Dr. Fripro Carr: What Really Happened to Michael Jackson?

Co sign.

I think when the arrests are made, more than you can imagine that there would be ( I'm just writing down my gut feeling here), it will be VERY shocking and heartbreaking because then the true faces of certain folks is shown and how two-faced they were. I am not trying to be dramatic but again, this is my gut-feeling.
We will have to wait and see. I believe the truth will come out and justice will prevail.

I think your gut instinct are on the mark. You are not being dramatic, you are having an honest emotion and sharing it with the rest of us.

I agree, the rest of the world will be shocked but not us regulars in this forum! Not much at all.

I agree with everyone's thoughts so far. The article was so, I don't know, confusing is not really the right word for me. But it's cryptic for sure. And this part, "what if the complete truth is something most of us really can't handle?" Can someone give me some what-if's on how I'm supposed to interpret that? We all know that there is more to MJ's death than just, OOOP's, too much Propofol. We know there's much more to the story than that. But there are so many possibilities as to what really happened. Which one is right? And are we REALLY ever gonna find out?

We need justice for MJ...and we need the peace of mind that only that justice being served can ever bring. But will it ever happen?

Right now, my main thought about everything in one piece is...

WHAT IF they have realized or actually found clues, it is first degree????

I had that thought from the very beginning.

And if it is true, it will shock the general public like crazy when it is revealed. They all will have their mouths dropped.

I don't know. But that is what I THINK is going on. It may not be true.

Anther article from Firpo Carr

The Drug-Induced Death of Michael Jackson
Written by Dr. Firpo W. Carr, (Columnist), on 08-27-2009 00:00

Demise at the hands of another man

That Michael Jackson died at the hands of another man can be ascertained from the Search Warrant and Affidavit released to the public this past Monday. Shockingly, regarding the dates, times, and drugs Michael Jackson was given, it declares that for about six weeks before Michael was killed (whether accidental or deliberate has yet to be determined by a jury if indeed charges are filed), Dr. Conrad Murray gave him 50mg of the powerful sedative propofol (diluted with lidocaine), "every night via intravenous drip." That's only the beginning.

Drug Timeline: On June 22, 2009, three days before Michael died, Dr. Murray gave him a 25mg dosage of propofol, along with ativan and versed. The next night, on June 23, 2009, Murray gave him ativan and versed. And on that fateful mourning of mornings, Dr. Murray gave Michael a 10mg tab of valium at the wee time of 1:30 in the morning. Then, a half hour later (2:00 am), he gave him a 2mg IV of ativan. Then, just an hour later (3:00 am), he gave him a 2mg IV of versed. Another two hours later (5:00 am), he gave him yet another 2mg IV of ativan. Then, two and a half hours later (7:30 am), he gave him still another 2mg IV of versed. Now, you don't have to be a medical professional to know, as one medical expert said, that this much dosage "is enough to put an elephant down"!

Of course, one could argue that Michael had built up a tolerance to these sedatives. Actually, it's very unlikely that the system of a frail man who weighed far less than the leg of an elephant could handle such outrageous dosages. It would appear, then, that Michael was in a coma by this time. Nevertheless, "after repeated demands/requests from [an alert, lucid] Jackson" per the warrant, Dr. Murray delivered the final blow with an IV drip of 25mg of propofol, diluted with lidocaine. Yes, after doping him up with enough medication to drop a full-grown bull elephant, a vibrant Michael Jackson had the emotional strength and mental fortitude to actually "demand" more drugs. This is strange even by Hollywood's standards! And where exactly did Dr. Murray get the deadly dose of propofol? "Detectives," says the warrant, "also are investigating as to how Dr. Murray obtained and came into possession of the controlled substance propofol, and whether he was assisted by any aiders or abettors." The deadly, sad, heart-wrenching plot thickens.

Dr. Murray said that ten minutes after giving the propofol he went 'to the restroom to relieve himself.' When someone gives more information than is necessary, some see this as a telltale sign of a lie. In other words, Murray could have simply said, "I had to go to the restroom." We know what one does there.

