Dr Klein and Debbie Rowe... in it together?

...Its just sick that there are these type of sycophant type people out there that can act all freiendly and loving to a person while all along not really like them and possibly being repulsed by them, yet they do it just cause the person is famous...So Sick. It is pure narcissism disguiesed as love and caring. And Michael had trouble identifying that in people. I think he had aspergers syndrom.

This really sucks big time,Does anyone feel the same way I do that Michael got hosed all the way around by everyone involved in this royal mess.This turns my stomach and Michael was really taken advantage of ever since he became a Super-duperruper (I mean way beyond everyone else in the Biz.) Michael was so trusting that it broke my heart when he got duped so many times.It's all about The benjamins yall.

Yes, I'm learning more and more that our Michael didn't really have many friends at all. No wonder the man was so lonely.:( And, some of the friends he did have, well, I dunno, with friends like those, who needs enemies? as some have already said. He seemed not to always be the best judge of character, poor thing.:no: He could be a little naive at times. He thought everyone was like him - all good, and pure and innocent and loving and all. He was just a very lonely man who wanted and needed friendship. I still don't know why it was so difficult for him. Maybe it really was his fame. Asperger's Syndrome, eh? Well, I know very little about it. Guess I'll have to do some research. At the same time though, he was a very smart man and it's hard to believe he wasn't able to eventually pick up on what was going on around him. He may have been naive at times because he was so innocent and childlike, but he was also pretty sharp.

Edit: Not saying this is necessarily true of Rowe and Klein, just generally speaking.

Last edited:
this dude is extremely weird..and her visiting him is weird too

You're tellin' me, No disrespect to Kline, but I was actually feaked out about his eyes...

again no disrespect...*cough* lol:tease:

But in all seriousness...Right now, only God and the ppl. involved in this thing know whats going on. and unless someone comes forward...this thing is gonna get uglyer...for realz y'al!

You're tellin' me, No disrespect to Kline, but I was actually feaked out about his eyes...

again no disrespect...*cough* lol:tease:

But in all seriousness...Right now, only God and the ppl. involved in this thing know whats going on. and unless someone comes forward...this thing is gonna get uglyer...for realz y'al!

Klein had a spinal cord injury after a terrible ski accident, he uses those arm brace crutches to walk. That's why his eyes look the way they do and his speech is slightly slurred.

Wow Yall are scaring me :bugeyed
I still do not see any connection
of Dr Klein and Debbie Rowe with what
happened to MJ on the morning he died

I havent seen anything convincing here yet
or any facts that even show motive for murder
this is as convinving to me and as far out as the
Illuminati speculation .. Its like everyone who
ever knew Mike are now muderers _ we have several
different thrreads with every on having different perspectives
and muderers _ someone has to be WRONG ..

I wish someone could show me some evidence _ besides Debbie Rowe paid
Dr Murry a visit - how does lead to them being murder suspects .. she
has known his for years _ even worked for him at one time _ Yes he
is a different _nut he is an expert in his feild a genious himself _he
invented many safe procedures to help people without using invasive
plastic surgery - he really had MJ face and nose looking great :)
for his upcomming concerts - he rebuilt MJ nose back up without
any plastic surgery _ :) hecertainly is ecentric .. different :LOL:
but I dont think he is a criminal ..

More realaistic is Debbie was pissed off at him about
his silly antics stating he donated sperm at one time
to a sperm back leading people to think he may have
been the sperm donor for MJ and also angry about
him butting into the probate hearing .. we know she
has a temper .. and is not afraid to tell anyone off
she is not a star who has to put of with it so she
speaks her mind -

Rowe herself stated to the Papz that MJ is the father
when they questioned her .. she is not a muderer
she is the Mother of MJs children_ she has never
done anything to hurt MJ - she was content to leave
the children with MJ while he was alive _thats what
HE wanted .. but now that he is gone she feels it
is the right thing to do that she takes on a more active
role in thier lives - she is the mother they have ..
and Michale is the ONLY father _sperm donors
are recognise as parents .. they give up all rights
when they donate - they cant come back and
interfear - with couples that received the sperm
or their children ..

I just need to see something more concrete before
Im convinced right now all i see is tabloid rumors and
not any facts. Accusing people of murder should not
be frivilous thats a very serious accusation and this
is not a clue game ..

I want to see some concrete facts thats show intent or wrong
doing that can be used to accuse them of conspiring to murder
not just opinions based on a rumors tabloid lies or a visit.

Ive been though this whole thread and havent seen ONE fact
that would implicate Rowe or Klein in conspiring to murder MJ ..

can one of the accusers here post the all evidence (FACTS) clear
in one post so i can see what this accuasation is based on.
so I can understand what you are getting at_Im so confused :scratch::(

Last edited:
Klein had a spinal cord injury after a terrible ski accident, he uses those arm brace crutches to walk. That's why his eyes look the way they do and his speech is slightly slurred.

oh boy,...Do I feel like an ass right now. I didnt know, I thought that was how he always was. I guess the "Dont judge a person" applies to me.I'm sorry if i offended anyone!

