Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

Why is Mj getting blamed for their alleged fall out. I find that kinda Fed up.

sorry but you really SHOULD read the book or stop making these assumptions and create negative versions of stuff when it's not in the book. Michael isn't blamed. Eddie trusts Michael's judgement about Frank betraying him during the trial and that's the reason for fall out.

can't defend his own brother more detailed in his own book

the book is about Frank's friendship with Michael. It's NOT about the other stuff. This shouldn't be this hard to grasp.

Re: Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael" book release date Nov 15 ,2011 / Excerpt posted at @pg151

I personally don't see why some fans are so up and arms about this book. The only real flaw I've seen is that Frank could had been a little more clearer on some points. But, unlike most, he made it clear that these are his thoughts and his point-of-view of things. He doesn't make his opinions into facts unlike others who had written books about Michael.

Honestly, it seemed most of this anger comes more from the fact that some fans are not really ready to hear anything about Michael at the moment. Namely, if it isn't about his music or some happy-go-lucky memory, fans see it as a betrayal to speak of anything else. Which is fine if you feel that way. I understand some fans are quiet sensitive at the moment because of the trial and the aftermath. But, do go demonizing and belittling a person just because you may not agree with their view point.

Seriously, I've seen more hate in this thread in the passed couple weeks than what was given for Toya's second book, which is far more damaging and belittling to Michael. Heck, I didn't even see this level of anger when Klien said he was writing a book. The same with Rowe's self-serving book.

Eddie trusts Michael's judgement about Frank betraying him during the trial and that's the reason for fall out.
And what would u call that? lol Eddie believing MJ words over his own brothers. Hence the reason for the fall out between the brothers for yrs was cause of MJ. So MJ is the reason or to blame for that. U made it more clearer now, not discredited what I said. lol

the book is about Frank's friendship with Michael. It's NOT about the other stuff. This shouldn't be this hard to grasp.
Oh really? Then why is Liz Taylor and so many others that aren't MJ in the book mentioned? It was because of their relationships/Friendship with MJ too, something Eddie had with MJ aswell as Frank would know it. So right back at u that this shouldn't be so hard to grasp! -_-

And what would u call that? lol Eddie believing MJ words over his own brother. Hence the reason for the fall out between the brothers for yrs was cause of MJ. So MJ is the reason or to blame for that. U made it more clearer now, not discredited what I said. lol

well he's not blaming Michael for it in the book. He's blaming his brother. but whatever rocks your boat.

Oh really? Then why is Liz Taylor and so many other that aren't MJ in the book mention? Because of their relationships/Friendship with MJ something Eddie had with MJ too. So right back at u that this shouldn't be so hard to grasp! -_-

I guess I wasn't clear. Michael Jackson was alive between 1958 and 2009. Frank's relationship with Michael was between years 1984 and 2009. Now is it clear? That's the period the book covers.

well he's not blaming Michael for it in the book. He's blaming his brother. but whatever rocks your boat.

I guess I wasn't clear. Michael Jackson was alive between 1958 and 2009. Frank's relationship with Michael was between years 1984 and 2009. Now is it clear? That's the period the book covers.
He blames his brother for believing MJ instead of him. Same ish. And like I said others are mentioned in the book that are not MICHAEL JACKSON. That is also VERY CLEAR!

You do know that Frank didn't involve writing those songs. Eddie is the one who should come out to clear his name not Frank. Frank said clear that at the time he was living in New York and travel between NJ and NY to visit MJ and his family. His relationship kind of fall out with Eddie because of MJ. How can you expect he to know what happened to those tracks?????? Why people kept mixing Eddie with Frank just because they shared the same last name?

He did in the third portion of his book.
What did he say about how close they were between 2003 and 2009? Did they talk or see each other often or rarely during those years?

He blames his brother for believing MJ instead of him. Same ish. And like I said others are mentioned in the book that are not MICHAEL JACKSON. That is also VERY CLEAR!

as I said continue to believe whatever you want to.. you are trying to create negativity for the sake of creating it. It doesn't read like that when you read it and it's rich that you think you understand it better without even reading it. and apparently the fact that Michael died in 2009 and the book covers the years that he was alive escapes you. but I'm wasting my time and energy here. like a wise man said : haters gonna hate. peace out..

