas-crazy, conservative loonies running (and ruining) the state.

And this isn't just conservative-it's radical conservative.

Even if I had liked Trump, I couldn't have voted for him, knowing Pence was the next in line. I liked McCain when he ran against Obama, but then he picked Sarah Palin as VP-that blew it for me, because if he had been assassinated, she would have been in. I liked Obama too, but just felt he didn't have the experience that McCain had-but the Palin thing ruined it for me. She's another far too the right, religious fanatic.

I can't stand Sarah Palin.
Just her voice irritates me to the deepest depths of my soul.:angry:

I do hope that Trump isn't just Pence's puppet though.
I also hope that Trump isn't secretly as radical as Pence considering he did choose the guy as his VP.

^^yes, Cruz is from my state, I'm ashamed to say. I skipped that election because I knew there was no way in hell anyone would vote for him over Dewhurst. (Who I also didn't really care for, but definitely the less of two evils). Was I wrong.
Won't ever skip another election.

^ yeah I thought the same lines but after he became the official republican nominee.. that was my wake up call! like ummm, enough people selected him!! I will bet if it was not for the Russian leaks though he would not be president today.

I've been watching all of the insanity coming from Trump and his team. With him constantly going on and on and on about inauguration sizes and how many votes he had, I swear he's going to loose it.

Last night he called for a full out investigation of the vote. Claiming illegal immigrants and dead people voted. Lol.
Let's waste that taxpayer money.

He can't get over that Hillary won the popular vote.

Back