Every Michael fan should listen to this(MJ interview during J5 era)

Re: Every Michael fan should listen to this.

So who has listened to this documentary by the british broadcastin corporation? What did you think of it? Any thought on the matter? was it a fair and honest account?

Re: Every Michael fan should listen to this.

Well, what is the description of what you posted?

Datsy I have altered the title so peeps know what the thread is about.:smile:

I will post my thoughts on it later, got to do something else first.

Thanx for sharing.

262 listened yet only 4 comments. As Michael would say, Good news don't sell, people only want bad news. Oh, well, another good thread bites the dust.

this was go great to listen to. there was so much about the Jackson 5 i forgot about and how i remember how Michael and Donny was always compedding with one another . I really liked Donny and Marie but it was michael who stole my heart so long ago. Thankyou so much for bringing this radio programe for us fans to injoy. whow i just loved it so much . I can,t thank you enough.

I listened. It was a good show and I enjoyed it, thanks for posting Datsy. Donny Osmond is a jealous little beyotch, lol. I think he's cool, but its funny to hear him talk, saying Paul McCartney raised Michael to his own superstar status, lol. No he didn't. Only Michael did that, and Donny, the music was very different, everything was, from the presentation, to the style, to the dancing, to the music. And everyone is always trying to take credit for someone elses success. Bobby Taylor "Oh, Michael got his work ethic from me." Gamble and Huff trying to say they hooked Michael up with Quincy when we've heard from both Quincy and Michael how that really happened, lol. Blah, blah. All these guys are cool, but its funny to hear them talk about it, because you can just see that bitterness, even if they aren't aware of it. The most interesting parts are the brothers talking. I've only heard a few excerpts from that particular interview with Michael and hadn't heard most of it before. It was a good listen.

Last edited:
thank you so much for this great link, very much apreciated...
the J5 rock the funk!

Last edited:
this was go great to listen to. there was so much about the Jackson 5 i forgot about and how i remember how Michael and Donny was always compedding with one another . I really liked Donny and Marie but it was michael who stole my heart so long ago. Thankyou so much for bringing this radio programe for us fans to injoy. whow i just loved it so much . I can,t thank you enough.
Yes, I remember the J5 v Osmonds school yard rivalry too, but I think that was where the media started attacking Michael, cause they were all part of this rivalry and there is no need to guess who they were supporting.:)

I listened. It was a good show and I enjoyed it, thanks for posting Datsy. Donny Osmond is a jealous little beyotch, lol. I think he's cool, but its funny to hear him talk, saying Paul McCartney raised Michael to his own superstar status, lol. No he didn't. Only Michael did that, and Donny, the music was very different, everything was, from the presentation, to the style, to the dancing, to the music. And everyone is always trying to take credit for someone elses success. Bobby Taylor "Oh, Michael got his work ethic from me." Gamble and Huff trying to say they hooked Michael up with Quincy when we've heard from both Quincy and Michael how that really happened, lol. Blah, blah. All these guys are cool, but its funny to hear them talk about it, because you can just see that bitterness, even if they aren't aware of it. The most interesting parts are the brothers talking. I've only heard a few excerpts from that particular interview with Michael and hadn't heard most of it before. It was a good listen.
I love it too. I didn't know that the Motown corporation was formed to write songs for the J5, I thought they were always there from the beginning.:)

This is great, thanks for posting the link:D
Anybody got this for download?^_^

Shoot, I can't get it to work, but I'll try later. Yeah, I like watching the Osmonds, but the Jackson's were always by favorite.

Paul McCarteny raised Michael to his own superstar status....please...Michael raised himself there. You're just kicking yourself now for not listening to a geniuses advice. :rolleyes:

Yes. and he duet with her on it too. Very beautiful duets.:)

That really was great listening and a lot of info coming directly from the J5 themselves. :punk:That is rare all in itself. Michael sounds so cute. :wub:

I truly hope that I live to see the day that the group re-unite intimately for one fantastic re-union show. Great find and thanks alot for sharing.

Yes, I remember the J5 v Osmonds school yard rivalry too, but I think that was where the media started attacking Michael, cause they were all part of this rivalry and there is no need to guess who they were supporting.:)

Yes you are so right .:)

Back