Former Jackson Doctor Claims Prince Michael I Saw Resuscitation Attempts Of Father

I heard or read yesterday that the EMTs would have taken MJ's temperature, and that would help determine the time of death.

Heard it yesterday on the news....if this is true, that pathetic excuse of a doctor had better wear a bulletproof vest and have a dozen bodyguards with him 24/7 ...... cause he deserves whatever can happen worst to a person!!!!

Any normal HUMAN BEING - not necessarily a doctor - trying to save someone's life would concentrate on what they are doing and not on getting witnesses. You only need a witness if you know you're going to get in trouble. And he knew it.

I think this guy changes his story more often than he changes his socks. How can anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth at this point?

My heart aches for those 3 little children, I still can't comprehend how this tragedy was allowed to happen.

"Dr. Murray actually got… Prince Michael to personally come into the bedroom to watch him performing CPR on his father," Hoefflin claimed to Access on Friday.
Hoefflin claimed the family told him that 12-year-old Prince Michael Jackson watched in horror so Murray would have an eyewitness to his resuscitative attempt.
This report doesn't make a whole lot of sense. According to what Murray's lawyer said in interviews, there were security guards and a chef in the house. Why choose the 12-year-old to be a witness to the CPR? Also, Prince would certainly know his own street address and could have used his own or the doctor's cell phone to call 911. Yet it was a security guard who called 911 much later.

This report doesn't make a whole lot of sense. According to what Murray's lawyer said in interviews, there were security guards and a chef in the house. Why choose the 12-year-old to be a witness to the CPR? Also, Prince would certainly know his own street address and could have used his own or the doctor's cell phone to call 911. Yet it was a security guard who called 911 much later.

exactly, yet people choose to believe this
and how much do you want to bet this plastic surgeon who supposedly is speaking on behalf of the Jackson family will be the next in line to answer police questions? :smilerolleyes: after Murray and Klein of course

i hope its not true if only for the fact that should criminal charges be laid against murray and he was put on trial prince could be called as a witness, i'd hate for him to have to relive what he was forced to see.

I think this article is simply full of BS if I can use this term.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Exactly, considering the Doc Lawyer said "when he FOUND Michael he was UnResponsive and NOT Breathing" meaning when the Doctor walked in on Michael he was already DEAD, like Joe Jackson said "Michael HAD been DEAD", so whatever they want to say Prince I saw it was just a Show. The Doctors that had Murdered Michael and stage the RENTED house with their Meds they brought in with them on the morning of June 25, 2009 where already gone by 10AM.

Not that it necessarily makes it true of course, but the day after Michael died Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad mentionned already that one of MJ's kids was in the room at the time. If true it's one of the most horrible and heartbreaking things I ever heard in my life.

Re: Prince Michael watched the CPR

While Prince still struggles to come to terms with his father's death his 11-year-old sister Paris is dealing with her grief by sleeping with a teddy bear her dad gave her.

Michael's brother Jermaine said: "Paris sleeps with a teddy bear with Michael's scent on - it's so cute. It's a little doll that he gave her and she sleeps holding it every night."

Prince and Paris are also helping their younger brother, seven-year-old Prince Michael II, known as 'Blanket', come to terms with the loss of their beloved father.

Jermaine added: "I think 'Blanket' understands his dad has passed because of the ceremony we had. Prince and Paris are very bright and they have tried to explain it to him. And there is therapist with them to get through this time as well."
Good thing that it was JERMAINE telling us this. If it had been poor LaToya half of this thread would be about how inappropriate it is of her to talk about this stuff. Comments like these from other family members are moving/heartbreaking - comments like these from LaToya are 'attention seeking.' :angry:

Because if you fukked up leaving him on that drip and his heart stopped, you are in full out panic mode because you are already doing something that you know is illegal from the onset.

Then this thing goes horribly wrong, so in your low-life, weasel, snake-azzed mind, you think that if you can convince a 13 year old that you did all you could to help, then it might get you off.

People in full out panic mode aren't thinking rationally. They are thinking about how they can get out of this. It's like the idiots who try to out run the police when there are 50-11 helicopters over head filming to the WORLD where you are going. But they keep on running anyway.

If this is true that Dr. Murray made this child be a witness to his bullshyt, then he needs to rot below hell.

Hell is too good for him.

u can jack down the temp, keep it cooler than normal and that will delay rigor....so u can't get an accurate time of death. and with everyone working on him, his body would get warmer.

ugh what a gruesome thought but i do think mj wasn't breathing or had a pulse when he started cpr. his story aboutfinding mj w/ a pulse then doing cpr makes no sense. u don't do cpr on someone who is breathing and has a heartbeat.

and IF he did that to michael, and made him watch his father, he's in for a shit load of trouble

u can jack down the temp, keep it cooler than normal and that will delay rigor....so u can't get an accurate time of death. and with everyone working on him, his body would get warmer.

ugh what a gruesome thought but i do think mj wasn't breathing or had a pulse when he started cpr. his story aboutfinding mj w/ a pulse then doing cpr makes no sense. u don't do cpr on someone who is breathing and has a heartbeat.

and IF he did that to michael, and made him watch his father, he's in for a shit load of trouble

What pulse did he say he find? Femoral Pulse? Bull Shit.

Girl MJ was already dead. He did CPR because he was trying to cover his ass. Why didn't he tell Prince if he was watching to call 911. Did Murray have an assistant with him? Let's just say he didn't know the address, or his Sprint cell phone was not working, there were still people around who could have called 911. The only thing I can think of is "they" needed time to hide them drugs that wasn't supposed to be in the house before the paramedics arrived, that's why there was a 30 minute gap.

