Father's Tell-all Documentary "MAKING MICHAEL"

^^And what do you know if you're just a kid? Many of us have been fans over two decades or many others as long as Michael was with the Jackson 5, we don't need a history lesson on the Jackson's and their ways. Many of the of the things said here came from Michael himself, is up to you if you look for them. Besides who the hell are you kiddo to tell me or other people we can't judge or what to say about other people?

So are they going to promote this "Making Michael" project at the Gary event. I know the last time Joe had the perfume he promoted at the Gary event and had Paris hold it up showing the name of the perfume.

CarouselKid;4028071 said:
I am honestly hurt you would say that about her, don't you think she was wrong for doing so? Everyone has a lapse in judgement. Like you would not beat someone up, if you were as hurt as she was? It is disgusting that you call her a sociopath. Just because she did something wrong. Everyone makes mistakes, and you need to learn how to forgive. Obviously you can't forgive her just because she didn't treat her kids the best. She's not Jesus, and you are treating her like she is a horrid human being, she is HUMAN so knock it off.

Sorry but I let Saint Kate off light. Don’t tell me to knock it off where the queen of FAKE motherly love is concerned. She sold Michael out in life and she sold him out again in death. That's not mean it's the truth. KJ, Joe or all the other family members didn’t even care enough to issue a proper victim impact statement at Murray’s manslaughter trial but they sure got emotional after they lost money on the AEG trial. Now she is exploiting Prince, Paris & Blanket. What Katherine has done and is doing is no mistake. Katherine would sale her soul to the devil if he promised her enough money and so would Joe.

Victory22;4028067 said:
Right! Katherine took her two youngest children (Janet & Randy) with her when she beat down Joe’s “personal assistant” :busted: for cheating on her but she portrays herself as this super holy saint. What a two-faced hypocrite she is and she’s so good at manipulation. In my opinion Katherine is way more of a monster than Joseph because she knows how to brutalize and convince everyone she’s this docile, sweet, gentle angel. She sure did a job on Michael physiologically. Joe is stupid and can't hide his true motives in public but KJ is a A class sociopath.

She is far from being holy saint.
She wrote this in he book:
After Joe and I got married I began attending a Lutheran church with my children. But I learned that the pastor there was guilty of the same transgression as my former Baptist pastor. "I don’t want to follow some leader who’s doing wrong himself,” I said to myself in disgust. “I have to find a religion that takes God’s Word more seriously.”

She and Joe got married in November and Rebbie was born in May. She didn't take God's word seriously.
I wonder was she disgusted by herself?

While Joe was openly physically brutal, KJ was the same but in different way.

@CarouselKid
I agree that everyone has lapse of judgement and while most of people regret and try not to repeat their mistakes, KJ is not this.
As soon as MJ was buried, she was in talks with Mann how to exploit MJ's kids and then sold (bind them forever) them to Mann to use them. I don't see that as lapse of judgement, I see it as repeating her mistakes over and over again. It still continues today. Watch and see how MJ kids are used to support any family projects (even on their birthdays), whereas other members of family kids can spend their birthdays how and where ever they want.
They don't have to go on LV to support their own father's shows, but Michael's kids do.

So are they going to promote this "Making Michael" project at the Gary event. I know the last time Joe had the perfume he promoted at the Gary event and had Paris hold it up showing the name of the perfume.

Joe's stinky business with Julian R is over, but if there is something to sell, make no mistake of it, MJ's kids will be holding it or promoting it on front of the cameras.

It's not that I think you guys are wrong with your judgement about Katherine!

It (being a sociopath and such) certainly is a pretty harsh judgement if you've never talked to her in person... nevertheless tried to walk in her mocassins, to speak in Michaels words.
Michael did talk to his mother in person. I have a feeling he knew her much much better than any of us. He loved her dearly. He trusted her that much that he gave her guardianship for his everything, meaning his three children. Michael was a very intelligent, very empathetic, very understanding adult.
Was he in denial? Possible but I certainly do not know as I've not ever talked to Michael in person also.

