Dr. Patrick Treacy: Had experience with MJ and Propofol while in Ireland! / Interview posted at pg3

bluetopez

Proud Member
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-plac.../24/reflections-on-the-dance-deborah-l-kunesh Pt.1

INFO: Patrick Treacy, is a cosmetic doctor and humanitarian from Dublin, Ireland,

“I first met Michael after his Santa Maria trial when he was living in Ireland (2006-2007),” said Treacy. "Michael had approached Treacy hoping he would take him on as a patient while there, to help him manage his dermatological conditions. From there, a professional relationship, as well as a friendship, blossomed."

Patrick Treacy did an interview on a radio show called "
A Place In Your Heart" with Rev. Catherine Gross that Aired on September 24, 2010. So I'm a little late with this but, I just heard the interview and thought it was important info and wanted to share for those who may not have known this info? :scratch:

The show was dedicated to the "Reflections on The Dance" website and the one who made the site and why she did it! During the interview Dr. Patrick Treacy phoned in! He wrote an article for the "Reflection on the dance" website about MJ and has talk through emails to the site maker!

He shared information about his experience with MJ and Propofol saying he was in the same situation with MJ and Propofol! He said MJ refused to used Propofol without a anesthetist and he has good evidence of this (graphic evidence!) The months that MJ was in Ireland and was friends with him he wrote one or two prescriptions for MJ that were for minor things like colds! None were for insomnia! He never seen drugs in MJ's home, always seen MJ in his full mental state and never sluggish! :clapping:

He expresses his agreement with the opinion of the owner of the radio show about how she thinks Murray did this on purpose leaving MJ alone to die! :bugeyed:mat:He shares that he might be called as a witness so he can't share a lot on the show and would testify to defend MJ in court! :D He can not believe MJ would do this to himself knowing MJ refuse things such as Propofol with out proper care in the past and doesn't think in two yrs MJ would all of a sudden changed his opinion on that! :agree:

He says that where he lives he too been offered 5 to 6 figures to sell Michael out in the media just like others have, <_< he refused of course and said there isn't anything bad to say about MJ anyway! He makes a point that this doesn't happen in just America! He says he fears the trial cause he knows they will make MJ out to be a addict when he wasn't!
:(

I truly hope Dr. Treacy is definitely called as a witness after hearing this info!:yes:

He also shares how MJ was a good, caring and funny person! Very talented and was good at playing guitar and piano :wild: and how knowledgeable and smart about many things MJ was that would surprise him!:wub: Things that he didn't even know about! lol

There is a Part Two! Everyone wanted to talk again. I haven't heard it yet! But, I will! And if I hear something of the same importance I will definitely share! :D

Last edited:
Re: Dr. Patrick Treacy: Had experience with MJ and Propofol while in Ireland!

yay,I love this kind of topic more than the crap about LMP,drug addict,drama X_X

And Michael plays guitar? Would be a dream if I can see a footage of that

Thanks very much for sharing :D I enjoy it a lot

not sure what to think of this. sounds abit weird. does he say why diprivan even got mentioned in the first place? in one sense it doesnt help mj cause it shows a pattern of him using it b4 which is what murray wants but also shows mj wanted to be given properly

Last edited:

not sure what to think of this. sounds abit weird. does he say why diprivan even got mentioned in the first place? in one sense it doesnt help mj cause it shows a pattern of him using it b4 which is what murray wants but also shows mj wanted to be given properly

No, he doesn't say why Propofol was mentioned in the first place he never said why there were gonna use it for? He didn't want to give details just incase he is called for trial!

