Dr Klein and Debbie Rowe... in it together?

sure right...mikedid everything his mama wanted him to do. where was that advice that katherine was giving when jermaine was doing his thing, randy his and um...y aknow? i can go on and on.

if the kids were his, he had no reason to freak out about paternity and someone claiming otherwise cuz it wouldn't matter.

also, deb lost friends for marrying mj. she lost her life, her family everything and in the end, she lost her family cuz it was too much. it's all come full circle. she had a chance to do him over, during the trial, she wasn't beign paid and hadn't seenher kids so what was her motive?

she's the one who ratted out klien.

Trust me debbie love for MJ was deeper than money why you thinK Mj took care of her he knew her family turn their backs on her. they was like batman and robin that how i picture their married like you got my back i got yours when he went to trail debbie could of went so hard on him but she kept it 100% with dude saying he was a good father like she said she didn't give up her kids he was the better parent you do your research every body would of known she miscarried with their first child before prince something the media stay trying to throw to the side. Yes MJ did what he mother said cause of her background seems like he was the only son that listen to his mama the rest did them. The media claims MJ had a hit list I wish he would had klien,murray,that ex manager on his list>>
hs3pdz.gif
and yes fams debbie is ratting. thats all i'm say right now but every body has the right to their own opinions

Last edited:
sure right...mikedid everything his mama wanted him to do. where was that advice that katherine was giving when jermaine was doing his thing, randy his and um...y aknow? i can go on and on.

if the kids were his, he had no reason to freak out about paternity and someone claiming otherwise cuz it wouldn't matter.

also, deb lost friends for marrying mj. she lost her life, her family everything and in the end, she lost her family cuz it was too much. it's all come full circle. she had a chance to do him over, during the trial, she wasn't beign paid and hadn't seenher kids so what was her motive?

she's the one who ratted out klien.

then, how do you explain her disappearing after the kids' birth?

Not only after they divorce, but she herself acknowledge not having any kind of relationship with the kids after their birth. She offered to carry his kids while he was married to someone else...come on now, no need to sugarcoat their relationship.

I know DR was in love with MJ, but it was a one-sided love affair. He loved her as a friend, not not in a romantic way. If she wasn't a surrogate why do you think he refuse to tell the kids she was their mother? He did not want her to have any part in the kids' lives (until the court ordered it).

See how he couldn't even look at her during the trial. She was on the stand spilling her guts, basically saving him, and he was just indifferent to her.

IMHO, He got pissed and resented her for not keeping her end of the deal.

Not only after they divorce, but she herself acknowledge not having any kind of relationship with the kids after their birth. She offered to carry his kids while he was married to someone else...come on now, no need to sugarcoat their relationship.

I know DR was in love with MJ, but it was a one-sided love affair. He loved her as a friend, not not in a romantic way. If she wasn't a surrogate why do you think he refuse to tell the kids she was their mother? He did not want her to have any part in the kids' lives (until the court ordered it).

See how he couldn't even look at her during the trial. She was on the stand spilling her guts, basically saving him, and he was just indifferent to her.

IMHO, He got pissed and resented her for not keeping her end of the deal.

but he was on his way to divorce vill from the first wife then his moms told him to married debbie a woman he knew for 25 years like i said i'm not defending her but every body take on it was so wrong its hard to explain but hopefully she speaks on and start droping dime a lot of wrongful people eating of one man death its sad i know he found out the truth it took years later but its sad MJ is not here to tell his story thats why he was really killed is bigger than money as for debbie if she wanted him bumped off it would of been happen but she drop some dime in that trail and he woke up to a lot of people surrounding him like i said I'm not defending her but i have relatives in the industry to drop some truth this the media spin on shit i see why MJ or her just stop talking

I'm with you Soso Deaf. A question that I wanted to ask for long time. How the hell the whole thing started? whether Michael fathered his children or not?
Thanks

yea he fathered his kids...the old fashioned way...at least the ones w/ deb. hell.....

blanket is proof that u don' tmarry a surrogate.

and um thetruthbetold....i was agreeing w/ u and defending deb...lol chillax a bit

Thank u I been trying to state this all the time I mean Yes she is a mug and I know every body wish she was drop dead fine No man in his right mind will marry a surrogate mother of their kids cause the surrogate never knows who she having her baby with she just gets injected with the sperm etc. Those are MJ kids prince looks like both of them and paris is her mama twin. I'm not defending debbie i'm just saying why hide the real father of your kids all these years you feel me? she ask MJ let me give u some babies i'm sure he use his sperm the media makes it seems like he never had sex in his life I stay laughing at them