Anyway, he said after being there for two minutes he returned to discover that Michael wasn't breathing. He then worked feverishly in performing CPR on Michael (apparently on the bed instead of on the floor!), taking a break only to run down stairs and summon help, then return to working on Michael until the paramedics arrived. Well, here's what the warrant says: "In his statement, Murray estimated the time that he noticed Jackson was not breathing to be at approximately 1100 hours [on the morning of June 25, 2009]. Murray's cellular telephone records show Murray on the telephone, with three separate callers for approximately 47 minutes starting at 1118 hours, until 1205 hours." And guess what? "Murray did not mention this to the interviewing detectives" says the warrant. And the video Dr. Murray released in an apparent attempt to humanize himself was like trying to put fire out with gasoline. It did not help his case at all.

The Nurse: And then there's Michael's one-time nurse, Cherilyn Lee. In her appearances on numerous national television shows she stated that Michael "begged" her for drugs. When I challenged her on national TV and finally confronted her on the Nancy Grace show (neither she nor I was aware that we would be appearing together on this CNN program), she backed off her position and said that Michael didn't beg her after all. Interestingly, according to the warrant she says that Michael simply "asked her [not begged her] if she could get propofol." Suddenly, though, the plot takes an unexpected turn here. While Lee says she refused Michael's request, the warrant says that "Jackson stated that Doctor Cherilyn Lee [investigator's found out that she's really not a medical doctor] had been giving him a 'cocktail' to help him." It further states, "Murray believed the cocktail to be a propofol (diprivan) mix."

The Detective: According to the Search Warrant and Affidavit, Detective Orlando Martinez of the Los Angeles Police Department's (LAPD) Robbery Homicide Division (RHD) was the lead investigator into the events surrounding the death of Michael Joseph Jackson on June 25, 2009. RHD is the elite investigative division of the LAPD. When Dr. Murray refused to sign Michael Jackson's death certificate a red flag immediately went up and hence Robbery Homicide Division got involved. And although manslaughter is a felony homicide, police entertained (and continue to entertain) the idea that murder may well be involved. Moreover, per the warrant, "Upon arrival at UCLA Medical Center, neither the coroner's investigators nor detectives could locate Murray to re-interview him. Repeated attempts at contacting and locating Murray were unsuccessful." Another red flag!

So murder expert RHD Detective Martinez was assigned. He has eight years experience investigating murders such as "murders committed during the commission of robberies, gang related murders, narcotic related murders, domestic dispute murders, murders for hire and other types of felony murders," according to the warrant. Why, then, is "manslaughter" mentioned in the warrant? According to legal experts, though Murray may in fact be guilty of murder (at least to the second degree), it may be easier for the District Attorney's office to charge him with manslaughter. It's easier to prove.
http://www.lasentinel.net/The-Drug-Induced-Death-of-Michael-Jackson.html

And if it is true, it will shock the general public like crazy when it is revealed. They all will have their mouths dropped.

Kasume, sadly enough, I think/feel that you are on the dot with this intuitive feeling. It is what thought too. This was no accident but it was SUPPOSED to look like an accident. There are major cover-ups, not just by Murray, that is what I think and what I thought from the beginning. It's so fishy, it really stinks!

I found out recently, alot of celebrities in Hollywood believed it was Murder from the beginning. Don't look for many to go on record though.....

You are right, it would be a shock to the rest of the public since the picture of MJ being an addict (at his own hands) are constantly being painted in the viewers subconscience.

I have always believed these drugs( in recent times) were being forced on him in an effort to control him.

The second article posted from August with the timeline of drugs leading up to that awful day on the 25th, may corraborate that theory of forced drugs without his consent. Michael was already in a coma as more and more IV drips were being administered to slowly kill him. He could not have given consent, he was already dying.

How many times had they done this to him?

I found out recently, alot of celebrities in Hollywood believed it was Murder from the beginning. Don't look for many to go on record though.....

You are right, it would be a shock to the rest of the public since the picture of MJ being an addict (at his own hands) are constantly being painted in the viewers subconscience.

I have always believed these drugs( in recent times) were being forced on him in an effort to control him.

The second article posted from August with the timeline of drugs leading up to that awful day on the 25th, may corraborate that theory of forced drugs without his consent. Michael was already in a coma as more and more IV drips were being administered to slowly kill him. He could not have given consent, he was already dying.

How many times had they done this to him?[/QUOTE]

I agree Michael Jackson's murder is Hollywood's "open secret" and the fact no one will talk about it (including Janet- who will get a career boost with the "drugs" intimations- Is she now on script?) illustrates the level and CONtrol his murderers have in Hollywood and Media.

I think it was being actually done during the trial. Also perhaps during the History era first in 1995; when he collapsed during the "one night only"-HBO rehearsals. Then again during 1999 with the MJ and friends concerts. When the Bridge during Earth Song "accidently" fell all the way to the floor.

