Exclusive interview with Paris Jackson on growing up with Michael

I think he was talking about certain family members not the press.thats if jr was talking about anyone and not bluffing i doubt even mj knew as much as us interms of who was a hater. i would think he was shielded from it to an extent

But Prince said in his tweet after Katherine being kidnapped that MJ used to warn him about certain people which made me believe that the kids DO know who wronged their dad. But maybe MJ didn't go into many details, I don't know.

But everything the kids needs to know is out there, hell all of us on here knows it. They just need to google certain people and they'll know just what they did to their dad.

I think he was talking about certain family members not the press.thats if jr was talking about anyone and not bluffing i doubt even mj knew as much as us interms of who was a hater. i would think he was shielded from it to an extent

I was refering to family members also. Like if it was LaToya who MJ had warned them about it seems weird that they trust LaToya so much. But again, I don't know exactly who MJ warned them against.

i would think it was randy he was refering to. he did alot of damage the last 5 or so years

I would defo presume it wasnt latoya as other than and after 93 she was kinda harmless and jr allowing himself to be with latoya would confirm that imo

True. I remember seeing those pictures of MJ and LaToya out with the kids and the kids wearing spiderman masks thinking it was so nice that MJ and LaToya were able to move on from '93. If I'd only known then what I know now.

At least the kids seem to have completely lost trust in Randy, Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine after the grannynapping. So I don't see the kids trusting them again anytime soon if ever again.

That meeting with the kids wearing spiderman wasnt a trip with latoya. they just bummped into each other by accident. thibk she said that in her book.same as the BET awards.think she said she only saw him sonething like five times in sixteen years. so i dont think mj saw her as a threat as there was no relationship between the two.

very different to randy

U know ill be honest here. sonetines i have to stop myself from getting angry with paris or the kids. angry because i see her talkibg to the same scum that has spent decades destroying her father. its like being kicked in the stomach when i see these articles. especially someone like graham who i also remember from 93 onwards and her disgusting articles about mj. then the day after her interviewed was published the mail printed stacy browns latest hackjob as a thank you for getting the paris exclusive. i have to remind myself that toya is pally with graham and no doubt set this up and that paris is obviousky clueless to what went on 20 years ago. but then i think she shouldnt be and should educate herself considering how she knows how her dad was treated

"It's like being kicked in the stomach" Exactly how i felt seeing photo of MJ, PPB, latoya strolling through an airport. Could accept MJ forgiving his sister, but not latoya up close and personal with his kids.

Don't forget Paris said she doesn't read the stories about her family. I guess she is doing that because she does not want to hear/read any hurtful stories anymore. It must be quite depressing having all these lies & negativity thrust down her throat. The thing is if she stays away from stories about her family, she will not know what members are saying, the information they are giving out to the paps, what Katherine's side is doing to Michael in that AEG case, etc., so we are going to see her doing a lot of the family's bidding, because she has cut herself off from knowing exactly what they are up to.

Elusive I knew those feeling were going to emerge sooner or later. Some years ago, I had cautioned that we should not have any strong feelings about what the kids should or should not do, because one day they may say or do something that we would not like. It seems those days are now here. I guess we have to refocus back on Michael. Even I have thought that kids with so much resources should be able to find the best information that would guide them in what they do and say. However, I have to take my own advice and refocus back on Michael & his legacy.

I think the kids will have to learn the hard way when it comes to certain people and people in their family. I understand not wanting to read the stories and the negativity but I have a feeling things will happen and they will have to deal with it head on. Last summer was a small wake up call to them in my opinion. They are Michael's children and as they get older they are going to inherit a large estate and they will need to watch their backs.

i think there needs to be a localized paris thead that would help people like me avoid her silmair to the joe thread for the first time since ive joined this board in 03 well the earlier board im using ingore

Of course shes clueless about graham and the mail. these are british reporters and papers. she wont have a clue about their history. and u see this is where the problem lies. because in a normal loving family family members wouldnt be pally with such ppl. they would act like us and protect the kids from those that hurt the kids,do their research on anyone who wanted to come within 100 miles of your brothers kids. but unfortunatly we have seen that the family arent normal and are the complete opposite and will work with the same ppl who tried to destroy their brother.and no doubt tell the kids this reporter and paper are good they supported your dad.

I often wondered how certain Jackson family members explain to themselves that how it is ok to give an interview to very same tabloids that spent years and years verbally abusing one of their family member. After MJ's passing, most of them were giving interviews for money to those british tabloids such as Sun, NOTW Mirror, that were the source of the most bad articles and untruths regarding MJ. Even now I see when Sun prints a story of Paris (kicking CM's ass), other tabloids copy it in their rag, then all of sudden what Sun printed become a truth and it spreads internationally. No wonder people have a hard time to figure out MJ, if those untruths are in every paper.
I hope that money they get from these interviews was worth of it, but they cannot go out there and say we are family and unity, when they are using their members of family to make money for themselves.