Yes, it shows MJ used it before. Which didn't come as a surprise cause, I heard this before! There was talked of it being used on the HIStory tour by others! But, that hasn't been confirmed yet!?
But, it seems this one has! But, he wanted it done properly which is KEY! It contradicts Murray blaming MJ alone! So that helps!

yay,I love this kind of topic more than the crap about LMP,drug addict,drama X_X

And Michael plays guitar? Would be a dream if I can see a footage of that

Thanks very much for sharing :D I enjoy it a lot

Your welcome! Def better and more important then the Lisa/Oprah thread! He says some amazing things about MJ in the interview like wanting to know the children in the hospital are not in pain and all that very sweet! So please hear it! :yes:

bluetopez;3026898 said:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/a-plac.../24/reflections-on-the-dance-deborah-l-kunesh Pt.1

INFO: Patrick Treacy, is a cosmetic doctor and humanitarian from Dublin, Ireland,

&#8220;I first met Michael after his Santa Maria trial when he was living in Ireland (2006-2007),&#8221; said Treacy. "Michael had approached Treacy hoping he would take him on as a patient while there, to help him manage his dermatological conditions. From there, a professional relationship, as well as a friendship, blossomed."

Patrick Treacy did an interview on a radio show called "
A Place In Your Heart" with Rev. Catherine Gross that Aired on September 24, 2010. So I'm a little late with this but, I just heard the interview and thought it was important info and wanted to share for those who may not have known this info? :scratch:

The show was dedicated to the "Reflections on The Dance" website and the one who made the site and why she did it! During the interview Dr. Patrick Treacy phoned in! He wrote an article for the "Reflection on the dance" website about MJ and has talk through emails to the site maker!

He shared information about his experience with MJ and Propofol saying he was in the same situation with MJ and Propofol! He said MJ refused to used Propofol without a anesthetist and he has good evidence of this (graphic evidence!) The months that MJ was in Ireland and was friends with him he wrote one or two prescriptions for MJ that were for minor things like colds! None were for insomnia! He never seen drugs in MJ's home, always seen MJ in his full mental state and never sluggish! :clapping:

He expresses his agreement with the opinion of the owner of the radio show about how she thinks Murray did this on purpose leaving MJ alone to die! :bugeyed:mat:He shares that he might be called as a witness so he can't share a lot on the show and would testify to defend MJ in court! :D He can not believe MJ would do this to himself knowing MJ refuse things such as Propofol with out proper care in the past and doesn't think in two yrs MJ would all of a sudden changed his opinion on that! :agree:

He says that where he lives he too been offered 5 to 6 figures to sell Michael out in the media just like others have, <_< he refused of course and said there isn't anything bad to say about MJ anyway! He makes a point that this doesn't happen in just America! He says he fears the trial cause he knows they will make MJ out to be a addict when he wasn't!
:(

I truly hope Dr. Treacy is definitely called as a witness after hearing this info!:yes:

He also shares how MJ was a good, caring and funny person! Very talented and was good at playing guitar and piano :wild: and how knowledgeable and smart about many things MJ was that would surprise him!:wub: Things that he didn't even know about! lol

There is a Part Two! Everyone wanted to talk again. I haven't heard it yet! But, I will! And if I hear something of the same importance I will definitely share! :D

Thank You for posting this!

I wish everyone could unite for Michael during this 'trial'

Thank you for posting. I can never get enough of these kinds of accounts.

U all welcome! I think it's important to remember that DR. name Patrick Treacy he can really help MJ in my opinion against Dr. Murray!

I heard Pt.2 it's more on "Reflections on The Dance" website and the good it's doing! He only called in briefly nothing about MJ death but, more of how everyone needs to help get the truth about MJ out there!

But, there is another interview that he did on this same radio show ("A Place In Your Heart") that only has him being interviewed! Reading the info about it He talks about himself (his life) and about Michael!

So, again when I hear it, I will share with u guys, if he say something very important or awesome about mike! lol ;) Which I'm sure will happen! :D

No, he doesn't say why Propofol was mentioned in the first place he never said why there were gonna use it for? He didn't want to give details just incase he is called for trial!
ok thanks

Which didn't come as a surprise cause, I heard this before! There was talked of it being used on the HIStory tour by others! But, that hasn't been confirmed yet!?
yeah at this stage its nothing but hearsay created out of a vague statement from a lawsuit. unless murray can get someone to testify to giving it to him for the same reasons as murray did then muray cant use that in any trial. thats why my concern with this. unless the dip was gonna be used say for dental work for eg and not just sleeping then thats ok.but anything else and murray will jump on it. which makes me feel uneasy about this entire thread as its putting this info out there for murray and his ppl to find

Thank you so much for posting this!

