Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Who's James Porte? :O

Co-author of these 12 songs. He is music engineer. He assisted on Invincible album. Family friend of the Cascio brothers. He is the backing vocalist on these 12 songs. Some of these songs were originally written for and recorded by him for his debut album (as Bobby Ewing - his stage name) that never came out. One of his songs leaked on the internet as Bobby Ewing - Exotic Dancer.

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Oh idk, Michael hugged a lot of people who then went on to sue him....... They make a cute couple though.
........including Quincy Jones.....
what's the name again....BACKSTABBERS...
just another day in the life of Michael Jackson, posthumously.
You can't win them all.
Whatever happens, I wouldn't want the estate to be holding back projects.
Right now I'm gonna be chillin' to XSCAPE, doing the requesting and voting my ass off
bringing it to Number One again.
Another single to look forward to......

Bravo! It's all about Eddie Cascio, Frank Cascio, Stuart Brawley, James Porte & Roger Freidman. They knew everything. Even Frank DiLeo may have been fooled by Cascios and Porte because he knew Michael stayed there in 2007, he thought that Cascios were MJ's friends & he was Porte's manager so he thought that his client wouldn't lie to him.

Using the logic just little bit there is no way for any musician to spend so much time in the (even amateur) studio and not using it. As we know even MJ's bedroom was there. So of course I have no doubts Michael Jackson was recording over there and the tapes exist. I don't believe they really were destroyed. Now it will depends from the outcome of the lawsuit how much on the original tapes Michael Jackson is singing. The outcome not necessary will be according to your liking. So just stop with repeating your hateful and untrue theories. Because you maybe very disappointed in the end. That' all.

For example my opinion about these songs aren't a secret .

So .... You still think its Michael and not Jason Malachi on all those Cascios songs (Water, Breaking new, KYHU, Ready2win, Soldierboy, Black Window, All i need, Stay, Monster....)?

Did y'all actually read the court transcripts before posting here? or you just guessing at best? Really if you enter a debate, reading the actual background info or infact any info on the subject might give you a head start.

Did you? Do you seriously believe what she's claiming that she believed the Estate's statement that it was MJ for 7 months (!!!) and this is what made her buy the album?! Seriously? Sorry, but I call bull. It definitely seems like she bought it with the idea of suing and not because of the Estate statement. It also fits with the timing of filing the lawsuit - exactly 3 years of purchasing it, right before the statue of limitation expires.

im not turning anyone into a villian. i dont know her name so its either plaintiff or accuser. as i said i never followed this whole fake song thing from the get go ad i really dont care one way or the other. but as an outsider looking in i find it strange she goes to the prem of bad 25 and poses with branca. certainly not something id do in attending an event and posing with someone i thought had committed fraud against mj and his fans.its kinda hypocritical to say the least

I feel the same. I know I wouldn't be posing with someone I'm planning on suing. I would feel like a hypocrite. But hey, that's just me.

Ivy you claim the fan is a member here. I really hope she is not using information that anyone got from illegal sources and gave to her. Also, some here have been making all types of tests and videos showing alleged proof of fake songs, so I hope she is not really relying on those. I hope she goes more with experts and don't you need more than one expert on your side as well in a case like this?

PS: Now that you said she is a member, it makes the claim even more fantastic. She was here all the time and did not know a controversy existed about the album and then long after went and bought the album. This is even more ridiculous. It is becoming clearer and clearer all the pieces in this plot. This whole thing was planned and someone forgot about making all the pecies sound reasonable as often happens with actions like this.

Maybe she wants her name held secret so that the other side cannot look at her posts and see how she knew before purchase that the album was in question. That would not look too good.

Last edited:

Ivy you claim the fan is a member here. I really hope she is not using information that anyone got from illegal sources and gave to her. Also, some here have been making all types of tests and videos showing alleged proof of fake songs, so I hope she is not really relying on those. I hope she goes more with experts and don't you need more than one expert on your side as well in a case like this?
The report by Dr. Papcun was peer-reviewed by another independent audio expert who concluded that his methodologies and conclusions were reasonable.

Maybe she wants her name held secret so that the other side cannot look at her posts and see how she knew before purchase that the album was in question. That would not look too good.
Or maybe she wants it held secret so that she does not get harrassed by people. Judging by the things some are saying about her reasons and her character based on nothing but speculation, I certainly wouldn't blame her.

Last edited:

^^I know that. I am asking if you need more than one expert. I usually see more than one expert in cases for each side.

^^I know that. I am asking if you need more than one expert. I usually see more than one expert in cases for each side.
But she already has two on her side who will vouch for the conclusion of the analysis that it is not MJ, Dr. Papcun and the peer-reviewer, who is an expert in this field as well. Or do you mean that the analysis itself needs to be done at least two times?

If it goes to court I don't think it will be just experts one side vs. experts on the other side. That would be a weak case. Obviously more evidence is needed to win a court case. But we are not yet in that phase.

