Frank Cascio "My Friend Michael"/ Excerpt @pg151/New Interview Post 3743

The 'broad' public doesn't know Cascio and they don't know Gest. To pretend that these are the issues that drove the final nail into MJ's reputational coffin is simply silly. Person xyz also has a brain and can access google.com the same way I am capable of finding out for myself that MJ is not the sinister druggie in an alley. If person xyz chooses to believe so, than no Frank Cascio will be able to change that.

I think people spend too much time online to understand that the jury members most likely aren't trying to violate judge's orders on purpose, ripping David Gest's documentary and every Tito Jackson interview off youtube. These people just spent something like 6 weeks in court, away from their jobs (every wondered if a juror is more concerned about their income perhaps?)- they most likely go home and sleep exhausted to the core. I thought I saw 'guilt tripping' in other shape- but to suggest that everyone who dares to speak their mind they way they see things are (purposefully or not) is tainting the jury- guilt tripping much?

Of course they have iPhones and facebook- the online tarring and feathering of Murray especially on social networking is more than obvious.

People hurt, Michael is gone. Outrage and petitioning is what's left. There will never be a convenient time to discuss any of these issues. You want the greatest entertainer, the most influential artist of the century, the ground breaker and the ultimate legend? MJ doesn't become smaller just because some narrow minded women on HLN spew their vitriol. (...)

Michael is one of the strongest artists and human beings to have graced this planet. It is not 'pissing on his grave' to talk about the ways this amazing man had to cope with enormous pain that most of us will never know. To acknowledge this issue is not equal to disrespecting him. Neither now, nor 5 weeks from now.
This ongoing vilification without mercy is exactly what was done to Michael- that it was done to Michael in this way, without pause, no mercy and all the time- does not give anyone carte blanche to do the same to anyone else. The fact that Michael might have referred to some as leech doesn't qualify anyone to refer to his friends as such. Unless you know more than the usual internet folklore- other than that it just comes across as hypocrisy.

Those that Michael chose to associate with also have a right to deal with their pain in the way they deem appropriate. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Before the trial fans slammed anyone for anything, now the trial deliberations are being used as welcome excuse.

There is such a thing as lynch mob mentality and we've gotten pretty close to that.

Memefan;3530441 said:
Well, it's best being informed to know what's we are up against. Don't you think?

**rolls eyes** what is this....censorship?

Rat: (person known for betrayal): traitor (see for more synonyms)

leech: a hanger-on who seeks advantage or gain

Again, tell me what is wrong with these words? on the other hand, You might want to look up vitriol...

It's good you brought that up since 'looking it up in a dictionary' happens to be one of my very favorite pastimes. Perhaps the NY Times editors use 'vitriol' very much incorrectly- in that cause, "vitriol" should be indeed examined by the "New Yorker" magazine that has an EXCELLENT section on recurring words and their use in American English.

vit·ri·ol

   [vi-tree-uh
thinsp.png
l] Show IPA noun, verb, -oled, -ol·ing or (especially British
thinsp.png
) -olled, -ol·ling.
noun
1.Chemistry. any of certain metallic sulfates of glassy appearance, as copper sulfate or blue vitriol, iron sulfate or green vitriol, zinc sulfate or white vitriol, etc.

2.oil of vitriol; sulfuric acid.

something highly caustic or severe in effect, as criticism.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vitriol

If "leeches sucking of a dead man" (and that's only half the quote because the rest is simply too vulgar among adults, unless they are of shock-jock mentality) isn't "highly caustic"- please let me know.
Perhaps you should have looked it up first, but then again, I usually trust that native speakers know better.

Last edited:
Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

Again I ask how is it okay for anyone to talk about such private detail about MJ just because someone else has already done it? Would u like if someone shared Private detail about you over and over and over again because their excuse is because many have done it too? Give me a break. Enough is enough let the man R.I.P. Exactly how much info some need to satify their idea of who MJ was? Do u spend that much time wondering that about ya'll selfs and the people surrounding u? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Re: Frank Cascio to write memoir of his friend Michael Jackson / press release at pg12 / Nov 15 ,201

The question is simple: did Frank say that MJ was addicted? Yes or no? Yes. It is clear. No platform needed, unless he needs it in order to say the opposite of what he already said, which would make him a liar for flipping from one statement to another only because there's a new platform.

Oh, and it's not because he contacted some fans that he does care more about Michael than we do. At the moment he cares about his book apparently.