This is REALLY good news. This is MORE evidence that the charges should be first degree. Medical professionals know it too. They're just too afraid to speak up or they're getting paid by the other side.

I hope he stays safe and watches out. And I hope that graphic evidence is locked somewhere safe.

We can't forget what happened to Peter Lopez and Evan Chandler.....They WILL get this doctor if he doesn't watch out. I am serious about that.

That doctor also mentioned that Michael was involved with people who were stealing money from him.....I'd really like to know WHO.

Because not just ANYONE can steal money from him.

And he also mentioned the allusion that he was going to die six months before, due to some lung problem, and saying that they were thinking of using that as a way to say he died of natural causes.

And about the evidence he says he has, he also mentions it could be "very vital".

And he mentions that Michael was VERY into medicine. Saying that Michael liked to be informed of the procedures that was being done to him.

PLEASE KEEP SAFE. That's all I ask of him right now.

And one last thing. He mentioned that Michael was actually supposed to come and see him just a few died before the 25th. And then he mentioned something about Michael's staff concerning that....I couldn't really hear what he said because the audio wasn't that clear. Is someone made out what he said, please tell me.

Last edited:

ok thanks

yeah at this stage its nothing but hearsay created out of a vague statement from a lawsuit. unless murray can get someone to testify to giving it to him for the same reasons as murray did then muray cant use that in any trial. thats why my concern with this. unless the dip was gonna be used say for dental work for eg and not just sleeping then thats ok.but anything else and murray will jump on it. which makes me feel uneasy about this entire thread as its putting this info out there for murray and his ppl to find

And, my fear was that some fans would just blame Michael without looking at the fact that he wanted to do it properly, which is KEY! Since some are falling all over what LMP has recently said that was my fear!!

Last edited:

Thank you so much for posting this!

This is REALLY good news. This is MORE evidence that the charges should be first degree. Medical professionals know it too. They're just too afraid to speak up or they're getting paid by the other side.

I hope he stays safe and watches out. And I hope that graphic evidence is locked somewhere safe.

We can't forget what happened to Peter Lopez and Evan Chandler.....They WILL get this doctor if he doesn't watch out. I am serious about that.

That doctor also mentioned that Michael was involved with people who were stealing money from him.....I'd really like to know WHO.

Because not just ANYONE can steal money from him.

And he also mentioned the allusion that he was going to die six months before, due to some lung problem, and saying that they were thinking of using that as a way to say he died of natural causes.

And about the evidence he says he has, he also mentions it could be "very vital".

And he mentions that Michael was VERY into medicine. Saying that Michael liked to be informed of the procedures that was being done to him.

PLEASE KEEP SAFE. That's all I ask of him right now.

And one last thing. He mentioned that Michael was actually supposed to come and see him just a few died before the 25th. And then he mentioned something about Michael's staff concerning that....I couldn't really hear what he said because the audio wasn't that clear. Is someone made out what he said, please tell me.

Yes, Thank u for hearing the interview and mentioning that important info! I tried my best to remember everything that was said but, it was a 2hr show with others talking as well! :bugeyed lol

So, yea u see MJ was not gonna be as crazy as to let Murray give something to him without the proper care! IMO it's murder!

He is not painting MJ as a druggie but, someone concerned about how if he was getting treated for something that he wanted it done correctly! So to not put his life in danger! Which is a great thing! It attacks Murray defense that MJ could do this to himself!

What's strange is that the doctor said Michael REFUSED, that he just WOULDN'T.