Did not MJ say (2007 deposition) he begain taking some medication after this incident in 1999?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBtjciqVoM&feature=related
The Collapse/ Cardiac arrest incident of 1995
Was this an earlier strike?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKZ-7g5gxkU
Here is the Bridge falling accident 1999

So murder expert RHD Detective Martinez was assigned. He has eight years experience investigating murders such as "murders committed during the commission of robberies, gang related murders, narcotic related murders, domestic dispute murders, murders for hire and other types of felony murders," according to the warrant. Why, then, is "manslaughter" mentioned in the warrant? According to legal experts, though Murray may in fact be guilty of murder (at least to the second degree), it may be easier for the District Attorney's office to charge him with manslaughter. It's easier to prove. http://www.lasentinel.net/The-Drug-Induced-Death-of-Michael-Jackson.html

Hey, you guys got this far, please don't give up now!

Manslaughter is NOT the TRUTH!!! We need the TRUTH.

I wonder if what Carr said in this interview is JUST the details that he mentioned......

Last edited:
I think this guy just as so many others are contributing factors to the circus that surrounds this whole thing. He write riddles, and articles that look like he got the info from right here in the IU thread, and garbage articles on MJ's video girlfriends, or sitting up on talk shows talking about all his "inside sources" at the LAPD, come on already. I've seen him on some of those talk shows and some of the things he says are so bizarre even the other panelists are like wt?? Well whatever, all I know is if he can sit up on national tv and publicly acknowledge having inside sources in the LAPD that are feeding him information about this murder and there hasn't been a stop put to providing that information to him, I have no faith that there will be any justice served in this murder. I feel like this is turning into a sick joke to be quite honest and I'm extremely bothered by it. The type of behavior that has been shown by EVERYONE, excluding some of Michaels family, is sickening. The media is more interested in creating stories and interviewing attention seeking backstabbers then they are about reporting this murder. It seems EVERYTHING else is touchable, EXCEPT truth and justice.....

jmo.....

I think this guy just as so many others are contributing factors to the circus that surrounds this whole thing. He write riddles, and articles that look like he got the info from right here in the IU thread, and garbage articles on MJ's video girlfriends, or sitting up on talk shows talking about all his "inside sources" at the LAPD, come on already. I've seen him on some of those talk shows and some of the things he says are so bizarre even the other panelists are like wt?? Well whatever, all I know is if he can sit up on national tv and publicly acknowledge having inside sources in the LAPD that are feeding him information about this murder and there hasn't been a stop put to providing that information to him, I have no faith that there will be any justice served in this murder. I feel like this is turning into a sick joke to be quite honest and I'm extremely bothered by it. The type of behavior that has been shown by EVERYONE, excluding some of Michaels family, is sickening. The media is more interested in creating stories and interviewing attention seeking backstabbers then they are about reporting this murder. It seems EVERYTHING else is touchable, EXCEPT truth and justice.....

jmo.....

I so agree with you. This circus atmosphere has been extremely disappointing.

I so agree with you. This circus atmosphere has been extremely disappointing.

I completely understand were you and lily are coming from Renee, I have felt this way so many times myself.

But in this case, with the two these 2 articles from Firpo Carr, I do believe he is trying to tell us something very real and important about Michael Jackson's Murder, the Murderer's and the Conspiracies that swirls around his death.

Those who are speaking the truth about the MJ's Murder are either being "ignored" and "overlooked" or "blatantly dismissed" and treated with "Character assissination" through the main stream media.

To find out what really happened to our Michael, we should keep an open mind and at least explore the info thats being presented to us. That is for those who really want to uncover( someday), the truth.

I know its frustrating though.....

You know, I hope it isn't OT for this thread but the thing that stuck out most for me in the latest search warrant about the Applied Pharmacy in Las Vegas is the part on the third page where it mentions 'murder investigation'. I would have thought that as long as no charges have been filed, the investigation would be referred to as a 'homicide investigation' since it isn't clear yet how the charges against Murray will be. But the phrases Manslaughter and Murder are used in the same search warrant. Oh, it's so confusing, all of it! I will try to find the text I mean and try to copy paste

( It is on the second page - lines 8, 9 and 10)

im not surprised it says murder investigation.

why wouldn't it be? it' michael jackson's SHOCKING and COMPLETLEY UNEXPECTED death mixed with IMMENSE CONFUSION from EVERY angle.