Boy I thought Murray had no defense team...

By the way, if any of us in this forum was about to write a book on Michael, would any of us talk about MJ's so called addiction or anything that is related to the medical history further than what MJ had said himself in his interviews? Would we consider it caring for Michael?

Last edited:

wow... You are actually anticipating who to hate next?! Lets cross that brigde when/if we get there.

wow... You are actually anticipating who to hate next?! Lets cross that brigde when/if we get there.

I'm sorry what hate are you talking about???

I am sorry.

I was reading through the old posts, and somebody said that they believed that Grace would be the next to write a book. (Between the lines: and sail MJ down the river)

I can't believe what's going on. Can we please bring the focus back on MJ?

We might have a verdict today...and all this discussion about Cascio is just crazy.

Just forget these folks (until after the verdict)...they are not here for MJ. They are promoting themselves, their products...nothing to do with Justice for MJ.

This is a nightmare...that we cannot get out of. SMDH...

3.something highly caustic or severe in effect, as criticism.

Believe me, i can do caustic and severe....And those were definitely NOT. I could have been a lot harsher...read my criticisms of the Jacksons.

The only reasons i haven't, is
1) this is Frank's first mishap (compare to the Jacksons nonstop fuckeries);
2) i do believe there was a time him & his family did have a close bond with MJ;
3) quite frankly, i'd rather focus on the verdict

ETA: I think Ivy's offer of a Q&A is a great idea. Far more important than xanax, percoset & what not dependency, I want him to explain the timing.

2 weeks after seeing MJ's autopsy plastered on national TVs & papers around the world, we have a right to be angry at these "friends" thinking it's appropriate to use such a sad & devastating trial to promote themselves while degrading the man further.

Last edited:

During the trial we have seen a "change" in Ortega's story. He always mentioned that Michael was healthy and did not list any problems. In the trial we have learned that he had concerns, asked for meetings and even recommended a psychologist.

That's actually what was "private". 2 years ago when Ortega gave interviews or last year when Cascio's were on Oprah that information was private, there was no need for them to run their mouths and disclose that. They had no reason to be like Oxman and announce the day he died that he was an addict.

Ivy, I can't believe you are comparing what Kenny Ortega did and did not say with Frank Cascio's words. Yes, it's true that Kenny Ortega didn't disclose information about Michael's health, when he was talking to the media. Is that such a horrible thing to do? He stayed true to his friend and kept the private information private trying to put the public focus on Michael-the genius entertainer. Then when it was time to testify under oath he did so and said in court (not on TV) what needed to be said to put that doctor behind bars.

How is it the same with Frank giving an interview to the media?

Ivy, I can't believe you are comparing what Kenny Ortega did and did not say with Frank Cascio's words. Yes, it's true that Kenny Ortega didn't disclose information about Michael's health, when he was talking to the media. Is that such a horrible thing to do? He stayed true to his friend and kept the private information private trying to put the public focus on Michael-the genius entertainer. Then when it was time to testify under oath he did so and said in court (not on TV) what needed to be said to put that doctor behind bars.

I agree. So far Ortega has remained as faithful to Michael as he possibly could. In the media he was asked if Michael would have been able to perform, and This Is It footages showed that Michael as a matter of fact would have been able to do it! So Ortega did not lie about that!

During the trial we also saw the schedules of the shows, it was absolutely doable!

Ortega's concern was the timing and of course Michael's stress which affected his physical health, but never disclosed it to the media because he knew his words would have been twisted by the media.

Ortega willingly chose to skip those questions (something Frank was willingly unable to do) first out of respect for Michael's privacy, and second because it was irrelevant to the shows given the fact that Michael had the ability to do it.

Indeed, when Michael was killed by Dr. Murray, Ortega disclosed his concerns TO THE JURY AT THE TRIAL to convict Dr. Murray, NOT TO THE MEDIA TO FEED TWISTED STORIES.

By the way, Ortgea did not use a fake MJ on This Is It, he showed us the real master at work. As far as Frank is concerned, I wonder who he is portraying in 3 minutes he got. (And I am even not discussing what damage his brother Eddie did whom Frank supports).

Frank's three minutes of drugs addiction claim equals to when Ortega massaged, fed and covered Michael when he was not feeling very well. But Ortega NEVER showed it to the public, except when he was obliged by the trial procedure. And with that, Ortega had more than one hour to show it on This Is It, but he didn't. He showed the true value of Michael Jackson, he didn't seek fame through a scandal.

