Former Jackson Doctor Claims Prince Michael I Saw Resuscitation Attempts Of Father

Former Jackson Doctor Claims Prince Michael I Saw Resuscitation Attempts Of Father

Updated 11:00 PM EDT, Fri, Jul 24, 2009

Related Topics:
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...l_I_Saw_Resuscitation_Attempts_Of_Father.html

A former doctor for Michael Jackson has claimed the pop star's eldest son was called in to act as a witness as Dr. Conrad Murray performed CPR on the singer.
Dr. Steven Hoefflin, Jackson's plastic surgeon for three decades, claimed to Access Hollywood he was speaking out with the permission of Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson.

"Dr. Murray actually got… Prince Michael to personally come into the bedroom to watch him performing CPR on his father," Hoefflin claimed to Access on Friday.
Hoefflin claimed the family told him that 12-year-old Prince Michael Jackson watched in horror so Murray would have an eyewitness to his resuscitative attempt.

Hoefflin also claimed he learned that Michael Jackson was dead for at least two hours before arriving at the hospital.
Murray's rep won't comment on the ongoing investigation.

The more and more stuff comes out, the more I believe that Dr. Murray is going to be charged with manslaughter.

Something smells really bad.

I sure hope not, and it doesn't really make sense. On the 911 call the caller says the only one there was the doctor, and I think I recall the doctor saying he couldn't find anyone to call for help. So I dunno. And then, when I find one thing doubtful or wrong when these people talk, I have to doubt everything they say.

Don't you think if the kids were there, wouldn't they have cell phones too? And if there was a real emergency that this doctor cared about, he would have told someone to run to a neighbors house to use the phone to call 911.

another thing, if he was called to "witness" the CPR attempt... why would he NEED a witness? what is he trying to hide?

why wud u request for sum1 to witness cpr? hmmmm he must of knew pple were going to think he was guilty of something and tried to use prince as a witness to make it seem as if he was trying to save michael

I hope this ain't true. That's really traumatic for a kid, or anyoine for that matter, to go through.

I posted this yesterday but it was moved to the tabloid section. I don't even know what's tabloid and what isn't anymore after the family did interviews with the sun.

Anyone know if this doctor can be trusted or not?

^^^I know what u mean. Hoefflin seems trustworthy, but that doesn't mean they didn't misquote or exaggerate.

Did anyone see Access Hollywood?

If its true that's pretty effed up to do to a kid.

why wud u request for sum1 to witness cpr? hmmmm he must of knew pple were going to think he was guilty of something and tried to use prince as a witness to make it seem as if he was trying to save michael

So it would be ingrained forever in their mind. What a horrible thing to do to a child, if you were to ask me that is child abuse on it's on. Putting a child's mental state in jeapordy. That was mean an calculated. If true, this could affect him for the rst of his blessed life. But his day is coming and I hope sooner rather than later

Last edited:
Oh my dear God, WTF??? :bugeyed I so hope that is not true! But IF it is true, what does that man have in his SICK mind?? For Goooooood's sakes!!! Poor child!!

So it would be ingrained forever in their mind. What a horrible thing to do to a child, if you were to ask me that is child abuse on it's on. Putting a child's mental state in jeapordy. That was mean an calculated. If true, this could affect him for the rst of his blessed life. But his day is coming and I hope sooner rather than later
I agree!

Don't you think if the kids were there, wouldn't they have cell phones too? And if there was a real emergency that this doctor cared about, he would have told someone to run to a neighbors house to use the phone to call 911.

another thing, if he was called to "witness" the CPR attempt... why would he NEED a witness? what is he trying to hide?

The kids do have cell phones, I read on a blog from Adam Lambert that at the repasse at the Beverly Hills Hotel Prince I was showing his cousins a game on his cell phone.