Really? Is that the same book that describes Michael as being obsessed with Jordy Chandler and recounting situations as if the author were there in the room when they happened? Taraborrelli hardly knew Michael at all, unlike Frank who writes of no such thing in his book.

A biographer don't need to know you to writ about you, they can reshearch you and talk to persons who are eye witness to you life story, as I say before JRandy book is not perfect, but for now it all we have. And honestly I think someone who did not know MJ will do a good job of writing his story.

What did he say about how close they were between 2003 and 2009? Did they talk or see each other often or rarely during those years?

Close in 2003, working on a lot of projects and such together.
December 2003 / January 2004 - After Michael charged and arraigned T-Mez tells them to cease contact. Visits Michael once in between those times but stops all contact after January 2004.
2005 verdict day - phone call
2006 /2007 - phone calls
2007 august - first time since 2004 that he has seen Michael. 4 month stay, visits Michael frequently that time period.
After that it seems to be mostly phone calls but he doesn't go into much detail. Last call he mentions in the book is around spring 2009.

And u can continue to believe what u want aswell. My comments come from what u guys are writting about the book. So how am I making up stuff just to hate? Give me a break.

I never mentioned that being brothers meant they knew every little detail about one another, and to address a controversy doesn't mean all the facts need to be known. Certainly, Michael's own siblings have been doing that haven't they? Not that I condone their conduct most of the time.

Frank need not be involved in the songs to be guilty of letting Michael down, because he certainly did, with this book.

He did talked about those tracks and he stated that MJ told him that he is going to work with Eddie to record some tracks. If you read the book, it's obvious that he believe those tracks are real. So what else you expect him to say? He said what he know about the track.

December 2003 / January 2004 - After Michael charged and arraigned T-Mez tells them to cease contact. Visits Michael once in between those times but stops all contact after January 2004.
2006 /2007 - phone calls
2007 august - first time since 2004 that he has seen Michael. 4 month stay, visits Michael frequently that time period.
After that it seems to be mostly phone calls but he doesn't go into much detail. Last call he mentions in the book is around spring 2009.
Thanks.

Why is MJ getting blamed for their alleged fall out? I find that kinda Fed up. And when exactly did the fall out occur? It wasn't during the tracks because as u stated he was going back and forth from NJ to NY to see BOTH MJ and his FAM. So was it after the tracks were done? But, It couldn't be true anymore? They must have made up since the WHOLE Cascio Family was on Oprah together talking about MJ as a friend and the tracks. Two subjects they all knew was the topic of the show and they all came together as a family. So I don't see how they never had a covo about the situation that's hanging like a dark shadow over the Cascio name. How can Frank be so willing to tell private ish about MJ and others like Liz and Lisa Marie but, can't defend his own brother in more detail in his own book? Sorry but, I'm calling B.S on this.

You really need to go read the book if you want to keep questioning him. Why kept question him without knowing what he said and kept mis interpreting the content? I am not saying MJ getting blamed. Eddie and Frank's relationship kind of fall out because MJ believe Frank betrayed him and Eddie believed MJ over Frank. Frank came back home to talked to MJ and Eddie think Frank was pushing MJ too hard to discuss the trial issue. Base on Frank said in the book, I think Eddie also kind of angry about MJ-Frank fall out situation and have edge toward Frank. Frank solved his problem with MJ when MJ went to their house to celebrate Frank's mother's birthday in 2007. They talked for hours and MJ told him that he is going to work with Eddie. At that time Frank live in New York. MJ stayed there for around 4 months. During the time, Frank travel between NJ and NY to visit his parents and MJ. He wasn't around all the time~~~~~How is he supposed to know the whole thing. He only knew that MJ was working with Eddie and they were recording. It's not like Frank just hanging around and watch them work constantly.

