Five months without Michael

im watching entertainment tonight and their showing ppl who died this year and michael was the first one they showed :( .. i think their showing more 2morow ..

It's so sad, I had so many hopes and believed Michael would be able to build a successful, happy life after that trial, and now everything is shattered:(. Death is something you can't do absolutely nothing about, there's no turning back.....

I can't believe it's been five months.

It's like everything has been a waking dream or nightmare really. Did the past five months really happen? Are we all in some time warp or paradox in the fabric of space and time? It's funny how i could so easily imagine Michaels life five, ten years down the road...his children growing up, Michael formally retiring from the biz his goodbye to the fans and finally doing those movies he wanted. But I cant imagine my life five or ten years from now, it just seems wrong because Michael is missing, his physical presence.

Everything is so wrong :weeping:

Don't listen to Judith Hill's song until you're in a good place. Seriously. It just sliced me open...and there's this outpouring of stuff, feelings I can't even handle. It literally took my breath away. God, this hurts.
i wish you weren't right about it ... :( it really hurts ...a painful song to hear ...

The nightmare continue.......... :(

We Love you, Michael, So Much :heart:

I can't believe it's been five months. It still hurts. :(

Oh my god,

i feel so lonely, so tired ....

time heals? who said such a lie?!

it hurts, it hurts, it hurts ....

the worst thing is that there is no one who would hug me and give me a bit of strength...

there was a supporting forum, but now it's gone too..
it really helped me , no body knows why it's gone?:cry:

Oh my god,

i feel so lonely, so tired ....

time heals? who said such a lie?!

it hurts, it hurts, it hurts ....

the worst thing is that there is no one who would hug me and give me a bit of strength...

there was a supporting forum, but now it's gone too..
it really helped me , no body knows why it's gone?:cry:

Come here.........http://mjjsanctuary.freeforums.org/index.php

This was set up when the support forum went.....here we have each other to lean on - and we need it.

xxx

The saddest part of being alone,
is having to face "what is" on my own,
the tenderness gone,
like no words in a song,
the melody,
stands inadequately,
kind of like me,
....without you.

If my love could bring you back... I miss you so much and I cry everyday. I love you endlessly and desperately. There is no words in this world to describe what I feel for you.. I miss you every second of my life.. I think of you all the time. I love you so much. I love you more than my life. I would do anything just to be with you. :weeping:

I thought I was mature enough to handle this but I can't. This has dramatically impacted my life. Sometimes I wish I never knew MJ.

Is it really better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all?

Back