If it's true, it signals some serious shadiness on behalf of Murray. Who the hell calls someone in to witness a CPR? Or is it standard practice to avoid lawsuits?

all i know, I'll believe what Prince Michael says a hell of alot quicker and easier, over the 'Doc' that has no cell phone on him. He cannot perform CPR effectively or in the proper way. Then when all else fails, cannot YELL for HELP ... "DIAL 911!!" It's the easiest thing to do in an uncertain situation.

even my 8 year old little boys could do that ish.

well then it refutes every damn story. first he collapsed, then they found him in the bed...y the hell would u make a child watch u perform cpr on their parent?

If it's true, it signals some serious shadiness on behalf of Murray. Who the hell calls someone in to witness a CPR? Or is it standard practice to avoid lawsuits?

Believe it or not, but many hospitals are now asking the families if they would wish to be in the room when a person is being resuscitated. The large hospital I work at has incorporated this, and many families do wish to be there, and I have been involved in several "code" situations with family members present. BUT, there is always either a social worker, patient relations member, chaplain, nurse, or doctor separate from the code team to help/support the family member/members.

Personally, I cannot imagine that these family members have any idea how visually traumatic it can be. However, there have been various studies done showing that it can be helpful in gaining closure. At the same time, the feeling is that if family members observe the lengths that are gone to during resus that "lawsuits" can also be avoided.

In Prince's case, if this is even true, personally I'm not sure about the benefit considering the circumstances, without trained support personnel there with him. I'm doubting this story, but who knows.

Re: Prince Michael watched the CPR

I'm sorry that this was moved to the Tab section. Actually it needs to be in MJJC Investigates. I'll move it to the right section.

No. It's standard practice for someone who is guilty of doing something wrong and he knows that he screwed up royally, panics and is desparate to find a way for it not to be all on him.

earlier reports were that the dr and Michael were in the house alone, and there was some question as to who it was that made the 911 call... two hours before the 911 call??? no... i dont believe all that is being said here at all

I believe this is the ultimate bull*hit from the press/tabloid /whatevere...it's inhuman to force a child to assist you in this ...i don't think ANYBODY would do that unless you're a cold blood assassin.

oh yeah and one more thing,: if Michael would've been d...d two hours before the dr started cpr, then why would the medical personnel after taking him to the hospital try and resuscite him for more than one more hour...it's known that it's already too late for this, right??

I believe this is the ultimate bull*hit from the press/tabloid /whatevere...it's inhuman to force a child to assist you in this ...i don't think ANYBODY would do that unless you're a cold blood assassin.

This has made my stomach turn. I can't imagine a doctor would do that to a child. That young child would have serious psychological damage.

Michael's former doctor is saying that he's speaking on behalf of, or has gotten permission from Katherine to do these interviews. If this report is true, then Dr. Murray needs to be locked away for a very long time.

oh yeah and one more thing,: if Michael would've been d...d two hours before the dr started cpr, then why would the medical personnel after taking him to the hospital try and resuscite him for more than one more hour...it's known that it's already too late for this, right??

Well don't forget that the EMT's said that they wanted to declare Michael dead at the scene but Dr. Murray wouldn't let them. So they tried to resuscitate in vein at the insistence of Dr. Murray.

This has made my stomach turn. I can't imagine a doctor would do that to a child. That young child would have serious psychological damage.

Michael's former doctor is saying that he's speaking on behalf of, or has gotten permission from Katherine to do these interviews. If this report is true, then Dr. Murray needs to be locked away for a very long time.

EXACTLY.
But, like I said, i think it's only sensationalism... *hope*

Well don't forget that the EMT's said that they wanted to declare Michael dead at the scene but Dr. Murray wouldn't let them. So they tried to resuscitate in vein at the insistence of Dr. Murray.

STILL, when someone's dead for more than an hour , let's say-, you cannot impede doctors to declare the death, the brain is gone so even if you get a pulse, you're a vegetable... gosh, i¡m sorry i cannot imagine that, it's too painful!

Back