Estate: takes action Over Crank Call *UPDATE Pg 6*

Re: MJ Estate -- REVENGE Over Famous Crank Call

Sounds like MJ could instantly go into a robotic sort of accent computer voice and totally trip people out.

Finally that guy got pranked in the end.. haha
Michael's so smart ,clever and amazing!
Ralphige = Stupid Loser!

I betcha Michael knew that wasn't Akon and that the call was a stupid prank.
If the person talking to Ralphie could hear that he didn't
sound like Akon, I'm pretty sure MJ could tell too.
Thats why MJ asked him the questions that he did.
He was suspicious.

there is no question MJ KNEW it wasn't Akon..

1) He talks about him sounding different
2) asks if he's performing that night
3) asks where did they meet last
4) Tricks pranker and says he's looking to buy the biggest diamond in the world while KNOWING at the time AKON was trying to find the largest diamond in the world. If it was AKON he would have said something about it..

List goes on.. Mike knew.. there is no "probably" about it.. It's as close to a FACT we can get without him straight up saying he knew.

Michael was more smart than this dude thought, it's indeed quite obvious how Michael is playing along at first, just acting as if he believes it's truly Akon . I wonder why he didn't say 'Hey dude...i knew all along it wasn't Akon.' He said it wasn't the real MJ...but he would have owned him even harder if he had flat out said ..dude..you weren't akon all along.

Well, Michael liked to make prank calls himself, so I don't think he found it offensive. He found it funny -

I know.... Michael was a prankster. :wub: :wild: But if it were me, I do not have much patience for these things. :unsure:

well, until that idiotic comment by the guy.

Yes.... :(

:perrin:

People like that are a waste of space. I hope the estate tears him a new one.

To me it sounds as if Michael knew it was a prank. But I'm glad the estate took some action over this. I'm glad it's down. What an asshole he is to joke to Michael's face (kinda to his face) about the (false) allegations.

Ralphige Celeb Crank Calls
Now, after he's dead the estate wants to come and ignore all of the facts of the past
4 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply

He told me " what's done is done, the damage is done you can do whatever you want"
4 Jul

I released the MJ prank call while he was alive. He did give me permission to release it even tho he wasn't happy about it

My butt mj gave him permission!!! pfttt

knowing that he wasn't happy is enough for me. and does he air these live on air because if he does it might be what michael meant by whatever it's already out there

Ain't been on MJJC for a minute, and I come back to find twisted, sad, and terrible things such as this and aaron carter?

MJ didn't get pranked, MJ had the last laugh when he pretended to be someone else.

Have the Estate really threatened him or is this a publicity stunt? Look: http://twitpic.com/5lav3a/full
MJStar is also reporting that there was no cease and desist letter.

The tweets which indicate publicity stunt:

TMZCopGuy TMZ Cop Guy
@Ralphige hit me up i got somethig for you.
29 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ?

@Ralphige
Celeb Crank Calls @TMZCopGuy talk to meee

TMZCopGuy TMZ Cop Guy
@ @Ralphige give me a number or email the office and i will get back to you

@Ralphige
Celeb Crank Calls @TMZCopGuy i sent you DM but email me at ralphige@aol.com

TMZCopGuy TMZ Cop Guy
@ @Ralphige i hit your email

@Ralphige
Celeb Crank Calls @TMZCopGuy i replied to you

Last edited:

Sheesh...every Tom, Dick and Harry is using Michael's name these days for publicity.

Re: Estate: REVENGE Over Crank Call *UPDATE Pg 6*

I've just heard from qbees that he was sent a sease and desist letter by the Estate but he then contacted TMZ and told them about it - for publicity.

I know that its funny that MJ has the "last laugh" on this guy, but isn't anyone just absolutely disgusted that he even DARED to joke to Michael about the allegations? You can almost hear the hurt in the pause before Michael adopts the other voice. It's literally the sickest thing I have ever heard of someone doing to another person. Hurtful, absolutely hurtful.

^^ Well that indicates the mental state of that person. Jocking about a such a serious things just proves how totally stupid and low life that dude is. I suggest no one gives him attention. That's what he wants (well i wouldn't mind if someone gave him a serious ass whoop). Let him fade in obscurity.

but isn't anyone just absolutely disgusted that he even DARED to joke to Michael about the allegations? You can almost hear the hurt in the pause before Michael adopts the other voice. It's literally the sickest thing I have ever heard of someone doing to another person. Hurtful, absolutely hurtful.

:(

It was so unnecessary and certainly must have hurt a lot Michael. :cry: I do not know, but in the end, it seems that Michael let the guy talking to himself on or off the phone... (?)

I think it may be him, but a part of me says maybe it isn't MJ. By the end the guy speaking clearly doesn't sound like him unless it's just an impression or one of his managers talking.

It's kinda like the Cascio debate... It's also like the alleged "Jews are leeches" statement. I don't think it's real but the voice is rather similar. I am disgusted at some of the comments about it, especially since there is no proof it is MJ saying that.

To me it's strange what TMZ says, that when MJ was alive he maintained it was fake and now the Estate is treating it like it's real. It also seems strange how the Estate maintained the authenticity of the Cascio tracks and after MJ's passing take action for THIS crank call. If it is real, I think MJ's camp should have stopped it back then.

Is there any PROOF MJ made a statement that this was fake or not? That statement may very well have been fabricated by TMZ.

Last edited:

I

To me it's strange what TMZ says, that when MJ was alive he maintained it was fake and now the Estate is treating it like it's real. It also seems strange how the Estate maintained the authenticity of the Cascio tracks and after MJ's passing take action for THIS crank call. If it is real, I think MJ's camp should have stopped it back then.

Is there any PROOF MJ made a statement that this was fake or not? That statement may very well have been fabricated by TMZ.

No MJ doesn`t make a statement. In the telephone call MJ or the other said: You speak not with Michael Jackson.

I know that its funny that MJ has the "last laugh" on this guy, but isn't anyone just absolutely disgusted that he even DARED to joke to Michael about the allegations? You can almost hear the hurt in the pause before Michael adopts the other voice. It's literally the sickest thing I have ever heard of someone doing to another person. Hurtful, absolutely hurtful.

I agree with you, I think MJ definitely knew it was a prank and just went a long with it just to satisfy them, but that was just too far and must have hurt MJ. Hope the estate get him for this!!!

Regardless of whether it was Michael or not (and it does sound like him), the intention remains the same and the very idea of making light of something like child molestation or allegations of it is just disgusting to inhuman degrees. The guy sounds like a total a--hole and a lowlife to boot. Think about it--if he was really that funny, would he be doing these kind of things and relying on something as stupid as TMZ for publicity? No. He's like a more desperate version of Howard Stern--just all-around sh-tty people with sh-tty humour and no real value to society.

I really can't lie here but...

Doesn't that voice that Michael uses at the beginning and end of the crank call sound exactly like the voice of the person calling the ambulance? Just wondering if anybody else got that same creepy feeling as i did.

After Michael died didn't this guy claim that he was sorry he said the part about the allegations? I am trying to remember where I read this.

I really can't lie here but...

Doesn't that voice that Michael uses at the beginning and end of the crank call sound exactly like the voice of the person calling the ambulance? Just wondering if anybody else got that same creepy feeling as i did.

:shock: Now that you mention it, yes...

Back