Ffs!!!!

D.Electric

Proud Member
Coversation I had today:

Asshole Colleague: Why do you love him so much? he was a weirdo.
Me: I love he was different, and all the things he did for me, theres so much you dont know. most of all, i love the way he moves.
Asshole Colleague: MOVED. Past tense. He might have been a freak but i doubt even HE could move when hes dead.

Im so sick of people. The majority of people where i live now dont know my history with him and why hes so important to me, and i dont really like to discuss it as its personal and now hes gone (ouch) I want to keep it precious in my heart...but still, its heartless for people to say things like that when they know how upset I am. they have no respect.

Anyone else come across anything like this?

yeah......the day he passed away.....they said mcuh....
and the one still hurt me is when i want someone help me to download one of Michael's live show,she said"i dont wanna download anything of who is not male yet female"

I know, I'm sorrounded too with stupid people...

I was talking to someone about Michael, (with respect wow!) then another guy came and said to me 'hey btw Michael Jackson is dead!'' then looked at me and said, ''why are you so sad about this?''

One of my 'former' friend met one of my friend and asked her how I was doing.. My friend replied, ''well, not that good'' the other asked why, my friend replied, ''well, the same reason as before'' then the other said ''what? She's not done yet with this?...''

Just thanks that I have this forum! Gosh!

Yeah, I'm sick of that crap too, especially the whole "you didn't even know him, how can you miss him" stuff, people just don't understand what affect he had on mine, and other people's lives. Oh and another thing that gets to me, is the fake fans. Now, I have nothing against new fans at all, but I have a friend, who would make jokes about Michael when he was here, regarding the child allegations and stuff, who now is saying how much she is missing him and stuff, and is buying all his albums. It just makes me so upset and angry! I might have only just joined this forum, but I've been a fan for as long as I can remember, and I just love being around others who feel the same way as me. I just wish people would give it a rest digging at us fans. :(

Forget people like that. They aren't worth the effort.

They've decided they don't want Michael in their lives and that's fine, it's not like you're missing out on anything. People who don't give Michael a chance aren't hurting him. If anything they're hurting themselves by not allowing themselves to enjoy his music and his message.
Pretty much everyone is capable of liking Michael, but a lot of people hold back because they pay too much attention to the lies spread by the media. Everyone knows how loyal and 'crazy' MJ fans are about him, would he really have such a huge fan base if he had no talent, had no passion or was a 'weirdo?' definately not.

And just be glad the internet exists, you guys. I mean really. Some folks here are quite young and some weren't fans back before the web existed, but I sure remember feeling alone when I didn't know other fans (or at least ones who didn't think I was a nut because of how much I loved Michael). I can't imagine how absolutely horrible it would be to put up with folks all around us that don't understand and say mean things like this and not have anyone to talk to about it. I'm glad we all have each other in this most difficult time.

Idiots like that are exactly why I don't share my grief about Michael with anyone but you guys. Though the second I hear anyone slating him I jump to his defence, and blind them with the facts :D That usually shuts them up. They then realise how I feel about him and have generally been respectful of that, I'm lucky I guess. But I stay away from ignorant imbeciles :evil:

The only person that really winds me up is my mother but that's a whole other story!

you are not alone. on some days it makes me mad when people are that way. when they just don't understand. when they are disrespectful.
on other days, i just feel sorry for these very people. they missed out on knowing a "great human being" we can all learn from.

This is one of the reasons why I don't like (most) people...

For some reason, "humble" has become the new "weirdo", and the other way around.

