Dr Klein and Debbie Rowe... in it together?

I've had something cross my mind that I can't fully grasp....maybe somebody can help me out.

It's been said on this board and also reported in the media that Debbie is the one who called the authorities on Klein which is why they are investigating him so heavily right?

That's all well and good, but my question to anyone who knows the answer is, why did she wait till AFTER Michael was dead to do this if she knew it or even suspected that it had been happening since when she was employed with Klein?

That doesn't make too much sense to me and almost makes it seem as if she somehow ratted him out more for herself than Michael. Like some kind of "pay back".

Why did she not report him a long time ago? Why sit with knowledge of what he was doing and hold on to it? Seems more than a bit shady IMHO.

OMG, I PRAISE YOU!

I think Debbie knew all along. I don't think she knew how bad it was, but there is no way in hell that she had no clue.

Debbie, looks out for Debbie and only Debbie. She's selfish (Sorry Katie, she is) Deb has her own agenda! Like you said "pay back" that's the perfect word for it! Klein had phucked up many times before and im sure she knew about it. Working with him, she got the insight on everything that was goin down. Deb is very shady and never gave a damn about Mike or those kids. She saw an opportunity and she ran wit it. She's fake like many that were in his life!

I lstill love you cuzzin!!!!! :flowers:

I dunno ... some things are a little too 'obvious' for me, like her meetings with Dr. Klein. Reminds me of her meetings at the Ivy during the trial in full view of the public ... then she flipped the script on everybody.

My "jury's" still "out" on Debbie's motives. I have a notion I'm trying to work out in my head.

I dunno ... some things are a little too 'obvious' for me, like her meetings with Dr. Klein. Reminds me of her meetings at the Ivy during the trial in full view of the public ... then she flipped the script on everybody.

My "jury's" still "out" on Debbie's motives. I have a notion I'm trying to work out in my head.

Totally understandable. But We all know wen folks go to the Ivy, they wanna be and get seen. Yea, Debbie switched up at the trail, but that's why I say she has her own motive. Debbie is no dummy. Meetings with Klein is like going to the Ivy, she knws the media is all over it! IDK, she ain't right imo

gasp.......*cries* nooooooooooo wauuuuuuuun nooooooooooooo girl debbie always been a u know what. we know this. but she always got an attitude and always ends up flipping the script at thelast minute

like when i called and said i wasn't in diego to pick up and to kiss my a** twice? lol but then there i was!

her testimony, the crap she do...and teh she do the opposite. hell, she could've gotten all three of those kids. cali would keep the kids together, and she could've exploited the hell out of them.

she didn't. she could've taken hella money from mj like lisa did. she didn't.she could've sold stories and made hella money. she didn't

and IF she was involved, then she told on herself and maybe she did that for a reason. feels guilty for this or maybe she was lied to. she seems to make friends w/ themorons.

but let us ALL remember that the people y'all say are shady she hung out w/, mj considered at one time or another, to be his best palls

IDK, there is just something about her that has never sat well with me. Like I said Debbie is no dummy! Let's just wait and see...until then im ANTI DEBBIE! lol LOVE YOU Kaoutara!
As far as my lowkey hard headed Michael goes, he said it himself that's his biggest lesson learned is trusting people, you can't trust and become friends with evey smiling face. I mean you were friends wit RASH, I just simply hung around for the entertainment and the toes! My gawd the toes :rollin:

OMG, and that who kiss my ass twice thing, I was ready to kill you and rash, mostly RASH! I thought he had gotten into ur head LOL

could be she didn't realize thedummy accounts and aliases were for mj. or she couldfull and well know that even if she didn't know it was wrong, she could still be in trouble for it BUT if it means the man who started mj on this crap is punished, then so be it. if she has to go down w/ him, then she will.

I think if she could have come to the realization now, she would have suspected it before. If she gets in trouble as well for withholding info and she takes a hit without trying to downplay it all then she'll truly be a stand up lady.

Either way though it doesn't look good. What's the point of waving a red flag AFTER he's dead? The one good thing that might come out of it is Klein not being able to dope anybody else up.

Debbie, looks out for Debbie :

It's sad but as I gain more insight to certain things this becomes clear. I really believe though that she loved Michael a whole lot (she had to) but it seems it was a very tainted and distorted love.

