Eminem

I've never heard this quote from Michael and somehow I doubt it's validity, especially considering Michael seemed genuinly angry to me about Eminem's comments and portrayle of him. Michael rarely addresses anyone who speaks negatively of him, but he did in that instance.

That should show how mature Michael is and how some fans should follow his lead on this issue.

Last edited:
I don't think its true. I've never head him say any such thing and I read almost everything he's said publicly. Even if he did say it, I wouldn't agree with him, lol.

I don't think its true. I've never head him say any such thing and I read almost everything he's said publicly. Even if he did say it, I wouldn't agree with him, lol.

So you only wanna believe the bad things? U wanna believe that Michael harbors to this day some sick hate towards Eminem because of a song that he sang 4 years ago?
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/06/07/michael_jacksons_eminem_plan/

Theres another article that confirms it.
I guess like i said its all about maturity :)

Last edited:
Don't forget, Michael's also a very nice guy. He's too nice sometimes. He could've called Eminem a lyrical genius just to stay out of trouble.

Don't forget, Michael's also a very nice guy. He's too nice sometimes. He could've called Eminem a lyrical genius just to stay out of trouble.

Well personally i dont care what Michael thinks of Eminem. Ive heard Eminem say time and again he didnt mean any ill will towards him in that video - that it was just a joke.
Its just weird how some fans hate Eminem to this day because of it. Ill bet anything if Michael released a statement that today hes gonna start working on a new song with Eminem fans would automatically forgive Eminem for everything.
Its like they think whatever Michael thinks they have to think too...its scary.

Yeh, that is pretty scary. And annoying. I don't dislike Eminem because of his MJ jokes. I just find his music really annoying, except for a couple of songs. If MJ said he was working with Eminem I'd be just about as happy as I am about him working with will.i.am (which I am very, very, very UNHAPPY about).

I don't believe it. They make up quotes all the time and more often then not, these news papers take their quotes from the original source and that's it.

But as I said before, even if he did say it, I really don't care, because he would be wrong, imo. I hate E.T. and Star Wars, but Michael loves those films to death. What he say's isn't gospel to me. I think Eminem blows and I've always thought that, long before he made any statement on or about Michael. He thought "Invincible" was the best album put out the year it was released, that didn't make me like Eminem or think he was some great artist. I still thought he blew chunks and I always will.

I pray Michael never works with his ass.

Yeh, that is pretty scary. And annoying. I don't dislike Eminem because of his MJ jokes. I just find his music really annoying, except for a couple of songs. If MJ said he was working with Eminem I'd be just about as happy as I am about him working with will.i.am (which I am very, very, very UNHAPPY about).

Oh really? Hmmm what songs do you like of Eminems? :)

Yeah i know what u mean by that. I was pretty upset that he worked with Akon and now that i hear those songs i know why....:( Akon hogged the whole freakin thing! :mad:

Oh really? Hmmm what songs do you like of Eminems? :)

Yeah i know what u mean by that. I was pretty upset that he worked with Akon and now that i hear those songs i know why....:( Akon hogged the whole freakin thing! :mad:

I only really like two of his songs that I can name. Guilty Conscience and Stan. Well more so the first one than the second. Stan gets annoying sometimes. There has been the occasional Eminem song I've heard pumping at a party and thought it was half bad but I wouldn't know the titles.

I only really like two of his songs that I can name. Guilty Conscience and Stan. Well more so the first one than the second. Stan gets annoying sometimes. There has been the occasional Eminem song I've heard pumping at a party and thought it was half bad but I wouldn't know the titles.

Stan is a great song :wub:
U mean you dont like "My Name Is..." or "Lose Urself" or "Without Me" ? :eek:
I dont know why i find that so shocking lol - but they are insanely great tracks! ^_^

The point was hinged on his lyrical content, not his vocal ability. He isn't near the lyricist that any of these people are, imo. People harp on about his genius lyrical content, but I fail to see it.

