Estate: takes action Over Crank Call *UPDATE Pg 6*

Re: Estate: REVENGE Over Crank Call *UPDATE Pg 6*

^ Is it possible that it was the same bodyguard if it wasn't Michael acting? o_O

that isn't mj"s real voice at the begging its a fake voice he puts on during pranks ect ... he obviously saw a number on his cell he didn't no so he put on that voice to work out who it was

Ralphige told me that Estate are not proceeding with their claim and that he (Ralphige) own the call.

Ralphige told me that Estate are not proceeding with their claim and that he (Ralphige) own the call.

He owns the call, but can he make money from it, if it is Michael's real voice.

I assume he does have permission to make money from the call, it was released on an album in January 2009, if there was any kind of professional entity behind that release (including a lawyer) it's most likely they did get permission to use it commercially.
Btw, as far as I'm aware he never stopped selling the recording, he may have taken his website down, but only to redirect it to his iTunes sales page, so it didn't look like he was too concerned about the Estate's claim. For him it was just free advertising I guess.

lol 7:15.. Michael was rather good with voice impersonations I see.. I still hated this prank call it wasn't funny up until around the 7:15 mark when Michael changes his voice on this idiot.

I can't even bear to listen to the whole thing and shut it off after Michael asked "Where did you see me last?" My blood pressure unravels just thinking of the stuff I didn't hear yet. That has got to be a first for me, despite knowing there are a few precious seconds of Michael's voice I haven't heard yet.

wow I never heared this before, i'm like so late here. who the hell does this guy think he is? he's sick freak, that's what he is. poor Michael when this sicko brought up the allegations.

The funny thing is, Michael completely counter pranked him. It was Michael at the start of the phone call for starters. Then Michael knew it wasn't Akon the whole time. Wasn't even good.

Back