Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Thriller

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Bad

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
The holy trinity - Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad. The albums which started it all and are amongst the best selling of all time. These records changed the face of music forever and contain some of Michael's greatest work

Which of these albums where Quincy Jones was producer do you prefer most?

:wild:

Re: Favourite Quincy Album?

I've gone with Thriller. The album IMO is flawless and feels complete and cohesive. It feels less like a collection of songs and more like an integrated magical journey.

All three are as good as it gets, but Off The Wall is my personal favourite.

I've gone with Thriller. The album IMO is flawless and feels complete and cohesive. It feels less like a collection of songs and more like an integrated magical journey.

haha thats pretty much something i said recently about the album. Bad feels a bit like a collection of songs for me, getting to the end of leave me alone doesn't really have the same feeling as getting to the end of the lady in my life for me.

Off the Wall is feel good. I turn to it when i really need a groove
Thriller is something turn to when i want to hear and masterpeice and the greatest album of all time
Bad is what i listen to for the raw, funky, tranistion from Thriller to Dangerous.

Bad and i don't agree with the title of the thread by the way. They are Michael's albums, not Quincy's!

Bad for sure, cos in general I think Bad is 1 of the best albums ever made. Allthough I'm a big fan of Stevie Wonder I do think that Just Good Friends is the weakest song of the album and they could have made something way better. I wonder if there's more songs out there that they did together.

Title has been changed. I hope to the satisfactionon of all :)

Some of my most fav songs are on BAD but I have to go with Thriller as Best produced Album

"Off The Wall" is the greatest record recorde by anyone... The best ever. It is a fusion of the young MJ and the adult superstar who went on to sell millions of records. I've been listening to "Off The Wall" on a daily basis since 1988, and I want to hear more every time I spin it. Mjs vocals and Quincys production makes me cry happy tears every time I hear it.

Off The Wall for sure, my favorite album of Michael and one of my faves of all time in music

Back