Jessie, Tnx for explaining it to me...

Of course Kline and Debbie are together IMHO.
People used to work together for many years. She is a surrogate mother of 2 first kids as we know. He claims now to be a sperm donor. If it is true, did Michael know about what sperm was used for Debbie? This is first question has to be asked. If I was the police I would check their bank accounts and transactions to see if any financial interest was involved.
So, both injected Michael with Demerol right? Debbie didn’t know what she was doing? She has a professional degree. Common… .
Also, If she was such a great friend of Michael first thing she had to do is to worn family, friends etc. what is going on. There are so many questions, but not too many answers still. I hope I will see both of them in prison sooner or later.

um stupid ass klien said he had donated sperm once before. didn't remember when and said he didn't know if he was the dad or not. it was his way to divert attention from the fact that he had given mj propofol for a minor procedure.

for shit's sake, demorol is not as bad as u guys make it out to be. damn....on the pain management scale, it's really low and is readily given

deb was an assistant. she was doing a job. so unless she was shooting him up in her apartment or where she was NOT working, then it's a problem.

mj never said deb got pregnant thru ivf. he said he used a surrogate for his youngest. he never used that term for his two oldest. he even responded to tv guide when they talked about his failed marriages and that of course he thought both were the 'one' if not, y marry them?

and um, if deb is so bad, then someone warn katherine cuz she'll be having access to the kids. u reall think she'd be so accepting of the custody arrangement if she felt deb had a hand in her son's death?

it's all a diversion from the real issue. klien used propofol. screw stupid morphine and realize he used an anesthetic for simple minor procedures.

ur worried about tylenol when the dude is pushing crack. :doh:

I don't suspect Debbie at all. She's never gone against Michael.
People are suspicious of her because they believe those false reports that come out about her.

Dr. Klein is working an angle with Mike's kids. Why would he act so cagey about things when he knows the definite truth?

The right people were blocked out & the wrong people were let in. Mo' money, mo' problems as the saying goes.
John Lucas

according to freidman debbie is the one who outed klien to the DEA. and thats why he started on the kids angle to get back

yep. looks like he's pissed. he did that crap to divert attention to what he was doing. like self prescribing, be it for himself or maybe he was giving it to mj. who knows...but dude is in trouble

Almost no one around michael could be trusted, but I think debbie rowe's feelings toward michael have always been true. Tho he didn't like her that way, I think she always loved him. I don't think she ever intentionally wants to hurt him.

I'm learning so much in these forums, thanks guys!

Almost no one around michael could be trusted, but I think debbie rowe's feelings toward michael have always been true. Tho he didn't like her that way, I think she always loved him. I don't think she ever intentionally wants to hurt him.

Hi Applewing. Welcome to the forums and I agree with everything you just wrote.

yes, hers was truly an unconditional love. it's sad that he could never return it quite the way she wanted. she gave him two of the greatest joys in his life... without a second thought. I salute her for that and will always thank her for it.

according to freidman debbie is the one who outed klien to the DEA. and thats why he started on the kids angle to get back

exactly so why are people attacking her? yet they defend that trailer trash lisa marie who did nothing but suck the life out of him and who called him a self-destructive druggie before knowing what happened, but still she remains "the love of his life"?!
debbie has always been a good friend, and no matter what people say she loves those children, I'm sure her heart is broken for what happened because this wasn't suppose to end like this. if she's pissed she has the damn right to be pissed

well the custody case showed alot of B.S from debbie in the documents. so i wouldnt say she was all sweetness and light

exactly so why are people attacking her? yet they defend that trailer trash lisa marie who did nothing but suck the life out of him and who called him a self-destructive druggie before knowing what happened, but still she remains "the love of his life"?!
debbie has always been a good friend, and no matter what people say she loves those children, I'm sure her heart is broken for what happened because this wasn't suppose to end like this. if she's pissed she has the damn right to be pissed

I agree with this.

Agree with you all the way..

Debbie is a good woman, kind and wonderful person unlike Lisa. I have never liked Lisa. The woman is a fake. The fans MJNEWSonline used to loved Lisa, for some strange reason.why would anyone defend lisa is beyond me? all she did was trash MJ. She never once said good things about him after the divorce.

On the other hand Debbie helped Mj in his trials. The woman was clearly in Love with Michael. Who could blame her?