You know, I hope it isn't OT for this thread but the thing that stuck out most for me in the latest search warrant about the Applied Pharmacy in Las Vegas is the part on the third page where it mentions 'murder investigation'. I would have thought that as long as no charges have been filed, the investigation would be referred to as a 'homicide investigation' since it isn't clear yet how the charges against Murray will be. But the phrases Manslaughter and Murder are used in the same search warrant. Oh, it's so confusing, all of it! I will try to find the text I mean and try to copy paste

Well spotted! I read it but it didnt' sink in!

some of the first warrants used the penal code from murder aswell anf firpo is a media whore he proved that during 03-05

How many times had they done this to him?[/QUOTE]

I agree Michael Jackson's murder is Hollywood's "open secret" and the fact no one will talk about it (including Janet- who will get a career boost with the "drugs" intimations- Is she now on script?) illustrates the level and CONtrol his murderers have in Hollywood and Media.

I think it was being actually done during the trial. Also perhaps during the History era first in 1995; when he collapsed during the "one night only"-HBO rehearsals. Then again during 1999 with the MJ and friends concerts. When the Bridge during Earth Song "accidently" fell all the way to the floor.

Did not MJ say (2007 deposition) he begain taking some medication after this incident in 1999?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQBtjciqVoM&feature=related
The Collapse/ Cardiac arrest incident of 1995
Was this an earlier strike?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKZ-7g5gxkU
Here is the Bridge falling accident 1999

Oh, they were absolutely trying during the time of the trial. I think he was supposed to kill himself or go to prison and then get killed, that was the plan. I never saw that trial as anything but an attempt at destruction.

What surprises me is that more fans who were around then don't make the correlation from them until now. Sneddon had some dealings with Sony back then. The arrest came on the day of? his Number Ones cd to drop. Its some major players in the fall of Michael Jackson and June 25th, they succeded. I don't know what Firpo knows but I don't see how I can be surprised at anybody they say turned on him.

The Michael Jackson Jigsaw
A puzzled public grows restless
By Dr. Firpo Carr
Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper
November 26, 2009 - December 2, 2009

"Why is the Michael Jackson death investigation taking so long?!" "Why is Dr. Conrad Murray still walking around a free man while Michael Jackson’s murdered body lies cold in a tomb?!" These are just two of the many unanswered exclamatory questions rocking the Gloved One’s magic kingdom. Make no mistake about it. These questions are not cleverly worded inquiries designed to grab your attention. Longtime Michael Jackson fans, as well as recent converts, remain traumatized over his death. They languish inconsolably in a swirling pool of emotions. My heart truly goes out to them. A brief overview of a few of the potpourri of events occurring since Michael’s death clearly illustrates the reasons why a restless public is growing ever more disenchanted. Concurrently, a consideration of the associated commentary may help un-muddy murky waters.

Did MJ Know of His Impending Death?: Several people who were with Michael in his last days speak of his as being extremely paranoid, thinking that "they" were out to get him. Who were "they"? Presumably, say Jackson supporters, those in charge of his assets--particularly entities who stood to gain the most by acquiring complete possession of his Beatles catalogue. Interestingly, this is precisely in line with what he told me when he called me up and said: "They’re after my catalogue." He went even further with Dick Gregory. The famed civil rights activist called and told me Michael told him: "They’re trying to kill me." To say that fans are anxious over this would be a gross understatement.

Ten Shows Originally Advertised: There has been lots of fuss over whether Michael Jackson agreed to do 10 shows in London or 50 shows there at the O2 Arena. An original advertisement clearly reveals that there would be 10 shows only. This is consistent with what Michael himself said. Apparently he realized his thin, frail frame could barely withstand the 10 shows he agreed to. As far as his physical stamina is concerned, his performance in This Is It shows he was a mere shadow of his former self. Even so, the movie demonstrated that his incomparable talent remained in tact. Wrong Names on Birth Certificates?: It has been alleged that there is an apparent naming inconsistency of Michael Jackson's children in the in what is reportedly—yet controversially—his "Will." How does this translate into a functional reality? This amounts to nothing more than a minor technicality—so I’m told—in that the children of Michael Jackson—whatever their true and accurate names may be—are entitled to certain rights. It is not uncommon for persons to have one name on their birth certificates but go by a completely different name throughout their lifetimes.