Exactly, not to get all in his business,but damn he had red blood filled with testosterone flowing thru his veins like any other male..

thank u. what fans fail to realize is that when they make fun of deb cuz she ordinary, they making fun of themselves. when he marrried her, it showed that he wasn't pretentious at all...he didn't marry for looks but for love

I will admit I was shocked when I saw that he married her, but then I was like damn at least I know Mike's lady doesn't have to be supermodel material... Still made that I didn't get out to LA to scoop him up after they divorced.. I'll take a rebound Mike over no Mike at all..lol

I am still trying to figure out why ppl on here don't like Debbs, that woman has kept her mouth closed since their divorce. She has greater respect for Michael then the ppl who really call themselves close friends of her ex-husband.

Debbs and LMP must've had something to make MJ like them...Hats off to them.. I hope they continue to not say nothing.. LMP fell off the wagon back in the day, but I bet she is sad she said what she said.. I hope Debbs drop a bombshell on Dr.Klein, I hope she tells everything she knows about the bum...He was wrong for making it seem like he is the father of her kids..She should've snatched a bone out of his ass then beat him with it..

yea i'll never understand those that love lmp who took 15M from mj in their divorce vs a woman who gave him kids and was to get 8M over ten yrs...which she still hasn't received.

the woman who got the most was married to him the shortest, had no kids, and was already a mulit-millionaire. oh and she talked massive shiiiiit

the woman who gets b ashed gave him two kids and got pennies from him and hasn't said a word about him to the press.

Um didn't know about the 15m..Well well well.. I like how LMP made MJ be more open (at least in my eyes) he was super affectionate around her.. But I am now tripping over how her mother tried to play MJ by saying he was after their fortune/Elvis stuff.. WTF.. I bet she didn't say shit when LMP got that nice chunk of change.. Smh, awww LMP u seemed alright, why take the money.. It's not like u wld've been standing in the bread line after the divorce.

Debbs got off with nothing when under Cali law cld've asked for more since she popped out 2 lil ones for him.. Well I guess she did what was best for her. hats off to her.. Like I said b4, much respect to her for not saying nothing about nothing. These leeches shld take notes.

she did what was best for her kids and her husband....she let them go. she got the minimum allowed cuz she couldn't walk away w/ nothing. there was no prenup. so theminimum was the 8M. themax was half of what he earned during the marriage...

and the reason y lmp and mj didn't work cuz they were so damn open

Not only after they divorce, but she herself acknowledge not having any kind of relationship with the kids after their birth. She offered to carry his kids while he was married to someone else...

Hmm...that admittedly is strange. I remember the LIFE mag article which said she wasn't in the house but preggers in LA. Obviously she couldn't fly while preggers (following him on tour I mean), but disappearing after the kids were born? Do you mean from the public eye? How do we know she never was w/ MJ? Did she continue to live in LA?

she did what was best for her kids and her husband....she let them go. she got the minimum allowed cuz she couldn't walk away w/ nothing. there was no prenup. so theminimum was the 8M. themax was half of what he earned during the marriage...

and the reason y lmp and mj didn't work cuz they were so damn open

Open to the media or ppl (ex. Cilla & Danny) telling them crap about each other? Or both? Basically not keeping it more private is what I guess u mean.

Ok...I'm slow :lol: why would Deb think it was best for her kids and husband to let them go?

she was holdinghim back....or maybe hmmmmmm like brooke shields. what she and tom cruise had a rift about...post partum depression? that could explain her affect and her rash decisions...made out of love and unselfishness but to the outsider, seems just selfish.

would u rather she divoced him and took the kids? there is no happy alternative that would please the fans.

um stupid ass klien said he had donated sperm once before. didn't remember when and said he didn't know if he was the dad or not. it was his way to divert attention from the fact that he had given mj propofol for a minor procedure.

for shit's sake, demorol is not as bad as u guys make it out to be. damn....on the pain management scale, it's really low and is readily given

deb was an assistant. she was doing a job. so unless she was shooting him up in her apartment or where she was NOT working, then it's a problem.

mj never said deb got pregnant thru ivf. he said he used a surrogate for his youngest. he never used that term for his two oldest. he even responded to tv guide when they talked about his failed marriages and that of course he thought both were the 'one' if not, y marry them?

