Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

ivy;3541452 said:
forgot to say that rest of the family was close with michael and saw and talked to him, also frank says eddie replaced him and got alot closer to michael 2004 and further

ivy;3541447 said:
Close in 2003, working on a lot of projects and such together.
December 2003 / January 2004 - After Michael charged and arraigned T-Mez tells them to cease contact. Visits Michael once in between those times but stops all contact after January 2004.
2005 verdict day - phone call
2006 /2007 - phone calls
2007 august - first time since 2004 that he has seen Michael. 4 month stay, visits Michael frequently that time period.
After that it seems to be mostly phone calls but he doesn't go into much detail. Last call he mentions in the book is around spring 2009.

ivy;3541561 said:
Really?

What we’ve never been able to tell you completely though is where Jackson’s third child, nicknamed Blanket, comes from. Sources confirm that his mother was selected from a book of egg donors supplied by Jackson’s physician. Jackson flipped through the book and selected the woman he thought was most appealing. Unlike wife Debbie Rowe, the anonymous woman is said to have been dark haired and Latina-looking, a la Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek.

there have been multiple stories that are reporting the same

if you think about the money throwback and parties in Neverland issues (which was between 1999 -2002), Michael rehired Frank after those in 2003. In late 2003/early 2004 he wasn't fired, he was told to cease contact due to the lawsuit. Also book mentions that Frank was to be again start working for Michael for TII in London. So he was rehired after the first 2 questioning. and if true was on his way to work with him again.

and the last will doesn't mean anything in regards to the Cascios. none of them are in a position or ability to be an executor and Michael didn't include anyone but his children + mother in the will. If for example if he had included Cascio's mother and father but omitted Frank that would have told us something.

Sure he was. At this point, everyone is re-writing they history with MJ.

I have been told (by someone who attended the trial & followed MJ during that time) this "he was told to cease contact due to the lawsuit" is not completely true. But we can verify this information with Thomas Mesereau, he'd surely know.

The will was signed WHILE "personal manager" Frank was running the show... someone must have told telling Roger Friedman, we should expect them to be mentioned in the will. Didn't he call the Cascios MJ's rightful heirs...? And who said the Jackons have major entitlement issues again??

FYI. I have nothing bad to say about the other Cascios, and believe MJ was extremely close to them. I think Frank is acting of his own free will.

ivy;3541561 said:
if you think about the money throwback and parties in Neverland issues (which was between 1999 -2002), Michael rehired Frank after those in 2003. In late 2003/early 2004 he wasn't fired, he was told to cease contact due to the lawsuit. Also book mentions that Frank was to be again start working for Michael for TII in London. So he was rehired after the first 2 questioning. and if true was on his way to work with him again.

Hmmmmm ...MJ didn't fire him in 2002.

Last edited:
Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

So you knew Blanket's egg donor's ethnicity? You knew that there was an egg donor and a surrogate, 2 different women? You knew that Frank helped pick her out of a binder? Well it may not have been new to you but it was to most people, even fans. Hopefully it wasn't new information to Blanket.

Actually, a lot of this has already been disclosed in that stupid Taraborrelli book. Why does it surprise you that 2 women were involved? There are, as far as I know, only two methods for surrogacy: either the woman is the genetic mother or she isn't. No big secret revealed there.

I thought it's quite obvious there were 2 women involved when MJ talked about Blanket's mom in Living with Michael Jackson. He said he knew the woman and then said he used anonymous surrogate mother. I thought everyone already knew there were 2 women. I already knew there would be 2 women involved when the documentary aired. It's the only possible explanation why MJ inconsist with his words. How come one take he said he knew the woman and then said it's anonymous. I thought at that time it's quite obvious the only reason is there are 2 women. Just at that time, I thought the egg donar is MJ's close friend and donate the egg for him. I guess the only thing Frank revealed is that MJ didn't actually knew that egg donar in person.