Wonderment Over the "Will": Joseph Jackson, Michael’s father, filed a court document (Case No. BP 117321) on Tuesday, November 10, 2009, objecting to the appointment of John Branca, Michael’s former attorney who he fired, and John McClain as the Executors and Special Administrators of the Estate of Michael Jackson. The elder Jackson objects in part because he alleges the following: "Branca Had a Conflicts of Interest Because of the Sony/ATV Trust. Branca was the Trustee of the Sony/ATV Trust through 2003. Branca negotiated business music licensing agreement for both Michael Jackson and Sony/ATV for songs they independently owned. Branca had conflicts of interest when he acted for Michael Jackson and Sony/ATV on the same subject matter. By drafting a Will where Branca was Michael Jackson’s Executor, Branca had an inherent conflicts of interest with Michael Jackson. His position as Executor would permit him to engage in self-dealing whereby he would stand in the shoes of Michael Jackson while also representing the Trust.

"The conflicts of interest disqualified Branca from serving as Michael Jackson’s Executor without a full disclosure of the conflicts and Michael Jackson’s approval of the conflicts by independent counsel before Michael Jackson signed his Will making Branca and McClain Executors. John McClain suffered form the same conflicts of interest. He was the Trustee of the MJ Publishing Trust. By being Michael Jackson’s Executor both Branca and McClain would be able to self-deal where the Trusts they represented would purchase properties or license songs which should have been for Michael Jackson’s benefit. Their self-dealing required a conflicts of interest disclosure before Michael Jackson signed the supposed July 7, 2002, Will. Neither Branca nor McClain made a conflicts disclosure to Michael Jackson for the purported July 7, 2002, Will."

Murray Back in Business?: To the utter amazement of MJ fans and numerous disinterested third parties Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael’s former physician who many believe (including Michael’s sister Janet) is directly responsible for his death, has returned to practicing medicine. Earlier this week he arrived at the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston, Texas, to resume treating patients. What does all this portend? Frankly, we’ll just have to wait and see. It would be the quintessence of hypocrisy on my part if I didn’t insist on the application of the same constitutional concept in Dr. Murray’s case that I insisted on during Michael’s trial for child molestation. What’s that? You remember: A person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. If Dr. Murray is indeed guilty, but say, perchance, the authorities have insufficient evidence to convict him, rest assured he’ll not escape the wrath of the Almighty God he claims to worship.

Michael’s Accuser’s Father Commits Suicide
: On November 5, 2009, Evan Chandler, a former Beverly Hills dentist and estranged father of Jordan Chandler, committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. His body was found in his bed in a waterfront Jersey City luxury apartment in New Jersey. In 1993 Jordan Chandler, then 13-years-old, accused Michael of having molested him. However, he recanted after Michael’s death, confessing that his father put him up to falsely accusing the King of Pop. Geraldine Hughes, who worked for the Chandler’s attorney, witnessed the entire scheme. During the trial she laid out the whole thing for me.

Ironically, the officer in charge of the suicide probe is former Santa Barbara County Sheriff Jim Thomas. During Michael’s trial our paths crossed several times. Though I adamantly disagreed with him in his belief that Michael was guilty, he was still pleasant speaking with him. Regarding the elder Chandler’s suicide Thomas lamented: "Everybody in this whole saga was touched tragically."

How do I feel about the whole matter? While the Bible acknowledges that one reaps what one sows (Galatians 6:7), it also states: "When your enemy falls, do not rejoice; and when he is caused to stumble, may your heart not be joyful." (Proverbs 24:17) Given this reality, some may be experiencing uneasiness about the need to suppress a celebratory spirit. Indeed, heaven help us all.

Roger Friedman Slanders Joe Jackson?: Because Joe Jackson, who singlehandedly orchestrated the success of Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5, didn’t graduate Harvard, he’s often the brunt of brutal media attacks. Is some of the criticism justified? It can be argued either way. Still, outright lies are inexcusable. When I was on CNN’s Joy Behar Show a month ago today (October 26, 2009) with long-time Jackson family critic Roger Friedman (formerly of Fox News), he not only made fun of Michael’s death, he said Joe Jackson was charging exorbitant prices to a private viewing of This Is It, and was guilty of other illegalities. Joe told me himself that nothing could be farther from the truth. Friedman provided no proof of these outlandish allegations.