The point was that comparing his lyrical content to various singers from a completely different genre rather than other rappers makes next to no sense. Lyrically, he is more original, creative, clever, and skilled than 2Pac, and this coming from someone who owns and enjoys albums from both.

Last edited:
Eminem has to be the most overrated rapper of all time. People always go on about how much skills he has but to me rapping about killing your mother, raping your wife and dissing every other recording artist does not take skills.

So you only wanna believe the bad things? U wanna believe that Michael harbors to this day some sick hate towards Eminem because of a song that he sang 4 years ago?
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/06/07/michael_jacksons_eminem_plan/

Theres another article that confirms it.
I guess like i said its all about maturity :)

LMAO! That is so fake!!

Why would MJ want to work with someone who basically called him a paedophile and made a music video about it? And just because another article says exactly what another one reported, doesn't always mean it's true. But hey, whatever works for the guilible Eminem fanatics. :lol:

LMAO! That is so fake!!

Why would MJ want to work with someone who basically called him a paedophile and made a music video about it? And just because another article says exactly what another one reported, doesn't always mean it's true. But hey, whatever works for the guilible Eminem fanatics. :lol:

Its not fake. Its on several news websites.
Anyways i dont know why he would wanna work with him...ask Michael - lol.
But its cute how u think you know what Michael would do...:mello::lol:

Well personally i dont care what Michael thinks of Eminem. Ive heard Eminem say time and again he didnt mean any ill will towards him in that video - that it was just a joke.
quote]

He only said that because MJ gave him a tongue-lashing and forced him to explain himself. The fact that he released that video just before Michael was about to go on trial, shows that he was doing it out of malice and was just riding the anti-MJ bandwagon. The only reason he apologised and made up all sorts of lame-ass excuses was because he got caught.

Its not fake. Its on several news websites.
Anyways i dont know why he would wanna work with him...ask Michael - lol.
But its cute how u think you know what Michael would do...:mello::lol:

I don't, do you?? :brow:

And since you said you're an Elvis fan, Eminem also made fun of HIM, in case you completely forgot. Imagine if Elvis heard and saw what Eminem sang about him and got upset, would you be upset too? Or would you just tell him to get over it because Eminem can do no wrong?

And sorry, just because it's on several news websites doesn't prove it's true beyond all reasonable doubt. Unless you can show me an audio clip of Michael actually saying that about Eminem, I won't believe it.

quote]

He only said that because MJ gave him a tongue-lashing and forced him to explain himself. The fact that he released that video just before Michael was about to go on trial, shows that he was doing it out of malice and was just riding the anti-MJ bandwagon. The only reason he apologised and made up all sorts of lame-ass excuses was because he got caught.

That is sooo untrue - lol!
I heard the interview and he wasnt responding based on something he was forced to do, he was responding cause it was the truth.

I don't, do you?? :brow:

And since you said you're an Elvis fan, Eminem also made fun of HIM, in case you completely forgot. Imagine if Elvis heard and saw what Eminem sang about him and got upset, would you be upset too? Or would you just tell him to get over it because Eminem can do no wrong?

And sorry, just because it's on several news websites doesn't prove it's true beyond all reasonable doubt. Unless you can show me an audio clip of Michael actually saying that about Eminem, I won't believe it.

Yes you think you do anyways cause you think the articles are untrue and ur questioning why Michael would say that...sounds like u know what he would do to me...or at least what he wouldnt do. Which both by all stretches of the imagination isnt a good idea - why is it so hard to believe that hes over it by now? This was YEARS ago. People do move on from things.
And about the Elvis thing...Eminem has made fun of ALOT of celebs and no one has taken extreme offence to it because they know how Eminem is - he just does it for controversy. Its amazing how great that works sometimes ya know...

And even if the sites that say that are true or arent true - what difference does it make?
Listen - he has made fun of Elvis before in his songs many times - you dont see me on here hating on him and acting like im about 4 years old do you? I dont get the point of that at all.