Last edited:

forgot to say that rest of the family was close with michael and saw and talked to him, also frank says eddie replaced him and got alot closer to michael 2004 and further

And u can continue to believe what u want aswell. My comments come from what u guys are writting about the book. So how am I making up stuff just to hate? Give me a break.

you are misinterapting , seriously you should read the book if you ara going to debate on what is said in it

^ The more u guys explain the more I stand by what I said because to me I understood perfectly what I am reading. The problem is some don't like how I'm saying it but, oh well. Agree to disagree. And stop tellin me and others to read the book, we don't want to put money in his pocket so it isn't smart to tell us that now is it? Don't want people to ask questions then stop summerizing the book then. Cause no one will buy it if ur given away the info so freely. We appreciated the info coming in but, just because we understand it diffrently don't mean we should be attacked over it. No need to try to sell the book so hard if those that brought it enjoyed it, I say good for u and move on.

So after reading all the preview I still think its wrong for frank to write a book about MJ personal life, yes the book seam to make for the unknow gossip about MJ, true a boy eyes. I would more buy another J Randy book than frank book, and no idont hate frank, I just believe his silence would have speak more about there friendship thank a book with part of the story, who is going to tell the other parts?
This remind me of two instance when I invade MJ privacy. {1} I was listening to the glanda tapes and half way in the tapes this feeling come over me telling me this is so wrong you are ear dropping on a man private conversation, I feel so ashame and did not listen anymore.
{2} I was reading MJ autopsy report and this same feeling of wrongness came up on me on like I am invading MJ privacy.
Story that I shear with My friends are not necessary thing I might want everyone around me to see and know, e ery human have a right to a private life,
The fact that we have to dig so deep to uncover MJ drug use simple mean he did not have a drug problem, but issue where he depend on medacation to help him deal with those issues.
From all the preview I read none say frank make this point any clearly than before, so what was the propose of this book if not to gossip about MJ and then some?
So is the money from the book sale going to build that children hospital MJ dream about? If so I would buy the book, because that is the only way I can see MJ justifying what frank did.

Seriously. You would rather buy a book from someone who thinks MJ was innocent in '05 but not so sure about '93, and who states quite clearly that MJ wore a false nose etc., etc.,

We have to dig so deep to uncover MJ's drug use because every other person including his mother is calling him a drug addict. If my understanding of this section of Frank's book is right, it is defending Michael and is only a small section.

I agree, and I will add the part about Blanket's egg donor/ surrogate. I think that information IF it's true should have been Blanket's decision to tell the world if he wants to when he is older. I feel that Frank over stepped his bounds on that one. I haven't read the book, just the summaries, reviews and excerpts posted, but it seems to me that Frank tries to straddle the lines with the book. He tells enough feel good stories to satisfy Michael's fans and salacious stories to satisfy the general public, media headlines and reinforces some media stereotypes about Michael.

Thats nothing new.

And its very possible that Michael could've actually said 'don't write a book about me PERIOD'....for all we know Frank could've included the 'while I'm alive' part for his own purpose.

Bottomline, none of us can be 100% sure that anything we are reading from these books being published now are completely accurate. The one person who could verify or not these statements is'nt here to do so.

Could have, might have, can't believe this is still being argued over.

I don't know because I have not read frank book, my issue with his book is not if it's true or false.. Its because Michael never had many people he could count on, so I see frank writing a book about him as a betrayal of the friendship,
As for a book to tell about MJ you may try "J. Randy Taraborrelli" the magic the madness the whole story along with MJ own book moon walk between those two you will learn some truth. They read like how a biography is to read.
Some will disagree about J. Randy Taraborrelli book but it's looking to be MJ only biography so far that tell from beging to end.

Wow, I can't believe you are promoting Randy's book over Franks, why?

^ The more u guys explain the more I stand by what I said because to me I understood perfectly what I am reading. The problem is some don't like how I'm saying it but, oh well. Agree to disagree. And stop tellin me and others to read the book, we don't want to put money in his pocket so it isn't smart to tell us that now is it? Don't want people to ask questions then stop summerizing the book then. Cause no one will buy it if ur given away the info so freely. We appreciated the info coming in but, just because we understand it diffrently don't mean we should be attacked over it. No need to try to sell the book so hard if those that brought it enjoyed it, I say good for u and move on.