Finally, the question that screams for resolution is: Will the jigsaw puzzle that is Michael Jackson finally be pieced together to reveal the big picture that we’re all eagerly waiting to behold? Only time will tell. I like to think that we won’t have to hurry up and wait much longer. Please pray that I’m right. Amen.
http://firpocarr.com/id5.html

So Dr. Carr is stating that JC recanted after Michael's death. Who is Dr. Carr's source for this? Is he just going by what Jermaine said a few days ago, or was this article written before Jermaine's statement? To my knowledge there still has been no legitimate source for this recantation, if there is I'd sure like to see it.

I know there are members and staff that feel Dr. Carr is on the up and up, but there have been many times over the last several years where somethings just didn't ring true. To me it sounds like he's taking rehashed talk from multiple sources and using it, some things may be true, but others are just plain iffy, makes me go hmmmm-

what a coincidence that everytime I send Dr. Carr a message on his website, a new article appears two or three days later.

Guys, I think he reads our messages when we send him.

His articles on the Death Investigation should recieve main stream media exposure. I didn't know he wrote articles until very recently. I thought he was a guest on national shows because he was credited as being a former spiritual advisor to Michael? Is he also on, because his articles are well known? I don't know much about him.

His articles on the Death Investigation should recieve main stream media exposure. I didn't know he wrote articles until very recently. I thought he was a guest on national shows because he was credited as being a former spiritual advisor to Michael? Is he also on, because his articles are well known? I don't know much about him.

the only people who really know about the articles are the fans, because they are the only ones that check on his website.

even though i think that second article he wrote with the news about the medicine and the nurse should get media attention, i believe it's best to wait until the entire thing is finished so the entire truth will come as one whole, instead of in scattered pieces.

anyways, what he has written is just a warning and some details. it's not really the real thing.

Michael’s Accuser’s Father Commits Suicide: On November 5, 2009, Evan Chandler, a former Beverly Hills dentist and estranged father of Jordan Chandler, committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. His body was found in his bed in a waterfront Jersey City luxury apartment in New Jersey. In 1993 Jordan Chandler, then 13-years-old, accused Michael of having molested him. However, he recanted after Michael’s death, confessing that his father put him up to falsely accusing the King of Pop. Geraldine Hughes, who worked for the Chandler’s attorney, witnessed the entire scheme. During the trial she laid out the whole thing for me.

Ironically, the officer in charge of the suicide probe is former Santa Barbara County Sheriff Jim Thomas. During Michael’s trial our paths crossed several times. Though I adamantly disagreed with him in his belief that Michael was guilty, he was still pleasant speaking with him. Regarding the elder Chandler’s suicide Thomas lamented: "Everybody in this whole saga was touched tragically."

This was what most caught my eye. Such an entangled web. I'm starting to believe this "suicide" may have been another murder; cleaning up loose ends. Still waiting for Murrays "suicide" also.

This was what most caught my eye. Such an entangled web. I'm starting to believe this "suicide" may have been another murder; cleaning up loose ends. Still waiting for Murrays "suicide" also.

I think the whole Evan Chandler dying close to MJ's was just a coincidence. But if Murray dies somehow.......then I really am in the twilight zone...

Re: Dr. Fipro Carr: What Really Happened to Michael Jackson?

Wrong Names on Birth Certificates?: It has been alleged that there is an apparent naming inconsistency of Michael Jackson's children in the in what is reportedly—yet controversially—his "Will." How does this translate into a functional reality? This amounts to nothing more than a minor technicality—so I’m told—in that the children of Michael Jackson—whatever their true and accurate names may be—are entitled to certain rights. It is not uncommon for persons to have one name on their birth certificates but go by a completely different name throughout their lifetimes.

What the hell is Dr. Carr talking about here? Does he mean something along the lines of 'the Birth Certificate says Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. but the Will says Prince Michael Jackson?'

:bugeyed

Honestly, if Murray goes to prison I won't be surprised if somebody kills him (hit or not).

This thread is giving me the creeps...cause a lot of the stuff being discussed seems to be very valid...ugh...I wish none of this was happening.

I recon we are the SMARTEST fans in the world. :)

How is Jim Thomas heading up Chandler's suicide? Chandler died in New Jersey, Thomas is in California?

That would be great if Firpo Carr would allow to be interviewed by Raffles, provided he opens up more!

That would be great if Firpo Carr would allow to be interviewed by Raffles, provided he opens up more!

that is a GREAT idea!! :yes:

I am sure he would be willing to if we asked.

Back