It's strange that with the amount of money "Michael agreed to pay Murray" that he couldn't find him an actual anesthsiologist to do it for him. There are hundreds of them all over the world, and they want us to believe Michael Jackson could not find ANY who were willing to do it for six figures a month??!! Especially while we're hearing about the corrupt doctors in holywood.

Michael had no anesthsiologist BECAUSE he NEVER asked for one! If he really was asking for one so badly, cause he needed propofol so badly, he would've found him a proper doctor. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. They must really think the fans are so stupid.

First degree murder all the way.

He shared information about his experience with MJ and Propofol saying he was in the same situation with MJ and Propofol! He said MJ refused to used Propofol without a anesthetist and he has good evidence of this (graphic evidence!)

I want to make sure that I understand this right.

so by saying he was in the same situation - does he mean the use of propofol for sleep ? and that Michael demanded an anesthetist for this?

(because any regular hospital and doctor office procedure use of propofol would already have an anesthetist involved)

I want to make sure that I understand this right.

so by saying he was in the same situation - does he mean the use of propofol for sleep ? and that Michael demanded an anesthetist for this?

(because any regular hospital and doctor office procedure use of propofol would already have an anesthetist involved)

U make a good point about if they were in a hospital there would be a anesthetist there already! But, the DR. never said that the Propofol was for sleep! Never mention what it was for at all!:doh: Nor where they were at?! Was it at a hospital or MJ's home or wherever!? :scratch:He didn't want to get into details cause he might be called to testify he said! But he made it clear that MJ refuse to use it without an anesthetist!:yes:

I wanted more details myself! But, he said no more other that that! Sorry!!

What's strange is that the doctor said Michael REFUSED, that he just WOULDN'T.

It's strange that with the amount of money "Michael agreed to pay Murray" that he couldn't find him an actual anesthsiologist to do it for him. There are hundreds of them all over the world, and they want us to believe Michael Jackson could not find ANY who were willing to do it for six figures a month??!! Especially while we're hearing about the corrupt doctors in holywood.

Michael had no anesthsiologist BECAUSE he NEVER asked for one! If he really was asking for one so badly, cause he needed propofol so badly, he would've found him a proper doctor. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. They must really think the fans are so stupid.

First degree murder all the way.

:clapping::agree:Yes, I completely agree!

Dr Treacy also mentioned in a different interview that during Michael stay in Ireland, he had undergone a surgical procedure... MJ was in quite a bit of pain afterwards, and the doctor had offered him something to help ease the pain, and Michael flat-out refused it. He spent the rest of the recovery period putting up with the pain without taking any medication at all. He said it's hard to believe that in a two year period, Michael had gone from making up any excuse he could find NOT to take medication that he NEEDED, to pretty much accepting this dangerous drug that he didn't need, from doctor that was not qualified to give it to him.

And, my fear was that some fans would just blame Michael without looking at the fact that he wanted to do it properly, which is KEY! Since some are falling all over what LMP has recently said that was my fear!!

to be fair mj and murray had a meeting with an anethatist in march 09. yes we dont know what the convo was about but its not hard to presume

That's quite strange. I don't want to say anything about it right now.

Also, I've never heard this before. I'll look it up of who said it and which anesthesiologist they had the meeting with.

Dr Treacy also mentioned in a different interview that during Michael stay in Ireland, he had undergone a surgical procedure... MJ was in quite a bit of pain afterwards, and the doctor had offered him something to help ease the pain, and Michael flat-out refused it. He spent the rest of the recovery period putting up with the pain without taking any medication at all. He said it's hard to believe that in a two year period, Michael had gone from making up any excuse he could find NOT to take medication that he NEEDED, to pretty much accepting this dangerous drug that he didn't need, from doctor that was not qualified to give it to him.

thank you for sharing that.

It is smart for the doctor to keep everything vague right now. The trial hasn't started yet, and when he's called up as a witness, he can spill it all out then at the proper time.

Last edited:

That's quite strange. I don't want to say anything about it right now.