Last edited:
ivy;3541569 said:
more :

Now it can be revealed his mother was a pretty latino nurse who Jackson personally selected. Jacko paid Helena a $20,000 surrogacy fee to have his child and lavished her with gifts, generous expenses and staff to see to her needs.

An unknown woman, also chosen for her gene pool, was the egg donor – effectively making her Blanket’s biological mother. The woman was paid a mere $3,500 for her contribution and signed legal papers handing over all rights to the child. Her identity is an even bigger secret within the Jackson family. It is unlikely she was even told that her eggs were involved in Blanket’s birth.

Dr Schmidt, who is bound by confidentiality rules but can talk in general terms, said: “The surrogate is the carrier of the baby. The biological mom is the egg donor. “The surrogate has no connection to the child. It’s not their kid. On the birth certificate you can say whoever you want. That’s why you hire anattorney.

And this is from a tabloid, right?

claudiadoina;3541566 said:
Sources, stories, okay so Frank inspired himself from there or this is the truth.Who knows and who cares?Is nobody's business but Michael's and Blanket's.

I don't recall Michael saying this in so many words anyway.

This matter should have been left out, has nothing to do with their friendship and as you said this book is about their GREAT friendship, isn't that so?

From the book :

She sounded like someone Michael would like. Describing herself, she said, “I’m a positive person. I see the good in people. I’m not judgmental… I’m very spiritual, do awareness work, and read a ton of books.”

yes such a terrible information to reveal to the public. I can't imagine the horror of Blanket when he reads that his biological mother was a good person concerned with helping people and reading books. Terrible.

SMDH.

and to add: the family was involved with Blanket's birth so it's something that they were a part of not a random story. (Frank's mother Connie was there for all the births).

^^^^I'll ask again?
What this has to do with their friendship?

“I’m a positive person. I see the good in people. I’m not judgmental… I’m very spiritual, do awareness work, and read a ton of books.”

Not slender and tall?:scratch:

ivy;3541575 said:
From the book :

She sounded like someone Michael would like. Describing herself, she said, “I’m a positive person. I see the good in people. I’m not judgmental… I’m very spiritual, do awareness work, and read a ton of books.”

yes such a terrible information to reveal to the public. I can't imagine the horror of Blanket when he reads that his biological mother was a good person concerned with helping people and reading books. Terrible.

SMDH.

and to add: the family was involved with Blanket's birth so it's something that they were a part of not a random story. (Frank's mother Connie was there for all the births).

Did Frank tell you if his mother read the book before it was published? I cannot imagine her going along with this mess. She is so protective of MJ...I wonder if she knows what he put in there.

This would have been a good question for him.

Claudia, I suspect Frank himself was the source for these tabloid stories about Blanket's birth. And many others.

Since Roger Friedman doesn't believe Prince & Paris are MJ's biological kids, would it be safe to assume Frank also provided him with that info?

Last edited:

yes, so? The point is that it's not NEW information. It was already known.

I thought it's quite obvious there were 2 women involved when MJ talked about Blanket's mom in Living with Michael Jackson. He said he knew the woman and then said he used anonymous surrogate mother. I thought everyone already knew there were 2 women. I already knew there would be 2 women involved when the documentary aired. It's the only possible explanation why MJ inconsist with his words. How come one take he said he knew the woman and then said it's anonymous. I thought at that time it's quite obvious the only reason is there are 2 women. Just at that time, I thought the egg donar is MJ's close friend and donate the egg for him. I guess the only thing Frank revealed is that MJ didn't actually knew that egg donar in person.

If you believe the other stories he knew the surrogate but not the donor.

and I realize not many people here are fans of rational thinking and common sense - but an anonymous egg donor makes all the sense in the world.

Birth certificates include the time, place of birth and the doctors name. So a surrogate even if they didn't know the name of the parent would be able to look to public birth certificate of Blanket and realize that she was the surrogate for him. (how many surrogates give birth at the same time and same place). The only way to stop a custody war is to make sure that the surrogate is not the biological mother and another egg donor is used.