Last edited:
Pace said:
The 'broad' public doesn't know Cascio and they don't know Gest. To pretend that these are the issues that drove the final nail into MJ's reputational coffin is simply silly. Person xyz also has a brain and can access google.com the same way I am capable of finding out for myself that MJ is not the sinister druggie in an alley. If person xyz chooses to believe so, than no Frank Cascio will be able to change that.

I think people spend too much time online to understand that the jury members most likely aren't trying to violate judge's orders on purpose, ripping David Gest's documentary and every Tito Jackson interview off youtube. These people just spent something like 6 weeks in court, away from their jobs (every wondered if a juror is more concerned about their income perhaps?)- they most likely go home and sleep exhausted to the core. I thought I saw 'guilt tripping' in other shape- but to suggest that everyone who dares to speak their mind they way they see things are (purposefully or not) is tainting the jury- guilt tripping much?

Of course they have iPhones and facebook- the online tarring and feathering of Murray especially on social networking is more than obvious.

People hurt, Michael is gone. Outrage and petitioning is what's left. There will never be a convenient time to discuss any of these issues. You want the greatest entertainer, the most influential artist of the century, the ground breaker and the ultimate legend? MJ doesn't become smaller just because some narrow minded women on HLN spew their vitriol. (...)

Michael is one of the strongest artists and human beings to have graced this planet. It is not 'pissing on his grave' to talk about the ways this amazing man had to cope with enormous pain that most of us will never know. To acknowledge this issue is not equal to disrespecting him. Neither now, nor 5 weeks from now.
This ongoing vilification without mercy is exactly what was done to Michael- that it was done to Michael in this way, without pause, no mercy and all the time- does not give anyone carte blanche to do the same to anyone else. The fact that Michael might have referred to some as leech doesn't qualify anyone to refer to his friends as such. Unless you know more than the usual internet folklore- other than that it just comes across as hypocrisy.

Those that Michael chose to associate with also have a right to deal with their pain in the way they deem appropriate. They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. Before the trial fans slammed anyone for anything, now the trial deliberations are being used as welcome excuse.

There is such a thing as lynch mob mentality and we've gotten pretty close to that.

It's good you brought that up since 'looking it up in a dictionary' happens to be one of my very favorite pastimes. Perhaps the NY Times editors use 'vitriol' very much incorrectly- in that cause, "vitriol" should be indeed examined by the "New Yorker" magazine that has an EXCELLENT section on recurring words and their use in American English.

vit·ri·ol

   [vi-tree-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
) -olled, -ol·ling.
noun
1.Chemistry. any of certain metallic sulfates of glassy appearance, as copper sulfate or blue vitriol, iron sulfate or green vitriol, zinc sulfate or white vitriol, etc.

If "leeches sucking of a dead man" (and that's only half the quote because the rest is simply too vulgar among adults, unless they are of shock-jock mentality) isn't "highly caustic"- please let me know.
Perhaps you should have looked it up first, but then again, I usually trust that native speakers know better.

Thank You!
You hit the nail with every single word. Really great!

Again I ask how is it okay for anyone to talk about such private detail about MJ just because someone else has already done it? Would u like if someone shared Private detail about you over and over and over again because their excuse is because many have done it too? Give me a break. Enough is enough let the man R.I.P. Exactly how much info some need to satify their idea of who MJ was? Do u spend that much time wondering that about ya'll selfs and the people surrounding u? I doubt it.

and I'm asking where's this anger aimed to other people? Klein for example has given his 3rd interview within a week (2 in US , 1 in UK) and a TV show is about to air tonight. He called Michael definitely addicted to Propofol and even questioned Prince's paternity. Yet Klein has only 45 posts written about him. There's only a few people that expressed anger on both topics (Cascio and Klein) but majority focus on Cascio only. And why is that?

there's nothing horrible in what Kenny did and actually that was my point. If you read the posts that I gave that example, it was just being used as another reason to portray Cascio's as liars to actually fit with some other perception about them.

I gave the example of Kenny and tried to explain that not running their mouth to the media is not a "devilish" thing some make out to be. and obviously if someone is arguing "why are they talking now" but then add "why didn't they talk before" , it's hypocrisy as well.

The similarity was due to the "time". Frank might have not wanted to volunteer the information 1 year ago when nothing was known, but today there might not be a reason to withheld as it's all public knowledge now.

