Dr. Fripro Carr: What Really Happened to Michael Jackson?

Re: Firpo Carr hears out the fans' agony!

^ I find it disheartening that some fans are willing to latch to unsuitable individuals (ex. Oxman, Carr, Eddie Jones, Geraldine Hughes, I would even include Randy Jackson & Karen Faye) who claim to have had a relationship with Michael, even if Michael himself, went to great lengths to distance himself from them.

These fans think these self-serving individuals are seeking justice, when in truth...they are looking out for their own interests.

I know MOST fans see through the scams, but those gullible ones really give me pause.

And I think it is high time for moderators to step in and shut down these propaganda threads. With the exception of Karen Faye (hired by AEG & did MJ's make up for TII)...these individuals had NO RECENT RELATIONSHIP with Michael.

They don't care about justice for MJ as much as making a name for themselves or profitting from the exposure.

Randy is a whole other issue...that I don't need to rehash...YET AGAIN.

Thank you Dangerous Incorporated for posting that press release from 2004. Great find!!!

co -sign. i am just going to say ,we all want justice but that doesn't mean follow any one ,just do ur own research before supporting any individual ,we all saw the out come of live u stream of oxman ,one fan so on and so forth. we have to be very careful with whom we associate.
when Michael release his statement about mr.carr ,then ask ur self why this man is associating himself with Michael after his death and if he wants justice why write book about it ,help jacksons with hiring private investigator to find our truth.
posting lot of question doesn't give any answers does it?

Thread moved to conspiracy to the thread already there for Firpo Carr.

I am really proud to be part of the wonderful team that compiled the questions posted in Mr. Carr's article.
Thank you, Mr. Carr for your support in our quest for truth and justice.

Great questions, MariaMJ.

I offer absolutely no defense for Firpo, and I understand Michael's position when he disconnected with him. I agree with most all of the remarks you have made about the integrity of Mr. Carr. I also investigate with Maria and am part of the group who sent these questions to Firpo, and we have not "latched onto unsuitable characters" or "latching on to folks like Firpo Carr is not the answer"; rather, what I feel that we have done is get some of the conflicting questions we ALL have out into a more open arena. Believe it or not, there are many, fans as well as non-fans, who read Mr. Carr's articles. This article will be posted in many diverse places---getting these questions out there a bad idea? Really? Will Mr. Carr answer them---I highly doubt it. Did we just help him write an article that he was probably having a hard time writing--most likely. Nonetheless, they are now out there--for fans and non-fans to think about. Who knows, perhaps there's someone who will actually take a stab at answering them. Bad thing???

Firpo got himself disfellowshipped from the Jehovah's Witnesses and is not doing anything to get himself reinstated.

I offer absolutely no defense for Firpo, and I understand Michael's position when he disconnected with him. I agree with most all of the remarks you have made about the integrity of Mr. Carr. I also investigate with Maria and am part of the group who sent these questions to Firpo, and we have not "latched onto unsuitable characters" or "latching on to folks like Firpo Carr is not the answer"; rather, what I feel that we have done is get some of the conflicting questions we ALL have out into a more open arena. Believe it or not, there are many, fans as well as non-fans, who read Mr. Carr's articles. This article will be posted in many diverse places---getting these question out there a bad idea? Really? Will Mr. Carr answer them---I highly doubt it. Did we just help him write an article that he was probably having a hard time writing--most likely. Nonetheless, they are now out there--for fans and non-fans to think about. Who knows, perhaps there's someone who will actually take a stab at answering them. Bad thing???

I think it is good to get as many people as possible out there questioning things so I think it is a very good thing. We are not getting anywhere with the mainstream media, at least so far.

As far as the press release from Feb 2004, Firpo Carr was still around after that. I am not sure if he was at the first arraignment which I believe was Jan. 16, but he still represented the Jackson viewpoint on TV with the blessing of someone in the Jackson family, camp - long after Feb. 2004. If MJ had wanted, I am sure he would have made sure he was gone after taht. There was alot of turmoil which I think was to be expected during that timeframe - he switched attorneys from Geragos to Mesereau on April 26, 2004. Geragos was repping Scott Peterson at the same time, so it was very good that MJ changed, however I still believe Geragos is a good attorney. Now he might be a good attorney to have for a civil suit. He loves media attention, so you might call him a 'media whore' if you don't like him.

