Dr Klein and Debbie Rowe... in it together?

EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Michael Jackson’s Doctor Says He Has Evidence To Put People In PrisonEXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Michael Jackson’s Doctor Says He Has Evidence To Put People In Prison--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Sep 17, 2009 @ 05:05PM

Dr Steven Hoefflin, Michael Jackson’s former plastic surgeon, has released a statement in response to the lawsuit being brought against him by Dr. Arnold Klein for defamation of character, claiming it’s part of a larger conspiracy. In addition, RadarOnline.com has obtained secret documents revealing the behind-the-scenes war between Hoefflin, various lawyers and Klein.

The documents include nasty email exchanges between Hoefflin and lawyers and also what purports to be a handwritten note from Katherine Jackson authorizing Hoefflin to talk to the press and correct false information. Other documents from Katherine’s people say she never gave that permission.

There’s even a handwritten note from Michael Jackson in 1999 authorizing Hoefflin to use the pop star’s medical records to dispel misinformation.

Hoefflin claims to have had his life threatened because “members of law enforcement know that I possess abundant incriminating evidence [regarding the Jackson death] that is going to put a lot of people in prison.”

In his lengthy statement Hoefflin claims people are colluding, with the police “to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence to the proper authorities.”

He claims Colin Powell is a friend of his, and that he has called and left messages at the house of the retired General and former Secretary of State, asking him to “engage a congressional investigation into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sheriff Department Law Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city.”

Hoefflin says that he is an established Government Witness in the Jackson death investigation and that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys are “attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I possess on Dr. Klein.”

Hoefflin claims that Klein’s lawsuit against him is frivolous and that he expects the Attorney General of California himself, Jerry Brown, to end the lawsuit.