Ortega willingly chose to skip those questions (something Frank was willingly unable to do)

see? perhaps they did willingly skip those questions at Oprah interview. Perhaps just as Kenny said "he was healthy" and never mentioned his concerns, they opted to say "we saw nothing". Perhaps it was their way of not answering the question.

and I'm asking where's this anger aimed to other people? Klein for example has given his 3rd interview within a week (2 in US , 1 in UK) and a TV show is about to air tonight. He called Michael definitely addicted to Propofol and even questioned Prince's paternity. Yet Klein has only 45 posts written about him. There's only a few people that expressed anger on both topics (Cascio and Klein) but majority focus on Cascio only. And why is that?

I guess part of the reason might be because people already don't believe what Klien said. He lost his credibility 2 years ago when he said all those crazy things on TMZ and many other interview throughout the years. One day he would say one thing and the other day it's a totally different stories. I think lots of people also get tired of the Jacksons. When people give up and don't care about them, they don't react to those any more. As for Frank, I believe to me and probably many others do think that the Cascios are those who truly care about MJ. They would stand up for MJ like what they did before. When Frank go on TV at this sensitive time point and supported that Jacksons story, I believe many of us get angry because we are disappointed. We didn't expect him to do that on TV at this time point.

This is my point of view and what I felt these few days.

Pace said:

vit·ri·ol

   [vi-tree-uh
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
) -olled, -ol·ling.
noun

^^^ THIS .. Thank you _

I fear we have become what we hate. There are more posiitive ways to address our concerns. Many follow a mob like mentality and try to vilify everyything and everyone associated with MJ becuase of an offplaced word or opinion they may have said without putting it into context or knowing what they wanted to convey. We know the media takes a few min slide from a whole Interview and uses it out of context for a sensational headlines or a piece. We of all people should know that and do more research before we jump to conclusions and start vilifying people.

Im not saying there are not villian becuase there are. But we have sufficient evidence and many years
of thier antics to show who the villians are .. not just a few sentences or words taken wrong or out
of Context. Im not happy with the addict questions by the media or fam and friends speaking of it
at this most crucial time. but Im not going to condemn everything they say and do becuase of a few
words mispoken or taken out of context. We need the BIG picture before we pre condemn people

I could Quote a sentence or paragraph from many fans posts here out of context and use it against them.
saying it doesnt matter what you meant or what else you stated. These worde define you

@missred07

if the one of the points of these discussions is "public misconceptions" and "jury tainting" then what Klein now said "absolute propofol addiction" should be equally important regardless of our beliefs about him.

Whoever was Michael's "true" friend or not we do not really know, we can only, I think, judge people by their actions. That is how Jackson family was judged and they deserve it.
However, the sole fact that Michael's privacy was for whatever reason violated makes any other, additional act of such violation inappropriate at least. Autopsy report, medications, this is a completely different thing that needed to be done and none of Michael's relatives, friends made a choice to expose them.
Whenever they choose to do it, I think we have the right to make our judgements. Platform? Fine, I won't be buying that book anyway.

Having said that, I agree this is time to focus totally on the verdict.

Thread cleaned
Please leave casico track debates out of this thread.
You can restate your opinion of the book and promotion of it.

Yeah, i can stop talking about the controversy but i just wanted to be clear to this question:

There was a clear answer to that question, and i know it.

But ok, i will not talk again about that controversy.

Last edited:

@missred07

if the one of the points of these discussions is "public misconceptions" and "jury tainting" then what Klein now said "absolute propofol addiction" should be equally important regardless of our beliefs about him.

As missred07 said, it is assumed amongst fans that most people (meaning the general public) do not view Klien as a credible source. As such, they probably don't view Klein as being capable of tainting the jury or corrupting public opinion due to his allergedly ever-changing stance on certain issues.

In terms of the fans' seemingly unequal lashing of both Klein and Frank, I would say that it's because Klein was already on the fans' blacklist of not-to-be-trusted people. Frank or the Cascio family in general, were always hailed as Michael's best friends or as Michael's surrogate family. In other words, they are on the fans' good list of trustworthy individuals, along with others like Elizabeth Taylor and formerly Aaron Carter. The thing is that, if anyone in the blacklist says something nasty, there isn't much of a strong reaction to it because it's "to be expected" from untrustworthy people. But if someone from the "good" list says something nasty, it becomes more of a shock, and fans will probably react to it strongly. Of course, I'm speaking in terms of those that had (or still have) the Cascios on their "good" list.

