umm yes Maxwell House...or Tootsie Pops

'how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center"

one - tw - CRUNCH -

ONE :D

^_^ sorry

yes its late :lol:

Last edited:
Re: Don't you LOVE it when....

I dont know lets ask mr owl? then he takes it and goes..
one two three...crunch! three licks haha!! hands it back
and you just stare at it... :huh:

I actually like to savor Tootsie Pops...the brown ones are my favorite...and red :wub: and purple.

Don't you love it when you get to that moment in the Tootsie Pop where its just barely not hard candy anymore? Yummmmmm

Last edited:

hey you cant take those fllavors theys mines! LOL jk I like those too and the orange
yep they change...

dont you like it when youre so sleepy you doze off inbetween postings? haha!!!!

yeh it is cool how the orange ones change LOL
good you're finally getting sleepy *Poes head hits the keyboard*

Don't you love it when someone gives you a photo they took of you and you knew when it was snapped that it was just awful and it turned out to be great?

I dont like any of my photos so? um no and um maybe and um yeah could be?
uh what was the question again? drools all over the keyboard haha!

dont you love it when you just cant love it no mo?

don't know nothin bout that cuz "I caaaaaan't stop lovinnnnn it - its useless to saaaaaay" lol

Don't you love it when someone who you know needs their rest is finally about to get it?

Don't you love it when you need rest yourself and you're finally about to get it

Dont you love it when you find money? I found money that i lost months previously in a pocket in my wallet.... yes I actually did do that...idiot!!

Don't you love it when you thought it was all gone but there was plenty more afterall?

Dont you love it when you have enough money to go on a road trip?

erm yeah...

dont u love it when people ask u questions about driving when u dont drive?

No cause I do drive

Don't you LOVE it when you find a thread that you hope they have and they really do have it? (how is it that the "don't you hate it" thread is so much more popular than this one?)

cuz hate always over rules love in the long wrong
more pessimistic things going on out there?
where is the LOVE people? :lol: I ask you!

dont you just love it? chica boom chica boom boom boom!

I do!

Oh I got a good one. Don't you just LOVE when you are whistling randomly and then you stop, and it continues on and you realize some bird outside is singing along with you? It is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!

^^^ i was just talking about the book to someone at work, i asked if they ever remember this alphabet book n it would always go chica boom chica boom chica boom boom! and they looked at me like i was crazy!!! IT DOES EXIST!

dont you love it when you get off of work early and have the rest of the day to relax?

no:unsure:...yes:lol:

don't you love it when you find someone or something that makes you happy

most of all yes
edit: yes I love that too.
(so I went on the balcony and it is the neighbours bird singing to me :) still just as sweet. Though I hope it gets to spend time out of it's cage)

Don't you love when you would much rather post in the "don't you just love" thread rather than the "don't you just hate" thread?

Last edited:

I like it.. I dont love it :)

Don't you just love it when one of your kids just randomly come up to you and say I love you :wub:

i dont have kids.... not that im aware of lol

edit: everyone always butts in front of me!!!!!!!!!! :cries: yes i do love it, not the butting the bargin

dont you love it when you make up and rekindle a friendship with someone who you thought hated you but turns out there was somethings said but was never really said, n all fell into place?

Last edited:

especially when that is what you went shopping for.

Edit: yes it's nice :)

Don't you just love beautiful blue sky with a bit of clouds in the sky days that are just the right temperature?

Last edited:
Back