Estate, Cascio and Porte Sued Over Three Songs on the "Michael" Album - Vera Senova Class Action

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

I just hope it won't distract the Estate's focus from the lot more important issue of WR/JS allegations. They need to focus on that more than anything.

They will win that case easily. It's the most absurd case I've ever hear about.

I hope they lose against that MJ fan.

Re: Estate, Cascio & Porte sued - Forensic Analysis says MJ is NOT singing the 3 songs on "MICHAEL"

Oh well either way I think the person bringing the suit has to provide the evidence and the defence would need to disprove it.

Maybe I'm naive but I would have assumed when it came to the estate needing to obtain analysis they would have been provided with all the demos etc. I would have thought that the estate has everything in their possession anyway. Again maybe that's naivety on my part.

I agree with you in the bold i thought so too. So Cascio was holdout now he come up with 3 tracks that he said Michael did at his house something does not sound right.

I personally don't want any money refund and I bought 3 copies. I just want an apology from the Estate, removal of fake songs from MJ's official discography and burning of 9 unreleased songs.

This is Michael's doing..from the Heavens.....God bless that fan for being his angel here on earth and taking it to court..

I personally don't want any money refund and I bought 3 copies. I just want an apology from the Estate, removal of fake songs from MJ's official discography and burning of 9 unreleased songs.

And I wonder what you will do when there is the proof that MJ is really singing on those songs. Who you are going to apologize then? I hope you will honestly answer my question.

This is Michael's doing..from the Heavens.....God bless that fan for being his angel here on earth and taking it to court..

Do you have any logical answer for the question why now and not earlier or later?

They will win that case easily. It's the most absurd case I've ever hear about.

I hope they lose against that MJ fan.

I just wish you good luck because I worry you will suffer too much (emotionally and physically) in case you would be proven wrong in your beliefs. You are definitely extremely involved emotionally in this subject. I don't want you to suffer a nervous break down when the outcome will be different you are expecting. Please, try to calm down little bit.

Incorrect. No fan ever offered anyone money to start a lawsuit. What you're referring to is Damien Shields & The ATU team, which asked for funds from fans, to write a book disclosing all they know and gathered in regards to the Cascio situation. They didn't give enough funding, simple as that. They got support from the fan community as some of the fan community actually donated to their cause. Most of us thought the whole thing was vague and wouldn't be told anything new or given any information that we didn't already know, that's why it never reached its goal.

Go to the Great Debate... thread. After you will read it carefully then you will be able to discuss about this specific issue.

I hope results come of this. The estate have no proof it's Michael on those songs imo. They would have shown it in great detail the second vocals were questioned if they had it. Instead they just released a statement that was basically a lie.

I bought the album, and I don't want a refund. I don't care about the ten bucks, it was a long time ago.
What bothers me is how Eddie betrayed his friend-- that's whats wrong here. Jason (or whoever sang the songs) betrayed their idol... Isn't that wrong? To make some bucks off of the guy that died because you can? Michael trusted Eddie. They watched his kids. And as soon as he's gone, the fake songs are made... It's not right. Time won't change that.

I'm very interested of hearing what the end result will be. I don't really have an opinion about this and that is the reason why I don't listen the songs that much. I don't know if Michael is singing on them or not.

Now that I think about it, this may have been coming. As in planned in advance and things are finally getting into effect and we're hearing about it. I do remember a couple of forum members, whose names escapes me right now, stating that something would be happening in the near future. Perhaps this was it. No pun intended.

Last edited:

Now that I think about it, this may have been coming. As in planned in advance and things are finally getting into effect and we're hearing about it. I do remember a couple of forum members, whose names escapes me right now, that something would be happening in the near future. Perhaps this was it. No pun intended.

you have been paying good attention. This is along time coming and theres a lot of evidence behind this, stuff the public doesn't know. I know ther is testimony which proves Weitzmans statement was a lie 100% I hope this comes to light with the other evidence. If this gets to court the jurors wont even need a second of one of the cascio tracks to be played to find them guilty, its that bad.

and people please remember the Fraud suit is against Cascio/Porte only, and they are only asking for damages from those parties, this isn't lets go sue the MJ Estate and Sony for no reason, she only wants answers. whatever the outcome of this lets hope it brings some closure :)

Go to the Great Debate... thread. After you will read it carefully then you will be able to discuss about this specific issue.

