Former Jackson Doctor Claims Prince Michael I Saw Resuscitation Attempts Of Father

for all of one month. but anyway.....let's move on

No let's not "move on".

I'm sorry, but is there some sort of period that a person must be a member here before they join and post?

Sadly, it was only after Michaels' death that I discovered this site, and lurked until TPTB decided to re-open memberships, and even once I joined I didn't want to post until I felt that I had something of worth to say.

Do I need to wait a certain period before I post?

Nice way to welcome a new member.

nice way to comment. honestly ur posts make me wonder. let's blame a dead man. this is the investigative part of the forum. try going to gen discussion and saying it there. we're here for answers not to blame someone who's not here.

u think fans don't know that mj was doing this? but it's up to a dr to say NO and they didn't and now they have tobe held accountable.

it' sjust that simple. read the sticky in this section. if ur not here to look for answers and want to just blame mj, then honestly, there's nothing for u to investigate, correct? you've already made ur analysis and decision

Lets get back on topic and play nice. This section is for investigative opinions not opinionated conclusions. Continue...

This is the most terrible thing i have ever heard! This man should go to prison. i personally don't like that stupid smirk he has on his pictures. He is definitely guilty.

well to be fair, the pics were taken as promo for his clinic and before mj's death. but he's in hiding rightnow. right or wrong, guilty or innocent, he'll never have a career again

Seriously, I hope this is'nt true about Prince being made to watch Dr. Murray conduct CPR on his dad!

nice way to comment. honestly ur posts make me wonder. let's blame a dead man. this is the investigative part of the forum. try going to gen discussion and saying it there. we're here for answers not to blame someone who's not here.

u think fans don't know that mj was doing this? but it's up to a dr to say NO and they didn't and now they have tobe held accountable.

it' sjust that simple. read the sticky in this section. if ur not here to look for answers and want to just blame mj, then honestly, there's nothing for u to investigate, correct? you've already made ur analysis and decision

Assuming that Michael asked for drugs and the doctor gave it to him then they're both in the wrong. That's the whole idea of "doctor shoppers".. if a doctor says no, they'll move on to another and then another and then another.

My mother's a doctor so she knows first hand what they're like. And let me tell you they do NOT give up without a fight. Every story she tells me ends up with the patient yelling at her and slamming her door when they leave.

Not saying that Michael did this, but doctor shoppers should not be let off the hook so easily. If the doctor supplied him with drugs of course he's in the wrong and should be punished, but I'm not liking this "lets blame everyone else except for Michael" mentality that's happening.

Uhhh, I HIGHLY doubt this would be true. That is just too weird.

I want the truth, all of it....I won't have peace...and I know in my heart of hearts Michael was a victim :( an absurd thing happened to him

uh did i NOT post that mj had some fault and in the end, paid the ultimate price?

where' sthe transcript from the nutritionist? she tried telling him it was dangerous and he told her HIS doctor said it was SAFE and OK.

so u can't fault mj anymore. he's dead. now u go to those who had the final say in the matter. not to give him drugs.

It really does not make sense that Prince would be there without calling 911. Just makes no sense. I'm quite sure the boy is not stupid. If he really had been there he would have known to call 911. Plus the 911 call when made directly contradicts this. I could be wrong, but it does not fit with what has come out so far.

As for the rest, well it seems like rather than investigating, a lot of people just believe everything they hear from every source and there isn't any real looking for facts. Just questions and insinuations. It didn't use to be like that. I remember the old MJJF when people investigated by fact finding not rumor mongering. It's really foreign in here sometimes. It's just like all the shows and everybody saying this and that all on the air before the tox screens are out and everyone KNOWS at least where to start with it.

If its true then that's just sick!! I mean how could you do that?!?!?

Re: Prince Michael watched the CPR

I'd just have thought that they'd know there was no use, so wouldn't do what he asked? Was he more authoritative than them or something?

yeah Dr Murray has more auhority than the paramedics do when they turn up. he can order them around

Poor Prince :( This plastic surgeon talking was not paid for his story. I sadly think some of it is def true. How sick!! Has anyone heard anything about how the kids got to the hospital? Who took them? Who else was there?

Back