Katherine is clueless as she was there when Paris was interviewed and had no problems with her giving this interview.
She says in that interview that MJ had a sad life, if she is not doing her job as Paris' guardian, Paris will be having a sad life too, on front of every tabloid.

I cannot understand, if they have agenda that they want to push via Paris, or if she want to give an interview, how hard it is to find reputable magazine?

Last edited:
i think the family just dont care. aslong as they are getting paid they arent bothered who comes along with an offer. guiterrez weisner etc etc. we have seen that they arent bothered about protecting mj or the kids and we have seen supporting the family as a whole is more important than protecting one individual.

I just find it unbelievable that one moment they are saying every interview that MJ was surrounded and controlled these shady people, indicating that they cared about MJ, but then again, they are selling these bs stories of MJ and hooking up these very same shady people that MJ got rid off, indicating that they don't care.

Wtf is wrong with these people?

Last edited:
It was hurtful for me to read when Paris was quoted in the interview as saying she wanted to tattoo Katerine's name on her wrist. To me Michael is where he is because of Katherine (she allowed the abuse and then became the main one with always asking Michael and telling him he must support the family-she never stuck up for him), Joe and then the siblings. I put them higher than trials, media, and tabloids because they led the tabloids and instigated many headlines about Michael and it must have been terribly hurtful to know no one truly loved him for who he was. Money was always an angle. I can't imagine growing up without love.

I missed that bit that she is going to get Katherine's name tattooed to her wrist, I only saw the bit where she said she is going to get a tattoo of note her sad wrote to her. She will learn to regret her decision, but hopefully she'll grow out of idea having Katherine's name in her skin. Luckily with today's technology, not even tattoos are permanent.

The cubs should be the ones tattooing Katherine's name on their skin, not Paris. Because most of KJ's decisions affecting negatively MJ and now his kids, have been because of her precious cubs.

Paris has talked on twitter about getting a tat for mj august and 29 in roman numerals

^ yea and she said that she would get it when shes old enough. hopefully inbetween the time she discoverd a lot more things about the family as she would be an young adult by then...

i have to remind myself that toya is pally with graham and no doubt set this up and that paris is obviousky clueless to what went on 20 years ago. but then i think she shouldnt be and should educate herself considering how she knows how her dad was treated

You're correct on that one. She's 15, she's still a teenager, but she's not a little girl anymore. I believe since she loves to be in front of the cameras, she just accepts every opportunity that comes without thinking. Does she know that Michael said those tabloid stories hurted him so much. I would love to know if she research the people she's going to talk to before giving an interview or if she just go & talks? If she wants to be in the entertainment bus she has to be very careful because they were cruel to her father and they can be cruel to her too.

I would love to know if she research the people she's going to talk to before giving an interview or if she just go & talks?
----------------------------

i very much doubt is as u cant get much worse than the mail and graham. and you have the problem of their guardians and family members around them are supposed to be the ones doing the protecting and research. having the kids best intrests at heart like any normal family would. but the jacksons are the complete opposite of that. would paris think latoya would sell her to the nasty tabloids for a quick buck or does she think the family actually care about protecting her. its a sharp and painful learning curve to find out the only adults left around you that are supposed to protect you are actually doing the exact opposite and care very little for you other than for what you can do for them

I would love to know if she research the people she's going to talk to before giving an interview or if she just go & talks?
----------------------------

i very much doubt is as u cant get much worse than the mail and graham. and you have the problem of their guardians and family members around them are supposed to be the ones doing the protecting and research. having the kids best intrests at heart like any normal family would. but the jacksons are the complete opposite of that. would paris think latoya would sell her to the nasty tabloids for a quick buck or does she think the family actually care about protecting her.

its a sharp and painful learning curve to find out the only adults left around you that are supposed to protect you are actually doing the exact opposite and care very little for you other than for what you can do for them

Which for anyone would be devastating. For someone in the midst of the mind shaping adolescent phase, it could do irreparable damage. To accept that EVERYONE around you only cares for you to get what they can out of you would be too painful for most to accept. At this stage in their lives, I can even see PPB purposely blinding themselves, being in a state of denial, just to avoid the realization that the only person who genuinely cared about them is dead. Just writing those words hurts me an outsider. I can only imagine how it would make them feel IF they truly allowed themselves to believe that.

Very true. pretty much the sane situation mj found himself in which imo led him to think the sun shone through katherine even though sometimes he stated doubts publically. because if he didnt bekieve that who did he have?