So even if surrogate realizes that she carried Michael Jackson's baby , she can make no claims as she's not the biological mother
and if the biological mother is an anonymous egg donor, she would have no idea that she's the biological mother of Blanket.

^^^^I'll ask again?
What this has to do with their friendship?

and I already wrote it : the family was involved with Blanket's birth so it's something that they were a part of not a random story. (Frank's mother Connie was there for all the births).

Michael told them he would be a father again. they were there when the donor was selected. Frank was the one that called the doctors and told them which donor Michael wanted. His mother Connie was there when Blanket was born and brought from hospital. That's their friendship relationship.

Frank also writes about changing Paris's diapers and such.

Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

Did Frank tell you if his mother read the book before it was published? I cannot imagine her going along with this mess. She is so protective of MJ...I wonder if she knows what he put in there.

This would have been a good question for him.

Claudia, I suspect Frank himself was the source for these tabloid stories about Blanket's birth. And many others.

Since Roger Friedman doesn't believe Prince & Paris are not MJ's biological kids, would it be safe to assume Frank also provided him with that info?

You're right, me neither.
And Frank seems to have answers for all the questions.

And if he was the source at least he is consistent.

Since Roger Friedman doesn't believe Prince & Paris are not MJ's biological kids, would it be safe to assume Frank also provided him with that info?

No. In the book Michael is the biological father.

Part about Blanket

Now, in the Florida hotel room, Michael was telling me that everything had worked out. A surrogate mother was pregnant with Michael and the donor’s baby.

reporting what Debbie said

I will carry your baby and make you a father.

his paternity is not questioned in the book.

edited to add: Debbie being the biological mother of Prince and Paris is not questioned either. He writes that with Debbie out of the picture he needed an egg donor.

So why Mike didn't choose the parents Cascios to be the guardian of his kids when Katherine will die ?

ivy;3541587 said:
No. In the book Michael is the biological father.

Part about Blanket

Now, in the Florida hotel room, Michael was telling me that everything had worked out. A surrogate mother was pregnant with Michael and the donor’s baby.

reporting what Debbie said

I will carry your baby and make you a father.

his paternity is not questioned in the book.

We just don't know what he has been telling Friedman, now do we? He didn't raise the issue in his book, for obvious reasons....but what has he been feeding Friedman for the past 6-7 years?

Friedman seems to trust Frank...so I doubt it, if he had told him MJ was the kids' father, he would still hold such a strong confidence that MJ wasn't.

Didn't Frank call MJ a "situational addict" 2 weeks ago...? Then just this week, flip flopped to "he wasn't an addict" for fan pleasure and... their money?

Again, talking out of both side of his mouth. Duplicity. He knows how to play both sides.

Last edited:

We just don't know what he has been telling Friedman, now do we? He didn't raise the issue in his book, for obvious reasons....but what has he been feeding Friedman for the past 6-7 years?

Friedman seems to trust Frank...so I doubt it, if he had told him MJ was the kids' father, he would still hold such a strong believe that MJ wasn't.

most people can form an independent opinion despite of what other people might be telling them.

don't you like me and trust me but yet refuse my point of view in this topic?

so similarly Friedman might be believing one thing Frank might have told him and not believe in another thing he was told. As I always say life is not only Black and White, you have grays as well.

Didn't Frank call MJ a "situational addict" 2 weeks ago...? Then just this week, flip flopped to "he wasn't an addict" for fan pleasure and... their money?

Again, talking out of both side of his mouth. Duplicity. He knows how to play both sides.

the issue is he doesn't call Michael an addict in his book. So it's not a flip flop IMO. In his book he mentions a period of time 1999-2001 that Michael had issues with drugs due to bridge fall and later the emotional events of Sony. That's a situation, that's a period. Multiple times he goes on to write he was not an addict. so I don't see it as flip flop. I see it as a big misunderstanding of what he actually said. and he's not that good on the interviews. He seems to be struggling actually.

most people can form an independent opinion despite of what other people might be telling them.

don't you like me and trust me but yet refuse my point of view in this topic?

so similarly Friedman might be believing one thing Frank might have told him and not believe in another thing he was told. As I always say life is not only Black and White, you have grays as well.

the issue is he doesn't call Michael an addict in his book. So it's not a flip flop IMO. In his book he mentions a period of time 1999-2001 that Michael had issues with drugs due to bridge fall and later the emotional events of Sony. That's a situation, that's a period. Multiple times he goes on to write he was not an addict. so I don't see it as flip flop. I see it as a big misunderstanding of what he actually said. and he's not that good on the interviews. He seems to be struggling actually.

