Films that have MJ songs

norbat

Proud Member
- Free willy (Will you be there)
- We are Marhall (Jackson 5 - The love you save)

More films that have Michael Jackson songs ? :-D

I was watching Revenge Of The Nerds a few nights ago and Thriller was played in the scene where the nerds have their party at the frat house with the Omega Mu girls.

At the end when they do their concert, the two dudes that do the rap had on Beat it jackets and did moonwalks.

I can't remember the name of the film but Fall Again is in one.. it not mj singing it because its performed at a wedding in the film.. but its the song.. I think its Maid in Manhattan or somthing..

I can't remember the name of the film but Fall Again is in one.. it not mj singing it because its performed at a wedding in the film.. but its the song.. I think its Maid in Manhattan or somthing..

I think thats the film but yeah it was R kelly singing it not MJ.

This isn't necessarily what this thread is about, but it's pretty close! I've always LOVED his stand up routines, especially when he references Michael! He can joke, but it's all good-natured! :lmao:

There are LOTS of Indian films that have either Michael's music or hindi songs based on similar music or tune, but most of all the King of Pop's influence can easily be seen in almost every stage performance and in the dance routines in many, many Indian movies!
Michael Jackson definitely RULES :)!!!

Back