Favourite MJ album? Vote.

What is your favourite MJ album

• Total voters
I can't choose, btw OTW/THR/Bad....so I just went with what I think is his best album-Off The Wall

any chance for Invincible to reach OTW or Thriller this Time ?

Wow, well, I thought and thought and I just cannot come up with an answer. If I was going to be stranded on a desert island (with lots of batteries to play something) I might take HIStory (since it's two discs and I'd get everything from Billie Jean to Earth Song ;-)) Really, I couldn't vote. I thought Dangerous, but then couldn't live without Bad, but wouldn't want to never know Speechless or Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough... really... I can't answer that question!

Isn't it funny that 'Thriller' isn't generally regarded his best work by fans? hehehe. I'm a 'dangerous' girl through and through. The album is genius

i was born before OTW.. but Dangerous is my Favorite album of his! its so hard ot pick cause they are all goood. there should be love them all option! :lmao:

Of all my Michael Jackson albums. I have all of course (Invinsible is my least fav), I must say "Dangerous" is the one I listen more.
Maybe I was at the top of my fanatism when "Dangerous" came out and I just enjoyed the time very much, more than with Bad or Thriller (I became a fan with THRILLER, though, I think I first met Michael Jackson with "The Wiz" movie XDDD)

Dangerous, cuz all the tracks are great.
The videos are fantastic.
The whole album has a lot of meanings.

Then I would say HIStory, but HIStory is a compilation, but the new songs are also GREAT becoz they are songs with a lot of strong meanings!!!! Michael was angry in that album and I love that.:punk:

And, as I said before, I lived the THRILLER phenomenom, but I love from Thriller "Thriller", "Beat it" and "Billy Jean", I mean not all the songs.
The same happens with "Off the Wall"

Last edited:
I voted for HIStory as my favorite. I've only discovered it after his death. So personal and so angry. Introduced me to a side of Michael I had never seen before. I think the reason I like this one so much is because I can really identify with it. Songs like "They Don't Care About Us" and "Money" pretty much sums up how I've always felt about those in power all these years. The album is direct and to the point. It seems pretty underrated here though. :scratch: Before that my favorite album was Bad.

Early days BAD and latest years INVINCIBLE.
I love Thriller it has some bad songs, but BAD was good. That Beat in the TWYMMF and Smooth Criminal, still hot as ever.

I Voted for Dangerous! It used to be Bad and then History but it always comes back to dangerous so i'll stick to that! lol and Invincible is a great album definetly underated! I LOVE ANYTHING THIS MAN DOES it's hard to choose!

I voted for HIStory as my favorite. I've only discovered it after his death. So personal and so angry. Introduced me to a side of Michael I had never seen before. I think the reason I like this one so much is because I can really identify with it. Songs like "They Don't Care About Us" and "Money" pretty much sums up how I've always felt about those in power all these years. The album is direct and to the point. It seems pretty underrated here though. :scratch: Before that my favorite album was Bad.

Love HIStory. A fantastic album. Indeed so peronal and angry. Love They DOn't Care About Us, Scream, and Earth Song the most.
But I think it'd have to be my third favourite, 'cause I think love Dangerous and Bad even more, lol.

i can never set my mind on an answer to that question :banghead:
in forums where they make you choose a favorite album while registering, i have 3 different albums on 3 different forums :crazy:
i'm lost between Thriller, Bad, Dangerous & History
whenever i listen to one of them i say "ok, so this is the favorite one"
then i listen to another & i say the same thing :banghead:

LOOOL that cracked me up. i feel your pain.

My faves are the HIStory album and Invincible album. Those two are just my faves.

Motown - "Music & Me." Epic/Sony - "Dangerous."

AWESOME TOPIC... Let's live and love the music!

It's very close between OTW and Invincible...

I refuse to vote as there is no Invincible :evil:

I listen to Invincible most these days.

and for the timebeing This Is It all the time of course - the song, not the album.

Aww you messed up with Invincible hehe.. the more I listen to Invincible I like it. Some cool songs. Some of them are a bit rough around the edges but there's some incredible gems in there, like Whatever Happens! Whatever Happens is such an underrated song!

I picked Dangerous though. Its groovy, funky, and full of soul.

Back