LOL! See, if you'd actually been to the Great Debate thread, you'd already know I've BEEN there.

Just quoting an old dude I bumped into in a pup
Great. Another scandal in J-a-c-k-o land on a day he supposedly escaped justice.

you have been paying good attention. This is along time coming and theres a lot of evidence behind this, stuff the public doesn't know. I know ther is testimony which proves Weitzmans statement was a lie 100% I hope this comes to light with the other evidence. If this gets to court the jurors wont even need a second of one of the cascio tracks to be played to find them guilty, its that bad.

Reading this ^^^^^ makes me ask why isn't the estate included in the fraud section? If his statement was a 100% lie, there was no analysis done etc. then that is fraud. Again I'm probably naive but I don't understand how a lay person can obtain everything needed to claim that much proof. I guess we have to wait and see to find out.

Reading this ^^^^^ makes me ask why isn't the estate included in the fraud section? If his statement was a 100% lie, there was no analysis done etc. then that is fraud. Again I'm probably naive but I don't understand how a lay person can obtain everything needed to claim that much proof. I guess we have to wait and see to find out.

I'm still waiting for any logical answer why the lawsuit at this specific time? What is your opinion about it?
May you share your opinion with me? Or maybe you don't have one?

Its as simple as this, The Estate will just direct the blame onto Cascios anyhow, its best to simply go for them. Also might take into account the fan (who is also an active member here) might not want to sue the estate for damages, because they are a fan, end of.

Best news ever !!!!

Time to shut the mouth of all those who supported Cascios, DiLeo, Friedman, Branca & Sony.

There's only one truth that will prevail. :rollin:

Hahahaha.

I'm still waiting for any logical answer why the lawsuit at this specific time?

No reason at all, this is probably just when the lawyers got everything gathered to start the complaint procedure, it isn't an overnight thing. You are look for logic on the timescale a legal case will make, no logic or equation will give you that, its a long drawn out process

Best news ever !!!!

Time to shut the mouth of all those who supported Cascios, DiLeo, Friedman, Branca & Sony.

There's only one truth that will prevail. :rollin:

Hahahaha.

IMO it will finished exactly the same way as Katherine Jackson lawsuit against AEG. The plaintiff will have to pay a lot of money for the defendants legal costs. How you will take it then?

Allow me to do some questions and clarifications

No, he should not be. He should be called as a witness or his words and actions should be mentioned in the lawsuit/trial.

Frank DiLeo, Roger Friedman & Stuart Brawley, maybe even Frank Cascio (for an accomplice in the crime and the cover-up of truth) should be sued also.

As for Branca vs. McClain : Branca is being sued in his executor capacity- which means MJ Estate is actually being sued not Branca personally. McClain as being the other executor could and should be sued as well IMO. Adding McClain as a party doesn't mean he cannot be deposed or called as a witness. They still could be called.

As for Dileo (who is no longer alive), Friedman, Brawley and Frank Cascio etc you need to differentiate between making a statement which happens to be false and deliberately lying. In other words if someone genuinely thought these songs were legit cannot be sued for any type of fraud. Fraud only happens if they knew them to be fake but made the false statements regardless.

Question:

Does she have to pay legal fees for (Sony + estate + Cascios) if she lose the case?

Most probably yes.

As I said before it just not The Right Time.

What are you talking about "Not the right time"? Not the right time for what?

Is there such a thing as bad timing when it comes to exposing fraud?

For this see below

My only hope is that it doesn't damage the sales/publicity/fantastic album Xscape.

The timing issue as far as I can see is due to Xscape. We have a authentic album that's doing decent in regards to sales. You wouldn't want a lawsuit about potentially fake vocals to affect Xscape. General public and causal listeners wouldn't know which songs are Cascio songs and which aren't. So potentially it might or might not spillover and affect Xscape.

She has provided evidence, the results of her forensic vocal analysis.

You are going 5-10 steps ahead. she hasn't provided evidence, she stated she has a vocal analysis done - which could be enough to bypass the demurrer stage. But contents, validity etc of the forensic vocal analysis is unknown as of now.