So you want those that are pro the book to provide you with the information, so some can twist it and read what they want to and for us to move on so you can be left to your feeding frenzy? The part I agree with you is that if it were down to just me, based on how this was being received before it was released, I would not post the summaries nor would I post the photos. We get it, you don't like the idea of the book, I say good for you and move on.

The simple solution seems to be, people that read the book and love it for whatever reason shouldn't push their feellings on those opposing it.
At the same time, people that haven't read the book and are against it for reasons they feel is right shouldn't push their feelings on those for the book.

Isn't that what this really comes down too?
It really isn't a crime if some people choose not to read this book. At the end of the day we come here for Michael, whether we all support Frank's book or not in the big scheme of things really isn't that important.
As people have said, this book is just Frank's opinion / view on things, right?
Maybe we need to treat this book as such from now on? Even if some completely agree/ believe everything the guy says.
Some have doubts and personally I don't see why that is so bad?
Everyone already agrees that he knew Michael well at some point and the family was close.

Honestly I can understand both sides.

Last edited:

I started to do summary because my mother order it for me as gift and amazon sent me one day before the releasing days. At beginning I just wanted to share what I read since at the time people wanted to know the content before they got the book. Ivy asked me to summarize it before she got the book. After more and more people got the book, I stop doing it because I think it's better for everyone read themselves then judge. After that, People asked questions so I gave out my interpretation or summary.

When I said, go read the book then debate. I am not saying you should go buy the book if you don't want to. I said in other post too that people should really go read the book and said you don't need to give the money to Frank if you don't want to. How come now you are accusing me pushing people to buy the book? You can either go stand in the bookstore to read it. You can buy and read it then return it. It's the internet world, I believe it would have a copy for free on internet like all the other MJ-related book. Multiple "FREE" way to read it then judge yourself. Just like you said, if we just give info like this for free, why our intention is trying to push you buy the book? and I really think you did misinterpreted what Frank said base on the back and forward comments. Your interpretation is base on our summary not the whole picture. Maybe I did a bad job summarize the book and mis inform the people. I don't know. Why not just go read yourselves then judge? (again you can find a way to read it free)

Honestly, if people stop asking questions, I would stop to answer the questions. It's so sad that when I tried to share info and have someone to accuse you something you don't intend to do. Why I need to care whether the book go well or not? Am I going to get a share? (It's like the Jacksons accusing fans being Branca's secrete army). I also don't care what people think about Frank. I have my own question and issue to Frank too (you can go back to my post to see some of it). I just don't like to see people twisted the content without knowing what Frank said.

You are reading our summary and interpretation then comments. Is this like reading the media report then comment? Why not just go read the full content then discussed here? (again find a free copy)

Last edited:

The simple solution seems to be, people that read the book and love it for whatever reason shouldn't push their feellings on those opposing it.
At the same time, people that haven't read the book and are against it for reasons they feel is right shouldn't push their feelings on those for the book.

Isn't that what this really comes down too?
It really isn't a crime if some people choose not to read this book. At the end of the day we come here for Michael, whether we all support Frank's book or not in the big scheme of things really isn't that important.
As people have said, this book is just Frank's opinion / view on things, right?
Maybe we need to treat this book as such from now on? Even if some completely agree/ believe everything the guy says.
Some have doubts and personally I don't see why that is so bad?
Everyone already agrees that he knew Michael well at some point and the family was close.

Honestly I can understand both sides.

