Dr. Patrick Treacy: Had experience with MJ and Propofol while in Ireland! / Interview posted at pg3

Michael wasn't using small doses of Propofol for the high! Which is what some anesthesiologist were accuse of doing when they were abusing the drug and injecting small doses that would wake them up in mins! MJ wanted to use it to get knockout for hrs! So it would be like if he had fallen asleep! To do that it would require using way more then just 25mg! Big Difference!

Exactly that's why it doesn't make sense that Murray would only give 25 mgs which would put him out for 2-5 minutes according to the anesthesiologist.

In other words, you can abuse propofol for several reasons, but you don't actually become addicted to it. I don't believe there was any case of someone using propofol the way Ratner used it in 1996.

People DO become addicted to propofol. Research shows that.

i presume u have read up on what sort of addiction it is aswell so u obviously know it has nothing to do with mj and his case . so trying to say mj was addicted is irrelvent and factually incorrect.

lol
that such a patronizing comment :smilerolleyes:
well your the one suporting the defences case by trying to connect mjs use of diprivan to addiction.when theres no evidence to support that at all

well if MJ was addicted/dependent on propofol, Murray was an enabler and he should be punished for that

The one thing I found really interesting was this one comment he kind of made off the cuff and kind of slipped under the radar. He basically states the two directions that the defense laid out: 1 being that MJ injected himself and was responsible for his own death, and 2, that he was suffereing from an illness he would've died from months after anyway, which prompted them to try the natural causes.

Both ridiculous of course. But Treacy has a very interesting point when he says that both almost seem to be direct clauses that are pulled from the insurance documents. It's very likely that AEG was insured in case of suicide or death by natural caused. And both happened to be exactly what the defense is claiming. In short, it seems the defense is primarily focussed on trying to get AEG their money.

Last edited:
The one thing I found really interesting was this one comment he kind of made off the cuff and kind of slipped under the radar. He basically states the two directions that the defense laid out: 1 being that MJ injected himself and was responsible for his own death, and 2, that he was suffereing from an illness he would've died from months after anyway, which prompted them to try the natural causes.

Both ridiculous of course. But Treacy has a very interesting point when he says that both almost seem to be direct claused pulled from the insurance documents. It's very likely that AEG was insured in case of suicide or death by natural caused. And both happened to be exactly what the defense is claiming. In short, it seems the defense is primarily focussed on trying to get AEG their money.

What?? You have lost me

Both ridiculous of course. But Treacy has a very interesting point when he says that both almost seem to be direct claused pulled from the insurance documents. It's very likely that AEG was insured in case of suicide or death by natural caused. And both happened to be exactly what the defense is claiming. In short, it seems the defense is primarily focussed on trying to get AEG their money.

:agree:Yes, I do remember him saying that in interview it! Treacy already knew they would blame MJ that's why he made that comment about what they could blame MJ's death on!

It's true the defense having those two theories on MJ's death does go with AEG insurance plan! Which I do believe they had on MJ! They certainly weren't gonna blame themselves!

But, their only hope now would be if a jury believe suicide....:smilerolleyes: Which is exactly what the defense is going for! Cause a natural death is definitely out of the question when the autopsy showed Propofol was what killed MJ along with the benzo given by only Murray, the "Doctor" AEG knew was treating MJ!

Maybe MJ had to be put out for some cosmetic thing and that's how it came up. I know I had it when I had a nose job. I would have wanted to know who was giving it to me too.

But, their only hope now would be if a jury believe suicide....:smilerolleyes: Which is exactly what the defense is going for!
they arent saying sucide. heath ledger didnt comit suicide. the defenitions are very different

Maybe MJ had to be put out for some cosmetic thing and that's how it came up. I know I had it when I had a nose job. I would have wanted to know who was giving it to me too.
thats what the dr said

they arent saying sucide. heath ledger didnt comit suicide. the defenitions are very different

^Oops, I should have said "accidentally killed himself", that's what they are trying to say he did right?!:smilerolleyes:

But, When u really think about it they want people to believe he was just stupid because to say he drank that without knowing it wasn't dangerous, is ridiculous!

I really believe their trying to imply he drank it on purpose because for it to be in a juice box or whatever they are saying, it would mean they thought he poured it in himself or some how drank it out of something!?

There for they think he did it on purpose!

Their defense is just plain dumb whatever they make up!

^Oops, I should have said "accidentally killed himself", that's what they are trying to say he did right?!:smilerolleyes:

But, When u really think about it they want people to believe he was just stupid because to say he drank that without knowing it wasn't dangerous, is ridiculous!

I really believe their trying to imply he drank it on purpose because for it to be in a juice box or whatever they are saying, it would mean they thought he poured it in himself or some how drank it out of something!?

There for they think he did it on purpose!

Their defense is just plain dumb whatever they make up!

I agree just plain dumb, but let's hope the jury thinks so as well

Back