Also, I've never heard this before. I'll look it up of who said it and which anesthesiologist they had the meeting with.
it was well documented. the dr who they had the meeting with came out but wouldnt say what was discussed.can never remember the drs name think it was adams?

i hope treachy has made contact with the D.A

imo mj ended up using diprivan cause he wanted to stay away from addictive substances.like how it says above about how mj was desperate not to use pain medication. prob cause of previous issues

if it was well documented, then I should have no trouble finding it. haven't found it yet. i'll try and look some more....

I find it so hard to believe that THE Michael Jackson (with his 6 figure pay), could not find himself a single anesthsiologist in the whole world (or even in hollywood) to work for him.

imo mj ended up using diprivan cause he wanted to stay away from addictive substances.like how it says above about how mj was desperate not to use pain medication. prob cause of previous issues

What addictive substances are you talking about? If Michael wanted to stay away from addictive substances, then he wouldn't agree with Murray giving him Lorazepam. That's highly addictive.

Just as Dr. Treacy says, "it doesn't add up".

The meds that Murray used "aggravates sleeplessness and addicts the patient needlessly".

None of this makes any sense. The only thing that honestly makes the most sense, and what Dr. Treacy believes, is that Murray "did this on purpose".

Last edited:

U make a good point about if they were in a hospital there would be a anesthetist there already! But, the DR. never said that the Propofol was for sleep! Never mention what it was for at all!:doh: Nor where they were at?! Was it at a hospital or MJ's home or wherever!? :scratch:He didn't want to get into details cause he might be called to testify he said! But he made it clear that MJ refuse to use it without an anesthetist!:yes:

got it. as he said "the same situation with propofol" that's why I asked if the propofol was for sleep.

also I assume that the LAPD contacted / interviewed him then? that's why he thinks he might be a witness?

What addictive substances are you talking about? If Michael wanted to stay away from addictive substances, then he wouldn't agree with Murray giving him Lorazepam. That's highly addictive
yeah u are right. thats one thing that knocks at my theory but it seemed for the most part that loz and the other benzos were given as an aid b4 diprivan. i guess i ment interms of taking sleeping tablets and a getting addicted to them. i remember metzger had prescribed him some tablets but they were a tablet that were very difficult to get addicted to. they had to be taken for a heck of a long time.so he opted for the dip and just used the benzos cause they had to be given b4 hand

the dr gave an interview on one of the news channels possible cnn

yeah u are right none of it does add up but that was my issue with this info about treachy.because its so vague interms of his comments it could be used to help murray show a pattern which doesnt help your theory of murder and mj having nothing to do with dip and basically murray using it himself

my only theory re mj not managing to get an anethatist is that after the meeting in march murray said dont worry i can do it myself or ive been taught to do it and he was lieing.as one of the reports about the march meeting was to either get adams onboard or for him to teach murray how to give it.hencee why he wanted so much money as he was doing basically 2 jobs.another dr at his practice was asked to come on the tour but turned it down i dont know if reports suggested he was an anethatist or not

Last edited:

do you have a link to that interview? thanks!

thanks so it could be basically anything. it could have just been a general chat say about what mj had done that is mentioned in the comment above. the dr says yeah i can do that but i will need to put u under and mj replies by saying u have a proper aneth.. dont you? it has to be done properly. if its something like that then it helps mj

got it. as he said "the same situation with propofol" that's why I asked if the propofol was for sleep.

also I assume that the LAPD contacted / interviewed him then? that's why he thinks he might be a witness?

He really thinks he could be and said he wanted to testify! Is what I heard! So it almost could be the other way around that he could have contacted them? But, he never says so either way!!

the dr gave an interview on one of the news channels possible cnn

The only Dr. I remember on CNN whom name I can't remember? Only statement was "No Comment" and the question I beleive was about the HIStory tour and what if any thing was MJ given on that tour? Because rumor has it Propofol was used during that tour!? The other thing that DR. said was that a friend of his has passed (MJ) and he would like to mourn in private or something like that!?

Last edited:
Back