Euthanizing My Best Friend Soon....

I am happy to announce, Fancy is doing better. Shes not 100% - I know someday soon she will either pass away in the comfort of her own home which is what I'd like or we are going to have to take her to the vet. She has kidney failure but her breathe does not stink anymore! Which cliniclly means that her kidneys are being drained of their bacteria. Fancy's breathe is not enough to say if shes improving or not, but we've decided to instead of spending so much $$ on her vet visits, medicine, etc. that if its her time & it is approaching, then we will know. Fancy already knows so its just a matter of time.

Thank you all for the good wishes, we all & esp. Fancy, needs the positive energy around her this time.

Godbless

Tiffany & Fancy

p.s. Fancy would appreciate it if you all viewed the videos I posted here. :yes:

I am happy to announce, Fancy is doing better. Shes not 100% - I know someday soon she will either pass away in the comfort of her own home which is what I'd like or we are going to have to take her to the vet. She has kidney failure but her breathe does not stink anymore! Which cliniclly means that her kidneys are being drained of their bacteria. Fancy's breathe is not enough to say if shes improving or not, but we've decided to instead of spending so much $$ on her vet visits, medicine, etc. that if its her time & it is approaching, then we will know. Fancy already knows so its just a matter of time.

Thank you all for the good wishes, we all & esp. Fancy, needs the positive energy around her this time.

Godbless

Tiffany & Fancy

p.s. Fancy would appreciate it if you all viewed the videos I posted here. :yes:

Hey.... > :hug:

I'll keep praying for you and Fancy. :pray: Continue to be strong for you and her. :angel:

Godbless

Tiffany & Fancy

Hehehe you two are so cute! I'm so happy to hear she's doing better. You're being really strong about this and so is Fancy.

thank you everyone!!! Sharlene, yes I have to be strong & positive. In a position like this, you need to be very positive, happy and open-minded because if not, your cat or dog, will feel that. They know what you are feelings. Esp cat. Cats are very intune and very aware to their owners' feelings.

So glad to hear that Fancy is doing better, and I hope she continues to improve :) I agree that cats are very aware of their owners feelings, and I think the strength and positivity that you have shown during this hard time is amazing.

Please give Fancy a hug from me! :huggy:

I will! I will tell Fancy that everyone here says hello & wishes her well. She will like that. lol.

219tapi.jpg

I am happy to hear that fancy is doing better..I liked your videos aswell...bless your kitty..:hug:

I will! I will tell Fancy that everyone here says hello & wishes her well. She will like that. lol.

219tapi.jpg

Such a nice cat...and owner! :)
I've been reading what you've posted and am happy to see she's doing better now. A hug for the both of you. My cat, Bibi, says 'hello' as well ( she's an old lady now with stinky breath and all, but she's always been by my side :wub: )

Godbless

Tiffany & Fancy

So glad to hear that :) I hadn't actually entered this thread for fear or cowardice maybe of reading some sort of 'final' update from you. I'm so glad that isn't the case, at least not for now. Lord help Fancy and Lord help you and your family during this tough time. Stay strong, all of you.

I was heartbroken by all the other stories shared here, they made me cry. I'm so sorry for all your losses, honestly. I know how loving pets are. All of ours are still very young - 5 years the eldest of the dogs and a couple of months the youngest of the cats (my dad found it on August 29th actually) so i think they will still be around us for a long time to come, but i can't help but dread the moments when we will have to say goodbye to them.

thank you everyone!!! Sharlene, yes I have to be strong & positive. In a position like this, you need to be very positive, happy and open-minded because if not, your cat or dog, will feel that. They know what you are feelings. Esp cat. Cats are very intune and very aware to their owners' feelings.

You can say that again. Animals are indeed very, very smart, sensitive creatures. They never fail to amaze me with their playfullness and sensitivity. The Lord was truly inspired when he created them, especially cats and dogs. I speak subjectively though, cause that's what i have, but i think all animals are amazing.

I´m happy that Fancy is better.
I can see she´s a real sweetheart in the videos.

I'm very glad she is feeling better. This thread is very sad in a way. I have a cat who is 7 years old. He is like family to me, and very close since I have no brother or sister.

I loved what Krshna said:

Some people just don't understand how important their pets can be because they are always there for you and they never make any judgements about you.
This is so true. It's hard to think about the danger out there. You know cars and bad people. That's why I like to keep him inside.

Anyway, I hope she recovers 100%, BillieJean84!

Fancy is doing very well. I'm so happy to say that Fancys even been playing with her favorite toy, her mouse. I will try to get a picture of it up here ASAP I took last night of her laying down next to her mouse. Right now Fancys laying here cleaning herself- a very good sign with a cat who has renal failure. Her breathe does not stink! That toos a good sign. That mjeans that Fancy's kidneys are being drained of the bacteria.

Thanks everyone. Its just a matter of time now.

they use a form of chloroform?? I don't know what they use but whatever it is, she won't be in any pain right??

Did anyone think their pets knew it was their time?? Fancy knows.

Yes I do believe they know it.
Our family dog has been euthanized on june 25th of this year (yeah I know).
And she was not the same anymore and constantly walking around she had no rest anymore. And when my dad and sister came to the vet she laid down and was peaceful like she knew that it would all be ok now. And it was only a matter of seconds after the shot and she was gone.

It was a terrible day for us though and still pretty hard to think about it.

I'll be thinking of you and fancy, take care :hug:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kEjgIPahlzU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kEjgIPahlzU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fancy is hanging in there but this is her last christmas. Its only a matter of time.
She needs an IV to keep her hydrated.

Here is a recent pic of the 2 of us cuddling

xqiemf.jpg

Back