So if they win the estate pay the damages ie mjs kids pay?

partially yes

and people please remember the Fraud suit is against Cascio/Porte only, and they are only asking for damages from those parties

Also might take into account the fan (who is also an active member here) might not want to sue the estate for damages,

Actually needs a little clarification and minor correction. for fraud claim you are right, only damages are being asked from Cascio and Porte. However first and second cause of action includes Estate as well. The third action - fraud- is only against Cascio and Porte. For the first 2 actions legal fees, reimbursement of money spent on the songs is being asked from Estate / sony/ Cascio / Porte. So partial damages is being asked from Estate and in the end Estate might be required to pay something. So the claim "Estate is not being sued for damages" is wrong. The correct thing would be : Estate isn't being sued for the fraud part but they are being sued for other parts and possible damages.

Last edited:

I'm still waiting for any logical answer why the lawsuit at this specific time? What is your opinion about it?
May you share your opinion with me? Or maybe you don't have one?

I don't really have an opinion regarding timing tbh, if I thought anything then maybe it's a shame it's come out today. I rarely see conspiracy theories so I don't see anything deeper. It won't effect the estate concentrating on WR if that's what concerns you, they will simply ask for extensions for this case should it get that far.

Its as simple as this, The Estate will just direct the blame onto Cascios anyhow, its best to simply go for them. Also might take into account the fan (who is also an active member here) might not want to sue the estate for damages, because they are a fan, end of.

Don't want to nit pick but you said the estates statement was 100% lie - that's what I based my response on, if that was a lie and is proven then they should be included. If someone wanted to overturn the estate then that would be the way to do it. (Not what I would want to happen though).

Allow me to do some questions and clarifications

You are going 5-10 steps ahead. she hasn't provided evidence, she stated she has a vocal analysis done - which could be enough to bypass the demurrer stage. But contents, validity etc of the forensic vocal analysis is unknown as of now.

Okay. Anyway, let's just say she has enough for this to take place in a legal court system. Meaning, the Estate will ultimately have to provide, their proofs and evidence, and testimonies and whatever else they may have to prove their side of the issue.

In other words, this doesn't seem like some crazy kook, who's filing some silly lawsuit with no basis behind it, like some are claiming.

Warszawa320;4019861 said:
IMO it will finished exactly the same way as Katherine Jackson lawsuit against AEG. The plaintiff will have to pay a lot of money for the defendants legal costs. How you will take it then?

Cascio supporter? do you believe it´s MJ?. :rofl:

It would be too simple as that. Today is not a regular day and June 2014 is not a regular June. Than the popularity of bodyguards book (in which they present Cascios in very favorable way) also could play the role in timing. As I mentioned before I'm absolutely not against the lawsuit (for me it brings kind of "an excitement" during MJ's "boring" time). However the timing is very suspicious and personally I see some very biased against MJ characters being financially involved in this lawsuit behind the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:

As for the lawsuit : I know some of you are very excited but some realistic information you better know are

- lawsuits take time so it'll probably 1-2 years before this goes to trial - if it goes to trial at all.

- the first step would be demurrer - trying to get the case dismissed on no legal basis. Most probably a deadline / too late to file a lawsuit etc would be done.

- first / second step would be to argue against a class action lawsuit and keep it as one plaintiff.

- given the past history (milli vanilli / arista) a settlement -without proving or disproving authenticity - is highly likely. When Arista was sued right after Milli Vanilli scandal and they agreed to reimburse costs of CD's, only 5% of the people ever asked for refunds. In this instance we are looking at 4+ years later. We know Michael sold 600,000 in USA (lawsuit limited to CA but I'll assume it could cover all USA), 5% is 30,000 copies. 3 songs at $1.29 is $3.87 - let's round up to $4. so it would mean $120,000 to reimburse people. Probably cost wise such reimbursement settlement would be cheaper than legal fees paid over 2-4 years for a lawsuit. ( for the 2.5 Million copies sold similar reimbursement would equal to $500,000. Still just paying could be cheaper than a lawsuit)

Given how some fans are about this subject I would be surprised if they accepted any settlement.

Back