and um, if deb is so bad, then someone warn katherine cuz she'll be having access to the kids. u reall think she'd be so accepting of the custody arrangement if she felt deb had a hand in her son's death?

it's all a diversion from the real issue. klien used propofol. screw stupid morphine and realize he used an anesthetic for simple minor procedures.

ur worried about tylenol when the dude is pushing crack. :doh:

Hey. I saw Dr. Moefflin on Geraldo at Large a month or so back, and he said that DR gave MJ demeral shots in MJ's Century City Condo. He also said that she gave MJ shot w/out a doctor's supervision.

I don't know what to think about Klein and DR, but I do believe that professional ethics boundaries were crossed in both instances.

yea he fathered his kids...the old fashioned way...at least the ones w/ deb. hell.....

blanket is proof that u don' tmarry a surrogate.

and um thetruthbetold....i was agreeing w/ u and defending deb...lol chillax a bit

I know you was agreeing with me I really wish the truth come out faster but even debbie can't talk about MJ death cause this is when the media will attack her cause of the "higher powers" his death is deeper then money as for Dr. Klein he being blamed for a lot of things that other people are apart of. The only thing I will say the industry it not what every body thinks it is its very dark a lot of people in the industry knew MJ was going to be the next to die he said to much I won't get into cause its hard for me to even explain some will believe and many won't but its slowly coming out he had a lot of evil surrounding him all those who went against him should be ashame of them selves. Reasons why i know a lot of things is because i have family and friends who are in the industry shit that goes down its so messed up

what dr. hoefflin says is honestly bs. take a look at his trackrecord for proof.

but the whole 'demerol' thing where she was 'shooting him up' was w/ klien and it was after he had more scalp restoration, where they did a skin graft from his thigh and put it on his head. extremely painful and in reality, morphine is low on the drug scale for pain meds.

she was a reg. nurse so long as she has the order from the doctor, does he need to be there? he makes it sounds as if she went and did this, got the drugs, and kept him drugged up w/o anyone knowing. it should all be in his records w/ klien and hoefflin knows this

what dr. hoefflin says is honestly bs. take a look at his trackrecord for proof.

but the whole 'demerol' thing where she was 'shooting him up' was w/ klien and it was after he had more scalp restoration, where they did a skin graft from his thigh and put it on his head. extremely painful and in reality, morphine is low on the drug scale for pain meds.

she was a reg. nurse so long as she has the order from the doctor, does he need to be there? he makes it sounds as if she went and did this, got the drugs, and kept him drugged up w/o anyone knowing. it should all be in his records w/ klien and hoefflin knows this

Thanks for loving my sig lol and Yes he corny for trying to blame her for injecting him she just was doing her job as his nurse not druging him

Yes, Debbie and Kline are together and yes soon enough Debbie will step forward again asking kids she sold back. Kline will appear as a "father". He already tried to notify everybody that he was something to do with kids. It is sick.
As soon as Branca will finish his dirty job on financial side, they will try to get kids out from Jacksons and get the rest of money. Debbie will be the one who is going to be involved in it. This is it.

wow i love conspiracy theories that make even less sense than the x-files.

if she wanted to, she would've already. sorry but mj had a lot of debt. the execs have to make as much money as they can in one yr so they can get that debt down to show they can pay it off WITHOUT selling the atv.

his family is the one u should watch

From what Klein said during the interview with TMZ,

Debbie and him are not friends.

I do not trust Rowe(notice she suddenly filed for custody after the trial) at all and Klein even less. Jackson's "debts" are suspect. His 50%SONY/ATV would pay for nearly anything Jackson would have ever wanted. Firstly what did he spend or buy that left him in so much "debt" second what was the yearly earnings of SONY/ATV, MIJAC, and other investments(we never hear what he earned only fictional "debts")

That are now paid off after only 5 months. They (along with the Media)are a part of what happened to MJ. I put them in the same category as Evan "suicided" Chandler, Dr Murray, Janet Arviso(Jackson) Frank Dileo, John Branca, Martin Barshir, John Landis, Marc Schaffel, Shumley Botech, Uri Geller and Diane Diamond they all played their parts brilliantly.

debbie was the one who told on klien to the dea according to friedman

maybe she did that only to get him out of her way once she start fighting for the kids . klien out means very strong player out .

Back