Exclusive: Michael Jackson TV Movie 'Searching for Neverland' from Emmy Winning Motown Veteran

i don't really like this movie about him sound so mean so mean and is not true what they're saying about him

i hate the bodygrades and the lady call Raymone Bain

i don't really like this movie about him sound so mean so mean and is not true what they're saying about him

i hate the bodygrades and the lady call Raymone Bain

Navy captured nothing of MJ's sweet calm personality. He is either yelling or whining. Annoying as ****.
Bain was a creep in real life too I just don't understand how all these shady weird characters always
ended up around MJ. He clearly had no talent to detect people's true character.
Just the way Bain or Murray or Janet Arvizo talked gave me the creeps. I wouldn't avoided them like the plague.

redfrog o.k thanks

but i believe that Raymone Bain take his money away to make him poor

something is missing about mj life something i'm feeling heart is still out there

Trisha Paytas?@trishapaytas

Watching a documentary on Michael Jackson and my heart breaks for all he endured ? I hope his soul has finally found peace ?

Sam Ndem ??? @SnapBxck

This Michael Jackson movie brought me to tears . What a life . Just wanted to be normal and live a life with his family . ?

?T.I? @CRulez

Watching this Michael Jackson: Searching For Neverland movie. Had to be crazy being Michael. End of the day this man was human.

Loyal LadyBug ?? @LoyalLadyBug86

Michael Jackson is truly an #Icon. This man had nothing but his kids and made the world think he had it all. A True Ledge ? Rich In Love

Loyal LadyBug ?? @LoyalLadyBug86

The hate of the world killed Michael Jackson ??

DAhxrEKXUAMmrx4.jpg

we have to be open to the thought people were written about through perspective... If they felt pushed aside by the other security etc. that's how they felt.. I've met a couple of Michaels bodyguards within that time, spent a a good convo with Alberto Alverez and I felt they were great people.. Though never stepped on any toes etc.

In my opinion, this is the best MJ project I've seen since This Is It, with MJ ONE close by. And in my opinion, I thought it was a blessing in disguise that the Estate didn't allow MJ's music to be used, because the soundtrack fit beautifully (especially the photoshoot scene).

barbee0715 that book i got

but my mom is not happy about this movie and the book and because of bodygrund

In my opinion, this is the best MJ project I've seen since This Is It, with MJ ONE close by. And in my opinion, I thought it was a blessing in disguise that the Estate didn't allow MJ's music to be used, because the soundtrack fit beautifully (especially the photoshoot scene).

I just saw it and I agree with you. This project is great.

It's a good book, I read it very quickly. Still waiting for a decent version of the film to be uploaded somewhere tho hahah

Historic - once you watch the film, you'll have to tell us the stories that were in the book that did not make the movie.. I know of 1 so far! the arguing homeless people one.

Historic - once you watch the film, you'll have to tell us the stories that were in the book that did not make the movie.. I know of 1 so far! the arguing homeless people one.

I can try but I might not be of much help, I read it once in 2014 so I can remember some parts but not all! Hoping to watch it soon, once someone uploads a version in decent quality.

Watching it over the weekend...reading the book over a year ago - for sure we see only a short glimpse of the real Mike.

Gets me in a somber mood...only 20 days before the 8th anniversary of his death.

I miss him still in the same intense way as 2009.

ClyM7h7WIAAGD0i.jpg
CgFtw0BWEAEcyDI.jpg

Love you...

Navi is sharing the UK and Poland plans for publicity for this drama-doc on FB:

(6th June) Tues morning and I am up preparing for my DAY 1 of a 2 Day promotion for the UK premiere of the #MJMOVIE Searching For Neverland.
June 25th on Lifetime
Will post some photos of the interviews etc lined up for today and tomorrow.

I will also be in Poland for the premiere planned for Aug29th. So I will arrive in Warsaw on Aug 27th for 2 days.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialNavi/

18920507_10155497198151004_9091490655840777329_n.jpg

So it's been shown in a handful of countries so far. America . Canada and I know in the Caribbean. Maybe others... I also know many of you in Europe and Australia have seen a copy of it through the internet. I must admit seeing the actual tv quality does make a big difference .
Anyway what was your honest opinion. And you can also rate the movie and everyone that was involved in the movie on IMDB.
Searching For Neverland.
Portraying Michael was really the toughest role for anyone. You have the most famous man ever that everyone knows about. His looks, voice, character, mannerisms, size and dance. Then on top of that we had to add the fact that all this needed to be acted out in a role reflective in the story. So remember that we can all say something could of been different BUT by changing that thing you might affect more than one of the other factors needed .
It is planned for UK release on Lifetime Channel on June 25th.
Navi
www.instagram.com/worlds_no1_mj_impersonator

18268209_10155389599331004_5096643224489682282_n.jpg

18301780_10155384334786004_2631598177433336280_n.jpg

Last edited:
Even with a higher quality on the screen, it wouldn't change or make a difference regarding the problems I had with the movie. It's not flattering whatsoever Navi portrayed Michael as a useless damsel in distress, man-child who couldn't do anything but complain, throwing temper tantrums and being rescued by his "savior bodyguards."

LIFETIME MICHAEL JACKSON "BIOPIC" FALLS FLAT! ( REVIEW) SEARCHING FOR NEVER LAND

Lifetime's Biopic on Michael Jackson called Searching For Never Land fell flat as a pancake for me. The actor they used to play the part of Michael, was a total disaster. He could not act nor did he look like Michael. The story line was off and there were a host of other things that made this a nightmare for me. Here is my review and I would love to know what you thought of the piece if you saw it. Please don't forget to thumbs up the video and share it. Thanks everybody. I will see you soon.