Using the logic just little bit there is no way for any musician to spend so much time in the (even amateur) studio and not using it. As we know even MJ's bedroom was there. So of course I have no doubts Michael Jackson was recording over there and the tapes exist. I don't believe they really were destroyed. Now it will depends from the outcome of the lawsuit how much on the original tapes Michael Jackson is singing. The outcome not necessary will be according to your liking. So just stop with repeating your hateful and untrue theories. Because you maybe very disappointed in the end. That' all.

He recorded 12 full songs (complete with full verses, choruses and ad-libs) while staying there for less than 3 months along with recording WBSS 2008 vocals and finishing For All Time. But in 4 full years after the trial he recorded only few complete songs and bunch of incomplete vocal ideas, melodies without vocals or choruses without verses and almost always without the ad-libs. It is obvious to me that you don't know what Michael's recording habits were.

So .... You still think its Michael and not Jason Malachi on all those Cascios songs (Water, Breaking new, KYHU, Ready2win, Soldierboy, Black Window, All i need, Stay, Monster....)?

To be fair, I don't think Ivy ever said that. Though I'm not sure. From what I remember of her postings in the Great Album thread, she doesn't necessarily think they're Michael or not, but is more concerned over the legal aspect of it all and if it can even be proven in the first place. I THINK.

Last edited:

They might have worked with Michael on a few occasions in their lifes, but i'm sure they have not listened day in day out over years to Michaels voice and music like many Michael Jackson fans have.

So yes, those are some "big" names in MJ context... but having them comment on this doesn't automaticly mean it's the gospel.

Some of them might have also held back suspicions in favour to not escalate the situation back then, or to simply play along with the estate to not shut the door to being possibly considered for future MJ projects. You never know all that.

There havn't even been any exact quotes from them. Just what the propaganda made out of it. I'm pretty sure that none of them gave a 100% positive "Yes, that's Michael Jackson."

Interesting!
Quincy Jones was also there i think. He later also talked to Roger Friedman about it. But he just said something like the vocals were heavily processed or so ...maybe saying this to excuse his(by now) bad ears.

They implied that Quincy was one of the producers who verified it was Michael, though they never mentioned him by named. Referencing him and another as "producers who were crucial to Michael's success" or something like that. Turns out, Quincy doesn't know who's voice it is.

She is suing Branca for the release, it doesn't matter whether or not he was involved or had prior knowledge of the tracks, I gather its simply because it was released and "represented" Michael. Eddie and Porte are being sued for the fraud portion and not Branca

I'm like elusive, i'm not understanding that part. I haven't followed all the controversy so i'm going by the court filing. Specific mention is made of the estate's statement in nov 10 to quell the unease about the cascio songs with all those names of people supporting the position that it's mj's vocals, yet the overwhelming support in that meeting is allegedly contested by tarrel and cory rooney. So the contention seems to be that not only are the cascios misrepresenting the vocals as being mj but the estate is too in that public statement. I imagine that the estate statement wd reassure and placate a large number of fans that the vocals were indeed mj and so if it's shown that the statement was false and a misrepresentation of what these named individuals felt about the vocals then the credibility of the estate wd be damaged and they wd be in the same position as the cascios in relation to fraud surely. It's not just the crime, but the cover up. I see that the estate isn't mentioned in the fraud like the cascios are, so what am i missing here?

Ivy you claim the fan is a member here. I really hope she is not using information that anyone got from illegal sources and gave to her.

I haven't asked her anything about the lawsuit and I don't think or recommend she will comment on it either. But yes I do hope the songs acquired by hacking the servers weren't used.

Maybe she wants her name held secret so that the other side cannot look at her posts and see how she knew before purchase that the album was in question.

she didn't want her name held secret - at least not from me. I'm just saying I will not personally say "this is her nickname", "this is her picture" and so on. I don't believe in getting personal. and see below

Or maybe she wants it held secret so that she does not get harrassed by people. Judging by the things some are saying about her reasons and her character based on nothing but speculation, I certainly wouldn't blame her.

Absolutely. That's what I was trying to explain in my other posts. Look I have been personally stalked, harassed, threatened, lies created and circulated by that extreme group of people. So that's the reality. So I would totally understand her concerns. That's why I wouldn't want to contribute to it and as I said luckily MJJC isn't filled with such extreme people. So I hope all of us - member and staff - can merely refer to her as "a fan" and not post and/or allow any personal information or any speculation or slander aimed towards her.

To be fair, I don't think Ivy ever said that. Though I'm not sure. From what I remember of her postings in the Great Album thread, she doesn't necessarily think they're Michael or not, but is more concerned over the legal aspect of it all and if it can even be proven in the first place. I THINK.

Thanks :) and yes you are mostly correct. I don't think this thread is about what any of us believe about the songs. It's about the lawsuit.

As far as the lawsuit goes my position is simple - I personally said "why not do something, why not sue?" a lot in the past so I 100% support this lawsuit. My opinion about the songs is irrelevant and has no effect on the lawsuit and outcome of it. I have the utmost respect towards her for doing something. I'm totally against any personal attacks or slander towards her and I'm going to speak against it and defend her if I can. I also welcome this lawsuit because it might bring closure about the topic and resolve it for once and for all. I have no claims of being absolutely right in any regard and I have no problems with being proven wrong and admitting I was wrong if that's the case.

