Fan Meet-Up in London

randy philips said they are looking for a house in the country for him and the kids and that he wont be stuck in a hotel.reports suggest rod stewarts house in essex i suggest everyone meet up outside his house.lol

woop woop! i knew living in essex would come in handy sometime :D

WOW! How far away is that from the O2 and how can I get there with no car? LOL
user_offline.gif
vbrep_register("1829064")
well the main report is about him staying in chislehurst. thats very easy to get to by public transport. train is the quickest but theres also buses aswell. if where hes staying becomes well know (i dont see how it wont) and is easy to get to without a car then i presume most fans will be hanging around there as they do when he stays in a hotel in london. especally on his birthday fans will be hanging where hes staying hoping to give presents to his staff or anythign else that might happen. but of course until its comfirmed ie when he arrives we wont know for defo but most places around the areas he will most liely stay are easy to get to via public transport etc. where ever he will be staying will have huge grounds so it will really make no difference if fans are hanging outside we wont be seen or heard. unless pete and his disco turns up lol

I think you will find that if he wants us there , it will be everywhere on these forums, i mean MJJNEWS has been very active on twitter lately,
thats just a fan and not thee mj news i presumed it was aswell

well the main report is about him staying in chislehurst. thats very easy to get to by public transport. train is the quickest but theres also buses aswell. if where hes staying becomes well know (i dont see how it wont) and is easy to get to without a car then i presume most fans will be hanging around there as they do when he stays in a hotel in london. especally on his birthday fans will be hanging where hes staying hoping to give presents to his staff or anythign else that might happen. but of course until its comfirmed ie when he arrives we wont know for defo but most places around the areas he will most liely stay are easy to get to via public transport etc. where ever he will be staying will have huge grounds so it will really make no difference if fans are hanging outside we wont be seen or heard. unless pete and his disco turns up lol
LOL @ the Pete comment. I bet he will, too. Gotta admit. We need him there! How far is that from the O2?

yes,we should organize a meeting in London or a party..I will be there on July the 18...DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL IS STAYING IN LONDON?????

hey, I live in London, depending on my schedule, what concerts Im going to etc, I can act as an MJ In London tour guide. Just post here if you want to meet up and I'll get back to you

I wud love to meet other fans as Im travelling alone from New Zealand 5th sept - 12th sept. Going to the 6th & 10th shows. :yes:

Hi there! This is a question for the more experienced fans. If Michael stays at a house outside London, do you think he would welcome fans at the gates or does he need privacy to rest? I really want to fly to London for his birthday even though my concert date is not until Sept. 8. Fans should organize a party for Michael and find a way to give him presents, don't you think?

Hi there! This is a question for the more experienced fans. If Michael stays at a house outside London, do you think he would welcome fans at the gates or does he need privacy to rest? I really want to fly to London for his birthday even though my concert date is not until Sept. 8. Fans should organize a party for Michael and find a way to give him presents, don't you think?

I think there is the possibility to leave presents at the 02.
And with Michael you never know..............

if hes staying where reported he will have privacy anyway. no big house in the country will be right next to the road. they have long drives.so that doesnt really matter. i would think most fans will be hanging out where hes staying on his birthday and from there there will prob be a chance t ogive presents to his staff. if mj is aware of fans outside on his b.day then i think thats what will prob happen

Back