Edit: Oh, and I forgot to mention that the fans tend to avoid the people on the blacklist when they say bad things about Michael, just for the sake of "not giving them any attention". Unless of course, the people on the blacklist are impossible to ignore due to close relatedness (i.e the Jackson family).

We are on verdict watch again, and THAT is what is most important at this time.

Why the anger at Frank? Why the disappointment? Not hard to understand. If one reads to the beginning of this thread, it's obvious that many fans were very accepting of this book, and expected it to be positive. I'm sure that "mostly" it IS positive. The problem is the INTERVIEW -- its content, and timing. I'm sure it feels to a lot of people like a betrayal. ABC is a major U.S. news network, and it's likely this interview was seen by millions.

We already know what to expect from Klein, and others who are trashing Michael, and those who are cashing in (or are likely to cash in, in the future). I guess a lot of people were more hopeful about Frank? And then he broke trust -- with Michael, and with a lot of fans. Words are powerful, and once spoken (or written) cannot be taken back. "Situational addict" was simply unacceptable -- especially NOW. (Frank does not need another "platform." He apparently has one -- in mass-media.)

I will light a candle and add it to those already lit in support of Michael.

I'm not angry with Frank. I simply have no further expectations of him, and I hope he gives NO MORE INTERVIEWS, and quietly goes away.

The verdict watch is most important, at this time.

Hugs. . . .

Was it Frank who released this pic? For what purpose?!

tumblr_lu6pleBuFO1qctiqko1_500.jpg

@missred07

I am not saying what Klein said is not equally important regardless of public misconceptions. I believe he already got a lot of fire from fans during the past 2 years. Fans already criticized him for a long time since his crazy interview. He is already on the non credible list and fans just don't bother to care of what the hell he said. Same with the Jacksons that you can see most of the recent post would be short comments like "not surprised" etc. My point is trying to point out the reason why fans are so angry toward Frank because people don't expect all these thing coming out of his mouth at this time point. He is in the maybe so called good friend list of MJ like Liz and Diana Ross etc. When he suddenly run out and did that interview, I think most of the people is in shock and can't believe what we heard from him. That's why so many fans are being harsh on him now.

I think it's something like when Janet gave interview said she think MJ was in denial. Fans got angry about what she said. Same goes here, fans got angry about what Frank said.

Last edited:

I am not saying what Klein said is not equally important regardless of public misconceptions. I believe he already got a lot of fire from fans during the past 2 years. Fans already criticized him for a long time since his crazy interview. He is already on the non credible list and fans just don't bother to care of what the hell he said. Same with the Jacksons that you can see most of the recent post would be short comments like "not surprised" etc. My point is trying to point out the reason why fans are so angry toward Frank because people don't expect all these thing coming out of his mouth at this time point. He is in the maybe so called good friend list of MJ like Liz and Diana Ross etc. When he suddenly run out and did that interview, I think most of the people is in shock and can't believe what we heard from him. That's why so many fans are being harsh on him now.

I think it's something like when Janet gave interview said she think MJ was in denial. Fans got angry about what she said. Same goes here, fans got angry about what Frank said.

This. ^^^

Now on jury-watch, of course. Frank will receded into the background, as one of an unsavory list of people who could not respect Michael's privacy about sensitive issues. (we know who they are). I expected better from Frank. A lot of people did.

"Situational addict," said on national tv, during the TRIAL, was a deal-breaker, with no recovery possible, IMHO. Frank is no longer on my radar, at all.

Next?

Kenny's name has been brought up but I don't find it the same at all. He never said Michael was an addict of any kind and he didn't know what was going on at home. Before and after the trial. He had his concerns but didn't know if Michael was sick or what. Maybe he didn't say that because there was an investigation going on. Frank went on tv with his family and said they saw no drug problem. Now he is writing a book and saying the opposite. People have been questioning Michael's drug issues and possible addiction on the day he died. I remember that. For the last 2 years anybody being interviewed has been asked the drug question. My issue to be honest isn't about addiction or drugs. I don't like it when people say they knew nothing when they did. Or is this the truth now?

Tom Meserreau said he worked with Michael like 9 months and saw nothing. A year from now if he wrote a book and said he saw Michael drugged up and this and that. I wouldn't be happy with him either. I find him to be believable and I would be upset with a 180 turnaround if that happened.