It was hurtful for me to read when Paris was quoted in the interview as saying she wanted to tattoo Katerine's name on her wrist. To me Michael is where he is because of Katherine (she allowed the abuse and then became the main one with always asking Michael and telling him he must support the family-she never stuck up for him), Joe and then the siblings. I put them higher than trials, media, and tabloids because they led the tabloids and instigated many headlines about Michael and it must have been terribly hurtful to know no one truly loved him for who he was. Money was always an angle. I can't imagine growing up without love.

Really? I would never, ever put anything above those pedophile allegations for explaining what happened to mj. I don't put being greedy, hassling mj to tour all time and dropping some articles about drug intervention anywhere on a par with accusing mj of sexually molesting your son - there is no comparison in the impact on mj. MJ survived a brutal childhood, childstardom, his dysfunctional family,overwhelming solo fame as an adult, maintained 10yrs at the top of the music biz and survived a painful head burn, all without any recourse to drugs,drink or anything like that. He was doing just fine imo. And i don't see the chandler allegations as just the 'inevitable' consequence of his quest for the perfect family either - evan was a psycho, as was janet.

Really? I would never, ever put anything above those pedophile allegations for explaining what happened to mj. I don't put being greedy, hassling mj to tour all time and dropping some articles about drug intervention anywhere on a par with accusing mj of sexually molesting your son - there is no comparison in the impact on mj. MJ survived a brutal childhood, childstardom, his dysfunctional family,overwhelming solo fame as an adult, maintained 10yrs at the top of the music biz and survived a painful head burn, all without any recourse to drugs,drink or anything like that. He was doing just fine imo. And i don't see the chandler allegations as just the 'inevitable' consequence of his quest for the perfect family either - evan was a psycho, as was janet.

I agree. I have great disdain for many of the actions of Michael's family, but let's not get carried away and say they are worse than the people who accused Michael of one of the most horrible crimes. A crime that put a stigma on him for life and beyond.

I will believe that Katherine did more harm because she never stopped Joe, she never stopped her children, she didn't stop herself from harassing Michael. This led Michael to the families, this made him want to find a family to love and become too generous and too trustful. This allowed Michael to become a target. Is he to blame for some of his own actions, absolutely, however he was a child when all this began and he could never leave it fully behind because it continued into adulthood. She was never on his side. In 1993, why didn't she go to Michael right away and show him support instead of waiting for Jermaine and the Jackson Family Honors? I only choose this one example because it happened so long ago and no Jackson has explained it. Why couldn't she go and support her son for the sake of him being her son. If family deceives you, shows little to no caring, then what can be expected from non-blood?

Last edited:
In 1993, why didn't she go to Michael right away and show him support instead of waiting for Jermaine and the Jackson Family Honors?

? The jacksons did go to mj in the far east once the allegations hit - granted i'm cynical as to the purity of their motives, probably to show family solidarity for pr purposes, and jerms' idea to use this ghastly experience for mj as an opportunity to push for mj to do the jackson family honours was tasteless and insensitive in the extreme. But i'm not putting that type of scuzzy behaviour anywhere near the same level as a man accusing mj publically of sexual molestation of a 13 yr old boy. Which is why i will always regard latoya as the worst jackson.

And i'm not going to blame mrs j for the actions of evan chandler, the arvizos, sneddon, ddimond etc. If you want to see a chain of direct causation, then that's fine.

Last edited:
I will believe that Katherine did more harm because she never stopped Joe, she never stopped her children, she didn't stop herself from harassing Michael. This led Michael to the families, this made him want to find a family to love and become too generous and too trustful. This allowed Michael to become a target. Is he to blame for some of his own actions, absolutely, however he was a child when all this began and he could never leave it fully behind because it continued into adulthood.

I like the way you formulate this ^^. It is on par with looking at the root of a problem, since everything has it's source--the idea that one action or lack of action causes hundreds of other effects.

In public MJ was always deferential to his family--too much so IMO. He always spoke highly of them. Yet behind the scenes he didn't want to see them and he told Glenda "tight knit my ass." Somehow he felt he had to keep giving the public lip service even though the family used him, backstabbed him, pressured him to do what they wanted and KJ was the sock-puppet for all that. And she still is. Look at today--same old same old.

Michael Jackson worked with different photographers throughout his Career. The photographer who took Paris's photos in this latest interview, Brian Bowen Smith, is a very famous photographer.

I cannot help but to wonder if this had more of a reason for the article taking place, because Paris Jackson is able to be photographed by a very famous photographer. http://bowensmith.com/

See what else she had to say during the photoshoot.

Read more: http://iluluonline.com/paris-jackso...and-ranch-become-heart-surgeon/#ixzz2RLqwcLxm

Paris-Jackson-Event01.jpg

Paris-Jackson-Event02.jpg

Back