Are you freakin' kidding me...?

I adore you....

I still think MJ wouldn't have liked him writing this book. He would have been very hurt...And as a "friend"... Cascio should have put his very private "friend" own wish ahead of his damned pocket.

Enough Frank Cascio debate for me for today.... exhausted.

Sources, stories, okay so Frank inspired himself from there or this is the truth.Who knows and who cares?Is nobody's business but Michael's and Blanket's.I don't recall Michael saying this in so many words anyway.

This matter should have been left out, has nothing to do with their friendship and as you said this book is about their GREAT friendship, isn't that so?
True. Michael actually told two different stories to Bashir. In the first he said that he had a relationship with the mother. He didn't say that the mother was a surrogate in that version. The second version said that Blanket's biological mother was an anonymous surrogate. The media and most people chose to believe the second version. I always assumed that Michael told two different stories because he didn't want the public to know the exact truth.

IMO anonymous sources are not the same thing as having something verified through a friend and former employee. No I'm not surprised by Frank's revelation but I still don't think that it was his place to give details and verify something that Michael never did. If I believed the rumors about Blanket's mother that are floating around I would think that she was a girlfriend who left Michael and her baby because he was cheating on her. There have been so many rumors and anonymous sources about Blanket's biological mother.

yes, so? The point is that it's not NEW information. It was already known.

Since when do MJ fans use the tabloids and anonymous sources as known information about Michael? Have we started believing what the tabloids say about Michael?

Last edited:

Since when do MJ fans use the tabloids and anonymous sources as known information about Michael? Have we started believing what the tabloids say about Michael?

kindly point out where I said anything about believing them.

"The point is that it's not NEW information. It was already known."

Knowing and believing aren't the same thing. A lot of information is written and yes we read them all and know them all. that's what makes them not new and known. Believing or not is a totally different thing.

I believe the egg donor story was first reported by Friedman, who likely got the story from Frank himself.

kindly point out where I said anything about believing them.

"The point is that it's not NEW information. It was already known."

Knowing and believing aren't the same thing. A lot of information is written and yes we read them all and know them all. that's what makes them not new and known. Believing or not is a totally different thing.
I wouldn't call that known information, I would call that speculation. IMO known information is things that I know to be true.

I wouldn't call that known information, I would call that speculation. IMO known information is things that I know to be true.

I used known as "publicly written / mentioned before" hence the explanation of "not new".

I never claimed them to be a fact (= known to be true), or made any claims of believing.

To me it's simple : Michael mentioned a surrogate, surrogates / egg donor were rumored in the media, Jackson family members mentioned that before etc etc etc.. When I read it now, it wasn't a ground breaking revelation. I felt like I heard it all before. The only thing "new" was the egg donors characteristics (her being Hispanic was also widely reported) and she was nice.

I used known as "publicly written / mentioned before" hence the explanation of "not new".

I never claimed them to be a fact (= known to be true), or made any claims of believing.

To me it's simple : Michael mentioned a surrogate, surrogates / egg donor were rumored in the media, Jackson family members mentioned that before etc etc etc.. When I read it now, it wasn't a ground breaking revelation. I felt like I heard it all before. The only thing "new" was the egg donors characteristics (her being Hispanic was also widely reported) and she was nice.
I understand why you used the term known information now. As I said in the prior post what you call known information I call speculation. Yes, everything that you said has been speculated in the past about Blanket's biological mother. It has also been speculated, by mostly fans, that she was a woman that Michael had been in a relationship with, because Michael said that also.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ayful-love-nerdy-women.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Michael Jackson loved to play pranks, according to a new book by the singer's former personal assistant-turned-personal manager.