It will be left to be seen what happens in the long run in regards to the kids.

I just hope no one gets hurt.....

problem is EVERYBODY'S waving the red flag NOW. no one -- no one -- did it when he was still with us, losing weight by the day, not sleeping, anxiety-ridden, and stressed to the max.

only the fans. ONLY they did it. that tells me a whole lot.

could it be she didn't know?

and waunino rash was YOURS i just provided the car! lol

and i told u before, the week he passed, she wasn't gonna do a damnthing. i told ya what they were working on, her and katherine and u were like 'hmmmmmmmmm' like brian or something.

she could've been way way way worse. yet people bash her and love lmp...u know the wife who got $15M and trashed him? as opposed to the wife who is supposed to get $8M in installments and gave him kids....and let him keep them.

klien is a dodgy bastard

could it be she didn't know?

She has to have known Katie. Even if she wasn't SURE, she had to have figured that something was going on.

Think about it. How would she NOT know before and then all of a sudden know once he's dead if she didn't even have the slightest inkling before? That doesn't make any sense.

I don't bash Debbie so that doesn't even come in to play with me questioning this as far I am personally concerned (not saying that's what you said, just pointing it out).

I just know that for me, if any reasonable thinking person claimed to care about someone as much as she does I think they'd have said something from jump street (know I would).....EVEN if it meant they would get nothing out of it.

And you know what, I always see you say that "she could have been much worse". If being with Michael was her ultimate goal, why do you figure her being "worse" than what she was would help her in her quest?

Saying "she could have been worse" is almost implying that by her NOT doing worse she was thinking about it but holding herself back from some evil that was really in her heart.

Debbie is definitely no fool and she's a very calculating woman, that is clear.

As for the comment about Debbie vs. Lisa in terms of the money they got.....In this life everything is relative.

You're going to be hard pressed to find someone who sees the 15 million that LMP got as something special since the lady was born a multi-millionaire and doesn't need/want anything material from Michael or anyone else. Consider that other than Michael, the men she has been involved with don't have anywhere near her money or fame. That 15 million was probably more like 15 dollars to her.

Rowe wasn't ass out when she did her arrangement with Michael but she sure as hell wasn't Elvis Presley's daughter, so her getting 8 million and a house and whatever else is a pretty sweet deal even if "she could have gotten more".

If anything her going after him for more or blatantly using her position to black mail him after being shunned would have made it CLEAR that she was a scumbag like so many others who were in his life.

You feel me?

P.S. And I agree with you. Klein is a prick.

t's been said on this board and also reported in the media that Debbie is the one who called the authorities on Klein which is why they are investigating him so heavily right?

That's all well and good, but my question to anyone who knows the answer is, why did she wait till AFTER Michael was dead to do this if she knew it or even suspected that it had been happening since when she was employed with Klein?

That doesn't make too much sense to me and almost makes it seem as if she somehow ratted him out more for herself than Michael. Like some kind of "pay back".

Why did she not report him a long time ago? Why sit with knowledge of what he was doing and hold on to it? Seems more than a bit shady IMHO.
debbie hasnt worked for klien for years. those prescription writings happend think it was between 06-09. he been investigated for that himself seperate to the mj case.

debbie hasnt worked for klien for years. those prescription writings happend think it was between 06-09. he been investigated for that himself seperate to the mj case.

I get that, but the discussion going on here is about the MJ case as it is now. I'm going off of what has been said on the board by people who claim to know and also what's been reported in the news.

If what is being said is false and she didn't say anything to the authorities that's one thing, but if she really did, it's an entirely different kettle of fish that raises a few question marks for me.

well at this time murrray is the only doc thats been gone after for this this case. if that changes and it reletes to when debbie worked for klien.which would involve the use of diprivan being given to him to use in a non hospital setting then thats different but i doubt klien would be telling anyone about such conduct

well at this time murrray is the only doc thats been gone after for this this case. if that changes and it reletes to when debbie worked for klien.which would involve the use of diprivan being given to him to use in a non hospital setting then thats different but i doubt klien would be telling anyone about such conduct

Really? I was under the impression that Klein is being lined up to take a big hit in relation to this case along side Murray and who knows who else.

You yourself partially alluded to that in this post. http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2163762&postcount=8 He (Klein) IS being investigated/gone after.