You are all free in having your opinion, no doubt and I do respect all your opinions. Not even here to argue.

Do I have an opinion about Katherine, yes I do but I feel no need to share it here... not even saying it differs from those presented here lots...
I maybe refuse judgement a bit... that's maybe about my education and job and blah.

Just that I think reading here would make Michael sad. Well let's hope he has better things to do in Paradise.
However reading here would most likely push Michaels three kids more on the side of their grandmom than you guys would want them probably and it's not likely to be an eye opener to them presented like this.

Only throwing in my :2cents:! You know, like... just saying! Happy weekend everybody!

It (being a sociopath and such) certainly is a pretty harsh judgement if you've never talked to her in person... nevertheless tried to walk in her mocassins, to speak in Michaels words.
Michael did talk to his mother in person. I have a feeling he knew her much much better than any of us. He loved her dearly. He trusted her that much that he gave her guardianship for his everything, meaning his three children. Michael was a very intelligent, very empathetic, very understanding adult.
Was he in denial? Possible but I certainly do not know as I've not ever talked to Michael in person also.

You do you think MJ would say about his mother now if he was able to speak?
This is directly from MJ what he thought of KJ speaking about him in public:
"She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don't like her to talk. It's none of those people's business."

What do you think MJ would say now after she has given interviews, talking about his plastic surgery, drug addictions etc in public, and lastly what do you think he would say about how his kids are being used since his passing if he was so against his mother talking about him to media and how much he wanted to shield his kids from media?
Michael always talked highly of his mother in public, but there have occasions he speaks against her too, and I'm certain that if MJ could have seen to the future, KJ would not have been his kids guardian.

Do I have an opinion about Katherine, yes I do but I feel no need to share it here... not even saying it differs from those presented here lots...
I maybe refuse judgement a bit... that's maybe about my education and job and blah.

Is that ship in your shoulder?
Let me ask you a question? You say you refuse judgement because your education and job.
How is that working in practice as I remember your previous signature which was all about judgement without talking to that person? You refuse to pass judgement on KJ, but it is ok to any other person?

Anyways, feel free to keep your judgement to yourself :D We are not here to judge but air our thoughts and observations of what is going on :cheeky:

You do you think MJ would say about his mother now if he was able to speak?
This is directly from MJ what he thought of KJ speaking about him in public:
"She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don't like her to talk. It's none of those people's business."

What do you think MJ would say now after she has given interviews, talking about his plastic surgery, drug addictions etc in public, and lastly what do you think he would say about how his kids are being used since his passing if he was so against his mother talking about him to media and how much he wanted to shield his kids from media?
:cheeky:
I would say you've perfectly answered this yourself.
Michael to me was a very private person and he wouldn't like ppl out there talk about it at all...

Sociopath to me is a judgement... or better a diagnosis which I would not give to anyone I'd have never talked in person to.

You say things the way "I think...", "To me it is...", "In my opinion..." etc. when you give your view on things.

When you say things like: "XY is a sociopath.", "other ppl try not to repeat their mistakes, XY is not." you're giving judgement about XY.

My former signature was about Randy Phillips and I quoted him in there with his very own words, which he gave to the public, the rest was my opinion about those very words. There was no judgement in it. In contrast I put the two in contrast together, for ppl coming to their own conclusions. I honestly don't care about Randy Phillips. I hope he'll stay out of my life for that I don't have to again! ;)

^^ You are right, MJ didn't like his business out there, tell that to KJ.

The only time I have called someone being sociopath and that is reserved to Conrat M and I still stand by it.