I do agree with you. I have the book and I enjoyed it. I don't know whether people should support the book. If you like it and you are wiling to buy it Just go ahead. If you wanted to know the content but think is exploited MJ, just go find a free copy. If you just don't care about what Frank said, then just don't bother to come here. People would have all different kinds of interpretations and opinions about what he said. What Frank said doesn't equal to the fact and he did stated in his book that it's his view on what he saw. It's his memory. It's through his eyes to see the life of MJ. People can have doubt to what he said. I do even though I actually like most part of the story he shared. I still have some questions I wanted to ask. I am still angry that Frank give too much fuel for the media and he should be way careful of what he wrote. I still think he can left something out of the book. The pot story really don't need to be there after I read the context before and after. Also I really don't think he should reveal Blanket's egg donar story. However, it's just my opinion and people might think different way about these stories. My biggest problem is I don't like to see people twisted the content when they don't even read it. Is this just like what tabloid do??? This is something that tick me off.

perfect answer below

I started to do summary because my mother order it for me as gift and amazon sent me one day before the releasing days. At beginning I just wanted to share what I read since at the time people wanted to know the content before they got the book. Ivy asked me to summarize it before she got the book. After more and more people got the book, I stop doing it because I think it's better for everyone read themselves then judge. After that, People asked questions so I gave out my interpretation or summary.

When I said, go read the book then debate. I am not saying you should go buy the book if you don't want to. I said in other post too that people should really go read the book and said you don't need to give the money to Frank if you don't want to. How come now you are accusing me pushing people to buy the book? You can either go stand in the bookstore to read it. You can buy and read it then return it. It's the internet world, I believe it would have a copy for free on internet like all the other MJ-related book. Multiple "FREE" way to read it then judge yourself. Just like you said, if we just give info like this for free, why our intention is trying to push you buy the book? and I really think you did misinterpreted our summary base on the back and forward comments. Your interpretation is base on our summary not the whole picture. Maybe I did a bad job summarize the book and mis inform the people. I don't know. Why not just go read yourselves then judge? (again you can find a way to read it free)

Honestly, if people stop asking questions, I would stop to answer the questions. It's so sad that when I tried to share info and have someone to accuse you something you don't intend to do. Why I need to care whether the book go well or not? Am I going to get a share? (It's like the Jacksons accusing fans being Branca's secrete army). I also don't care what people think about Frank. I have my own question and issue to Frank too (you can go back to my post to see some of it). I just don't like to see people twisted the content without knowing what Frank said.

You are reading our summary and interpretation then comments. Is this like reading the media report then comment? Why not just go read the full content then discussed here? (again find a free copy)

All I will add is this :

first of all I'll say one word : Jetzi. And people said READ the book NOT buy the book.

And the reality is that me and other people have read pages of a topic being discussed in the book, then come here write a few line summary and you believe you have the perfect picture of what's being said in the book - you are sadly mistaken.

what has Frank done? Friend and personal assistant - so yes I agree that Branca is a lot more significant then Frank. That also should mean any questioning of him is a lot more significant as well.

for example the offshore account supposed for Sony to pay Branca is no different than the Frank getting money for setting up meetings with Michael.

Michael questioned that as well, didn't he? didn't it result in firing Branca? It did.

So are we going to leave it at that or look to what happened next?

An investigation found nothing and Branca was rehired.

Similarly as Frank was working for Michael and/or was his friend after any questioning shouldn't it also mean that there was nothing there?

My point is simple - You can't just make an evaluation on the fact that Michael questioned someone. He questioned a lot of people including Frank Cascio, Dileo, McClain, Branca and so on. You also need to look at to what happened after he questioned people. Because that's the only thing that will give you the full picture.

Note: To be clear I just used Branca as an example. Many of you - including Memefan- know that we deal with a lot of people that says "Michael fired Branca" - he questioned him - as a reason to hate executors and we spend time explaining what was found in the investigation and how he was rehired and so on and so on. Quite honestly I was surprised to see that now the same thing we generally argue against was being done.

Not really. No way for us to know really. I suspect MJ kept a close relationship with some in the Cascio Family, I don't believe he did with Frank. Even Frank's own relationship with his family is questionable to me. And the fact that he admitted, some of his family still have contact with the kids but not him...SMDH.