We are questioning powerful companies, people - who have alot of control over mainstream media. I hope Dr. Carr can get as much attention as he can.

I offer absolutely no defense for Firpo, and I understand Michael's position when he disconnected with him. I agree with most all of the remarks you have made about the integrity of Mr. Carr. I also investigate with Maria and am part of the group who sent these questions to Firpo, and we have not "latched onto unsuitable characters" or "latching on to folks like Firpo Carr is not the answer"; rather, what I feel that we have done is get some of the conflicting questions we ALL have out into a more open arena. Believe it or not, there are many, fans as well as non-fans, who read Mr. Carr's articles. This article will be posted in many diverse places---getting these questions out there a bad idea? Really? Will Mr. Carr answer them---I highly doubt it. Did we just help him write an article that he was probably having a hard time writing--most likely. Nonetheless, they are now out there--for fans and non-fans to think about. Who knows, perhaps there's someone who will actually take a stab at answering them. Bad thing???

DD is right.
I also am part of the group who sent the question to FC.
It doesn't matter to me at the present time who is asking the questions as long as they are getting asked! The main stream media sure hasn't offered to take them on and believe me, we've tried. Mr. Carr obviously has his own agenda but if we can get just a hand full of questions answered by getting them out there, who cares? The more knowledge we can gain, the better off we'll be on finding true justice and not just what the system and press want to put out.
Michael never had the truth in his life time. I think he deserves it in death, no matter how that is achieved. We all deserve to have the truth of his death exposed.

Last edited:

^ I find it disheartening that some fans are willing to latch to unsuitable individuals (ex. Oxman, Carr, Eddie Jones, Geraldine Hughes, I would even include Randy Jackson & Karen Faye) who claim to have had a relationship with Michael, even if Michael himself, went to great lengths to distance himself from them.

These fans think these self-serving individuals are seeking justice, when in truth...they are looking out for their own interests.

I know MOST fans see through the scams, but those gullible ones really give me pause.

And I think it is high time for moderators to step in and shut down these propaganda threads. With the exception of Karen Faye (hired by AEG & did MJ's make up for TII)...these individuals had NO RECENT RELATIONSHIP with Michael.

They don't care about justice for MJ as much as making a name for themselves or profitting from the exposure.

Thank you Dangerous Incorporated for posting that press release from 2004. Great find!!!.
You have to thank rainny.
03-12-2009, 05:59 PM
One of the things said is that in 2004 MJ had to publicly tell Firpo to stop

talking about him through his then publicist Raymone Bain.
There is a link to the press release.

Also, what Firpo said about Susan regarding Leonard Rowe doesn't seem

accurate when one listens to the phone conversations from July Susan

posted in her blog.
15-12-2009, 01:16 AM
11th of March 2004
http://www.mjfriendship.de/en/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=210
Press conference doesn’t have Michael’s blessing
"The following press release comes from Michael’s spokeswoman, Raymone Bain:

We have heard that the Jackson Family spokesperson, Dr. Firpo Carr, will be holding a press conference today on behalf of the Jackson family regarding a book written about Michael Jackson.

Should this press conference take place, it is being conducted without Michael Jackson’s prior knowledge or approval.

Mr. Jackson sent a letter to Dr. Carr, dated February 12, 2004, which states in part, “I am respectfully requesting that you please refrain from discussing me, or participating in any discussions regarding me in the media. It does not matter to me whether it is on behalf of my family, if the subject matter is Michael Jackson, you should refrain from making any statements. He continues, “My family has the right to select anyone they so choose to speak on their behalf, and I am sure that they feel you are an effective and loyal spokesperson, who has articulated very clearly their feelings and concerns. However, these interviews are being conducted without my prior approval, and I want them to stop.”
Apart from this .. I agree with your comment!!!

Some MJ fans should really think about whom they support!

well said. any fan that was here during the trial knows how pointless carr is. others that werent here neeed to take head instead of supporting something cause it suits their beliefs no matter how unrelibable it is

Perhaps FC is not a reliable source, but as I said---it is out there! Are we using Mr. Carr's exposure---you bet! We want the truth, and if it takes a questionable character to get to it---then, so be it! There is a game being played, and we are playing it!

Perhaps FC is not a reliable source, but as I said---it is out there! Are we using Mr. Carr's exposure---you bet! We want the truth, and if it takes a questionable character to get to it---then, so be it! There is a game being played, and we are playing it!