I have been lurking for months and this issue with Frank Casico has finally urged me to respond but only in support of one particular person.

Ivy, give it up, you're too bright and think with a clear head for some of these people. Peace out!

WHAT? Unless you've been living under a rock you already know how many feel about Klein. I have stated numerous times how I feel about his big mouth as well as others too. I stated on a recent thread what I thought about him saying anything about Prince aswell.
So I have no idea what u talkin about?

I'm not the one given a pass to some and not to others like some are doin here. U know why? Because I honestly think ALL of them sharing private info whether heard before or not need to STFU. IMO

Last edited:

see? perhaps they did willingly skip those questions at Oprah interview. Perhaps just as Kenny said "he was healthy" and never mentioned his concerns, they opted to say "we saw nothing". Perhaps it was their way of not answering the question.

So first they said they saw nothing to the public, and a year later to the same public Frank saw something that he even calls addiction. Now, what's the aim of saying it?

I know why Ortega said it (he had no choice at the trial). But I still don't know why Frank said it (did he have not a choice?)

Ortega and Frank are simply not in the same league, they are uncomparable.

It sucks how I get "afraid" to comment on anything about what others say about Michael...

This is how I feel, if there is a thread about anything someone said or will say a bout Michael I can feel comfortable to ONLY attack that persons words or just stay silent.. I feel like I am obligated to hate anything and anyone that talks about Michael like a human with flaws. which we ALL are..

I understand the controversy about the tracks (which should stay out of here) but aside from that I cannot think of one moment that the cascio family has not supported Michael.. durring the trial frank was the only person doing positive PR for Michael defending him more than ANYONE..

That shows me more so than anyone that we have defended..

^^^ THIS .. Thank you _

I fear we have become what we hate. There are more posiitive ways to address our concerns. Many follow a mob like mentality and try to vilify everyything and everyone associated with MJ becuase of an offplaced word or opinion they may have said without putting it into context or knowing what they wanted to convey. We know the media takes a few min slide from a whole Interview and uses it out of context for a sensational headlines or a piece. We of all people should know that and do more research before we jump to conclusions and start vilifying people.

Im not saying there are not villian becuase there are. But we have sufficient evidence and many years
of thier antics to show who the villians are .. not just a few sentences or words taken wrong or out
of Context. Im not happy with the addict questions by the media or fam and friends speaking of it
at this most crucial time. but Im not going to condemn everything they say and do becuase of a few
words mispoken or taken out of context. We need the BIG picture before we pre condemn people

I could Quote a sentence or paragraph from many fans posts here out of context and use it against them.
saying it doesnt matter what you meant or what else you stated. These worde define you
This.:clapping:

the timing is very very suspicious to say the least. I don't know but isn't it very obvious Frank's comment about hiding drugs from MJ gives credibility to Chernoff's argument. He does confirm that mj was very willing and capable of taking drugs , large doses of drugs in moments of desperation . the verdict is guilty but when frank gave the interview it was not and he knew perfectly well that was the basis for the defense argument yet he said it anyway on national tv.

yahoo, cbs, abc, cnn ....etc people commenting r divided on sending murray to jail but the vast majority thank to people like frank and the jacksons agree mj was an addict, doctor shopping and his death was a matter of time.

the timing is very very suspicious to say the least. I don't know but isn't it very obvious Frank's comment about hiding drugs from MJ gives credibility to Chernoff's argument. He does confirm that mj was very willing and capable of taking drugs , large doses of drugs in moments of desperation . the verdict is guilty but when frank gave the interview it was not and he knew perfectly well that was the basis for the defense argument yet he said it anyway on national tv.

yahoo, cbs, abc, cnn ....etc people commenting r divided on sending murray to jail but the vast majority thank to people like frank and the jacksons agree mj was an addict, doctor shopping and his death was a matter of time.

Frank did not say he was concerned about him taking large doses of drugs in desperation.

There is a lot of info out there to put Michael's issues and nonissues with medication in perspective. Just like there has always been the information concerning the accusations and vitiligo and so much more. People simply choose to justify their views of Michael no matter what the facts or info. For example, no matter how many times Michael said he was proud of his race combined with things such as the autopsy report stating Michael had vitiligo, you still hear comments about him bleaching his skin because he wanted to be white with no mention of his true medical condition. It has always been a problem with Michael and unfortunately probably always will be.

Back