family members, friends & admirers take to twitter on MJ's birthday.

Via Facebook -

(TII dancer)

Dres Reid HAPPY BDAY MJ!

(Friend)

Shana Mangatal Happy Birthday, MJ! I miss you.

(Friend & defender in court)

Azja Pryor Okay my luv bugs... today is the 1 day it is completely fine to post all your fave MJ links, videos, etc on my wall! It's a MJ Bday jam session.. Much LOVE to all xoxo

(Wardrobe Designer)
49614_1239341459_8399_q.jpg
Michael Lee Bush a big shout out to all the fans that came out to the Autry Museum party in Los Angeles, for the MJJ birthday celebration!!!! so humbling and touching for all the thank yous ,, when can we do something like this again,,,

25zggzk.jpg

amazing the size of a buliding,,, MJJ was always larger then life!!!!!

2a7h1fd.jpg

(Friend & entertainment consultant)
Raffles van Exel Partying with my boyzz at the Emmy awards after party, 1st party was Entertainment tonight down town LA after that we hit to HBO's party in West Hollywood CA. Believe it or not every party we hit, the DJ was playing Michael Jackson music, in memory of the King of Pop on his birthday. Wath a great night thanks to Kevin Frazier at ET and HBO, xoxo Raffles

(Thriller Live producer)

Adrian Grant remembers everyday, but will make this one special - Happy Birthday xX

i didn't know the emmys were in august

TAJ JACKSON

#MessageToMJ Remembering when U grabbed a baseball bat after the '94 Northridge earthquake & said "This is when people start acting crazy"

#MessageToMJ Remembering when we all hopped into my car after the '94 Northridge earthquake and there was no gas in the tank.

#MessageToMJ Remembering that U climbed our tree when the '94 Northridge earthquake had an aftershock.

#MessageToMJ We asked what U were doing, U said, "that tree is not going anywhere. It's been there before we were born."You had a point.

Protection RT @GJjohnson4: I got to ask you this,and you mite not answer me back. But what was the reason for grabbing the baseball bat....

https://twitter.com/tajjackson3

Okay, these just had me going......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...especially when he said the tree was'nt going anywhere as it had already been there before any of them were born!:D

Nice tweets by the way from all the other people, Michael would be so touched.

Last edited:
Quincy

I cant let the day go by without saying, Happy Birthday To the Galaxy's Greatest, Michael Jackson. We miss you! We Love you! :( 2 minutes ago via web

That's one of Diddy's sons.
They're friends with some of the Jacksons.

Oh, thanks for clarifying because I was like..:bugeyed......would sure have been a surprise if it were from the real Quincy.

Wow, thanks for posting all the tweets guys! They are all so sweet. Just reading 'uncle Michael' always makes me :cry:

And lol @ "Randy with a wig on" :lol:

TAJ JACKSON

#MessageToMJ Remembering when U grabbed a baseball bat after the '94 Northridge earthquake & said "This is when people start acting crazy"

#MessageToMJ Remembering when we all hopped into my car after the '94 Northridge earthquake and there was no gas in the tank.

#MessageToMJ Remembering that U climbed our tree when the '94 Northridge earthquake had an aftershock.

#MessageToMJ We asked what U were doing, U said, "that tree is not going anywhere. It's been there before we were born."You had a point.

Protection RT @GJjohnson4: I got to ask you this,and you mite not answer me back. But what was the reason for grabbing the baseball bat....

[URL="https://twitter.com/tajjackson3"]https://twitter.com/tajjackson3[/URL]
Okay, these just had me going......:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:...especially when he said the tree was'nt going anywhere as it had already been there before any of them were born!:D

Nice tweets by the way from all the other people, Michael would be so touched.
I can so imagine Michael saying that, it's so Michaelish. Hehe :give_heart:

I think the whole family seem to be Twitter addicts now! Again after all the arguments and all the fighting Sunday was a day where that was all put aside and everyone was united in celebrating Michael's birthday. It was simply beautiful to see.

Thank you for posting all this...

It is so good to read all these memories and warmth full of love words...