http://www.radaronline.com/category/...teven-hoefflin

Hoefflin’s letter filled with outrageous charges

Statement from Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.
I am personally going to put a stop to all of the threats on my life and the
threats against my family.
I am now bringing out to the public all of the credible evidence in my
possession on the corruption in Los Angeles Law Enforcement pertaining
to the Michael Jackson Investigation. I am going to personally stop all of
the threats from the LAPD on my life and the threats against my family.
These are occurring because those members of law enforcement know
that I possess abundant incriminating evidence that is going to put a lot of
people in prison.
I am not going to allow and will expose those people who are colluding
together, such as Diane Dimond of Entertainment Tonight, with the police
to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent
investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence
to the proper authorities.
All of the people that have been threatening my family and I that I have
incriminating evidence on are going to be exposed with this evidence in
the public eye so they will stop their attempts on my life that I have been
experiencing for too long. For me to wait for the slow wheels of
government investigations to catch on and bring these people to justice is
no longer feasible.
Colin Powell is a friend of mine. I have already called his house and left a
message for him. I am asking him to engage a congressional investigation
into all of the LAPD and Los Angeles Sherriff Department Law
Enforcement Corruption in Los Angeles that is taking place in the Michael
Jackson and other important investigations that is ruining our city. I want a
Congressional Committee to subpoena these people, put them under
oath, gather credible evidence for a good District Attorney, and bring them
to proper justice. I have already asked Bob Woodward to report on this
matter in the Washington Post.
I am going to put an end to these threats now. I owe it to my family. I owe
it to myself. But, most of all, I owe it to the public who always wants to
know the truth and especially the truth about what happened to Michael
Jackson.
In reference to yesterday’s lawsuit filed against me by Dr. Arnold Klein, I
am established Government Witness in the Michael Jackson Death
Investigation. It is my clear opinion that Dr. Arnold Klein and his attorneys
are attempting to prevent me from discussing incriminating evidence that I
possess on Dr. Klein. They know that I have provided this evidence to the
authorities. They also know that credible, incriminating evidence is going
to be shortly released in my book. In my opinion and that of others, they
desperately want me to stop any further investigation and to stop providing
the public and the authorities the evidence that I acquire.
It is my opinion that Dr. Klein is using a letter with falsified information sent
to him by Howard Weitzman, Esq. In July 2009, I was asked to have a
privileged meeting with Mr. Weitzman and another attorney. I shared
incriminating evidence that I possessed on Dr. Klein and that he was
under investigation by multiple agencies of the Department of Justice. Mr.
Weitzman told me that he would neither talk with Dr. Klein, would not
provide him any defense, nor would he assist his defense attorneys.
On August 1st, 2009, after that privileged legal meeting, Mr. Weitzman
prepared a letter with false information to Dr. Klein’s defense attorney, Mr.
Charnley, in an attempt to discredit me. The false information in his letter
was known to be false by both he and Mr. John Branca. Mr. Weitzman
had told me he had discussed it with Mr. Branca. Mr. Weitzman falsely
stated that I had no permission nor right to talk about Michael or his
mother. H also stated that he and Mr. Branca did not condone me
providing evidence to the public about Dr. Klein’s criminal activities, that
may have actually contributed to Michael’s death, the very person who’s
estate they now represent.
Shortly after the publication of his letter containing false information, I had
left Katherine Jackson’s home, and Mr. Weitzman, my wife and I had a
telephone conversation. We requested that he provide a corrected letter
to Mr. Charnley, to the media who requested a correction, and to send a
copy to me. He already had the hand-written and signed consents from
both Michael Jackson in March 1999 giving me permission to publically
discuss his medical records and from Katherine and Rebbie Jackson from
July 18, 2009 giving me permission to talk with the media about Michael.
He told me that he had discussed the issue with Mr. Branca and that both
of them agreed to provide me, Mr. Charnley and the media with a
corrected letter. Both of them failed to do this despite having documents
proving the information in Mr. Weitzman’s letter was false.
On July 24th, 2009, I had corresponded about the issue of slander and
defamation with one of Dr. Klein’s lawyers, Mr. Boyer. I invited Dr. Klein
and Mr. Boyer to sit down with me and go over all of the evidence that I
had on Dr. Klein’s criminal activities and that I would delete anything that
they proved to be false. I never heard back from them. His client, Dr.
Klein, also had knowledge of my being given consents by Michael
Jackson and by Katherine and Rebbie Jackson to discuss Michael and his
medical records.
Dr. Klein, all of his attorneys Richard Charnley, Bradley Boyer, Susan
Wootton and the firm “Ropers, Majestic, Kohn, and Bentley” together with
Howard Weitzman and now apparently John Branca knew of the falsity of
Weitzman’s letter, yet are attempting to use it in their attempts to bring a
frivolous lawsuit against me, obstruct my testimony, and to discredit me.
With this evidence, I have contacted the Attorney General of California,
Jerry Brown. I expect that he will put a stay on this lawsuit because he
would never allow a court to proceed in an action that would obstruct one
of their primary witnesses (myself) in a federal investigation. In addition, I
expect that he will now open an additional investigation into probable
felonies that all of these individuals have committed in attempting to
obstruct justice, intimidating a government witness with a document that is
known to be false, and possibly other crimes.
I believe that with this evidence, I now have a legal standing to bring a
lawsuit against all of them, which I certainly will, for possible felonies
committed against me.
I am going to start providing the media and Michael Jackson’s fans all of
the evidence that I have involving the Michael Jackson Death
Investigation, the Corrupt Los Angeles Law Enforcement, and others
colluding together to obstruct Justice. If anyone wants to file another
slander and defamation suit, I suggest that they send a copy directly to the
Attorney General of California Jerry Brown.
Those trying to hurt my family and I should stop because all of the
evidence that we possess will not be with us but with the public.
Steven M. Hoefflin, M.D., F.I.C.S., F.A.C.S.
Sincerely,
Steven M. Hoefflin, MD, FACS
Immediate Past President
Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons

I can't find any wrong doings with Debbie. She has my respect up to now.......

Before and after MJ's death....... she never said any negative comments on MJ. She was MJ's biggest defender and supporter.......so I'm hats off with her......

OMG it's really hitting the fan now isn't it, between Klein and Hoefflin?

Personally I don't suspect Debbie, although thought it odd that she spoke for the prosecution at the 2005 trial.

Hoefflin's rant makes no sense to me. I have read he is very unstable mentally. He has some type of mental disorder.

Hoefflin's rant makes no sense to me. I have read he is very unstable mentally. He has some type of mental disorder.

Really. Could you provide evidence of source for this information please. Thankyou

^^^unstable mentality is not a reason to rule out what he has got to say. It looks like everybody pointing finger at each other. It's a good start.

did anybody manage to download the documents? because they are apparently removed from the radar site.

um....we cannot believe everyone who says something just cuz it fits w/ our idea of a conspiracy theory! he doesn't have clean hands, either.

so if murray were to lay blame on someone to deflect from himself, would u feel the same?

we know this but hoefflin is saying that he's a good guy, he's working w/ katherine and saying this at her request. she's saying he's not. he's nuts

he's justlike klien, they did this to mj. he ugh....he's deflecting so u look at everyone buthim

we know this but hoefflin is saying that he's a good guy, he's working w/ katherine and saying this at her request. she's saying he's not. he's nuts

he's justlike klien, they did this to mj. he ugh....he's deflecting so u look at everyone buthim
We can hear what Hoefflin got to say, and put Klien and others in prison.
At the same time Klien and others would say how guilty Hoefflin is, so we can put Hoefflin in prison too.