The novel titled My Friend Michael: An Ordinary Friendship With An Extraordinary Man is by Frank Cascio, one of Jackson’s long-time friends.

It says the King of Pop, who died in 2009, used to show up at Cascio's doorstep and helped clean his house.

article-2063686-0EDDC31200000578-601_468x688.jpg

It also reveals the fun-loving singer giggled while throwing a bucket of water over unsuspecting dinner guests.

It's the Michael most people never heard about, and the man that Cascio says he knew best.
Jackson's former friend spent twenty years with the Thriller singer on the road and in the writer's New Jersey home.

But the book also chronicles a darker side of the pop star, including his reported drug use.
Cascio makes the stunning claim that Jackson had been taking Propofol, the drug that claimed his life, as early as 1999.

The novel also alleges the singer was high on drugs ahead of his 30th anniversary concerts, which were staged in 2001.

Cascio, who became a family friend to Jackson at age five, says he first noticed the star taking the drug Demerol while accompanying him on his Dangerous tour in 1993.

He also claims that Jackson started one of his anniversary shows an hour late because the star was high on drugs.

'My naive belief that Michael wouldn't let his medicine interfere with the show blew up in my face,' Cascio writes.

'I can't begin to describe my disappointment and panic at this moment,' he continues.

The AP reports that the book, which was released on November 15, says Jackson was first introduced to Demerol in 1984 after he burned his head during a Pepsi commercial shoot.

Cascio says Jackson also took Propofol in 1999 in Munich when the singer was 50 feet in the air and instead of coming down slowly, the platform Jackson was on fell down.

Cascio also writes that Jackson had taken Demerol to treat the skin disease vitiligo, and grew worried about his drug use.

'It had become clear to me that Michael's drug use was escalating,' he wrote. Cascio said sometimes he paid doctors in cash 'because all of Michael's medical issues had to be kept from the public and their cost off the books.'

He also said he had some of the prescriptions written out in his name.

'Over the years, I had grown accustomed to seeing doctors coming and going, particularly in late tours, when Michael was under great stress and needed help falling asleep.'

Cascio said he wanted to seek out help, but didn't know who to turn to. Ahead of Jackson's 2001 anniversary shows, he said he spoke to Janet, Randy and Tito about their brother's drug use. He writes that Jackson's siblings approached him, but the singer 'simply pushed them away.'

The pop star's doctor, Conrad Murray, was convicted earlier this month of involuntary manslaughter for supplying the insomnia-plagued Jackson with the powerful operating-room anaesthetic Propofol to help him sleep as he rehearsed for his big comeback.

My Friend Michael also takes a look at some of Jackson's personal and professional moments with Cascio writing that he and Jackson 'had gotten stoned on a few occasions up in the mountains,' and that Jackson would drink wine out of juice bottles and soda cans.

Jackson invited Cascio to work as his personal assistant a year after he graduated high school. He later became his personal manager.

Throughout the book, Cascio writes that Jackson had a love for them and wanted to father 10 kids in total.

Cascio says Princess Diana was at the top of Jackson's list of women he wanted to date, and that Jackson made out with one of his fan club members.

'He tended to like tall, slender women whom I'd describe as nerdy in a sexy way,' he writes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ayful-love-nerdy-women.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
It also reveals the fun-loving singer giggled while throwing a bucket of water over unsuspecting dinner guests..

It's the Michael most people never heard about, and the man that Cascio says he knew best.
Jackson's former friend spent twenty years with the Thriller singer on the road and in the writer's New Jersey homeBut the book also chronicles a darker side of the pop star, including his reported drug use.
Cascio makes the stunning claim that Jackson had been taking Propofol, the drug that claimed his life, as early as 1999.

The novel also alleges the singer was high on drugs ahead of his 30th anniversary concerts, which were staged in 2001.

