Eminem makin' fun of MJ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Eminem or should I call him Emin-Ass! I hated him as an artist, his music is bullcrap and I'm sick and tired of that same old b@$^@#%. I'll give him a stone cold on him and that's the bottom line.

I cant believe I used to listen to his music..cant stand him and that was way before he mocked Michael. Eminem sucks! :lol:

o6bajr.jpg

:lmao:

Suzie1 - Of course I am a fan of Michael Jackson, but that doesn't mean I have to cry like a bitch every-time someone makes fun of him or says something I dont like. I cant fight the world. I just ignore things now adays.

But... I am also a fan of Eminem. He makes fun of everyone.... even himself.

I f*******' hate him more and more!!!!!

MJ got at his head hard over this too yes MJ got hood with Em and he back down every time he made fun of MJ trust me dude got check. At the end of the day MJ will always be the greatest of all time I do like some of EM music he only does what he is told to do trust me when you in the industy you are not the same harmble person you want them millions you do what ever you have to do to get it. MJ knew when Em went at him Em used MJ as a target MJ never wanted to do a callbo or have anything to do with him. MJ he felt Em was racist. making fun of MJ coursed dude to lost all respect how i know this is because recently EM was shooting a music video here in NYC where i am from the black community wasn't having that ish they forced him to not shoot the video in BK one woman spoke out about the disrespect of MJ trust me a lot of people will not forgive EM

This was back in 2003. and then there was the 2004 video "Just lose it", which Michael was very hurt by and asked the music channels to stop playing it and BET pulled it.

However after those incidents and Michael's comments saying that he's hurt , Eminem in an 2004 interview with MTV apologized from Michael saying that he was just making a joke (and that he disses a lot of people in his videos and so on) and he didn't intentionally want to hurt Michael.

This is the transcript of his apology / explanation

Sway: One of your other MO's is poking fun at iconic figures. When the "Just Lose It" video came out, you caught flack from some fans and other entertainers, but the most notable was the King of Pop himself. How do you respond to Michael Jackson's statement that you attacked him, and does that influence what you do next?

Eminem: Well, the way I've always taken it is step-by-step. But as far as the Michael Jackson thing, that was never intended to be anything more than just a pun. Like, the whole concept of the video was supposed to be Eminem over here doing the one-man show, dressing up as '80s pop icons, and then the club next door was supposed to be me in the "8 Mile" club.

So it's spoofing the movie, it was spoofing pop icons from the '80s, and there was nothing that we did in the video that I felt wasn't true about Michael Jackson. With you saying that I've become a target for people to take shots at, I have. So when I f--- up or I do something that people don't agree with, then I become the target. So you've got to be able to take it as well as dish it out, and if you're going to dish it out, you got to be able to take it.

Sway: Michael retaliated by speaking out publicly against you. Will you get into an exchange of words or music with him?

Eminem: No, I wouldn't. It wasn't even intended to be that way. In all honesty, his personal business and what he's got going on, I'm neither here nor there with it. I'm not the one to judge. But as far as his music, the man is a legend. Everybody out there who is anywhere near our age range grew up listening to Michael Jackson. I mean, there was a point in time where Michael Jackson was more popular than the president. People would know who Michael Jackson was before they would know the president's name.

http://www.mtv.com/bands/e/eminem/news_feature_111704/index.jhtml

I don't like Eminem as a person but I like what he's saying here!

:lol: yeah that's Bruno at the MTV Music Awards 2009. I don’t know if it was staged or not but it always makes me laugh.
OWNED! XD lmao :toofunny:

I don't think he knew it was coming, maybe Bruno did though :hysterical: it looks like he's saying "oh God, Get this mother F#CKER off me" and isn't he a homophobe ? :lmao:

I don't think he knew it was coming, maybe Bruno did though :hysterical: it looks like he's saying "oh God, Get this mother F#CKER off me" and isn't he a homophobe ? :lmao:

:toofunny: I have no idea but it still cracks me up. :lol: Eminem's look was priceless. haha Go Bruno! :toofunny: ass to ass lmao

it's hard to take an apology seriously, when he says that everything he put in that video was something he felt was true about Michael. then, he goes on to say that he has no feelings here or there about his personal business. now..something in the logical mind snaps, if that is called an apology. in the world where scrutiny was the media's middle name when it came to Michael, you can't expect there to not be scrutiny about them, and those who feel comfy in the atmosphere they create. eminem is tossing that baby figure in the air above high ground, and in his other video, Just Lose it, his reference about Michael and boys is blatant. and eminem felt that was TRUE? he's right that if he dishes it, he has to take it. MJ didn't dish anything. and you can't be protected if you dish stuff out, then receive something in return, because you're not a victim, that case. ur just getting what u put out. and as far as Sway saying that MJ spoke out publicly against eminem...no he didn't. he said that eminem hurt him, and he wanted the music not played. he didn't call eminem any names or slander him, or make fun of him, or use eminem's style. he just said that eminem hurt him.

:agree:

Never liked Eminem. In fact I can't stand him and his music. I do everything I can to try and not play his music in the club when I dj.

Thank you for that! I can't stand the man!

Also, far as that "I feel everything in the video is true about Michael" comment goes, Eminem was never the most eloquent speaker. But I do think he was saying that the plastic surgery, the hair accident, and MJ having sleep-overs with children were all true and that the video is a parody of that (along with parodying other stars). I've never really seen him come forth and say that he actually believes MJ was a child molester, in fact he went out of his way to establish that he's not making a judgment in that department. He's known to parody whatever celebrity topics are hot at the time, and you can like it or dislike it, but it should be acknowledged that he didn't single out Michael or treat him any differently than he has any other huge star who finds their way in his music. Of course most of the posters here don't really give a fuck about anything else he's said about any other celebrity.

That being said, I always enjoy when some of you dig up old shit and start new threads about it because (as I've said a million other times in a million other threads about a million other topics) you can't function unless you have some Michael Jackson related thing to be angry about.

THIS IS OLD!!!!!!!! eminem wanted to get everybodys attention so he something MICHAEL JACKSON DID as a joke(stupid joke by the way)its OLD!

i would have prefered this and only this and NEVER that stupid video.... you know the one im talking about "just lose it"...crappy vid, i think he should remake that video and remove/take off all MJ "images" thats the only way i will forgive this b*stard :) f*ck you em :)

Just a reminder to everyone in this thread to pick up the "Recovery" album on Monday. It's dropping a day earlier, so make sure you buy that shit, Suzie & friends...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just a reminder to everyone in this thread to pick up the "Recovery" album on Monday. It's dropping a day earlier, so make sure you buy that shit, Suzie & friends...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Album isnt timeless shit hes made in the past. Debating even buyin it. Only 5 or 6 songs i'll genuinely listen to with replay value.

And everyone needs to move on about Eminem and the things with Michael.

guys this thread is creating too much anger and it was also 6 years ago.

so closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back