About last your paragraph. I stand by what I have said as nearly everything what I have said comes directly from horses mouth (so to speak). Basically you could swap RP name and insert KJ's name and we are on the same page:cheeky:

Anyways, back to Joe, he still hangs out Dieter W
http://www.jwjackson.com/?p=1505

Last edited:
@ Bubs
LOL! I guess Katherine forgot that pulling her dress up over her head with Joseph getting pregnant before marriage is a sin but she felt she was in the moral position to judge an entire religion based on the actions of two preachers. Her new JW faith didn’t stop her from allowing Joe to take her young children to strip clubs as long as she was supported. The people at her Kingdom Hall didn’t need to know she was pimping her own kids out in sex clubs. The hypocrisy of her actions and the callousness of her decisions concerning Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket are staggering.

@ Mechi
I called Katherine a sociopath because in my opinion any mother who watches while her children are sadistically, ritually abused over long periods of time is a sociopath. Any mother who puts her own comforts ahead of her kids emotional and physical needs is a sociopath. She knows the emotional damage she and Joe caused but she has no remorse. Katherine knew Paris was emotionally fragile but she didn’t care then had the nerve to sit on Okra’s show talking about Michael’s nose being pencil thin. Said she went to the doctors and asked them to just pretend to do surgery but never lifted a finger to help Michael deal with what was going on with him inside. I make no apology for calling her a sociopath. Her actions call her a worse name then that.

Last edited:
At least u know what u get with joe. but kj is such a fake hypocrite.the whole family have major issues in their obsession with being "tite nite" . mj put her on a pedastal prob cause he was desperate. who else did he have? but then we see from quotes he prob knew what she was really like aswell. the family never learn. mj was used for the good of the rest of the family and such actions are justifyed and excused as a means to an end. and the same now with mjs kids. used for the good of the family. how she was making deals with mann the same month she burried him. well there are no words for that.ontop of talking crap about him to oprah. AEG etc etc. the list goes on. everything is excusable if its gonna help the family as a whole. mj was thee whipping boy

Victory22;4028213 said:
@ Bubs
LOL! I guess Katherine forgot that pulling her dress up over her head with Joseph getting pregnant before marriage is a sin but she felt she was in the moral position to judge an entire religion based on the actions of two preachers. Her new JW faith didn’t stop her from allowing Joe to take her young children to strip clubs as long as she was supported. The people at her Kingdom Hall didn’t need to know she was pimping her own kids out in sex clubs. The hypocrisy of her actions and the callousness of her decisions concerning Michael, Prince, Paris and Blanket are staggering.

@ Mechi
I called Katherine a sociopath because in my opinion any mother who watches while her children are sadistically, ritually abused over long periods of time is a sociopath. Any mother who puts her own comforts ahead of her kids emotional and physical needs is a sociopath. She knows the emotional damage she and Joe caused but she has no remorse. Katherine knew Paris was emotionally fragile but she didn’t care then had the nerve to sit on Okra’s show talking about Michael’s nose being pencil thin. Said she went to the doctors and asked them to just pretend to do surgery but never lifted a finger to help Michael deal with what was going on with him inside. I make no apology for calling her a sociopath. Her actions call her a worse name then that.

:punk: :agree: REAL TALK, right there! That's why I said (in a post awhile ago in this thread) that anyone who justifies how Joseph treated his kids is full of shit and I do mean ANYONE, including Mike's own mother! She sat by and let that happen, didn't really put her children's welfare above those checks rolling in because she is/was/always will be as money hungry as her husband! I don't know if they had child protective service agencies back in the day or not, but if she REALLY g.a.f about her children, she would have sought help. Even as a Jehovah's Witness they go above and beyond to help their own, so she could have turned to them for help IF SHE WANTED TO.

Like I said before and will say it again: Mike had two POS for parents and not much better as siblings.