Absolutely, there is a game being played. Keep going.

That's right DD! If no one else will ask the hard questions, we needed to go to someone who will!!
At least our questions are in print! I could give a hoot about FC!

We are looking at the big picture, not the tiny frames.
And your so right, it is out there!!

it i not game being played-it is real life and real tragedy,I hate when some fans are playing devil advocate-no Oxman ,no Carr never were and never will act in interest of Michael dignity,his good name,justice for him etc.Oxman already did huge damage to justice and huge help to Murrey defence-with his constant calling MJ drug addicted etc.
Fan should understand that"free" publicity for their ideas,campaigns etc. have emormeous price indeed.It all turns out against Michael.

it i not game being played-it is real life and real tragedy,I hate when some fans are playing devil advocate-no Oxman ,no Carr never were and never will act in interest of Michael dignity,his good name,justice for him etc.Oxman already did huge damage to justice and huge help to Murrey defence-with his constant calling MJ drug addicted etc.
Fan should understand that"free" publicity for their ideas,campaigns etc. have emormeous price indeed.It all turns out against Michael.

Again, your not understanding. It isn't about free publicity at all!
Mr. Carr has put in writing, questions the world deserves to have answers to! Tell me one thing that is wrong with that?
We are not out supporting his agenda in anyway, shape or form.

Oh, but it is a game---and if we don't play, who will stand behind justice for Michael being obtained?? The snakes we are after are very powerful and exercise that power in many ways. One is to pit fans against fans, which by the way, seems to be working for them. We let infiltrators take over Michael Jackson fan sites????? They come to us with their propaganda in order to divide us--and we let them!!! Most people involved in investigating Michael's murder have left the big fan sites---why? Because we can't even discuss in a rational way any of the many controversies concerning his murder! Does the media ever report anything positive about Michael? Never! So, where is Michael's voice? It's been bequeathed to us---his loyal, devoted fans. Do we like that this IS a game? No!!! But, there are many of us who will not stand idly by and let businessmen, corporations, media etc. further diminish Michael's legacy. Nor, will we stand by idly and watch the TRUE murderers get away with their treacherous crime!!!! Devil's advocate---always!!!! We want justice---true justice--not just Murray justice! We want those responsible to account and atone for their evil, diabolical murder plot!!! The enormous price being paid is that no one is out there making sure that true justice is achieved. This "game" that we play is very lopsided---how else to fight them than with their own perverted game plan. When will the majority of fans realize that this may be our only hope----fight fire with fire? A corny cliche---but nonetheless---this fight is worth fighting---with whatever means we can find in our arsenal to defeat these adversaries!!!! So, in conclusion----we may find it loathsome to "sleep" with these characters, but if "the end justifies the means" well then---bring it on!

no end dont justified means-I am sory that your morals,guys,are so wrong.To live with wolves means to howl like wolns,right?
no
You should read more about Michael's heroes such a Mahatma Gadhi-about his means,and what he had achieved.

I don't think it's a question of betraying our principles or acting against our morales here. It's exactly the opposite: staying loyal and firm to our belief that the truth HAS to get out there somehow!
Can you find a better way to do it? What access does the fanbase have to the media? Minimal! From the moment we support Michael Jackson we are unworthy to be mentioned! Well this has got to change, and all we are trying to do is find ways to be heard!
Firpo Carr was not among Mike's worst enemies. There's a bunch of rats out there who planned his downfall and orchestrated his death, and these are the ones we should be aiming at!

I don't think it's a question of betraying our principles or acting against our morales here. It's exactly the opposite: staying loyal and firm to our belief that the truth HAS to get out there somehow!
Can you find a better way to do it? What access does the fanbase have to the media? Minimal! From the moment we support Michael Jackson we are unworthy to be mentioned! Well this has got to change, and all we are trying to do is find ways to be heard!
Firpo Carr was not among Mike's worst enemies. There's a bunch of rats out there who planned his downfall and orchestrated his death, and these are the ones we should be aiming at!

Firpo Carr was never an enemy. You should make no apologies. We need to get the truth out.

He is only preoccupied of making free PR now for his cult he represent and most of all -his own important persona
belief whom you choose to-I as Michael fan believe only him and his statement regarding Carr from 2004 is 200 percent clear

Back