well remember chris carter? the bodyguard who said he knew mj was giving wine to kids? he was in jail for robberires in las vegas...IF he testified, he'd be in an orange jump suit and shackles. u don't want to trust the word of a criminal. they're a crimnila cuz they can't be trusted

No I don't think Debbie is in it she knows a lot and can't speak on it. as for that doctor he time is coming this hole thing is really sad i wish the right people speak out for MJ

here's my issue...all these folks who wanna talk NOW knew this THEN. so it's just them screaming to deflect attention off of themselves

I have wondered about this myself. Or have thought that they might protect each other. They do seem really close. And what if Klein really is the kids father?? I mean nothing he can do legally but it could speak to the level of the relationship they shared.

I don't think a woman would just ask any man to donate sperm even if the child is for someone else.

it's no relationship that they shared. the man collected celebs. he did what mj wanted him to do. he's not their father, mj is. ureally think deb would scream at the papps like that saying their father was dead...their real father, if it were true? NO....so please....even iris said deb talked aboutmj and yea...they were intimate...women...we talk so yea.

klien is shady. he knows it and he's about ot get in trouble. i hope he loses his licence

it's no relationship that they shared. the man collected celebs. he did what mj wanted him to do. he's not their father, mj is. ureally think deb would scream at the papps like that saying their father was dead...their real father, if it were true? NO....so please....even iris said deb talked aboutmj and yea...they were intimate...women...we talk so yea.

klien is shady. he knows it and he's about ot get in trouble. i hope he loses his licence

Well, i wouldn't take Iris' words for it. That interview she did with Larry King was weird, to put it lightly.

I do not believe that the kids' are Klein's nor do I believe MJ & Rowe were intimate. No way...no how. NO.

Well, i wouldn't take Iris' words for it. That interview she did with Larry King was weird, to put it lightly.

I do not believe that the kids' are Klein's nor do I believe MJ & Rowe were intimate. No way...no how. NO.

eeewwww....I can not even fathom the thought of Michael being intimate with deb....sorry folks...the images I get from this one..:bugeyed:..but if it is so ...then I guess it is so...:sad:

well if the kids are his then y woul dhe marry debbie? who marries a surrogate?

Thank u I been trying to state this all the time I mean Yes she is a mug and I know every body wish she was drop dead fine No man in his right mind will marry a surrogate mother of their kids cause the surrogate never knows who she having her baby with she just gets injected with the sperm etc. Those are MJ kids prince looks like both of them and paris is her mama twin. I'm not defending debbie i'm just saying why hide the real father of your kids all these years you feel me? she ask MJ let me give u some babies i'm sure he use his sperm the media makes it seems like he never had sex in his life I stay laughing at them

Last edited:
thank u. what fans fail to realize is that when they make fun of deb cuz she ordinary, they making fun of themselves. when he marrried her, it showed that he wasn't pretentious at all...he didn't marry for looks but for love

thank u. what fans fail to realize is that when they make fun of deb cuz she ordinary, they making fun of themselves. when he marrried her, it showed that he wasn't pretentious at all...he didn't marry for looks but for love

I agree she been there for him sense the early 80's as his nurse I don't think she would set MJ up for what? this man Took care of her went against her family and married him if u search the internet you will fine her interview where she says her father felt some kind of way about Michael and she still went off and married him not cause his moms ask them too cause she was inlove with him this time.. thro he still have a lot of love for lisa he always loved his baby mamas after them kids was born his hole life change u can see the glow in MJ eyes at that time it was all about their kids

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

every time I look at Prince and Paris pics I can't help but say THANK YOU DEBBIE , she made mj happey and that what matters , yes she got money but Lisa got much more for simply doing nothing , at least debbie gave mj those wonderful little kids. I mean the pics of prince playing chess with his daddy worth much more than 8 million dollar .

yes, at some point I believed Debbie and klien did conspire against mj and the kids were .... :no: well, not any more prince has blotches all over his arms, neck and hands , I don't believe Klien at all. he was super worried not because he was heavily prescribing to mj but because he was SELF PRESCRIBING and he knew he was gonna be exposed .

sure right...mikedid everything his mama wanted him to do. where was that advice that katherine was giving when jermaine was doing his thing, randy his and um...y aknow? i can go on and on.

if the kids were his, he had no reason to freak out about paternity and someone claiming otherwise cuz it wouldn't matter.

also, deb lost friends for marrying mj. she lost her life, her family everything and in the end, she lost her family cuz it was too much. it's all come full circle. she had a chance to do him over, during the trial, she wasn't beign paid and hadn't seenher kids so what was her motive?

she's the one who ratted out klien.

Back