At least u know what u get with joe. but kj is such a fake hypocrite.the whole family have major issues in their obsession with being "tite nite" . mj put her on a pedastal prob cause he was desperate. who else did he have? but then we see from quotes he prob knew what she was really like aswell. the family never learn. mj was used for the good of the rest of the family and such actions are justifyed and excused as a means to an end. and the same now with mjs kids. used for the good of the family. how she was making deals with mann the same month she burried him. well there are no words for that.ontop of talking crap about him to oprah. AEG etc etc. the list goes on. everything is excusable if its gonna help the family as a whole. mj was thee whipping boy

The bolded part, I so agree with it. MJ was treated like sacrificial lamb in that family, and now she is repeating the same with PPB. There is a court hearing coming out in a few weeks time, and is about family allowance. I believe she is going to ask increase because Prince will start getting his money directly to himself and KJ cannot control it, so she wants to make sure "family" allowance doesn't drop when Prince comes to age. I hate when media writes about PPB and how much they spend, making it sound like they are spoiled and they are spending money like no tomorrow, when in fact PPB pays all the "family" holidays, if they go to movies - PPB pays, if they go to restaurant - PPB pays, heck Blanket probably pays Jermaine's kids karate classes.

^I bet it's gonna happen what you just mentioned once Paris turns 18. It will only depend on Blanket supporting that bunch of slackers. Unless both siblings could decide to take care of their baby brother on their own or KJ dies. I wonder if both Jr. and Paris realize they're being used or continue being brainwashed thinking the Jackson's have their best interests at heart for them. Michael made a huge mistake leaving his children under his mother's "care", the worst thing that could happen to them because they'll be haunted for what their father tried to runaway from. :rant:

I have to say that I probably gave about 10 thanks in this thread, you guys are straight PREACHIN' in here!!! This was an incredible read (read all 9 pages) - and hilarious too. I agree with what most has said here, there's no excuse for the Joe and Kat's antics while MJ was alive AND afterwards and I'm GLAD I MISSED Katherine talking crap about MJ (as I purposely did not look at anything the jacksons were doing post-MJ's death, ESPECIALLY after the stunt Joe pulled at the MTV awards).

Listen, your family is your family. Its the only family you've got. So you're gonna love them and you're gonna let things go. MJ was SUPER GRACIOUS to both Joe and Katherine during his later years for that reason (plus, like he said, he understood what it was like being a parent and maybe found some new respect in the difficulty of raising children)....HOWEVER, that does not mean Joe and Kat should get a pass. MJ was nice. Too nice a lot of the time. But yes, those conversations that were talked about earlier in this thread REALLY gives the truth about what MJ thinks about that entire family. MJ saw them for what they were - money hungry vultures.

And the funny (or sad depending on how you look at it) thing is, its not like they even try to hide it!

Every move I've seen so far that the Jacksons have made is just cashing in on MJ's death and MJ's children.

I do believe Katherine loves MJ, I'm not so sure about Joesph - maybe he thinks he does. But they didn't show it when he was alive and they aren't really showing it now. Honestly the only meaningful display of affection I've seen from them is when MJ was going through the trial and they were there for him then. From the outside looking in, they looked like a solid family - but I can only imagine what was going on behind closed doors during that time. I'm willing to bet it was not helpful to MJ's emotional state at the time (JIMHO).

Edit: ALSO - I am also black, raised in a house hold with siblings. And yes, I got the smack down from both my father and mother when I was little lol I know all about how people like to talk as if Joe just did normal spankings (which many black people call 'beatings,' but that word means different things to different people). A lot of black people would hear "beating" and think 'oh, he just spanked him/hit him/whatever when he was bad. And that's what Joe is trying to pretend he did. But that is NOT what he did and that's what MJ was trying to tell folks when he talked about him. I'm black, and there is a BIG difference from what is typical 'discipline' in African American families (including in the 50s and 60s), and what Joe did. African American fathers DID NOT and DO NOT make 'rituals' out of beating their children. Period. End of story.

Last edited:
All this talk about Joe "making" MJ just makes me think of that crazy episode of the "Black Dynamite" cartoon

:victory: :lmao: :punk: I wanted to thank you for introducing me to that series (I posted I haven't watched Adult Swim in years)! I pre-ordered season 1 of the show and it arrived after I got off from work yesterday, LOL! :D

BlackDynamiteishereJuly172014_zpse46e4b50.jpg

Back