We need to show debbie respect. In my personal opinion i think she was only woman who really cared for mj

um stupid ass klien said he had donated sperm once before. didn't remember when and said he didn't know if he was the dad or not. it was his way to divert attention from the fact that he had given mj propofol for a minor procedure.

for shit's sake, demorol is not as bad as u guys make it out to be. damn....on the pain management scale, it's really low and is readily given

deb was an assistant. she was doing a job. so unless she was shooting him up in her apartment or where she was NOT working, then it's a problem.

mj never said deb got pregnant thru ivf. he said he used a surrogate for his youngest. he never used that term for his two oldest. he even responded to tv guide when they talked about his failed marriages and that of course he thought both were the 'one' if not, y marry them?

and um, if deb is so bad, then someone warn katherine cuz she'll be having access to the kids. u reall think she'd be so accepting of the custody arrangement if she felt deb had a hand in her son's death?

it's all a diversion from the real issue. klien used propofol. screw stupid morphine and realize he used an anesthetic for simple minor procedures.

ur worried about tylenol when the dude is pushing crack. :doh:

Propofol is even used for dental procedures, it's not just for major surgery.

wow...klien's gay. been gay the whole time mj knew him. out and proud

that's a MEDICAL COMPLEX meaning, more than one doctor is there. she went to see a doc last week...in his 'office' could mean in the damn complex

y the hell would she get involved w/ him? unless she went to tell him to stfu

Gays still have sperm. Do you know that?:)

Propofol is even used for dental procedures, it's not just for major surgery.
he used it for an acne treatment that did not require sedation. he did't use it in his office....it was at the spaulding pain centre, where paris was born. and when u say dental procedure u mean surgical in nature. u're not giving propofol to remove a wisdom tooth.

well the custody case showed alot of B.S from debbie in the documents. so i wouldnt say she was all sweetness and light
like?

she still had her rights so when he filed for passports and said he was the only parent, that was in fact a lie, correct? that's all she made a fuss about. she wasn't consulted about it and how was she to see her kids if they were in bahrain?

solution? the kids were flown to her in cali:cheers:

I still have a little problem with Mike not telling the kids that Debbie is their mom :(

but I've forgiven him. I understand why he did it.

like?

she still had her rights so when he filed for passports and said he was the only parent, that was in fact a lie, correct? that's all she made a fuss about. she wasn't consulted about it and how was she to see her kids if they were in bahrain?

solution? the kids were flown to her in cali:cheers:

Yo ass will defend her to the bitter end! :lol:

I'm a little late on this thread. But I agree with most of you I think they are both in this big mess together. All the rrandom meetings they had. Debbie loves attention and so does Klein. IDK it's hard to trust anyone that was apart of Mike's life. No one was there was cared about. They all wanted a hand out

I'm learning so much in these forums, thanks guys!

I agree, Debbie isnt involved in Michaels death, nor is she a threat.

Yo ass will defend her to the bitter end! :lol:

I'm a little late on this thread. But I agree with most of you I think they are both in this big mess together. All the rrandom meetings they had. Debbie loves attention and so does Klein. IDK it's hard to trust anyone that was apart of Mike's life. No one was there was cared about. They all wanted a hand out
i know u didn't....pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and what about grace? ohhhhh

deb has a doctor in that office. it's a medical CENTRE hello! :doh:

and klien can'tban her from anything. just his office yet she can walk by and make his damn ass nervous.

and waun, if she wanted press and attention, u think she'd get rid of that damn shirt.

I've had something cross my mind that I can't fully grasp....maybe somebody can help me out.

It's been said on this board and also reported in the media that Debbie is the one who called the authorities on Klein which is why they are investigating him so heavily right?

That's all well and good, but my question to anyone who knows the answer is, why did she wait till AFTER Michael was dead to do this if she knew it or even suspected that it had been happening since when she was employed with Klein?

That doesn't make too much sense to me and almost makes it seem as if she somehow ratted him out more for herself than Michael. Like some kind of "pay back".

Why did she not report him a long time ago? Why sit with knowledge of what he was doing and hold on to it? Seems more than a bit shady IMHO.

Help me out Soso. I know you'll have some input. :p :D

RE: The "Debbie loves attention" comment posted by Know_Thy_Self above, I can't really comment on that particular point since I have no idea about it. I have however always found it extremely odd that she says she didn't expect all the media attention she got from being around Mike.

In what parallel universe does one be friends with much less get married and have children with the biggest entertainer in the world and NOT get bombarded with media attention? Obvious much...?

Statements like that make me wonder what the heck was going on in her head at times.

APR lol heeeey lol...my cuz just being waun. hmmmmmpf

ok...well lmp and mike were going out and never got caught by the papps. would go out w/o security, nothing. they didn't wanna portray mj w/ a woman so they didn't snap pics. hell, they didn't even stalk him. same could'vegone for mj and deb. it ONLY became a big deal about them hanging out until AFTER he split from his wife.

and maybe she didn't realize that whatshe was doing wasn't supposedtobe happening. cuz she's an assistant. could be that he was telling her things after mj died that made her connect the dots.

could be she didn't realize thedummy accounts and aliases were for mj. or she couldfull and well know that even if she didn't know it was wrong, she could still be in trouble for it BUT if it means the man who started mj on this crap is punished, then so be it. if she has to go down w/ him, then she will.

Back