Cascio, who became a family friend to Jackson at age five, says he first noticed the star taking the drug Demerol while accompanying him on his Dangerous tour in 1993.

He also claims that Jackson started one of his anniversary shows an hour late because the star was high on drugs.

'My naive belief that Michael wouldn't let his medicine interfere with the show blew up in my face,' Cascio writes.

'I can't begin to describe my disappointment and panic at this moment,' he continues.

The AP reports that the book, which was released on November 15, says Jackson was first introduced to Demerol in 1984 after he burned his head during a Pepsi commercial shoot.

Cascio says Jackson also took Propofol in 1999 in Munich when the singer was 50 feet in the air and instead of coming down slowly, the platform Jackson was on fell down.

Cascio also writes that Jackson had taken Demerol to treat the skin disease vitiligo, and grew worried about his drug use.

'It had become clear to me that Michael's drug use was escalating,' he wrote. Cascio said sometimes he paid doctors in cash 'because all of Michael's medical issues had to be kept from the public and their cost off the books.'

He also said he had some of the prescriptions written out in his name.

'Over the years, I had grown accustomed to seeing doctors coming and going, particularly in late tours, when Michael was under great stress and needed help falling asleep.'

Cascio said he wanted to seek out help, but didn't know who to turn to. Ahead of Jackson's 2001 anniversary shows, he said he spoke to Janet, Randy and Tito about their brother's drug use. He writes that Jackson's siblings approached him, but the singer 'simply pushed them away.'

The pop star's doctor, Conrad Murray, was convicted earlier this month of involuntary manslaughter for supplying the insomnia-plagued Jackson with the powerful operating-room anaesthetic Propofol to help him sleep as he rehearsed for his big comeback.

My Friend Michael also takes a look at some of Jackson's personal and professional moments with Cascio writing that he and Jackson 'had gotten stoned on a few occasions up in the mountains,' and that Jackson would drink wine out of juice bottles and soda cans.

Jackson invited Cascio to work as his personal assistant a year after he graduated high school. He later became his personal manager.

Throughout the book, Cascio writes that Jackson had a love for them and wanted to father 10 kids in total.

Cascio says Princess Diana was at the top of Jackson's list of women he wanted to date, and that Jackson made out with one of his fan club members.

'He tended to like tall, slender women whom I'd describe as nerdy in a sexy way,' he writes.

POSITIVE
NEGATIVE
NEUTRAL
Hmmm I guess the proprotions are balanced :rant:

POSITIVE
NEGATIVE
NEUTRAL
Hmmm I guess the proprotions are balanced :rant:

funny how quickly people forget

a few hours ago responding to me:

and now you act like "daily mail" a tabloid is a respectable source?

ooookayyy.

Unfortunately you couldn't expect anything less from the Mail.

I went though the last chapters in book store to get the whole picture of what Frank Cascio wrote. not only Klein, the Jacksons, Rabbi Schumley were nice in his book, he also put Marc Schaffel and Tommy Mottola in a postive light. there were no mention of the Jackson brother's drama before the 30 special, but he didn't forget to talk about how hard he worked on mj's 30 special and didn't get credit from the show. MTV's artist of the millennium, Sony's promotion of invincible... he implied Michael should be taken blame. Everyone seemed good but Michael. probably because being friends with Roger Friedman for too long? He wrote Liz stopped talking to Michael for one year until Michael sent her a letter asking for forgiveness, and how Michael blamed his business advisers for this mistake and finally Liz forgave him... This is a factual lie! I am always wondering why he said that, but later it made sense to me. he said during/after the trial Michael believed Frank betrayed him and his brother Eddie also thought he went on TV for attention. He demanded Michael's apology for all the things he had to suffer. "paranoia" was the word appeared very often in the last chapters about Michael, it seemed like he tried to discredit Michael and put himself in a positvie light about their fall out. it's so one side story.

anyway the book is self-serving to me. He gave me the feeling that he always tried to play both side, fans got some funny stories and publisher/media got the dirts. is this how he worked with Michael?