I gather that the reason a spotlight has been placed so harshly on him in relation to the death investigation is this (article portion)... http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2152590&postcount=35

That is what I am talking about and the focus of my concern (if it's true)

the DEA is going after klien in relation to the raid on the pharmacy. the search warrants mentioned the thing about wirting prescriptions for himself. thats a seperate thing to the mj case

yeah what i said in the above link was about the fox article being right. in that article they talked about another raid coming at a pharmacy that happened the day after and im not sure if they also mentioned kline getting another visit which happened aswell. but we know now that was in relation to him wirting out prescriptions for himself.

the DEA is going after klien in relation to the raid on the pharmacy. the search warrants mentioned the thing about wirting prescriptions for himself. thats a seperate thing to the mj case

yeah what i said in the above link was about the fox article being right. in that article they talked about another raid coming at a pharmacy that happened the day after and im not sure if they also mentioned kline getting another visit which happened aswell. but we know now that was in relation to him wirting out prescriptions for himself.

We're clearly not talking about the same aspect of the case.

An excerpt from article I pointed to before....

Now a new Michael Jackson mystery. Who was the anonymous woman who turned the DEA onto Dr. Arnold Klein?

In the affidavit that was made public yesterday as part of a search warrant, there was this little fact: an anonymous female called the DEA and turned in Dr. Arnold Klein, Jackson’s dermatologist. The caller gave a number of aliases under which Jackson received prescriptions from the dermatologist. They included Omar Arnold–a name first revealed in this column two months ago–as well as Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie, and Josephine Baker. The police found a prescription in Jackson’s house made out to Omar Arnold.

And now I’m told that following the revelations about Dr. Conrad Murray yesterday, Dr. Klein is next. And the evidence concerning him will be much more detailed since Klein has been involved with Jackson for over 20 years. Nearly everyone in Jackson’s inner circles over the years has been involved with him, too.

And who is the mystery woman? The likely candidate, I am told, is Debbie Rowe.

This is the focus of my thoughts here not Klein writing prescriptions for himself.

can someone clear this up for me? who appointed Murray? was it MJ himself, or AEG? and for how long did MJ know Murray before 2009?

can someone clear this up for me? who appointed Murray? was it MJ himself, or AEG? and for how long did MJ know Murray before 2009?

It's been reported that Michael is the one who choose Murray but AEG was the one footing the bill and who had the actual contract.

It's also said that they knew each other from 2006 when one of the kids got ill and he was called in to take care of it (don't know if it's true or not though). I've even seen it said that he considered himself a "friend" of MJ's

If Murray is/was a friend you sure can't tell by the way he's acting.

debbie rowe in it whatever, she and her were friends for years! ah i like debbie she seems nice. i dnt think she cud do tht to mike.

It's been reported that Michael is the one who choose Murray but AEG was the one footing the bill and who had the actual contract.

It's also said that they knew each other from 2006 when one of the kids got ill and he was called in to take care of it (don't know if it's true or not though). I've even seen it said that he considered himself a "friend" of MJ's

If Murray is/was a friend you sure can't tell by the way he's acting.

thanks hun.

hmm... it's interesting. I wonder how much Mike knew about Murray's "problems".

debbie rowe in it whatever, she and her were friends for years! ah i like debbie she seems nice. i dnt think she cud do tht to mike.

I really don't think she'd do anything to hurt him directly either.

thanks hun.

hmm... it's interesting. I wonder how much Mike knew about Murray's "problems".

You're welcome. Who knows my dear. A lot of people are very good at hiding their issues.

Debbie Rowe could have caused loadsa crap when Michal died but she hasnt.

Apparently she called in the feds against Dr Klein

I believe she really cared for Michael or she would have sold her story three million times over - she really hasnt given anything away to the press

so I dont see why anyone gives her a bad time

one thing, Mike was pretty internet-savvy, right? from what I've heard, he knew his way around the cyber-world. and he wasn't performing in the last few years. he had time to himself. he could mount an investigation all on his own (that is, if he didn't want to involve the people around him who he didn't quite trust) if he wanted to.

one thing, Mike was pretty internet-savvy, right? from what I've heard, he knew his way around the cyber-world. and he wasn't performing in the last few years. he had time to himself. he could mount an investigation all on his own (that is, if he didn't want to involve the people around him who he didn't quite trust) if he wanted to.

