Father's Tell-all Documentary "MAKING MICHAEL"

OMG! This is hysterical!!! Leave it to Black Dynamite to sum things up the way they really are. 2 minute Joe! Haaaaaaaa! :hysterical:

:agree: I was laughing so hard I was CRYING when "Joe" didn't even try to catch "Latoya", letting her splat against the wall, BAHAHAHAHA!

One thing's for sure; I'll never hear "SHAMONE" the same way again after watching that clip. . . :hysterical:

Last edited:
I didn't either, especially since I haven't watched Adult Swim in YEARS, lol! I don't even know what "Black Dynamite" is, but that clip was hilarious!

The whole episode is on YouTube right now. Better watch it REALLY quick before it disappears. Jackson 5 Across Yo Eyes!

:agree: I was laughing so hard I was CRYING when "Joe" didn't even try to catch "Latoya", letting her splat against the wall, BAHAHAHAHA! . . . :hysterical:

OMJ, that's what I thought when I read the title! I'm grossed out but the video made :lmao: :puke:

OMG! This is hysterical!!! Leave it to Black Dynamite to sum things up the way they really are. 2 minute Joe! Haaaaaaaa! :hysterical:

LMFAO!! :hysterical: :rofl: :lmao: :cheeky:

Okay, that was the funniest damn thing I've seen in a long time. :hysterical:

Glad you all thought it was funny as me. The Black Dynamite clip is all I think about in reference to Joe supposedly "making" MJ. SheilaMJFan4Ever, the part about Joe not even trying to catch LaToya and saying in despair "talk about a GD losing streak" always makes me LOL, without fail. The only thing funnier to me is "newborn MJ" doing the super spin, neck slide, "crotch" grab and yell. LMAO!!

Last edited:
Didn't like the part about MJ's nose.

It was a cheap shot, but judging from the way that cartoon is set up, that's a given (like cracking on Elvis' prescription drug abuse and obesity in that clip about him). I was rooting for the alien MJ, kinda hoping a huge part of humanity was destroyed, at least the part that took Mike for granted.

It was a cheap shot, but judging from the way that cartoon is set up, that's a given (like cracking on Elvis' prescription drug abuse and obesity in that clip about him). I was rooting for the alien MJ, kinda hoping a huge part of humanity was destroyed, at least the part that took Mike for granted.

Me too Sheila I was totally wanting alien MJ to destroy the hater part of humanity. I'd like to see alien MJ and Black Dynamite team up to rid the world of evil.

Joe failing to make talented babies and how he didn't catch Latoya were the funniest parts of the episode. I didn't like Michael was made an alien because it dehumanized him ( I know it was a parody but I saw what they did there) and how Black Dynamite enphasized Michael was cuter with his black face.

Joe failing to make talented babies and how he didn't catch Latoya were the funniest parts of the episode. I didn't like Michael was made an alien because it dehumanized him ( I know it was a parody but I saw what they did there) and how Black Dynamite enphasized Michael was cuter with his black face.

I didn't get that vibe from it at ALL. Making him part alien (his human side coming from his mother) played more to him being extraordinary, even hinting on the origins of Jesus Christ (who was half human, his real father heavenly and his human stepfather named JOSEPH).

As for his "black face", he IS a black man and the world FIRST fell in love with him when he was a child, before the vitiligo and the plastic surgeries. That wasn't insulting; that was the TRUTH.

LittleMikesmiling_zpsfee68b26.gif

Damn it. I was doing really good. I'd read Moonwalk, watched Moonwalker, watched a ton of "rare" YT clips of Michael on the 25th and hadn't cried.

That cute gif got me though. :wub:

I agree with you. I didn't take any of it in a negative light. He's black. Even if the vitiligo doesn't make him look that way on the outside any more. Michael is different from the rest of his family. Always has been. Always will be. (thank God!)

I enjoyed the part where Michael is beating on his brothers and tells Joe to kill one of them. That made me :hysterical:

Damn it. I was doing really good. I'd read Moonwalk, watched Moonwalker, watched a ton of "rare" YT clips of Michael on the 25th and hadn't cried.

That cute gif got me though.
:wub:

I agree with you. I didn't take any of it in a negative light. He's black. Even if the vitiligo doesn't make him look that way on the outside any more. Michael is different from the rest of his family. Always has been. Always will be. (thank God!)

I enjoyed the part where Michael is beating on his brothers and tells Joe to kill one of them. That made me
:hysterical:

Awww! :better: That gif took me back to the period when I first fell for him, the beginning of a decades-long crush on him. :girl_sigh: Happier times.

I was :lmao: when he was putting the bros and Joseph in check too and the scene (just before the aliens vs ninjas battle) where "Mike" told Black Dynamite that 'your bitch chose ME', I almost pissed myself laughing, thinking ALL "bitches" choose Mike. . .BAHAHAHAHAHAA! :cheeky:

You need to see it from a different perspective I guess... cuz to me it was crystal clear... everything smart, human and talented must look to Joseph like an alien and certainly can't be HIS CHILD in his limited mind... what then again makes Josephs mind working kind of suprisingly good and logical at least once to me! ;)

GUISE GUISE

OMG

LOST REHEARSAL TAPE!!!11111

eXCLUSIVE!!!! ERMAGERDDD GUISE!!!!111

In all seriousness though, I have 0 interest in anything Joe Jackson does. Time and time again he's tried to make a profit off his dead son. It's very likely the Estate will shut him down too, a lot of the footage I saw in that trailer (like MJ performing on the Bad tour) is surely owned by the Estate. They've shut down other family ventures to do with Michael and they'll shut down this one too hopefully.

In this exclusive tell-all film, Joe Jackson ...revealing family secrets

Any man who voluntarily gives out secrets is a straight up asshole.

I thought the one guy's name "Cream Corn" was hilarious! LOL!

And beating Joseph's ass!:rofl: Black Dynamite was so jealous of Michael. HA!

GUISE GUISE

OMG

In all seriousness though, I have 0 interest in anything Joe Jackson does. Time and time again he's tried to make a profit off his dead son. It's very likely the Estate will shut him down too, a lot of the footage I saw in that trailer (like MJ performing on the Bad tour) is surely owned by the Estate. They've shut down other family ventures to do with Michael and they'll shut down this one too hopefully.

LMFAO!! That spazz out was funny as f*ck!

erhmagherdlol_zpse355bb2e.jpg

Big ups on your POV of people telling secrets. . . :agree:

GUISE GUISE

OMG

Agree this may get shut down. Have to wait and see.

A few days ago I saw the famous clip of Joe making a pitch on BET (2009) for his new record deal just a few days after Michael passed away. The entire world was in mourning but Joe was trying to score a business deal on live TV.

A few days ago I saw the famous clip of Joe making a pitch on BET (2009) for his new record deal just a few days after Michael passed away. The entire world was in mourning but Joe was trying to score a business deal on live TV.

:cry: I seriously doubt he even shed a single tear for his son. I wonder if he loved Mike at ALL?

I couldn't resist. . . :lmao: :rofl:

BDdatmofohadtalent_zpsa74371d0.jpg

He probably wanted to tell Joe this a time or two, BAHAHAHAHAA! ;)

BDsorriestmofo_zps13c85e95.gif

:hysterical: Poor Cream Corn. . .

Bdhardhits_zpse5911415.gif

Back