I was part of that Twitter on Sunday.There were alot of fans on there.It's sad that the people who were on there wasn't there for Michael when he was going through his trials.Now they are saying I wish he was still here. We all wished that but the powers that be took him away from us as if God said "Son you had enough and People won't give you that respect whatever you say or do to make them think otherwise but we both know you are innocent and you are a good man who shared your heart just to be put down by jealous people.Don't worry my son, you are in a better place and they won't bother you anymore. I hope he did have a great birthday with my mom up there in the house of the lord. She shares the same birthday as Michael.She's 34 years older than he is.I hope they had a nice party in heaven.

Today the senior center where i volunteer had it's monthly backyard birthday bash for all the seniors born in august.

The visiting DJ announced that the GREAT MJ birthday was august 29, we must never forget him, and raise your hand if you love MJ. Poor fellow had no clue he was speaking to the choir. That this center made 13 trips to the theatre to see THIS IS IT.The Center is covered with photos of the seniors posing with MJ from MADAME TUSSAUDS WAX MUSEUM. And MJ'S name was on the list for august birthdays.

We had a grand time dancing to MJ'S music from 11am to 3pm.

Today the senior center where i volunteer had it's monthly backyard birthday bash for all the seniors born in august.

The visiting DJ announced that the GREAT MJ birthday was august 29, we must never forget him, and raise your hand if you love MJ. Poor fellow had no clue he was speaking to the choir. That this center made 13 trips to the theatre to see THIS IS IT.The Center is covered with photos of the seniors posing with MJ from MADAME TUSSAUDS WAX MUSEUM. And MJ'S name was on the list for august birthdays.

We had a grand time dancing to MJ'S music from 11am to 3pm.
:wild:

Wonderful! :clapping: :punk: It has pictures?

a story by jodi gomes

Jodi Gomes's ( Executive Producer & Director of Jack5ons Family Dynasty on A&E)

I was a young TV producer recording/mixing Voice-over for an animated Nickelodeon series in the early 90’s. We booked a room weeks in advance, but the day of our session were told a client rented the entire facility. Of course, lil miss ambitious, I was beside myself. I pleaded with the management to let us use one room for just an hour, because it was a nightmare rescheduling the child actors. He reluctantly asked the client – and to my surprise the client obliged with two caveats: (1) I had to describe the characters that the kids were voicing - and - I happily did (inaccurately of course because I thought a competitor was in the other room stealing my idea! After all, this is Hollywood!); and (2) we would have to record in the smallest room, of which, the client had equipment and items stored, which we could not touch.

At the end of my rope, I agreed, and got to work. BUT… the room had a smell that we’ll just say, “had the funk of 40,000 years”. There were damp, sweaty, musty, funky, moldy T-shirts & clothes hidden behind a couch in the room. Piled high. Well – this was just too much! I carried on like a fool with the manager, who snickered with laughter. I went on & on about hygiene, “we’re a paying customer too” type stuff – and “you have the nerve to have a large client’s equipment stored in here with this nasty ish”.

GOD’S INTERVENTION: Bruce Swedien walks by. Then Michael Jackson walks by during my rant – of course I shut the heck up and showed respect because I was clearly enamored. We’d met previously and he recognized my face, gave me a huge flirtatious hug and mischievous smile. We exchanged a “where do I know you from” story and had a big laugh about something I can barely remember now.

SIDE NOTE: MJ had a way of making you feel like you knew him for 100 years, and eased your nerves about how HUGE he was.

He said, “so you’re the one recording the animation project?” I said yes and exchanged, “so you’re the big client keeping me out of this joint”. Again, we laughed. He was soooo curious about the animation project and voice over. With the ice broken, I called myself giving the King of Pop a heads up. I informed him that there were DISGUSTING, STANKY clothes in the room where he was storing equipment. He was shocked. He was embarrassed. He wanted to see it. Again, the management smiled a funny smirk and led us to the room. I was being over dramatic covering my nose, preparing for the stench, and of course still carrying on. MJ kept teasing me & laughing, “oh girl stop, it’s can’t be that bad”… and before I could show him where the clothes were hidden, he went right over to the pile!!! He pulled them out and instructed manager to take HIS clothes away! Apparently, Michael liked to dance his little skinny butt off in between recording, and be drenched with sweat. He’d change clothes, and go back to recording…this went on for days! There was no equipment stored in the room – just his clothing. After complete embarrassment and a million apologies from me, he burst out with this huge laugh and said, “my brothers and I used to say, if it don’t stink – it aint funky”. He gave me a big hug and whispered to me, just don’t tell my Mother. I think that album went on to be “Dangerous” – and it definitely was funky!