Last edited:

funny how quickly people forget

a few hours ago responding to me:

and now you act like "daily mail" a tabloid is a respectable source?

ooookayyy.

I didn't forget but this is entire other issue.Is about the headlines and articles generated by the book.Not about if we, the fans, believe or not, not about if is true or not.

This issue isnt about what tabloids will write- this thread is about the actual book
some want to discuss the tabloids as being a reliable source of what the book is about and the
negative way they write. Like you expect them to write the truth or anything good. So to use
tabloid articles against Michael or anyone is just mind boggling to me.

Tabloids and media are going to be negative thats a given. Do you expect them to write positive things about MJ ??
They have always been that way with anything concerning Michael. Did we attck MJ for how the tabloid took his
words or deeds and write them out of context to make him look stupid or sinister?? Thats their job $$$$$$
"Good news doesnt sell" ~ MJ... A tabloid or biased media report is NOT a proper book review and its not
the writers fault for how a tabloid wants to twist or sensationlise the actual content or what they wrote

The tabloid/media is going to post negative and out of context crap .. no matter what ..
as long as they can place Michael Jacksons name $$$ in the artcle is all they care about

We are not her to defend the tabloids - in fact we are just trying to clarify in context
what the actual book says .. some want to believe the tabloid ish ??? and even seem
offended when they are told its twisted and not proper .. ???? like they want what the
negative tabloids write be the truth - Just somethign wrong with that picture to me

But the public does read tabloids. That's the problem -- this is the publicity this book is generating with both tabs and legit media, it's all negative.

I do understand your concern. I really do - I am also hurt by what tabloid write :(
All we can do is look at the positive side to that., The sensational twists is what sells books
so it will cause many people wil buy the book for themselves learn all the beautiful things
about MJ in it. plus Michael has people all over the world that loves him. The media is not
going to ever take that away.

There will always be haters and always be those tabloid junkies who believe them and the bad press
I just hope we dont become tabloid junkies .. and that we use truth to "fight againts" what they say
I find myself confused when I go to these articles and see fans defending what is written and say look
what Franks said or did and attck him by the content in those articles. Myself I correct them using what
was actually said in the book to show people what was written about MJ. I feel i am fighting against other
fans who have an agenda and are not seeking or wanting the truth. You dont know how very sad I feel.

No matter if the stories already been out there doesn't mean that Frank as a right to confirm many of them and go into such detail about them cause many will believe them now just because of that. One thing is reading it in a tabloid or an article and another is that a former close Friend of MJ says their true. Only MJ should be the one to do that. Especially when it invovles his own children and since MJ has spoken about some things before he should have the last say, the final word cause it's his life and it shouldn't have someone adding to it.

Also I know that I can read the book for free if I wanted too. But, I also find it surprising that those who support the book and/or bought it would want people to read it for free. I don't see that as supporting Frank in anyway and one would think he wouldn't like that. But, okay...lol The summaries may not be the "whole picture" as some want to call it but, it provides alot of info that IS in the book. So I don't see the problem with me addressing what's being provided by some who did read it. If I would of had no issues with what's being provided and just agreed to what was being written by some we wouldn't even be having this disccussion, which I also find very telling. Plus, I don't need to read the whole book to know he is wrong about Liz not talking to MJ for a yr, be uncomfortable about his realtionship with Shumely, not liking so much private things being revealed whether heard or not before and etc like I said before. So me reading the whole book will not changed what I already don't like about the book. Which is the very reason why I didn't buy it in the first place. lol

Last edited:

^^ I agree you have thre right to hold your opinion above and that you have the right to feel as you want to about the book and what Frank wote. Not every one is going to agree or like the book. I have mixed feelings. There is so much i do like and some i wish was never stated. Im not saying its right or wrong to reveel it nor am i going to judge Frank. There are just some things i personally didnt want to know. I loved the mystery. but regardless like I said before this book only makes me love and respect MJ all the more if thats even possible... What I dont understand is your .. lol.

Back