Yeah, precisely. CPR isn't done on a patient unless they have no pulse, if the patient is not breathing then you do mouth-to-mouth resuscitation otherwise you mess up the heart beat. If it's done correctly there's a chance of reviving the patient, otherwise you constantly check for a pulse and then move onto CPR if the pulse stops. Hell I'm not even a doctor myself and it was years ago since I learned that stuff in St John's Ambulance and I still remember it. This doc screwed up big time, either that or he deliberately left Michael to die and is just making a load of codswallop up to avoid murder charges. And IF he did use one of Michael's children to witness his futile attempts at reviving Michael then God help him on judgement day, because he is going to fry.

the whole, i went to his room, or a room, and found him lifeless but w/ a pulse...yea so many stories floating arond. but now they're saying they found NO drugs in the house until murray told him where the stash was....

in HIS closet that had PROPOFOL so um...yea that's y his ass is a suspect. so either he got someone to prescribe it for him to use on mj (klien im thinking) or he got it illegally(both scenarios are, btw) and did it himself.

but t his is negligence in the fullest form. his cell worked, he used it to call downstairs. he didn't know the address and from a cellphone, they can only tellwhat cellphone tower u are near. he's full of it, tho.

and if he did do this to michael and made him watch, he's done for. that is lasting trauma u inflicted on a child for no reason

i feel that i really want at least one person to go down BIG TIME for what happened to MJ. i think it would be appropriate.

I asked Roger Friedman if there was any truth to this article as it came from the Sun.. He simply said 'No'..

Over the past few weeks, Roger has been on the ball with everything so I'd take his word before the Sun's.

I'm so scared. So many different stories and theories. I hate this so much.

If he'd been dead for two hours, why would the hospital staff still try to resuscitate him? Surely you would be able to tell that he'd been gone that long and be pronounced dead at the scene?

The so called "Dr. Murry" asked the Paramedics not to pronounce him dead at the house. the Paramedics say that there was a flat line, no heart beat at all when the went.

the pharmacy that knew mj was dr shopping

the doctors that gave him the drugs he wasn't supposed to have

the promotors who knew he was ill and pushed him to do the shows by threatening his career

the doctor who acted w/ extreme negligence and caused this situation to transpire

The so called "Dr. Murry" asked the Paramedics not to pronounce him dead at the house. the Paramedics say that there was a flat line, no heart beat at all when the went.

I'd just have thought that they'd know there was no use, so wouldn't do what he asked? Was he more authoritative than them or something?

How terrible, but we can't blame the 'enablers' here.

Michael obviously 'craved' his drugs, and his doctor/s supplied them.

This happens with wealthy people. Unfortunately these people forget that their bodies can only take so much abuse.

Michael wanted. Michael got. Sadly his body just said, "enough".

What his doctor did afterwards is what is contentious...

wow four posts. welcome to the board.

and well, the whole issue is that it's ILLEGAL to enable and to do this. they're not in their right frame of mind so of course, u wouldn't expect them to make rational decisions.....

and yes, b/c he was a dr. he had more authority than emt's so they had to follow his orders and the drs at ucla med signed off on it.

wow four posts. welcome to the board.

and well, the whole issue is that it's ILLEGAL to enable and to do this. they're not in their right frame of mind so of course, u wouldn't expect them to make rational decisions.....

and yes, b/c he was a dr. he had more authority than emt's so they had to follow his orders and the drs at ucla med signed off on it.

Thanks. I know. Four posts, but I HAVE been lurking, but you all say what I want to say, so...

Anyway, I completely agree that what appears to have occurred has been a complete crime.

But, when someone is a 'celebrity' (particularly of MJ's caliber), they get what they want, even if it means that have to employ 'shonky' individuals to get it.

Celebrities know what they are doing when they employ these types.

TWO FUCKING HOURS?!?!! This makes my blood boil... I KNEW IT!!! I knew it was more than 30 minutes or whatever the crap he came with!!!!! Two fucking hours and he knew this!!!!!!

Too be honest how can we not believe the tabloids anymore when even the family are talking too them! I mean look at Jermaines interviews all week with the sun!!!

I suppose one way of looking at the family and plastic surgeon talking to the tabloids is that its the best way to target a mass audience to get across the truth about Michael

Thanks. I know. Four posts, but I HAVE been lurking, but you all say what I want to say, so...

Anyway, I completely agree that what appears to have occurred has been a complete crime.

But, when someone is a 'celebrity' (particularly of MJ's caliber), they get what they want, even if it means that have to employ 'shonky' individuals to get it.

Celebrities know what they are doing when they employ these types.
for all of one month. but anyway.....let's move on

it was a crime. now just how deep it lies is the issue. the dude was paid by aeg, barak and thome were investors in tii, everyone stood to make money from this. so either they just pushed forth despite mj's condition or they made it worse resulting in his death

I'd just have thought that they'd know there was no use, so wouldn't do what he asked? Was he more authoritative than them or something?

He might have been as he was 'supposed' to be a trained cardiologist... so if he had proof he was then perhaps the paramedics 'might' have believed him if this story is true. I do have a feeling he was dead before they took him, I have thought that since the first week after his death. As I think it makes the house more likely to become a crime scene if he was declared there, don't quote me on that as I'm not too sure.

Back