http://twitter.com/jodigomes

http://filesocial.com/78s6g6g

a story by jodi gomes

I was a young TV producer recording/mixing Voice-over for an animated Nickelodeon series in the early 90’s. We booked a room weeks in advance, but the day of our session were told a client rented the entire facility. Of course, lil miss ambitious, I was beside myself. I pleaded with the management to let us use one room for just an hour, because it was a nightmare rescheduling the child actors. He reluctantly asked the client – and to my surprise the client obliged with two caveats: (1) I had to describe the characters that the kids were voicing - and - I happily did (inaccurately of course because I thought a competitor was in the other room stealing my idea! After all, this is Hollywood!); and (2) we would have to record in the smallest room, of which, the client had equipment and items stored, which we could not touch.

At the end of my rope, I agreed, and got to work. BUT… the room had a smell that we’ll just say, “had the funk of 40,000 years”. There were damp, sweaty, musty, funky, moldy T-shirts & clothes hidden behind a couch in the room. Piled high. Well – this was just too much! I carried on like a fool with the manager, who snickered with laughter. I went on & on about hygiene, “we’re a paying customer too” type stuff – and “you have the nerve to have a large client’s equipment stored in here with this nasty ish”.

GOD’S INTERVENTION: Bruce Swedien walks by. Then Michael Jackson walks by during my rant – of course I shut the heck up and showed respect because I was clearly enamored. We’d met previously and he recognized my face, gave me a huge flirtatious hug and mischievous smile. We exchanged a “where do I know you from” story and had a big laugh about something I can barely remember now.

SIDE NOTE: MJ had a way of making you feel like you knew him for 100 years, and eased your nerves about how HUGE he was.

He said, “so you’re the one recording the animation project?” I said yes and exchanged, “so you’re the big client keeping me out of this joint”. Again, we laughed. He was soooo curious about the animation project and voice over. With the ice broken, I called myself giving the King of Pop a heads up. I informed him that there were DISGUSTING, STANKY clothes in the room where he was storing equipment. He was shocked. He was embarrassed. He wanted to see it. Again, the management smiled a funny smirk and led us to the room. I was being over dramatic covering my nose, preparing for the stench, and of course still carrying on. MJ kept teasing me & laughing, “oh girl stop, it’s can’t be that bad”… and before I could show him where the clothes were hidden, he went right over to the pile!!! He pulled them out and instructed manager to take HIS clothes away! Apparently, Michael liked to dance his little skinny butt off in between recording, and be drenched with sweat. He’d change clothes, and go back to recording…this went on for days! There was no equipment stored in the room – just his clothing. After complete embarrassment and a million apologies from me, he burst out with this huge laugh and said, “my brothers and I used to say, if it don’t stink – it aint funky”. He gave me a big hug and whispered to me, just don’t tell my Mother. I think that album went on to be “Dangerous” – and it definitely was funky!

:wild:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

awww these are lovely!!! :wub: so sweet!
im glad i was a part of the twittathon in which i tweeted for 13 hours! lol

I just wish more people were vocal for there love for him while he was alive.

yeah absolutly!!... my sentiments exactly!!

This is from Diddys blog! A fan made this and Diddy posted it on his blog.

mjtribute.png

http://www.diddyblog.com/2010/08/what-would-michael-do/

awww thats class!!
i laughed so hard at 'gonna make tito sloooow doooowwwwwn' :lmao:

a story by jodi gomes

hahahaha HILARIOUS!!!

That story from Jodi is hillarious and she isn't the first one to comment on Mike's disregard for hygiene during recording lol! Bless her, she really loves him and has nothing but wonderful things to say about him. She tweets about him all the time on Twitter.

Im gonna BUMP this thread!

Guys.. MJs birthday is coming up and what about we all go to twitter this year AGAIN and make "#Message2MJ" trend worldwide?

It was so nice to see all the beautiful messages last year... lets do it again... what do u think?

Oh good idea although I do not have twitter. Last year the messages were wonderful, especially those who shared some cute memories. I have to say that the nephews and brothers did do a wonderful job with this last year.

Back