While MJ not only REHIRED Branca, but he gave him the most important seal of approval...executor of his estate. Do you understand what this means? MJ trusted him.
On the other hand, MJ not only NEVER re-hired Cascio, his name is not even listed in the final will.

I remember before the will was submitted to court in 2009, Roger Friedman was all excited, warning us, "Not to be surprised if the Cascios are in the will"...we all know who was feeding him this crap.

The offshore account accusations were disproved in court. Remember?

Last edited:

In addition to being friends with the Rabbi, don't forget his very questionable friendship with Friedman -- the same reporter who's been attacking MJ viciously for a whole decade almost non-stop. If this was someone else, fans would have exploded, but for Frank it seems to be kinda swept under the rug.

I agree that he is catering to both fans and media with this book. Sweet stories for the fans and "No, he wasn't an addict" and then drug stories for the media and "He was situational addict". A lot of crap that other people did and caused MJ grief is omitted (like the Rabbi scam, the Jacksons' messes and possibly stories about Frank himself). He's painting these folks in a positive light, including Klein, yet he couldn't omit certain drug stories that were not necessary to tell to spare MJ the negative publicity.

But then again, how would he get attention from the media? -_-

He cannot expose people, because he has his own skeletons.

I give credit to Frank, by him sidestepping the Rabbi & Jacksons' issues, he proves to understand the saying: "He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones"

forgot to say that rest of the family was close with michael and saw and talked to him, also frank says eddie replaced him and got alot closer to michael 2004 and further

I knew that.

Frank is acting like Latoya. Once he was indeed close to MJ, no doubt about it. But after he backstabbed MJ, he got axed and had little contact.

He appeared to have been butt hurt over this and tried to humiliate MJ by running his mouth to his buddy Roger Friedman. Go back to 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007...the many many negative articles Roger Friedman wrote about MJ.

They are all online on Showbizz411....Re-read them again.

2006 /2007 - phone calls

He wasn't close to MJ after he was fired.

Additionally, the fact that he admitted many in his own family are still close to MJ's kids but NOT HIM...says it all. This probably started when MJ was alive.

That's because they are not using the same objectivity that they use against the Jacksons.

There is a reason, although MJ was closer with the rest of the Cascio family until he passed, Frank wrote the book on his own. Without his family's contribution. He's gone rogue.

Ivy, how can you call that nitpicking? Haven't people been calling out Karen Faye for revealing MJ's private information?

Fans have gone after people saying much trivial things than Frank Cascio....

FYI. I will not read the book even if it's on Jetzi, because I truly believe Frank's is an act of betrayal and MJ wouldn't have appreciated it.

Last edited:

Seriously. You would rather buy a book from someone who thinks MJ was innocent in '05 but not so sure about '93, and who states quite clearly that MJ wore a false nose etc., etc.,

We have to dig so deep to uncover MJ's drug use because every other person including his mother is calling him a drug addict. If my understanding of this section of Frank's book is right, it is defending Michael and is only a small section.

Thats nothing new.

Could have, might have, can't believe this is still being argued over.

Wow, I can't believe you are promoting Randy's book over Franks, why?

So you want those that are pro the book to provide you with the information, so some can twist it and read what they want to and for us to move on so you can be left to your feeding frenzy? The part I agree with you is that if it were down to just me, based on how this was being received before it was released, I would not post the summaries nor would I post the photos. We get it, you don't like the idea of the book, I say good for you and move on.
Katherine never called Michael a drug addict. When did she ever use those words? She has said that she never saw anything, then she said that she heard that he had a problem. However to my knowledge she has never used the words drug addict. Jermaine says that Michael wasn't a drug addict. So did Dr. Patrick Treacy, David Norandahl, Tom Mesereau, Kathy Hilton, so everyone is not saying that Michael was a drug addict.

So you knew Blanket's egg donor's ethnicity? You knew that there was an egg donor and a surrogate, 2 different women? You knew that Frank helped pick her out of a binder? Well it may not have been new to you but it was to most people, even fans. Hopefully it wasn't new information to Blanket.