Yeah, I'm sick of that crap too, especially the whole "you didn't even know him, how can you miss him"

I hate it when people say that because then at the same time they are the ones calling him weird and a freak. They say that we can't miss him because we didn't know him but the same can be said for them also. They didn't know him so how can they say he's a freak

Sometimes I want to scream about knowing him, but i cant. thats mine. I know i promised i would never hate people, but i cant help it. Im sorry. I just wish they would all leave me alone. argh bad day. Mega. First this, then crap at work, bumped into someone i really didnt want to see, and might be getting dragged through court again thanks to some ass who put me in hospital last year... oh yeh and a so called 'close friend' sold a story about me back home so im getting phone call after friggin phone call. sometimes i want to dissapear. I think i might shoot out of the country for a bit. I love england, but this too much, and im not even piggin famous. Ive got a planned trip to greece in a few weeks but i may go somewhere else after that before i lose my sanity. Major rant, i do apologise... im really grateful for you guys and this forum x

Sometimes I want to scream about knowing him, but i cant. thats mine. I know i promised i would never hate people, but i cant help it. Im sorry. I just wish they would all leave me alone. argh bad day. Mega. First this, then crap at work, bumped into someone i really didnt want to see, and might be getting dragged through court again thanks to some ass who put me in hospital last year... oh yeh and a so called 'close friend' sold a story about me back home so im getting phone call after friggin phone call. sometimes i want to dissapear. I think i might shoot out of the country for a bit. I love england, but this too much, and im not even piggin famous. Ive got a planned trip to greece in a few weeks but i may go somewhere else after that before i lose my sanity. Major rant, i do apologise... im really grateful for you guys and this forum x

:better:

You gotta vent this out, hun - seems like just a really bad time for you.
We're here for ya - listening and sending virtual hugs and many good vibes.:better:

Thanks guys :) sorry, I was really stressed out last night. Must remember Rhino skin and rise above it! Have a funny picture as thanks...

funny-pictures-michael-jackson-thri.jpg

I fell out with someone I was friends with at work, who left before he passed away, and they updated their facebook along the same lines as this famous line "ding dong the witch is dead!" but substituted the word witch for something else...Needless to say I erupted on they asses!

If I ever get angry with people who wind me up over this I just put on my earphones and play Scream at a very loud volume!!! "AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

Im not all that frustrated with the jokes...dont get me wrong i hate it... but theres nothing i can do to stop it. I do NOT like the lack of respect but what is frustrating me the most at the moment is the lack of respect towards me. I am obviously upset. I dont want to go in to it too much but some of the people around me know my connection with michael and that he was more than an out of reach pop star to me, yet they still speak to me as if im some idiot mourning the death of a talentless celeb. Why bother saying anything at all to me? Im not throwing my grief in their faces and keep it to myself, so why bring it up in a conversation with me in a negative way? whats the point if not to hurt me?

Yeah I have had that. A couple of days after he passed I was doing a computer course and a girl asked me if anyone had text me any jokes (she's a fan too and had been sent some). Anyway I told her no-one would dare send me anything like that and this one in the back starts 'He was a FREAK! And he turned his children into FREAKS!' She was going on as if the children were better off without him and he was an unfit father.

I was so angry, I was shaking so much and trying my hardest to fight back tears. I really wanted to say something to her but I know I would have burst into tears if I did anything. She was going on and on about him in the background and I was trying to block her out and think about something else. I wish I had been able to get a hold of myself and put her in her place but I would have caused a big scene in my state.

Im not all that frustrated with the jokes...dont get me wrong i hate it... but theres nothing i can do to stop it. I do NOT like the lack of respect but what is frustrating me the most at the moment is the lack of respect towards me. I am obviously upset. I dont want to go in to it too much but some of the people around me know my connection with michael and that he was more than an out of reach pop star to me, yet they still speak to me as if im some idiot mourning the death of a talentless celeb. Why bother saying anything at all to me? Im not throwing my grief in their faces and keep it to myself, so why bring it up in a conversation with me in a negative way? whats the point if not to hurt me?

People can be cruel. When it comes to MJ, unfortunately he has become somewhat of a joke to some people. Even worse now that he is in the spotlight again. People don't understand the how much he means to us. They don't see the person. I wish I could feel sorry for them for what they are missing out on but they are just ignorant individuals who don't think about people's feelings.

That being said, there's also a lot of people who now like him and are only really hearing the music now not just the headlines. These people are getting a better understanding of what MJ was about. He is still making a difference in people's lives and will continue to do so as there is a new generation falling in love with his music and appreciating all he has done.

Sorry for rambling on! I just like to remember the good things when I'm thinking about the bad things!

Back