EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [NEW PICS from pg. 9!!]

Re: EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans [AUDIO pg. 2]

OMG more pics on the 19th and breaking news on the jet mag ????? :jumpcrazy:eek:ne more cover = one more photoshoot

or they could just use a few photos from the ebony one ...either way i'll be over the moon lol :wild:

harriette cole has got a serious crush on MJ lol.

Re: EbonyJet.com Surprises for MJ Fans

wow i love it..thank you for posting it

Thanks for the uploads TSCM :D

THe Ebony shoot is truly amazing. With Michael running from one magazine to another, one can only conclude he's up to something big! ^_^

This is BEYOND WORDS!!! FABULOUS!! Thank you Ebony & Michael!!!

I just can't believe it...it's the moment incredible period for all the fans!
Thank you TSCM, Ebony and above all Michael!

He sounds sweet as always. :)

YEAH!!!!:D
More pics come November 19th!!!!!:newyear:

Thank you for posting all of this information and links, TSCM!

Wow! I am really loving what they are saying. I can't wait for the upcoming issue of Jet magazine and next Monday will be behind the scene PICTURES!!!YEAH! :D

Ok, was itme or was this question a bit ignorant -

Q: I think America still has yet to grasp the influence and position Michael has internationally.

What? That was uncalled for. How would that person even assume that? I find that ignorant.

There has been talk about his skin color. Is he the whitest person to be on the cover of Ebony?

WTF? MJ is NOT white! Then, Joy's answer was classic when she said that MJ is 100% African American! Yeah, baby!

Last edited:

Awsome! Thank you TSCM, you're a gem. Great clips and insight. Ebony really is doing a wonderful thing. Many thanks to them for treating Michael well.

Its so interesting listen to Michael. He really hasn't changed, which is remarkable, in spite of everything he's been through, he's remained the same. He's such an intelligent person, his insight is wonderful and always refreshing. He's really a calming person, listening to him, he just is really easy and, like Ryan White said, in my signiture, he's just a peaceful person. I've heard other people say that about Michael as well. Even during times of stress, he stays very calm and easy. Which of course is exampled by his amazing strength and ability to deal with the most sever, intense and freightening situations with relative composure. He's really an amazing person.

Last edited:

Thank you for posting all of this information and links, TSCM!

Wow! I am really loving what they are saying. I can't wait for the upcoming issue of Jet magazine and next Monday will be behind the scene PICTURES!!!YEAH! :D

Ok, was itme or was this question a bit ignorant -

What? That was uncalled for. How would that person even assume that? I find that ignorant.

WTF? MJ is NOT white! Then, Joy's answer was classic when she said that MJ is 100% African American! Yeah, baby!

Well, he himself is 100% African American. Really, he is black. But, you can't say he isn't white from the disease. He is white. Look at him, he's white. But FOR REAL he is black. But you sound ignorant saying he isn't white. Look at him. But, as I said, really he is black.

Audio Downloads

Q: Tell us about BLANKET! That little mysterious baby! How did you find the little boy? Was he a well-behaved kid? How are both father and son to each other? Do you get a real sense of how Michael is as a father to his children from what you've seen so far?

-- Melissa in Manila, Philippines

A: (Harriette Cole) | We didn't meet Michael's two other children. His daughter, Paris, is 9 and he has another son, Michael Joseph, 10. Blanket was incredibly well-behaved while he was in our company, which is saying a lot for a 5-year-old. He is obviously very close to his dad. They walked into the fitting holding hands and only separated when both of them became at ease. Michael's parenting skills were to be commended. Without many words, with very subtle gestures he offered discipline, guidance and support. Michael also obviously wants Blanket to learn good manners, so when the Ebony team came into the room for the interview, Michael coached Blanket on the proper way to shake hands and say hello. Small things, but isn't it the small things that show the measure of one's true self?

this is so true. seemingly inconsequential things like the ones described above tells how well-mannered michael is and how important it is for him to teach his children respect for others. i hope those in the media who still question his parenting abilities shld just shut their big mouths up bec. obviously, MJ is doing a great job as a father. His children are all growing up well--cultured,well-bred and full of love and yes, very normal contrary to what commentators claim are pitiful lives of these children just bec. Michael is their father and bec. they do not have a mother growing up.

Michael looks sooooooo SCRUMPTIOUS!!

Michael, you really GOT DOWN with this photo shoot. I love the clothes you picked. That cane is killing me! I've been waiting for you to do that, Daddy!

WOW more pictures? how do people know its more pictures?

It says they'll put more pics on there site Nov. 19th!

Thank you all for the audios and videos !;)

ooooooooooooh behind the scenes pictures?? thats something new :D thats so cool :D I cant wait to see 'e,

gee i cant wait to see the rest of the picsssssssssssssssss *faints*

I have a very positive feeling that at the end of January we'l be rocking to the new single and by February we'l have the album in our hands, I truely believe that, Michael is not just magazine-hopping for nothing, he is reintroducing himself first.

I can hardly keep up with all this amazing info from Ebony, as if the pics weren't enough the audio is to die for.
Thanks TSCM for the downloads.

Still waiting for the last 2 audio files! :D

I'm also waiting for 'Video - from the vault: Ebony Jet Showcase' :eek:
It was supposed to be released yesterday.:(

I love his voice! I love Ebony, I'll buy it more often now :D:D:D

Back