That is sooo untrue - lol!
I heard the interview and he wasnt responding based on something he was forced to do, he was responding cause it was the truth.

Yes you think you do anyways cause you think the articles are untrue and ur questioning why Michael would say that...sounds like u know what he would do to me...or at least what he wouldnt do. Which both by all stretches of the imagination isnt a good idea - why is it so hard to believe that hes over it by now? This was YEARS ago. People do move on from things.
And about the Elvis thing...Eminem has made fun of ALOT of celebs and no one has taken extreme offence to it because they know how Eminem is - he just does it for controversy. Its amazing how great that works sometimes ya know...

And even if the sites that say that are true or arent true - what difference does it make?
Listen - he has made fun of Elvis before in his songs many times - you dont see me on here hating on him and acting like im about 4 years old do you? I dont get the point of that at all.

Wow, you seriously need to chill. There was no need to get so defensive and resort to childish insults to back up your points. I was merely stating my opinion and thoughts on the whole Eminem vs. MJ thing, as well as responding to two of your posts. In short, it's MY opinion and too bad if you don't like it!

Also I think it's very hypocritical to accuse and criticise the MJ fans 'who treat MJ like a God' and who are 'blind obsessed fanatics' when YOUR fandom towards Eminem isn't any different than theirs. Getting all defensive and heated up just because I state an opinion (just like everybody else here) that is totally different to yours. Lighten up, Eminem isn't God! And no I don't think MJ is God either, so don't try to retailiate with that! :lol:

Wow, you seriously need to chill. There was no need to get so defensive and resort to childish insults to back up your points. I was merely stating my opinion and thoughts on the whole Eminem vs. MJ thing, as well as responding to two of your posts. In short, it's MY opinion and too bad if you don't like it!

Also I think it's very hypocritical to accuse and criticise the MJ fans 'who treat MJ like a God' and who are 'blind obsessed fanatics' when YOUR fandom towards Eminem isn't any different than theirs. Getting all defensive and heated up just because I state an opinion (just like everybody else here) that is totally different to yours. Lighten up, Eminem isn't God! And no I don't think MJ is God either, so don't try to retailiate with that! :lol:

And you didnt say i was a gullible Eminem fanatic?
Btw i have NO idea what ur even talking about now...who says im obsessed with Eminem? And when did i say u were a blind obessed fanatic? :lol: And for that matter how did you know i like Elvis? Ive never ever seen u until today....
Anyways - go play. Ill wait and respond next time to someone who makes a little bit of sense.

Last edited:
Eminem has left no stone unturned when it comes to making fun of celebrities. I was always surprised that before "Just Lose It", he never made fun of Michael before, all considering...

What does he usually say about the controversies behind him bashing the likes of christopher reeves, britney spears, and his girlfriend and mother?

His reply is usually "**** you"...because that is his persona, that's the Slim Shady alter ego that he is trying to sell to you.

But if I can recall correctly, when he made those apology statements for making fun of Michael, Eminem was almost in tears....I repeat....Eminem...in tears......

He was genuinely upset that he pissed off someone like Michael, who he obviously looks up to and can relate to in a media sense.

PS.. I've been looking for that particular video actually....If anyone can dig it up, please post it!

Last edited:
But if I can recall correctly, when he made those apology statements for making fun of Michael, Eminem was almost in tears....I repeat....Eminem...in tears......

that basically proves the FACT that eminem is a fucking retard as he was SHOCKED to find out that michael got pissed by that video. he apparently expected michael to call him and say "i love u more eminem.God bless u. i'm so touched by ur video and how u portrayed me. come on over for dinner mate" thats the reaction he was expecting from michael. after all to him the video was a praise to michael thats why he expected him to react like that. talk about retards :lol: his IQ is most likely

Last edited:
Careful, now. You wouldn't want to be disloyal to Michael. He has called Eminem a lyrical genius. I am assuming you have to robotically agree.

Back