Last edited:
Kapital77;4020263 said:
What´s the problem with that? Maybe she realized it was good to buy the album to start her claim on court. If i could have enought money to fight against them on court maybe i could run fast to the store and buy one copy. Sorry, but i can´t understand your post and the people who thanked it. She´s fighting for MJ music legacy and you are doubting her?.

I think - she has the album since it's released in 2010, but when filing lawsuit she stated 2011 because afraid of statue of limitation ...

One positive outcome of all of this, is that the remaining 9 Cascio song will most likely never appear on any future releases. We can kiss those fake songs goodbye

One positive outcome of all of this, is that the remaining 9 Cascio song will most likely never appear on any future releases. We can kiss those fake songs goodbye

According to some who attended the Xscape album party, the Estate already confirmed that prior to this, through private conversation.

I don't know actually, prior to this suit I would have said that they were unlikely to appear, however, if this trial should result in a win for the defence then there is a chance they could be included in future releases.

According to some who attended the Xscape album party, the Estate already confirmed that prior to this, through private conversation.

I remember Branca said it to some fans in conservations after the Spike Lee-dokumentation-premiere in the UK 2012. I think the member Stella Jackson wrote it in the Great Album debate that he told it to him and maybe some other fans.

Last edited:

I love Jason's re-interpretation of Heaven Can Wait in 2 different Cascio songs. He must have loved that song very much. He is so funny trying to sound like Michael but failing every time.

Two points :

1/ What are the sound recordings used by these experts ?
2/ Cascio songs were registred in June 2009, 27. So two days after MJ died.
Registration Number / Date:SRu000911714 / 2009-06-27
http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...jJL_fzNIozxnRsf7Dtb&SEQ=20140615160737&SID=18

I doubt that you can record 12 songs in 48 hours!

Another point : Visual docs were registred on September 2010, 27
Registration Number / Date:VAu001042269 / 2010-09-27
http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pw...jJL_fzNIozxnRsf7Dtb&SEQ=20140615160737&SID=18

I still can't understand why they thought using past Michael themes would be so convincing.

So I hope all of us - member and staff - can merely refer to her as "a fan" and not post and/or allow any personal information or any speculation or slander aimed towards her.

I have been keeping a very close eye on this thread for that very reason. If I see anyone divulging her personal information and/or attacking her in any way, action will be taken. That could be anything from editing posts to remove such information to warnings or worse. This is not the place to allow such antics to be taking place, and MJJC will not allow it.

If you happen to notice any unwelcome behavior, posting of this individual's scree name, photos, etc. I urge you to report the post as soon as you see it. One of us mods will take care of it.

Two points :

1/ What are the sound recordings used by these experts ?
2/ Cascio songs were registred in June 2009, 27. So two days after MJ died.
Registration Number / Date:SRu000911714 / 2009-06-27

I doubt that you can record 12 songs in 48 hours!

Another point : Visual docs were registred on September 2010, 27
Registration Number / Date:VAu001042269 / 2010-09-27

You can record 4 songs in about three hours, depending on your drive and the state of the music you present. It's entirely possible to do 12 songs in around two days or so. Why weren't these songs filed and presented prior to Michael's death? The fact that they waited a day or two after he died has always been suspicious.

And whatever they cataloged then, still isn't specific in the description. Not the MJ Songbooks(We know by the description that lyrics and vocals may be a part of them, but what lyrics and what vocals, are undetermined)or the MJAngeliksonStudios file. It could literally be anything.

Read the court doc, I don't know if it verifies what material the experts used to analyze. But neither did the Estate, so it's a double edged sword, you can't fault one for that while vindicating the other.

Last edited:

You can record 4 songs in about three hours, depending on your drive and the state of the music you present. It's entirely possible to do 12 songs in around two days or so. Why weren't these songs filed and presented prior to Michael's death? The fact that they waited a day or two8after he died has always been suspicious.

And whatever they cataloged then, still isn't specific in the description. Not the MJ Songbooks or the MJAngeliksonStudios file. It could literally be anything.

Read the court doc, I don't know if it verifies what material the experts used to analyze. But neither did the Estate, so it's a double edged sword, you can't fault one for that while vindicating the other.

Specifics were filed on june 2009. So the title songs are menionned in the docs. You can not record 12 songs on less than 48 hours (lyrics, mix, find an impostor, and file docs)

i have a phd in signal processing. You can not perform a true analysis on altered, mixed recordings. You need the accapella.

I still can't understand why they thought using past Michael themes would be so convincing.

Not just themes, but exact lyrics!

Specifics were filed on june 2009. So the title songs are menionned in the docs. You can not record 12 songs on less than 48 hours (lyrics, mix, find an impostor, and file docs)

i have a phd in signal processing. You can not perform a true analysis on altered, mixed recordings. You need the accapella.

The vocals that were sold to Sony were recorded in early 2010. February if I remember correctly. That registration 2 days after MJ died contained what they actually had at that point. Lyrics, music of some songs (not all 12 - some were written after MJ died!) and Porte demo vocals.

it is not a fact.

Back