Last edited:
Resa;3541549 said:
So you knew Blanket's egg donor's ethnicity? You knew that there was an egg donor and a surrogate, 2 different women? You knew that Frank helped pick her out of a binder? Well it may not have been new to you but it was to most people, even fans. Hopefully it wasn't new information to Blanket.

Really?

What we’ve never been able to tell you completely though is where Jackson’s third child, nicknamed Blanket, comes from. Sources confirm that his mother was selected from a book of egg donors supplied by Jackson’s physician. Jackson flipped through the book and selected the woman he thought was most appealing. Unlike wife Debbie Rowe, the anonymous woman is said to have been dark haired and Latina-looking, a la Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek.

there have been multiple stories that are reporting the same

While MJ not only REHIRED Branca, but he gave him the most important seal of approval...executor of his estate. Do you understand what this means? MJ trusted him. On the other hand, MJ not only NEVER re-hired Cascio, his name is not even listed in the final will.

if you think about the money throwback and parties in Neverland issues (which was between 1999 -2002), Michael rehired Frank after those in 2003. In late 2003/early 2004 he wasn't fired, he was told to cease contact due to the lawsuit. Also book mentions that Frank was to be again start working for Michael for TII in London. So he was rehired after the first 2 questioning. and if true was on his way to work with him again.

and the last will doesn't mean anything in regards to the Cascios. none of them are in a position or ability to be an executor and Michael didn't include anyone but his children + mother in the will. If for example if he had included Cascio's mother and father but omitted Frank that would have told us something.

@Resa I said every other person. Katherine did not disagree with Oprah. Regarding Blanket, it has never been a secret how he came into the world, so it's not shocking ( to me anyway), and as far as little Blanket is concerned I would hope that he has or will be made aware.

Actually, a lot of this has already been disclosed in that stupid Taraborrelli book. Why does it surprise you that 2 women were involved? There are, as far as I know, only two methods for surrogacy: either the woman is the genetic mother or she isn't. No big secret revealed there.

ivy;3541561 said:
Really?

What we’ve never been able to tell you completely though is where Jackson’s third child, nicknamed Blanket, comes from. Sources confirm that his mother was selected from a book of egg donors supplied by Jackson’s physician. Jackson flipped through the book and selected the woman he thought was most appealing. Unlike wife Debbie Rowe, the anonymous woman is said to have been dark haired and Latina-looking, a la Penelope Cruz or Salma Hayek.

there have been multiple stories that are reporting the same

Sources, stories, okay so Frank inspired himself from there or this is the truth.Who knows and who cares?Is nobody's business but Michael's and Blanket's.

I don't recall Michael saying this in so many words anyway.

This matter should have been left out, has nothing to do with their friendship and as you said this book is about their GREAT friendship, isn't that so?

more :

Now it can be revealed his mother was a pretty latino nurse who Jackson personally selected. Jacko paid Helena a $20,000 surrogacy fee to have his child and lavished her with gifts, generous expenses and staff to see to her needs.

An unknown woman, also chosen for her gene pool, was the egg donor – effectively making her Blanket’s biological mother. The woman was paid a mere $3,500 for her contribution and signed legal papers handing over all rights to the child. Her identity is an even bigger secret within the Jackson family. It is unlikely she was even told that her eggs were involved in Blanket’s birth.

Dr Schmidt, who is bound by confidentiality rules but can talk in general terms, said: “The surrogate is the carrier of the baby. The biological mom is the egg donor. “The surrogate has no connection to the child. It’s not their kid. On the birth certificate you can say whoever you want. That’s why you hire anattorney.

@Resa I said every other person. Katherine did not disagree with Oprah. Regarding Blanket, it has never been a secret how he came into the world, so it's not shocking ( to me anyway), and as far as little Blanket is concerned I would hope that he has or will be made aware.
Yes you said every other person said that Michael was a drug addict which is not true, I gave you a list of people who have said differently. As far as Blanket is concerned Frank gave more details than we previously had from anyone other than "sources." I stand by my belief that was over stepping his bounds, but you and others are free to disagree.:)

Back