So I've been watching it casually as I browse the internet and stuff and I'm about to finish in a few minutes. I entered with low expectations, expecting a trashy TV movie and to be honest, it's alright for a TV movie. It's watchable but I doubt I'll watch it again, I'll take the book any day. Acting wise I like the actor for Bill, Navi is alright at times and looks wise was a pretty good looking MJ in the right get up... but he needs to be much more consistent with the acting. Also when he screamed "THIS IS IT" at the TII announcement, he sounded a bit like a South Park character? Hahaha. I also can't really stand him singing either.

I wish that he wasn't treated so much as a damsel in distress. I can accept him being someone who is reliant on others by this point in his life and he of course had his demons and so forth, but I dunno. At times it felt exaggerated to a degree, but I guess that's to be expected given that's typical of narratives like this.

So like I said, I haven't read the book since 2014 but a few things I remember that haven't made the film:
- As discussed, the alarm is triggered (by Blanket) and the guards come rushing into the kitchen during breakfast time, locked and loaded. Other members here make it sound like it was shot but didn't make the final cut.
- That arguing homeless one you mentioned, KOPV. I very vaguely remember it so I can't say much more.
- At times, the guards would notice Michael Jackson frequently checking the doors and windows to ensure they were locked properly, he was very paranoid.
- Michael sometimes went down to his studio in the wee hours of the morning. Would come out hours later.
- Wearing the motorbike helmet. It's only briefly brought up in the film, but in the book it's described that Michael walked down the whole boulevard without being noticed. I feel that should've been expanded on a lot more. Also, I think the motorcycle helmet they had a black 'slider' on the front (the proper word isn't coming to me right now). The one in the film is see-through, which is weird because if we can see it's Michael Jackson, you'd think everyone up close could... especially the impersonator who would know Michael Jackson's face inside and out.
- There's a scene I recall where Michael Jackson was in a car, and someone yelled out that he was a child molester. He gets upset and yells to Bill that he is not a child molester. There was a similar scene portrayed not long ago in the film, he's with a date and gets out of the car with her, a guy deliberately bumps into Michael and yells "FREAK!" causing him to retreat inside.
- There's a scene in the book where Michael and the kids go in the hot air balloon, which is operated by a husband and wife team. This was not long after the first iPhone came out and the operator onboard sneaked a photo of Blanket, Michael noticed and got his guards to deal with it.

I'm not worried for most of these as I understand that you can't bring EVERYTHING from a book into a film, but some people asked so these are things I remember that didn't make it.

Searching For Neverland Lifetime Movie 2017: MJ Having A Mental Breakdown

Michael Jackson's drummer remembers his soft side

Any memorable incident while touring with him? There was a very special moment during the HIStory tour. Michael was dancing and we had just finished a number. There was a bug on stage and he did not want to crush this bug. He basically stopped the show , the entire performance flow , to save this bugs life. He called his security team to get the bug before we could start the next song because he did not want himself or any of the dancers to crush this little bug while they were performing . The audience loved it. They started screaming and cheering because they saw the care he had for the littlest of life, the smallest of life, and that shows his sensitivity towards life. - http://www.thenational.ae/blogs/sce...ortal-world-tour-by-cirque-du-soleil-in-dubai

So...which is is?! I thought Michael was caring and sensitive. So why would he scare his children in the pool with the throwing of the chair?! That is why it is hard for me to grapple with the bodyguards version of Michael.

So...which is is?! I thought Michael was caring and sensitive. So why would he scare his children in the pool with the throwing of the chair?! That is why it is hard for me to grapple with the bodyguards version of Michael.

He's only human. You can still be caring and sensitive but reach a breaking point and do something you regret in a heartbeat every once in a while.

Nah...I just cannot justify that. This scenario typifies that Michael was under the influence of drugs/narcotics. Which the autopsy report clearly shows Michael's organs were strong, not scar tissue, which a regular drug user would have. The autopsy don't lie!

Nah...I just cannot justify that. This scenario typifies that Michael was under the influence of drugs/narcotics. Which the autopsy report clearly shows Michael's organs were strong, not scar tissue, which a regular drug user would have. The autopsy don't lie!
I don't think the scene itself implies any drug use-just somebody who just felt betrayed at the moment when he saw the camera. Once again.

The only mention of drug use was Bill's assumption that might have been the issue, but that's only a theory on his part-even though they were with Michael 24/7 they had no idea of the stress and pressure and backstabbing that had gone on for decades. They may have loved him, but unless they went through similar backgrounds (which no one has, really), there's no way to expect a reaction like that. The slightest thing (like seeing a camera) could set you off.

LIFETIME MICHAEL JACKSON "BIOPIC" FALLS FLAT! ( REVIEW) SEARCHING FOR NEVER LAND

Lifetime's Biopic on Michael Jackson called Searching For Never Land fell flat as a pancake for me. The actor they used to play the part of Michael, was a total disaster. He could not act nor did he look like Michael. The story line was off and there were a host of other things that made this a nightmare for me. Here is my review and I would love to know what you thought of the piece if you saw it. Please don't forget to thumbs up the video and share it. Thanks everybody. I will see you soon.

I made it through the first seven minutes of this more than an hour long review. One impersonator cutting down another.

Which other Michael impersonator said Navi was horrible? Whoever it is can sit down and shut up because Navi did a decent job.

Which other Michael impersonator said Navi was horrible? Whoever it is can sit down and shut up because Navi did a decent job.
This person who made this hour long video is an impersonator whose biggest gripe is that he doesn't look EXACTLY like Michael-and uses the Wendy Williams appearance for proof. Well, Navi's makeup that he uses on stage is different than the movie makeup and nobody has ever looked like Michael-Wylie didn't, Jason didn't, Flex certainly didn't.
Anyway, I couldn't get through it all.

Back