You're very very savvy.....

I just want Klein to be put under the jail with Murray they are both legalized scumbag drug pushers under the guise of being medical professionals.

APM even if it wasn't a lot of money for lmp (and it was, she hadn't gotten her trust fund yet) it wasstill a lot of money formike. and she didn't do anything and they were married a lot less than him and the second one.

now, i know of one time klien medicated mj at home...in century city..the condo. they had him on a dem drip ONLY cus he just had surgery.

but as for rx's it would go straight from klien to the pharmacy. how would deb be in charge of that? especially if he did NOT list in mj's records that he was using aliases...had he done that, it'd be legal. he didn't so it's not.

i don't think she shot him up on a daily basis and gave him drugs...maybe she'slookg at him as the one who started mj back on pills after rehab..the one who fed his addiction (if he had one) and the one who made it easier fo rhim to get what he wanted.

now murray didn't get the propofol for mj....klien's used it multiple times...so i wonder if he was one of the three people murray called

Believe me...I'm glad she told on him and I don't think she'd do anything to (knowingly) hurt Michael. That's never been my thought. I just really don't like the fact that it's just being said now after his death. That's my one and only problem here.

If it were me and I had gotten even the slightest whiff that something was going on I'd have been blowing that damn whistle so hard my face would turn blue.

Klein is an ass and if I see another clip of Debbie going back to his office to piss him off I for one shall be laughing heartily.

And just a tidbit here....LMP got access to her trust on her 25th birthday. She married Michael when she was 26 (always remember...Google is your friend :p lol).

she got part of her trust. the rest she got on her 30th and then decided to sell it off...the rights to her father blah blah blah

it looks like deb is doing this but knows that IF he didsomething wrong, she'll go down too. takes cojones to do that. knowing that if i turn u in, i may have done something wrong, be it from instructions from u (myboss) but still wrong, so punish me as well

but it's like she blames him for being addicted again. he got clean and then this dude kept making things available. it's easy to say no but when ur in pain?

Michael Jackson Doc Sues

Posted Sep 15th 2009 2:32PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein has sued Dr. Steven Hoefflin in the Michael Jackson prescription drug saga -- sued him for defamation of character.

According to the suit, Dr. Klein claims Dr. Hoefflin told The Sun in the minutes following Jackson's death, "[Dr. Conrad] Murray definitely called Klein because Klein taught him how to administer Propofol ... Murray would have counted on Klein to be the source of Propofol and guide him on its use."

Klein claims Hoefflin's conduct was "willful, fraudulent, malicious, oppressive and reckless" and was done "with the intent to injure and harm Dr. Klein."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/15/michael-jackson-doc-sues/4#comments#ixzz0RGQE37Nx
Another link

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...n-dead-47-mins-as-doc-made-3-phone-calls.html
Bombshell report leaves Michael Jackson's doctor with some tricky questions to answer
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sho...tor-with-some-tricky-questions-to-answer.html
Steven Hoefflin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allegations of professional misconduct
.....It was alleged that Hoefflin tricked Michael Jackson into believing that he'd had a nose job, by putting Jackson under anaesthetic, then forwarding the clocks...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Hoefflin
Steven M. Hoefflin, MD, FICS, FACS (official site)
http://www.hoefflin.com/

klien only does this when something is happening. so the gavel is landing

Jackson Probe Coming in for a Landing

Posted Sep 16th 2009 9:05AM by TMZ Staff
0625_mj_getty_2257139_ex.jpg
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the Michael Jackson homicide case will be presented to the L.A. County District Attorney in 3 to 4 weeks.

We're told the lion's share of the investigation has been completed and Dr. Conrad Murray remains the singular target. Our sources say LAPD detectives have requested opinions from several medical experts who will analyze the evidence and offer their opinions on Dr. Murray's conduct.

The medical experts are supposed to submit their finding in 2 to 3 weeks and we're told detectives need an additional week to assemble their evidence before they make a formal presentation to the D.A.

Law enforcement sources also say an arrest will not be made before Dr. Murray is charged with a crime -- of course that assumes he will be charged.

The case is complicated by the fact that Jackson had been taking various medications, even though the evidence is compelling that Propofol was the direct cause of Jackson's death.

Back